Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trophée TEB

Go down 
+24
dangerous_angel_face
MaoChan756
leo
☆Genie
purplemaze
chiyori
polosatik
Okami
Hotaru
klarification
Mao_Asada_sunrise
swan
clovera
Lady_in_black
zarinaballerina
alyssa
babayaga
shikure
ddmm
josling
Alokya
roma
europeanfan
ballerinamao
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Trophée TEB - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 am

ballerinamao wrote:
thaanks polosatik it's working!

Which link are you trying ? I can't find it.
Sad
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 am

Okami wrote:
clovera wrote:
My word...I don't think I've ever seen Tono skate this badly on the GP, ever. Sad
Did he reinjure himself yesterday? His pre-comp practices looked fine, so I'm really hoping that isn't the case.

Actually, the practice clips worried me because he was shown landing 4-3, while just before CoC his doctors told him to take it easy because his leg wasn't completely healed yet (and I doubt less than 2 weeks was enough rest). And then according to the reports he started to struggle with non-quad jumps in the practices...
Oh no. I really hope he'll manage to recover by Nats. No

shikure wrote:
and Michal will go to CoR to ruin others' chance to GPF, like Carolina in TEB, stupid ISU rules
Laughing
CoR does have the roster to spoil Michal from making the podium at least.

Hoping that the remaining three events won't be as unfortunate as the men! Yep, Sadly Cheering
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am

Thanks Okami. working !!! yay!!!!

Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:46 am

Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:23 am

Okami wrote:

Here's another working link to a live stream:
http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/12/100/v-330080.html
Pairs are skating now. Smile

I'm late to the party, but thanks! And now to hope that TEB Pairs will dish out better results than the Men's event...
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 am

ballerinamao wrote:
http://www.hahasport.com/v-2/12/100/v-330080.html it's this one I'm watching

Thanks Ballerinamao. It's also working !!!

but what time is the ladies starting. I'm really sleepy....I might fall asleep unless it starts now.
Coffee
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 am

ddmm wrote:

but what time is the ladies starting. I'm really sleepy....I might fall asleep unless it starts now.
Coffee

it's starting in something about 40 minutes
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:07 am

europeanfan wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Coffee

it's starting in something about 40 minutes

thanks europenafan. I don't think I can wait that long....anyway, I guess Liza is winning. I hope Kanako makes he podium.

Going to bed after watching Dai's FP one more time. I love his programs.
Goodnight.

Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:59 am

elizveta won the competition, carolina second, and alissa 3rd...
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Scores are Rolling Eyes like always.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Yey!!! Liza won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My girl was so happy in the K&C!!!! Dance Love Hearts Love
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Liza is in the final cheers . Alissa won the long?! Shocked I'm sorry, i must be blind or something, but I don't get it.
And caro scored 119 points with 3sa, 3lo, 3t (aside from 2a) scratch
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
Liza is in the final cheers . Alissa won the long?! Shocked I'm sorry, i must be blind or something, but I don't get it.
Yep, it's quite strange regarding lot of her jumps are UR. Liza should have won the free too!!!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 pm

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Yep, it's quite strange regarding lot of her jumps are UR. Liza should have won the free too!!!

121 points for Alissa is a joke. one judge gave her 8 for transition Very Mad (as I said I must be blind), and one judge gave her 5 (this one had glasses on). I'm sorry if I'm to harsh, but this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

121 points for Alissa is a joke. one judge gave her 8 for transition Very Mad (as I said I must be blind), and one judge gave her 5 (this one had glasses on). I'm sorry if I'm to harsh, but this is ridiculous.
No, you're not harsh at all! Your point is very reasonable. She has great spins and that's it. Her score is a complete blah... Rolling Eyes Unconscious
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:27 pm

clovera wrote:
My word...I don't think I've ever seen Tono skate this badly on the GP, ever. Sad
Did he reinjure himself yesterday? His pre-comp practices looked fine, so I'm really hoping that isn't the case.

ETA: Kevin Reynolds withdraws due to food poisoning. Eek. Faint2

Wait wait wait all is not lost! These last few seasons, Tono has done awesome on the GP, average at Nationals and badly at the big events... maybe this season it will be different. Nationals will be a lot harder though, with Yuzuru coming into his own. I hope Tono can qualify again and be really fired up for the rest of the season. I like Yuzuru a lot but he has plenty of time ahead of him. Go Tono!!!

Apparently (haven't looked, can't stand it when he falls all over the place and still get 85+ PCS) PChan did not look super healthy either, but since he needed to qualify for the GPF, I assumed he chose to skate anyway.

ETA: I'm very surprised at Alissa's FS score as well. Besides the jump stalking and general lack of transition and speed, I was sure she UR'ed a lot... but not a single < on her protocol sheet... Am I crazy?? I'm usually quite good at spotting URs... Suspect

Very happy for Liza! This is a good set up for the GPF (in the privacy of my mind though, I pray that Mao can show them all how it's done there!!) And Kanako had a good effort too this time around. Far from perfect, but a lot better than last time.
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:46 pm

i'm quite surprised with alissa's win with the long program, as well. however, i do want her to do well because quite honestly i think she's the only chance of america's to save two spots for the world championships. it's hard for me to imagine three spots for the american ladies.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 pm

swan wrote:
i'm quite surprised with alissa's win with the long program, as well. however, i do want her to do well because quite honestly i think she's the only chance of america's to save two spots for the world championships. it's hard for me to imagine three spots for the american ladies.

