Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magical World of Figure Skating

Go down 
+27
babayaga
cera
haruka25
shikure
skating_fanatic
MaoChan756
Abdiel
kitty
europeanfan
illani
zarinaballerina
ElleluvsL
ballerinamao
☆Genie
Batsuchan
chiyori
tianrushui
Spacey
bellarina
Star85
MaoMaoRevolution
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
klarification
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Figure_skating_love
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:07 am

I love it! cheers Hope you can get another chapter out soon. Keep me entertained! Work is boring, the weather is so nice and I'm stuck inside... Sad
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Star85 wrote:
Very entertaining story so far Figure_skating_love cheers ! I assume you will be writing some more chapters? It's kind of cool to see how my story has spawned some spin off stories!

I think it's time we created a fan fiction thread! Maybe our mods can move our stories, and their comments to a new thread?

When i read your story I felt like it would be really awesome as a fanfic! In my mind i could see the two kingdoms and the queens and the Mods! It came alive to me! cheers so i thank you for the idea

I was actually contemplating starting a new thread for this but i considered it might not get attention if i did. scratch

Spacey wrote:

I agree! A storytelling thread sounds great. I will PM ☆Genie. Figure_skating_love (Yasin right? Is it okay if I call you Yasin too? Your username is lovely but a bit long) please continue the story. I enjoyed reading it!The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 238895 The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 323704 The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 5534

Thank you so much!!! (I worked hard to finish both chapters)

Yes it's fine if you call me Yasin, i realize the typing out Figure_Skating_love is a hassle, that's why i give people the option of calling me by my name Wink

chiyori wrote:
I love it! cheers Hope you can get another chapter out soon. Keep me entertained! Work is boring, the weather is so nice and I'm stuck inside... Sad

if everyone seems to like it then another chapter is definitely in store! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Yey Yasin! I can't wait!The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 35749 The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 420949

☆Genie changed the title of the thread! The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 5534 She is a super-mod!The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 340889
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Spacey wrote:
Yey Yasin! I can't wait!The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 35749 The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 420949

☆Genie changed the title of the thread! The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 5534 She is a super-mod!The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 340889

*GASP* affraid that's a story line element! lol!
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:26 am

Figure_skating_love wrote:
*GASP* affraid that's a story line element! lol!
Oops!The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 265123 The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 338429
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:07 am

Star85 and Yasin...Thanks for the great entertainment! The photos Star85 chose were just fab, esp Buffy! And Yasin I think you can pursue a career in writing! Plus I was honored to be included in the story! Embarassed I wish I was really good in killing trolls, like in your story...I need to get me one of those energy balls! Wink

But more than anything, I am so happy that...you are both nerds just like me!!!!!!! Hell, no! (Seriously, sometimes I got worried thinking I may be the only one...oops, forgot alyssa!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Star85 and Yasin...Thanks for the great entertainment! The photos Star85 chose were just fab, esp Buffy! And Yasin I think you can pursue a career in writing! Plus I was honored to be included in the story! Embarassed I wish I was really good in killing trolls, like in your story...I need to get me one of those energy balls! Wink

But more than anything, I am so happy that...you are both nerds just like me!!!!!!! Hell, no! (Seriously, sometimes I got worried thinking I may be the only one...oops, forgot alyssa!)

Aw thankies Pochinko!

Star85's story really inspired me!

I decided to give your character a fighting kind of spirit because i feel like you always deliver meaningful posts and that even when other people are bored of the troll, you keep fighting and they never really have anything to say back. That's why i feel like you can be considered "a troll slayer!" You work well as a character in my story! But i will say no more Very Happy I don't want to spoil the plot
I chose Genie as the main character because i feel like she did a lot during our toll incident, she dealt with him, took down post and also did the IP address search.
Alyssa got in because she is awesome! She has a very interesting individual MOD power that i will not ruin.

