Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Olympics 2010

Go down 
+65
Haidogirl
Yunamao
noir
sarah
bekalc
sunnygirl
sweetstuff
Mia
kawaiimao
Yumei
F.
coolmeia
coolmint09
iceskatingfan
Olive
dangerous_angel_face
mitsuno
jeanettetan
jkblues
will_power
SoMiTripleAxel
MissAero
cera
mingming
chiyori
summervie
Maya
ccc
angel120
MaoMaoRevolution
Artistry
Oscilla
chapis
Liffey
sumin
dlnnyc
illani
bibi
Batsuchan
kirakira
bellarina
kaarolcia
MikiAndoFan#1
maowataiyo
clovera
mika
supportmaoasada
Star85
snowdrops24
goldmao
tianrushui
BowbowDaijin
sapphiresky
roma
ddmm
sofia
cherriee
jirachiness
chineseteacup
coconut
aoi88
polosatik
☆Genie
gagul_love
alyssa
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 am

Thanks guys for all the great links and photos. I love them all.

Don't you guys think that Mao brings SMILE to eveyone's face and I can't imagine anyone not liking her.
Love you more and more everyday MAO !!!!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:51 am

coconut wrote:
OMG, I'm watching TV right now and there is Mao's interview. A reporter asked her "You said you are interested in love. Kozuka also said that he is. so why don't you guys date?" ROTFLMAO
Mao was trying not to smile and said "He is a really good friend of me."
It was really cute! Wub
BATSUCHAN!! I didn't know you joined the Japanese media and got to interview Mao!! You should've said so! Razz Razz

mingming wrote:

After ladies FS, Taka-chan said "I cried seeing figure skating for the first time!", that's about Mao Mushy Love I saw this on TV but don't know there is video or not...
Say it with me everyone....AWWW!!! Wub Wub So sweet. Wub

Thanks for the links and clips everyone. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 am

sofia wrote:
angel120 wrote:
Let's all just ignore dlnnyc. Stop replying from all her posts.

----------------

Seeing from Mao's interviews she really seems to be happier now. She looks stronger. An aura I can't really explain Smile

You're absolutly right. I'm sorry... Embarassed

Mao is definitely happier now, and I can feel this "aura" too! Dance Now that I saw her smile with the silver medal in her neck, I can rewatch her free program again and again without sadness. And I'm so happy she said she's going to have a less heavy music next season. Cheering

oh gawd! well now you can get on with your life because mao smiled!
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 am

ddmm wrote:
Thanks guys for all the great links and photos. I love them all.

Don't you guys think that Mao brings SMILE to eveyone's face and I can't imagine anyone not liking her.
Love you more and more everyday MAO !!!!

she should save it for her performance!
Back to top Go down
peachbibby

peachbibby

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am

dear dlnnyc,JUST GET A LIFE or spend your life in a better way than this!Because it's becoming boring!Why don't you write about Kim Yu Na in a Kim Yu Na forum? .-.

i admire Mao Tan a lot, i'm italian and i hate with all myself Carolina Kostner,you can imagine why xD
Back to top Go down
Maya
Double Axel
Double Axel
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am

successful troll is successful xD

Thank you so much Batchusan for the translation. What would we do without you?
That was a great interview and it's nice to hear what Mao's about to do in the future!
She seems to be taking steps into the right direction. All I hope is that she'll be really doing it!
3-3 sounds awesome, as well as calmer music(which would be the most important decision of them all). And oh yes, I want someone fashionable to take care of her dresses. The Russian style is just not my taste at all.. But I admit, that's not the main topic right now Wink
Maybe I'm rather alone with this point, but I want Mao to leave TAT and get a coach who's more into COP. It can only improve her and I think it would be the best =) But if TAT could choreograph some of Maos programs from time to time, that would be awesome of course!

