Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]

Go down 
+63
~*AAA*~
hirahira
Lionhart
nita
bekalc
polly10
MaoApple
supportmaoasada
let`s talk
mini34ans
mimmiz
MaoRussianFan
richster106
Dani-Chan
Lady_in_black
cera
apple4me
MaoChan756
jirachiness
kisses
maofan93
kazekamihiko
appledapple
aoi88
icetea
Tripleaxelqueen
whiteboots2013
polosatik
ElleluvsL
Iceriver
inskate
Artistry
sweetdream
Afsfan
jkblues
Otchoto de mus :3
itsonlykat
rachmaninoffangel
linglang
MyMao
josling
ballerinamao
illani
tigster
europeanfan
sapphiresky
Asada_Rising
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Batsuchan
roma
chapis
zarinaballerina
☆Genie
BounceAround
PochinkoPotanko
Ken Himura
silenceisgolden
COHK
Hotaru
pearlyriver
l-spiralmao
shar
klarification
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Afsfan wrote:
Stupid judge, holding down her pcs. Anyway WHO FREAKING CARE. Mao just deliver skate of her life and stupid ISU and judge will be just irrelevance, Mao is too good for them.

Exactly, had she skated in the last group or even in the next, her PCS would be huge. But honestly, at the moment I don't care. She delievered. I don't even care about UR's. She delivered! Dance 

Now Mao-chan, skate like this in both SP and LP in Tokyo.  Worship

But I'm so mad at the judge. If even experts like Kurt Browning and Dick Button don't see anything wrong with 3T and 3Lo, why isn't there a rule which demands the tech controller to explain their call? Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated . The most beautiful and inspiring thing I've ever witnessed in my life is spoilt by those assholes.  Disappointed Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
rachmaninoffangel

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:10 am

Now, where I can find a video of Mao's performance. I wanna watch it maybe 1000 times  Surprised Surprised 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:11 am

sweetdream wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Hotaru wrote:
3F-3L< and 2A-3T< but full credit on 6 triples!  So proud of her and so happy that she can show how great she is on the world stage.

Wait what?! excuse me that combo looked perfect, but I was half blind from crying...but it still looked clean.

Otchoto de mus :3 wrote:
Now i hope that ALL the others will fall :p again and again and again :p

This is mean, but heck yeah, I'm with you on this.  Twisted Evil 

Agreed 2a-3t looks good Sad

AKIKO IS NEXT!!!!

I guess they wanted to keep the room, in case Adelina and especially Yulia mess up. Mao was only 9 points from Yulia after SP, 19 from Adelina so Adelina would have to slide on her butt in her LP, for Mao to overtake her. Maybe they were leaving room for Gracie? Gracie needs at least 129 to beat Mao. had they given Mao even close to PCS she deserves, Gracie would need to score over 130.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:15 am

sweetdream wrote:
omg a lot of people can beat Mao Sad
133~: Julia, Ashley
130~: Gracie
124~: top 3

So... idk :(sigh okay maybe I would be at the edge of my seat until the event is over...

They will give it to Yulia for sure, Ashley, I'm not so sure. It's why Mao was held down, so that the main skaters can beat her. Mao can't win a medal. Not gonna happen, but she will end up in top 10, maybe even in top 5. After yesterday, that's an enormous success, and judges can just F... themselves with their PCS bullshit and UR's, that no one else have seen.
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:15 am

im really distracted D: Cant help to think how Mao's PCS would have risen if she was skating in this group...

Zi Jun is clean too... O:
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:16 am

Elvis Stojko ‏@Therealestojko 13m
I just have to say I am teary eyed for Mao Asada, makes my heart smile! :-) @YahooSports @CBCOlympics #FS

Jeffrey Buttle ‏@J_Butt 13m
I had tears in my eyes. Thank you Mao! Magnificent.

Nobunari also expressed his gratitude to Mao on Twitter.  Yep! 
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
sweetdream wrote:
omg a lot of people can beat Mao Sad
133~: Julia, Ashley
130~: Gracie
124~: top 3

So... idk :(sigh okay maybe I would be at the edge of my seat until the event is over...

They will give it to Yulia for sure, Ashley, I'm not so sure. It's why Mao was held down, so that the main skaters can beat her. Mao can't win a medal. Not gonna happen, but she will end up in top 10, maybe even in top 5. After yesterday, that's an enormous success, and judges can just F... themselves with their PCS bullshit and UR's, that no one else have seen.

sigh... it was a beautiful skate though Smile and agreed, i thought the 3a would be UR but not the combos... they were good. D:
Back to top Go down
jirachiness
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 am

The most wonderful thing is that Mao has shown the world that she can do it! Nobody can say that she is just a one-jump skater.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:20 am

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A COMEBACK, i LOOVE YOU MAO FROM ALL MY HEART
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 am

jirachiness wrote:
The most wonderful thing is that Mao has shown the world that she can do it!  Nobody can say that she is just a one-jump skater.