A lot more people will make appearances soon! Smile and no one should feel left out if they're not included!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm

I decided to give your character a fighting kind of spirit because i feel like you always deliver meaningful posts and that even when other people are bored of the troll, you keep fighting and they never really have anything to say back. That's why i feel like you can be considered "a troll slayer!" You work well as a character in my story! But i will say no more Very Happy I don't want to spoil the plot
I chose Genie as the main character because i feel like she did a lot during our toll incident, she dealt with him, took down post and also did the IP address search.
Alyssa got in because she is awesome! She has a very interesting individual MOD power that i will not ruin.

A lot more people will make appearances soon! Smile and no one should feel left out if they're not included!

Thank you!!! Many Hearts
You're super awesome, Yasin!
I wish I were that creative. If only we found somebody to draw those kingdoms and characters, we could have a comic book.

Can't wait for the rest of the story. Will it end with Worlds?

Star85, I didn't comment on your story. It was great. Have you realised they changed the title of the thread because of it? And you even inspired other members. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Good work Star85 and Yasin! It was a lot of fun reading this! And it definitely made me see the troll incident in a new light. XD
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Awesome photo story, Star85!! flower

And Yasin, I feel sooo honored to be mentioned in your story, and to play such a starring role! Many Hearts

Ok, in those slow late summer months when there's no more ballet and no real skating, I WILL get around to writing more! Sweatdrop And who knows...perhaps there might be a fanfic for all those T-M shippers out there! The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 996758
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Wow a story starring me~

Thank you so much Smile! Continue the story - it is a great one indeed 8D
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Last edited by Star85 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Thanks Batsuchan! I see that a couple of the pictures in my story have become unavailable . Well if you're interested, Spacy took my story, and made pages, and added color to them. The pics should all still be there in her version. Here's the link to it:

Spacey wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Hm, I don't know. I don't really have anywhere else to paste it anyway though.

Since you shared such a nice story with us, I've saved you a PDF file of the entire first page of this thread. You can download it here.

As a bonus, I copied, pasted, added a title page and some color to your story. You can download it here.

I just used the words from your first sentence as a title. If you want me to change the title, just let me know. I can reupload a revised version. I hope you like it. Razz

If you have Microsoft office, you should be able to copy and paste it there too.

Sorry about the blank post up there. I can't get rid of it!...
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Star85 wrote:
Thanks Batsuchan! I see that a couple of the pictures in my story have become unavailable . Well if you're interested, Spacy took my story, and made pages, and added color to them. The pics should all still be there in her version. Here's the link to it:

Spacey wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Since you shared such a nice story with us, I've saved you a PDF file of the entire first page of this thread. You can download it here.

As a bonus, I copied, pasted, added a title page and some color to your story. You can download it here.

I just used the words from your first sentence as a title. If you want me to change the title, just let me know. I can reupload a revised version. I hope you like it. Razz

If you have Microsoft office, you should be able to copy and paste it there too.

Just got done with finals and job training! I'll be working on a finishing the next chapter tomorrow! Too sweet!

Plus i just got back from jamaica
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 am

Star85 wrote:

Spacey wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Just got done with finals and job training! I'll be working on a finishing the next chapter tomorrow! Too sweet!

Oh awesome! Can't wait to read it!

Has the oil reached the shores of Jamaca? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:32 am

Star85 wrote:

Oh awesome! Can't wait to read it!

Has the oil reached the shores of Jamaca? Just curious.

Luckily no! Smile
I went all over jamaica (mostly to visit relatives) even into the country and it seemed as if there was no real worry about it. The waters were still as clear as ever cat
The reaction to the oil spill though has been quite bad though...I worry for all the animals being hurt Crying or Very sad
BP is definitely going bankrupt dealing with the situation Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Chapter 3 is done!

