Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Olympics 2010

Go down 
+65
Haidogirl
Yunamao
noir
sarah
bekalc
sunnygirl
sweetstuff
Mia
kawaiimao
Yumei
F.
coolmeia
coolmint09
iceskatingfan
Olive
dangerous_angel_face
mitsuno
jeanettetan
jkblues
will_power
SoMiTripleAxel
MissAero
cera
mingming
chiyori
summervie
Maya
ccc
angel120
MaoMaoRevolution
Artistry
Oscilla
chapis
Liffey
sumin
dlnnyc
illani
bibi
Batsuchan
kirakira
bellarina
kaarolcia
MikiAndoFan#1
maowataiyo
clovera
mika
supportmaoasada
Star85
snowdrops24
goldmao
tianrushui
BowbowDaijin
sapphiresky
roma
ddmm
sofia
cherriee
jirachiness
chineseteacup
coconut
aoi88
polosatik
☆Genie
gagul_love
alyssa
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 am

このしつこさは・・・コンナヨンジュウダイニ イマチュア イワレタジブン  チーン Unconscious
chapis wrote:

OMG!! It cant be , the reporter must be a member of this forum and the most brilliant person , Mao and Taka are so cute. please the video link
Wub I want to see it too! Wub
After ladies FS, Taka-chan said "I cried seeing figure skating for the first time!", that's about Mao Mushy Love I saw this on TV but don't know there is video or not...
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
mitsuno

mitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:05 am

mingming wrote:
このしつこさは・・・コンナヨンジュウダイニ イマチュア イワレタジブン  チーン Unconscious
アキラカニ ネジガ イクツカ タリナイ ヒトミタイ ダカラ キニシナイ キニシナイ
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 am

Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 am

jirachiness wrote:
dont need you to care about me. im pathetic because i speak the truth???? life is tough, deal with it. mao lost, deal with it. mao didnt play the system, deal with it.

fun??? i havent even begun GIRLY!

It's 3:40 in the morning and I wake up to this?

Honestly dlnnyc, as refreshing as your criticism of Mao-chan is, you would be better off posting it on a different forum where others would totally agree with you. I am not saying that we are such die hard fans of Mao that we would never see anything wrong with her. In fact, it's the absolute opposite. We love Mao despite her mistakes and her shortcomings. We admire her for them.

What I don't like is you throwing it in our face that Yuna beat the s**t out of Mao. Though it may be true, I would wish that you are sensitive enough to know that those who a real fans of her are still hurt by what had happened. And please don't tell us to get over it because life says so. We all need a time to grieve what could have been and then we move forward like Mao-chan.

As for not knowing Mao-chan, we don't. But we followed her ever since she was young or even younger. We admired her and wished for her to be the Olympic champion. It just wasn't meant to be that's all.

And honestly, at this moment, I don't really care. What I do care about is that Mao-chan is still able to make decisions by herself. Call her stubborn or whatever in refusing to see the light, but it's another attribute that we admire in her. Mao-chan seemed like she would stick to her guns and make it matter when it is required.

Please stop insulting everyone in this forum. Please stop yourself from making a ruckus. It's annoying and childish. And if you want attention, get it somewhere else...

it seems that she did make decisions by herself and they were the wrong ones. she needs to helps of her team. and what it takes to WIN! im glad you admire her. i do too in some respects. maybe i respect her so much that i want her to beat everyone but she needs some tough love at this point.

im not insulting anyone.. im not making a ruckus. its not annoying or childish... ITS FUN!!!! and you said refreshing! geek
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:54 am

dlnnyc wrote:
as i said earlier, the silver medal is the best thing that couldve happened to mao. it was the slap across her face (as she does in BELLS) that she needed.

You talk about Mao as if she were a spoiled kid who had her lollypop taken. I guess you don't understand she lost the OGM. And I'm pretty sure you don't really care about her.

dlnnyc wrote:
im not insulting anyone.. im not making a ruckus. its not annoying or childish... ITS FUN!!!! and you said refreshing! geek

I guess you're the only one who finds it fun. Seriously, you should find a place where people share the same thoughts, 'cause it's not the situation here. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
jirachiness
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 am

dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:
dont need you to care about me. im pathetic because i speak the truth???? life is tough, deal with it. mao lost, deal with it. mao didnt play the system, deal with it.

Honestly dlnnyc, as refreshing as your criticism of Mao-chan is, you would be better off posting it on a different forum where others would totally agree with you. I am not saying that we are such die hard fans of Mao that we would never see anything wrong with her. In fact, it's the absolute opposite. We love Mao despite her mistakes and her shortcomings. We admire her for them.

What I don't like is you throwing it in our face that Yuna beat the s**t out of Mao. Though it may be true, I would wish that you are sensitive enough to know that those who a real fans of her are still hurt by what had happened. And please don't tell us to get over it because life says so. We all need a time to grieve what could have been and then we move forward like Mao-chan.

