Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?

Go down 
+5
clovera
Mirai
roma
bibi
MikiAndoFan#1
9 posters

Miki Ando
Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_lcap31%Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 24 ]
Mao Asada
Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_lcap33%Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 26 ]
Yukari Nakano
Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_lcap24%Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 19 ]
Fumie Suguri
Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_lcap5%Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Akiko Suzuki
Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_lcap6%Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 78

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Empty
PostSubject: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Just for fun!

Razz

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

this is just sooooooooooo difficult to chose!!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 am

Mao and Miki are already my obvious picks for the first 2 slots. The last slot is hard to pick... scratch Fumie has already experienced two olympics. Yukari (although I read somewhere she was an alternate?) and Akiko haven't competed there yet... I think I'd go with Yukari for the third slot (for now).

Japanese Nationals must be one heck of a competition for the ladies... I actually hope there are 5 slots for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 am

Mao & Miki are my definite faves among the Japanese ladies. Decided to pick Akiko since I fell in love with her skating last season! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 am

Mao and Miki for the first two slots, no doubt! I love you

Third slot...ack...Yukari and Akiko are both wonderful skaters and it will be awful seeing either (or in a bad scenario, neither one) not make it to their dream competition. No Fumie is a long shot to be honest - there needs to be some serious mess-ups from the other Japanese ladies or a flurry of DGs - like last year's Nats - for her to be given higher priority in making the team.

In any case, expect this year's Japanese Nats to be a nail biter. Drama!
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 am

Yeah...it's going to be pretty painful to watch. The field is just too deep with too many deserving competitors.
Of course I think they will send Mao and Miki unless something absolutely ridiculous happens.

As much as I like Fumie, I hope she doesn't set her expectations extremely high this season--most don't make it to 3 Olympics :/
The Akiko/Yukari showdown which I am sure is going to happen is going to be a heartbreaker...
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Well first spot goes to Mao of course Smile

Second, I would have to choose Miki, although I actually Yukari's skating better. Miki is probably a little more consistant, and strong.

Third, I would have to choose Yukari. I like Akiko too, but I'm haven't seen her skate very much, and am not very familiar with her.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:18 am

This is nigh impossible to choose from. I think a fair idea might be to not send the same three ladies to both Olympics and Worlds but let someone else get a chance. If both Miki and Mao get a ticket to Worlds and OG, let one of Yukari, Fumie or Akiko go to the Olympics and another one to Worlds.

I really, really wish that all four of Mao, Miki, Yukari and Akiko could attend the Olympics! flower
Back to top Go down
will_power

will_power

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 am

Fumie is my least favorite. I just really like her style that much Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics?   Which 3 Ladies you hope Japan sends to the Olympics? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1