Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Team Trophy 2009

Go down 
+25
chiyori
mitsuno
Maya
Oscilla
ddmm
MaoNinja
zooma
summervie
tianrushui
coconut
Olive
MaoMaoRevolution
Admin
bibi
polosatik
SoMiTripleAxel
chineseteacup
MOACHANTHEBEST
juliet
shallwedansu
angelberry
Batsuchan
snowdrops24
Okami
clovera
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

World Team Trophy 2009 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2009   World Team Trophy 2009 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Clips of Mao in the K&C for other skaters at WTT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgzUvMA5GE

polosatik, Olive, summervie - did TAT or the other announcer guy say anything interesting in these short clips?? Question (I know you've translated some of the stuff during Kozu's program already.)
Well, the other commentator asks if TAT could tell something about that ban of Nobunari Oda after his moped accident, but the main part of her response isn't included in this montage.
Also, during Takahiko's time in the kiss and cry, she tells about the woman who is sitting on the left and who accompanied Mao at her winning 2008 Worlds. TAT says that she always follows Mao to all competitions, and that she's a judge herself and also a coach. So she can point out to Mao any technical fault.
And she says - I've already mentioned this - that the Japanese team (skaters, officials, everybody) is great. Smile

Last edited by summervie on Fri May 01, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
snowdrops24

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2009   World Team Trophy 2009 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:56 am

Thanks summervie for the translation again!!! Love it~~ Cool
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2009   World Team Trophy 2009 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Thanks again to summervie for the translation.

Here are some more pics, with funny captions!! Laugh
http://photography.ice-dance.com/2009WorldTeamTrophy/Bloopers/
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2009   World Team Trophy 2009 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:12 am

Well, I finally got around to watching the end of the finale and the medal ceremony... Sweatdrop

Did anyone else see them? Question I watched it on icenetwork, and I couldn't seem to find it anywhere else...but parts of it were pretty entertaining! Very Happy

Team Japan was goofing off before they went on the ice for the medal ceremony. Laughing

Mao got a bunch of presents at the end of the gala (Miki got a few, but Mao definitely got a lot), and she also got some after the medal ceremony (she was the only one). I wonder if she was a little embarassed by that, though, since she was the only one...Sweatdrop

And then, after the end of the medal ceremony, there are a TON of little kids yelling "Mao-chan" - so cute! Many Hearts Unfortunately they're showing highlights from the competition and not what's going on in the arena - I wonder if Mao came back out and waved to them or something, because there was a big cheer...

She definitely kept waving at the crowd until the very end - was almost the very last to leave the ice - at the end of the exhibition! flower
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2009   World Team Trophy 2009 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

I just wanted to look at the protocols from this competition... And I can't find them. Embarassed
Does anyone know if they are still available online? Worship

ETA: Nevermind, I found them! cheers
www.isuresults.com/results/wtt2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2009   World Team Trophy 2009 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Team Trophy 2009
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17