THIS. No one else have this layout, not even their queen. 3A, 3-3... And Mao has proven to herself that she can skate a program with such an insane layout, cleanly. I hope so much she'll bring it in Tokyo, and blow everyone away and end her career with another world title.  cheers

ballerinamao wrote:
NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A COMEBACK, i LOOVE YOU MAO FROM ALL MY HEART

She is the bravest person and such a fighter. I don't even care what'll happen today with the rest of skaters. Mao was just sublime and will be the talk of the night! So freaking amazing. I can't wait to see it again on youtube. I don't even remember half of it, I was hysterical from joy.  Embarassed 

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 am

Mae from France is skating now! and she does 3a in practices, and probably going to uphold the 3a tradition in the future Very Happy yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 am

No one in the ladies FS world could pull off Mao's program, No one.
Back to top Go down
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 am

l-spiralmao wrote:
Otocho, let's not be mean, the other skaters have a fandom too...

Yes yes i know, sorry :p

it's ok, if she's happy with her performance, i'm happy too, don't care about the medal

it was sooo nice, i'm at work and i cried like a baby and my collegues think i'm crazy :p
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:24 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
jirachiness wrote:
The most wonderful thing is that Mao has shown the world that she can do it!  Nobody can say that she is just a one-jump skater.

THIS. No one else have this layout, not even their queen. 3A, 3-3... And Mao has proven to herself that she can skate a program with such an insane layout, cleanly. I hope so much she'll bring it in Tokyo, and blow everyone away and end her career with another world title.  cheers 

king king king king Encore Encore Rockstar Rockstar Rockstar Rockstar Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts Dance Dance Dance Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie Happy dance Happy dance Happy dance Cheering Cheering Cheering Many Hearts Many Hearts Confetti Confetti 

on a side note, it would bee so nice if she wears the red nocturne dress! I mean like red is her lucky colour no? Very Happy and it's pretty Very Happy
(and purple never seem to do well for her at big events Sad )

Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering 
Back to top Go down
rachmaninoffangel

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:24 am

https://twitter.com/sonalikarnick/status/436546924192493569/photo/1 I FOUND THIS ON TWITTER :DGood job everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:25 am

sapphiresky wrote:

THIS. and Mao showed today just why she's one of the best skaters in history of this sport. So take that haters!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 am

The expression on Mr. Sato's face after Mao skated ... I think he had tears in his eyes, a very very little though.

I though Mao would score more, close to 150, but when I saw the slow-mo, I wasn't quite sure about the rotation.

Now, it's OK for me even if she doesn't finish on the podium.  The 16th was too low to narrow the gap.
But I'm very, very happy that Mao nailed it.  Yah, it sucks the judges called -3L and -3T.  But I don't care anymore because it's obvious scores (GOE & PCS) are at judges disposal, they can do what ever they want to do with it. For me her performance tonight was a clean 8 triple program as good as her clean SP GPF 2013.

Thank you Mao-chan so much for joy, delight, smile, emotion and also tears.
You are the true athlete and hero for me Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
sapphiresky wrote:

THIS. and Mao showed today just why she's one of the best skaters in history of this sport. So take that haters!  Razz 

Thumbs up!  Worship  Rockstar  cheers
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am

now this is the bravest skate  from the bravest and most talented skater in the world, with the highest content both technically and artistically, I am soo immensely proud of you Mao, and soo proud to your fan no one can spellbind me the way you do
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 am

linglang wrote:
The expression on Mr. Sato's face after Mao skated ... I think he had tears in his eyes, a very very little though.

I though Mao would score more, close to 150, but when I saw the slow-mo, I wasn't quite sure about the rotation.

Now, it's OK for me even if she doesn't finish on the podium.  The 16th was too low to narrow the gap.
But I'm very, very happy that Mao nailed it.  Yah, it sucks the judges called -3L and -3T.  But I don't care anymore because it's obvious scores (GOE & PCS) are at judges disposal, they can do what ever they want to do with it. For me her performance tonight was a clean 8 triple program as good as her clean SP GPF 2013.

Thank you Mao-chan so much for joy, delight, smile, emotion and also tears.
You are the true athlete and hero for me Love Hearts

(secretly still hoping for miracles :DI mean I can hope right for a medal,there's nothing to lose; and if Denis can do it why not?)

eta: okay Denis had a better sp, but hey.. one can dream? Very Happy flower 

Last edited by sweetdream on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 am

Rockstar 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:34 am

ballerinamao wrote:
now this is the bravest skate  from the bravest and most talented skater in the world, with the highest content both technically and artistically, I am soo immensely proud of you Mao, and soo proud to your fan no one can spellbind me the way you do

I just hope karma will hit those morons who are judging. Twisted Evil She deserved more. If i see Yulia getting higher PCS...  Evil or Very Mad Frustrated

linglang wrote:

Yeah, I saw it too. Wub  But very little tears in Mr. Sato's eyes equal Niagara falls in everyone elses, IMO.  Yep!  he is very reserved.

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 am

^ here goes my composure, I'm crying again.  Bawling  Mao you're my hero!

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition] - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next