Chapter 3:

Genie went down the alley at a speed she never imagined being able to pull off. She figured that she was running so fast so that she could be close to Pochinko in the event that there was another troll.
She was quite relieved when she found Pochinko at a bend in the alleyway with the troll standing right in front of her.
Acting on instinct Genie reached down to the holster at her waste drawing what seemed to be a gun. Any experienced member of the force could tell you however that it was not a gun but a MOD power amplifier. Designed by Omron, the gun was able to amplify MOD power by 10 times its average. Still concentrated amounts of energy such as Mod Pochinko’s energy blast could easily match and in most cases out do an amplifier. Genie still wasn’t quite as good with her MOD powers.
“One move” Genie said with her amplifier aimed “and I’ll shoot you hard enough to knock you out until an Admin can ban you.”
The troll only snickered.
“Don’t worry Genie” Pochinko said slipping on a pair of black leather gloves, “he’s mine.”
“Pochinko?” Genie asked perplexed.
Pochinko moved forward as if Genie had said nothing, a bloodlust was in her eyes.
Genie tried to remember what other members of the force said about Pochinko; that her methods were “unconventional.” Although it was widely known that Pochinko was one of the few able to kill a troll outside of normal methods, Genie realized that his was her first real time seeing it done.
“So go ahead speak” Mod Pochinko said in a cold voice. “I want to hear it all, the accusations, the comments. Go ahead say it, tell me Mao is a bad skater, that she can never beat Yuna, that her triple axels are under rotated.”
The troll snickered a little.
“Your queen is false, she barely even deserved her second place at the Olympics.”
Mod Pichinko squinted her eyes in focus. “Annoying.”
The punch that Pochinko delivered was quick, had it not hit the Troll then Genie would have been the more surprised party. It was perhaps the last thing either Genie or the troll expected, most would restrain a troll with MOD powers waiting for the troll to die of starvation.
The next punch was an uppercut which hit the troll right in its midsection. The troll coughed in its attempt to gasp for air, the punch lifting it several inches off of the ground.
Upon its return to the ground the troll put its hand to its stomach in agony.
“Pochinko be careful!” Genie yelled. Genie had realized however that her words were not going to reach Mod Pochinko, she was now other than her normal self.
Mod Pochinko walked slowly and menacingly towards the Troll, an unconquerable flame in her eyes.
“Is that all that you have to say?” she asked punching the Troll into the ground again, “COME ON! SAY MORE, CRITIZE HER!”
The troll beat up and bleeding, began to speak again. “Yuna is a false queen.”
Pochinko went to hit the troll again but stopped, confused. “The hell…?”
Caught off guard and unfocused Pochinko was not able to see the troll spin around and deliver a kick.
Genie screamed and closed her eyes. She felt something warm splatter across her face. She touched her hand to her face knowing at that moment that it was blood, Pochinko’s blood.
Luckily the kick hadn’t done any serious damage to the moderator. As a matter of fact she had managed to block the entirety of the kick with the exception of the Trolls toe claws which had borrowed themselves deep into her arm.
“What the hell was that?” Pochinko asked.
Opening her hand Pochinko focused her energy to the palm of her hand and a sword materialized. She swiftly cut off the beast’s leg.
It howled in pain.
She delivered another cut which hit the beast square in the chest.
“What was that comment about Yuna?”
The troll made as much facial movements as it could, “She is the best on ice!”
Pochinko hit the troll again, this time with the handle of the sword.
“Mao is triple axel queen!” It yelled.
Pochinko’s eyes focused on her target.
“STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH ME!” She delievered a series of rapid cuts, all of which made solid contact with the troll. Genie looked away, she knew this was the end.
She looked back to the sight of the troll on the ground and Pochinko standing over it, she decided to finally walk towards them.
“Don’t kill it” Genie said running. “There’s something odd about it.”
“I know” Mod Pochinko said. She looked the troll directly in its defeated eyes. “You’re a very indecisive troll” she said, and I want to know why. What the hell is going on here.”
The troll looked up with an aimless grin on its face. “As if I’d tell you.”
Pochinko hit it again. “Stop!” Genie yelled.
Pochinko wasn’t listening, “I want my answers and I want them now!”
The troll didn’t seem at all affected, “you’re messing with powers beyond your imagination girlie. Oh it’s my time to go now.”
“Go where?” Mod Pochinko asked angrily.
At that moment Genie’s ears perked up. “Pochinko, there’s a time bomb inside him!”
“What?” Pochinko asked, the troll releasing a wicked laugh as a loud beep was heard.
The explosion was instantaneous and covered the whole of the alleyway, and despite the fact that it was no more than a homemade bomb, the shrapnel and the explosion together would have no doubt killed anyone in the area.
It was to Mod Pochinko’s luck that Genie had put up a shield barrier as quick as she could. The explosion left them generally unharmed, but their witness was dead.
Genie looked Mod Pochinko in the eyes. “I told you I hated trolls.”