Yes, but I want her to do well because she deserved it, not because she's been held up by the judges. I think if Mirai gets her act together and actually skates to her ability than USA has nothing to worry about (I said IF). and ashley is looking like she's in a good place this season.
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Congratulations to all the medalist in the ladies event! Woke up just in time to watch the 2nd group. Wow for Elizaveta! She won both her GP events in her first Senior Grand Prix. Not even Mao nor Yuna did that on their first Senior GP. So i think this is such a huge achievement for her.

I still have not checked the protocols but, how much did Alissa scored for her LP? If i'm not wrong, Mao scoring 125.77 for her LP in the last NHK, makes her garnering the highest LP scores so far in this GP season. Please, anyone kindly correct me if i am wrong?

I am sad for Oda'kun, I hope it's nothing serious, and that he will bounce back in time at least for the Nationals. Same goes for K. Murakami who btw was quite good with her - mastering her weakest jump - the 3L, so far in this TEB event.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:32 pm

is it just me, cause I really don't understand how someone like crizney and caro ca get such a score, it just doesn't match what they delievered... it's like they are trying to make up the absence from miki & yuna to make the others as real contenders to worlds... the problems is just that even with the great attempt it doesn't work, cause these two are real headcases and nothing and no one can change that... I just get so frustrated when the judges boost certain skaters scores... I couldn't help but ask myself what are the judges seeing in a performance like what alissa and caro delievered, cause I seriously really try to understand it but I always end up finding more flaws and stupid mistakes then positive things...

maybe it's because I am really spoiled to have someone like Mao do everything soo smooth not only technically but artistically as well... that I notice the shaky landings on others and the underrotation, the easy jumps, no variety on the spins.... I really don't want to spoil the party cause I agree with the final placement, but the scores are once again a mystery to me!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MAO I ALREADY MISS HER SOOO BADLY, FIGURE SKATING JUST ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT HER, this competition was soo underwhelming nothing really exciting to see, except that the contenders were all headcases LOL (except liza)....
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:35 pm

chiyori wrote:
ETA: I'm very surprised at Alissa's FS score as well. Besides the jump stalking and general lack of transition and speed, I was sure she UR'ed a lot... but not a single < on her protocol sheet... Am I crazy?? I'm usually quite good at spotting URs... Suspect
It's not like the tech panel has ever been very good with this, sadly. I've been wondering to this very day if they actually know that a DG should only be given to a jump with more than a half-turn cheat. Rolling Eyes

Not a pretty ladies event save for Liza. Alissa has 5 triples and didn't look assured at all, while CaroK has just 4 triples total. Kanako is having a bit of a tough season, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her when it's Nats. Oh, and thank goodness for pairs. Faint2
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:35 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
swan wrote:

Yes, but I want her to do well because she deserved it, not because she's been held up by the judges. I think if Mirai gets her act together and actually skates to her ability than USA has nothing to worry about (I said IF). and ashley is looking like she's in a good place this season.

i don't want anyone to be upheld by the judges. but this is figure skating. unfortunately, it happens, regardless of the outrage of fans. i just think alissa is great in her own right, eventhough she didn't clearly deserve winning the long program (for me, elizaveta should've won).
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:38 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
is it just me, cause I really don't understand how someone like crizney and caro ca get such a score, it just doesn't match what they delievered... it's like they are trying to make up the absence from miki & yuna to make the others as real contenders to worlds... the problems is just that even with the great attempt it doesn't work, cause these two are real headcases and nothing and no one can change that... I just get so frustrated when the judges boost certain skaters scores... I couldn't help but ask myself what are the judges seeing in a performance like what alissa and caro delievered, cause I seriously really try to understand it but I always end up finding more flaws and stupid mistakes then positive things...

maybe it's because I am really spoiled to have someone like Mao do everything soo smooth not only technically but artistically as well... that I notice the shaky landings on others and the underrotation, the easy jumps, no variety on the spins.... I really don't want to spoil the party cause I agree with the final placement, but the scores are once again a mystery to me!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MAO I ALREADY MISS HER SOOO BADLY, FIGURE SKATING JUST ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT HER, this competition was soo underwhelming nothing really exciting to see, except that the contenders were all headcases LOL (except liza)....

THIS. Couldn't agree more.

I relly hope mao will kick some "behinds" next week Cheering
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Guys Mao scored had the highest score in FS this season without 3A and made couple of errors.
I think the judges are more lenient this year than last year.
Back to top Go down
leo

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:54 pm

PChan, Caro and Alissa clearly know how to play the game. Especially Chan, even though without any inspiring performance, his program simply keeps collecting points. On the other hand, Dai has at least the same level of sophistication, if not better. I would love to see how the game turns out when they meet each other.

For many instances, I feel frustrated for Mao. She is so stubborn and sticks with her own ideas. Well, those strong personalities make us love her so much, also created big problems for her scoring. For huge talent like Mao, with proper program compositions, she could easily beat anyone without 3A. I just wholeheartedly wish Coach Sato could play his magics and make Mao shine as she suppose to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophée TEB   Trophée TEB - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophée TEB
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next