Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese Nationals 2013

Go down 
+40
symbolicsmile
PochinkoPotanko
ElleluvsL
kisses
Hotaru
Asada_Rising
Czarace
tigster
Tripleaxelqueen
aoi88
BowbowDaijin
kawaiimao
maosukefan
polosatik
Mao2012
illani
AmazingGraceMao
europeanfan
itsonlykat
silenceisgolden
BounceAround
ilovethai
Iceriver
ballerinamao
tianrushui
linglang
sapphiresky
inskate
zarinaballerina
shar
chapis
l-spiralmao
supportmaoasada
Mao_Asada_sunrise
roma
pearlyriver
Haidogirl
mini34ans
COHK
☆Genie
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:23 pm

I was frightened to see the url of the forum changed  affraid What would I do if this forum is put down ? pale 
BTw, Ilovethai, is Mao's Rach music played by Yuja Wang?
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Iceriver wrote:
ilovethai wrote:
This is just a side note.. but I noticed the URL of the forum changed. I had the old URL automatically entered on the address bar, so when it redirected me to ask.com.. I was confused haha  Laughing 

The same happened to me. I think my heart stopped beating for a second  affraid

Same thing with me. I was like WTF!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:45 pm

ElleluvsL wrote:
I got confused and a little worried and panicked for a moment myself  Razz 
What would I do if I wasn't able to come here and fangirl over Mao?  lol! 

Hahaha.. same here hon  Very Happy You guys on this forum are like my pals.. and I've enjoyed every second of being on this forum. It's sad because when Mao retires, it's likely that I'll visit this forum less  No  Depressed Crying 

pearlyriver wrote:
I was frightened to see the url of the forum changed   What would I do if this forum is put down ?  
BTw, Ilovethai, is Mao's Rach music played by Yuja Wang?

It's quite possible that Yuja Wang may have played Mao's Rach music. However, I don't think so. Yuja Wang's interpretation is slightly different from Mao's Rach version. Still though, if you listen to the track in my Signature, you'll still see that it sounds very similar to Mao's music version doesn't it?  Very Happy 
That's why I put it on my Signature, as a tribute to Mao.
Back to top Go down
Iceriver
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 am

ilovethai wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
ilovethai wrote:
This is just a side note.. but I noticed the URL of the forum changed. I had the old URL automatically entered on the address bar, so when it redirected me to ask.com.. I was confused haha  Laughing 

Bahahah..  Laugh oh Iceriver. You're such a drama queen  Razz Too sweet!

Oh I was joking a little bit (not completely, though  lol! ) but it seems that I'm not the only one who panicked  Wink
Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:00 am

Iceriver wrote:
ilovethai wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
ilovethai wrote:

Bahahah..  Laugh oh Iceriver. You're such a drama queen  Razz Too sweet!

Oh I was joking a little bit (not completely, though  lol! ) but it seems that I'm not the only one who panicked  Wink
Hahah.. guilty  Very Happy Love Hearts btw the URL of the forum changed back to the old one again. Yayyyy  cheers 
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 am

I apologize, it's my fault the address changed temporarily as I forgot to renew the domain subscription!  clown  Fortunately it's been renewed very quickly once I submitted the request. Embarassed
http://www.maoasadaforum.com should work fine now.  geek I'll try not to forget about renewing the domain in the future.  study
Back to top Go down
AmazingGraceMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
AmazingGraceMao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:37 am

inskate wrote:
I apologize, it's my fault the address changed temporarily as I forgot to renew the domain subscription!  clown  Fortunately it's been renewed very quickly once I submitted the request. Embarassed
http://www.maoasadaforum.com should work fine now.  geek I'll try not to forget about renewing the domain in the future.  study

It is all right. No harm done. Thanks so much for keeping the forum alive!    Daisies for you 
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 am

AmazingGraceMao wrote:
inskate wrote:

It is all right. No harm done. Thanks so much for keeping the forum alive!    Daisies for you 

Don't worry instate, it wasn't a big problem  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 am

Sorry if it's a bit late, but it want to share my thoughts with all of you, Japanese Nationals was a really great event, I’m so grateful that I was there. BTW, Pochi, thank you so much for all your help, It couldn’t be possible without You!

I saw Mao live at Japanese Nationals FS, first time! When I was waiting for her performance I was hoping for a perfect performance, I went to Japan from so far... But then I realized that a perfect performance at Nationals wasn't the best for her, She needs to pick up at Sochi! So, when She finish her performance I was a bit sad, because I would loved to see her perfect, but I was relief at the same time, because the last two season She picked up at 4CC and then you know what happened at Worlds!