As for not knowing Mao-chan, we don't. But we followed her ever since she was young or even younger. We admired her and wished for her to be the Olympic champion. It just wasn't meant to be that's all.

And honestly, at this moment, I don't really care. What I do care about is that Mao-chan is still able to make decisions by herself. Call her stubborn or whatever in refusing to see the light, but it's another attribute that we admire in her. Mao-chan seemed like she would stick to her guns and make it matter when it is required.

Please stop insulting everyone in this forum. Please stop yourself from making a ruckus. It's annoying and childish. And if you want attention, get it somewhere else...

it seems that she did make decisions by herself and they were the wrong ones. she needs to helps of her team. and what it takes to WIN! im glad you admire her. i do too in some respects. maybe i respect her so much that i want her to beat everyone but she needs some tough love at this point.

I don't know what your definition of fun is, but for most of us in this forum, what you are doing isn't. But I guess to each his own. Be prepared to deal with the repercussions though. I would really suggest that you go to other forums to state your opinions as I find it sometimes to be to disrespectful.

Oh and by the way, not everything is about winning. It might seem like that in the beginning, but in the end, it's the lessons that you take with you after that counts.

Thanks Batsuchan for the translation!
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:09 am

jirachiness wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:

I don't know what your definition of fun is, but for most of us in this forum, what you are doing isn't. But I guess to each his own. Be prepared to deal with the repercussions though. I would really suggest that you go to other forums to state your opinions as I find it sometimes to be to disrespectful.

Oh and by the way, not everything is about winning. It might seem like that in the beginning, but in the end, it's the lessons that you take with you after that counts.

blah, blah, blah, blah.. yadda, yadda, yadda. thats what losers say.
Back to top Go down
jirachiness
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 am

dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:

Like I have said before... Childish... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:20 am

dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:

STOP IT. Oh no, you don't respect her. If you admire someone, you would never say somethink like that.

Can I ask you why are you on the forum yet if you have nothing else to say? Very Mad
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:22 am

sofia wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:

STOP IT
Can I ask you why are you on the forum yet?

im here to give most of you a WAKE UP call.
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 am

dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:

Losers? Who??? You speak just like you had won the Olympics and had beaten Mao yourself, and not Yuna Kim.

Thanks everyone for the translations! Mao seems to be happier now. Confetti
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 am

dlnnyc wrote:
sofia wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:

STOP IT

Did we say we need it?
Back to top Go down
angel120

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 am

Let's all just ignore dlnnyc. Stop replying from all her posts.

----------------

Seeing from Mao's interviews she really seems to be happier now. She looks stronger. An aura I can't really explain Smile
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:05 am

Last edited by kirakira on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 am

angel120 wrote:

You are right. we should just ignore that disgusting 45 years old who is crying because of loneliness. Laugh

Thanks kirakira for the interview clips!! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:22 am

sofia wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
sofia wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
jirachiness wrote:

STOP IT

Did we say we need it?

you didnt know you needed it.
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 am

angel120 wrote:

----------------

Seeing from Mao's interviews she really seems to be happier now. She looks stronger. An aura I can't really explain Smile

you couldnt ignore me if you tried because you know i am right. i speak the truth. and you cant handle the truth!!

Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 am

kirakira wrote:
interview clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tS9nnBghKg

This video is the one that Mao was asked about Takachan!
Many Hearts It's from 3:30.

Last edited by coconut on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 am

coconut wrote:
kirakira wrote:
interview clips

This video is the one that Mao was asked about Takachan!
Many Hearts It's from 3:36.

hiiiiieeee coconutty!
Back to top Go down
jirachiness
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 am

kirakira wrote:
interview clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_cz_HHZ-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfT-c7GE_xQ

Thanks for the video. I love how the Japanese cheer for Mao. This is an auditorium from her school right? Sorry for being a little bit out of the loop. She looks great! Happier! And the support being given is amazing! She hardly looks 19 to me. She hasn't changed in looks at all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 am

im feeling ignored and i dont like it.
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 am

Again, thanks for the clip links kirakira! Swoon

アラシさん、ニチャン デ ヲチ サレテマスヨ~フフフフ
(マア、カニュウ シタ トキカラ ヲチ サレテタケドネw)
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 am

angel120 wrote:

----------------

You're absolutly right. I'm sorry... Embarassed

Mao is definitely happier now, and I can feel this "aura" too! Dance Now that I saw her smile with the silver medal in her neck, I can rewatch her free program again and again without sadness. And I'm so happy she said she's going to have a less heavy music next season. Cheering
Back to top Go down
mitsuno

mitsuno

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 am

kirakira wrote:
interview clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_cz_HHZ-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfT-c7GE_xQ

Thanks again for the videos, kirakira!
Mao-chan looks so tired/sleepy in some interviews though. pale

アラシサン、ニホンゴ ハ ヨメナイ ミタイ ダネ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Olympics 2010
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next