An ambulance and backup police officers arrived at the scene about twenty minutes later, with them came Star85 who held a pretty high rank in the force. It took all of 5 minutes for the force to discover the remains of the troll and tape off the area for inspection.
Mod Pochinko made it her personal business to explain to Star specifically what had happened. Eventually however Star got tired of the explanation and told her to go get her arm checked out before she died of loss of blood, or before it got infected. Despite this suggestion Pochinko only had the arm bandaged.
Two hours later the police had cleared out and Genie and Pochinko were sitting on top of the Reidell.
Genie seemed to be in a daze.
Mod Pochinko gave her a look, “did I scare you today?” she asked Genie.
Genie snapped out of it almost falling over, she laughed. “Not at all, I had heard that you were notorious for being able to kill Trolls, but I thought that it was something along the lines of magic.”
“I see Pochinko” said smiling. “So then what’s on your mind Genie girl?”
Genie spaced out again for a moment. “That Troll, something wasn’t quite right about it.”
“I thought it was something along those lines” Pochinko responded.
“It’s just, most trolls are generally sure of their convictions. I’ve never seen a troll second guess itself. And then it’s last comment ‘you’re messing with powers beyond your imagination…’”
“Girlie” Pochinko said.
“What?” Genie asked.
“Girlie” Pochinko said again, “that was the full sentence. ‘You’re messing with powers beyond your imagination girlie.’ Almost made me slap him again.”
“For real Pochi!” Genie complained.
Pochinko laughed, “yeah, yeah. Ever consider that perhaps he was just a confused troll?”
Genie sighed, “ugh you’re no help at all.”
Pochinko smiled at Genie, “you’ll figure it out I’m sure, Detective chan.” She jumped off the top of the car, just as another, sleek black car parked alongside them.
“Well me ride is here,” Pochinko said. “Try not to let it get to you too much.”
Genie smiled a bit. “Ok, so then I guess I’ll see you soon huh Pochi.”
“Real soon” Pochinko said getting into the passenger’s seat, the car speeding off into the distance.
And then then she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey a new chapter! And I'm in it this time! Cool! I sure feel like actually beating up a troll like that when they won't go away!
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:28 am

Please continue! Such a great story! And although I hate trolls, I would love to see how the troll is eventually defeated!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Thank you to everyone who is reading and keeps commenting! I hope to put together a likable story!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Hopefully new update on the story this weekend for those who still remember it Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Yay! Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

The lack of figure skating news in the off season is driving me a little nuts! Panic! Looks like I may be getting left home alone ALL weekend Sad. If I do, maybe I will do another picture story like The Magical World of Figure Skating.... You guys going a little nuts too??
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 pm

yeaah im am going nutz too especially since there is no news about Mao beside the show. cause what i am much more interested in is how her programs and changes and technique in going i wonder when they will start telling about those thiings... and i am dying to see mao new sp and changes in the fs and new ex, when do you guys think mao will reveal her choice of music for this season...
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 pm

^Will she be performing her new sp in any shows, I wonder? Maybe she's trying to build some mystery and excitement over the program by not revealing too much of it before GP season...

Anyways, this is off topic but Figure_skating_love, I really love that pic of Mao with her olympic silver medal Love Hearts

All the pictures that I had ever seen of her with it had her looking sad, so I love seeing her look so happy and proud there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical World of Figure Skating
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next