So glad to see her happier now. She seems to be more satisfied about her silver and it looks like she regained her confidence. I think she now really is in the mood to attack and do things even better than before.
I wish her all the best and I hope she can get a team around her which helps her emphasizing her strentghs and abilities <3
Back to top Go down
peachbibby

peachbibby

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 am

Yes,i really want some japanese stylist,like BTSSB or Angelic Pretty xDDD,to make her a beautiful dress just like Carolina's cavalli dresses <333333
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 am

peachbibby wrote:
dear dlnnyc,JUST GET A LIFE or spend your life in a better way than this!Because it's becoming boring!Why don't you write about Kim Yu Na in a Kim Yu Na forum? .-.

i admire Mao Tan a lot, i'm italian and i hate with all myself Carolina Kostner,you can imagine why xD

Sei italiana? Allora ciao, cara mia... cheers e perché non ti piace la Kostner, eh? Laugh

E ti prego, non rispondere mai alle cazzate che dlnnyc scrive. Commentator
Sará una donna terribile, non vale la pena nemmeno leggere i suoi commenti.

Sorry everyone, I'm just happy to find an italian on the forum. Confetti
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm

I understood somethings of what you wrote, sofia!

Cool

Laugh

Welcome to the forum, peachbibby!

Cheering
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks for the long translation back on page 62 Batsuchan! I just got to read it. I had no doubt in my mind that Mao knew what needed to be done now, and I'm very happy to hear her comment on those things, such as working on her missing jumps and 3-3s again, and understanding the Gop better. I'm aslo happy to hear her be so honest, and up front about beating Yuna. As far as Yuna fans go, I don' t know why they should have a problem with this. What do they expect to hear anyway? That she never wants a chance to beat her again?! Of course she does! That's what competition is all about! They should take it as a compliment if anything. I guess they must just be affraid that she actually CAN come back, and beat her Wink...

I think after reading that, that it's also safe to assume Mao will finally start dating? I think this would be great for her. She really owes it to herself to make time for her personal life, and find love. After all, she is a big girl now.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 pm

peachbibby wrote:

i do have a life. a big one actually. i do write about yuna on her forum. im constructive too and no one seems to mind. i love mao but there are some people on this forum that i cant stand.
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:19 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
I understood somethings of what you wrote, sofia!

Cool

Laugh

Welcome to the forum, peachbibby!

Cheering

sunny Yeah, a Portugese... we understand each other... Laughing
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:33 pm

dlnnyc wrote:
i do have a life. a big one actually. i do write about yuna on her forum. im constructive too and no one seems to mind. i love mao but there are some people on this forum that i cant stand.

We understand that you want to write constructive things, but there are also people in this forum that can't stand you.

Rolling Eyes

sofia wrote:
sunny Yeah, a Portugese... we understand each other... Laughing

Cheering
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:33 pm

sofia wrote:
peachbibby wrote:

Sei italiana? Allora ciao, cara mia... cheers e perché non ti piace la Kostner, eh? Laugh

E ti prego, non rispondere mai alle cazzate che dlnnyc scrive. Commentator
Sará una donna terribile, non vale la pena nemmeno leggere i suoi commenti.

Sorry everyone, I'm just happy to find an italian on the forum. Confetti

Italian is such a beautiful language. Love Hearts
Im also a Portuguese speaker, so I could understand a bit too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
peachbibby

peachbibby

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:36 pm

OMG,yeeeeeeeeee,c'è un'altra italiana <3
odio Carolina perchè ha rovinato il bellissimo costume che le aveva fatto Cavalli strusciandolo sul ghiaccio di Vancouver T_T

Little poor Cavalli .-.

e ok,incomincerò a ignorarla Very Happy

i'm so glad to hear that Mao is going to make again the triple-triple combination <3
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm

alyssa wrote:
Italian is such a beautiful language. Love Hearts
Im also a Portuguese speaker, so I could understand too.

One more Portuguese speaker!

Cheering

És de Portugal ou do Brasil? Sei que há bastantes fãs de patinagem artística no Brasil!

Razz

-------

https://maoasada.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=652
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010   Winter Olympics 2010 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Olympics 2010
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40