Even with the mistakes She was so different from the other girls, She looks so natural and everything She does on the ice is more beautiful and elegant, It’s a pleasure to see! Don't get me wrong, Akiko was perfect and beautiful, She got a really big standing ovation for her performance and deserves to win, off course! Kanako was perfect too and so fast! I was so happy for both of her, and I even cry after Akiko's performance, it was so emotional because this is her last season and her mother was watching her! Mao wasn't sad at all, She was so happy, I think because She was happy for Akiko having this great moment before She will get retire, and off Corse for Kanako going to Sochi with her, She is like her little sister.

I think Mao is OK and She will be ready for Sochi! Mao is just tired because she attends all the GP events, as the great athlete She is! And I agree with Kayo, It's good this happened to her at Nationals, We know that Mao would made the team even if She were out of the podium, it was just a warm up for her and now She Knows that all She needs to win at Sochi is to be clean! A second 3A is not necessary and It will take to much of her stamina, She got it!

There were a time when I had my doubts about Sato sensei (I preferred Nagakubo as her coach), but now I believe in him, he will not let Mao go for two 3A if She is not ready! But the most important, I believe in Mao and I know She will be ready for Sochi and She will skate the best layout for her, It will be decide for Sato and her, later!

BTW, There was a lot of highlights that day, Reed’s performance; Haruka, Kanako and AKIKO performance’s; Mao performance, even if She made mistakes, all people loved and supported her! But the best moment was when the man from Japanese Federation said Dai's name for the Olympic team! Everyone was so happy and relief, believe me, everyone was crying of happiness for Dai!

I really enjoyed the event, It will be in my memory for ever!!!!

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you the best of the best for the 2014!!!!  Confetti  Woot!  Cheering  Boogie 

Back to top Go down
Iceriver
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts! It must have been amazing, I mean, attending a figure skating event live in Japan and being able to see Mao compete there  Very Happy . And also seeing Suzuki skate that wonderful LP. I was moved while watching her skate on my computer screen, so I imagine that being in the arena must have been awesome!

Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Ken,did you go to Japan to watch to Mao in live  WOW!  Worship  Swoon  ?, it is great. She had not her best performance this nationals but her sp was good and to see her live is incomparable,  I did it twice and it was wonderful, she is so beautiful. And you saw Akiko too  Happy dance   Thumbs up! . I agree with you, I enjoyed seeing to Mao so happy for Akiko and Kanako regardless her 3rd place, this is from Akiko twitter  Wub https://twitter.com/Mariakko2010/status/417156555046273024/photo/1
Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:03 pm

inskate wrote:
No worries inskate. It wasn't a big problem  Very Happy Smile 
Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:06 pm

chapis wrote:
this is from Akiko twitter  Wub 
https://twitter.com/Mariakko2010/status/417156555046273024/photo/1
Awwwwww....  Love Hearts Mushy Love Love that's so sweet. I knew the three of them were close but I didn't know they were that close. I think even though Mao was disappointed in not winning Nationals, she was glad for Akiko. If she was gonna lose a title, then a close friend would be the best competitor to lose it to.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:37 pm

ilovethai wrote:
chapis wrote:
this is from Akiko twitter  Wub 
https://twitter.com/Mariakko2010/status/417156555046273024/photo/1
Awwwwww....  Love Hearts Mushy Love Love that's so sweet. I knew the three of them were close but I didn't know they were that close. I think even though Mao was disappointed in not winning Nationals, she was glad for Akiko. If she was gonna lose a title, then a close friend would be the best competitor to lose it to.

I always have a soft spot for Akiko. She's not a raw talent and doesn't have the necessary physical attributes of a skater. She's like a supporting actress in an era of too many talented lead actresses. She belongs to the group of bridesmaid skaters who are often overlooked and underrated like Kanako, Yukari and Christina Gao. She rose back when most people have forgotten about her. I'm a cynic and I don't usually buy the persona which public figures present, but I believe that she has a beautiful heart in addition to being an amazing skater. I'm so happy that finally the bridesmaid becomes the bride  cat 
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:44 pm

linglang wrote:

I hope she will skip Nagoya figure skating festival if her back pain didn't improve.  Yep, Sadly

answer given here:
pic.twitter.com/2EyT67LQ86

The Nagoya figure skating festival will move to Apr 3rd, after the WC.

BTW, Happy New Year to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Japanese Nationals 2013 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Nationals 2013
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20