Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magical World of Figure Skating

Go down 
+27
babayaga
cera
haruka25
shikure
skating_fanatic
MaoChan756
Abdiel
kitty
europeanfan
illani
zarinaballerina
ElleluvsL
ballerinamao
☆Genie
Batsuchan
chiyori
tianrushui
Spacey
bellarina
Star85
MaoMaoRevolution
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
klarification
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Figure_skating_love
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
haruka25

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks Star85! I can't wait for the next chapter! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 am

shikure wrote:
thank you Star85 and I love your avatar that shows a little of "devil side" of Mao.

Thanks! I've had that avatar for a long time. I'm overdue to change it up actually. lol. I named it galactic princess, cause it reminds me of some beautiful, mysterious warrior girl on some fantasy world, or outserpace. There's detail in it you can't really see unless you look closely.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Lovely fic, star85! Black swan fever..... With Mao chan asleep, I got a feeling that Dai and Taka will be up and running to save her! And maybe clobber Patrick for giving Mao that trick potion while they're at it...
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 pm

CHAPTER FOUR: A WHOLE NEW WORLD

Plushenko: Well done Patrick. You've brought me the Halloween Snow, and the girl.
Patrick: Yes. Now may I please have the incantation to the curse?
Plushenko:: First things first. I have to make sure this really is Mao Asada. Place her on the lake.

Patrick picked up the sleeping swan Mao, and placed her on the frozen lake beside where they were standing. Plushenko flicked his wand and said the spell that changed her back into her human form:

Plushenko: reverso-transition-spiralum

The sleeping swan transformed into the beautiful, innocent sleeping Mao.

Plushenko: Right then. Now Patrick, this curse can cause a horrible mess if you are not utmost careful. It is the very curse which Tanya used on Nancy, and we all know what a fiasco that was. The ISU had to make up that elaborate cover story for the muggles, and all that.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Tumblr10

Patrick: Wow, where did you get that curse?!
Plushenko: None of your concern. Just promise me you will be extra careful with it. It would very likely be traced back to me. You must also promise not to be stupid enough to use the curse on me. Surely your life is more precious to you than a title. And furthermore, you must also promise not to use it against Takahashi. He is mine.
Patrick: Of course Plushenko. I promise. And I was planning on using it on Abbot anyway.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 20086710
Plushenk: Alright. The incantation is "slipperum-breakious". That will be all.
Patrick: Thank you Plushenko.

Patrick left, and Plushenko raised his wand to Mao again:

Plushenko: sit-spinnum-awakenus

Mao opened her eyes, and looked around. It was twilight. She was on a frozen lake which was bordered by a forest, and big rustic castle. But this was not Hogwarts. This was a totally strange place to Mao. She looked behind her and saw a shore, and -

Mao:: Yikes!!! Plushenko! What - where am I?! What do you want?!
Plushenko: It's alright Mao, you don't have to be afraid. I don't want to hurt you. Welcome to your new home. I can not tell you any more specifically where we are. We are deep, deep in a vast wilderness. We may be in Russia, we may be in England, we may be in America...
Mao: No! This is NOT my home!
Plushenko: And any attempt to escape is futile. Let me explain: That potion you drank was indeed white swan potion. You will never contract back swan fever now. It was however, altered by myself. From now on, you will be a swan by day and human by night - as long as you are touching the lake when the sun sets over the horizon. Oh, and on that one special night every month where there is no moon, you will be stuck as a swan. Magic works in mysterious ways sometimes...
Mao: Why?? Why are you doing this Plushenko? Crying or Very sad
Plushenko: There are no people, or civilization for miles and miles and miles. You can not travel by night in the dark forest, especially with no proper clothing or supplies. You can fly for days and maybe find someone, but then what? You will be a swan and you can't talk. There are only two ways to break the spell: If -

Just then, a scream could be heard coming from the castle.

Plushenko: I must go. The others will explain the rest to you. I'll be seeing you later.

Plushenko grabbed Mao's hand and leaned down to kiss the back of it. But before he could, Mao grabbed his hand and bit it! She immediately regretted doing this. She wasn't thinking. Now she feared what he might do to her. To her surprise, he gave her a pleasantly surprised look.

Plushenko: You bit me!... WOW!

Another scream came from the castle and he left. A part of Mao was glad to see that monster go away, but another part of her was afraid of being left all alone in the dark in this strange place. She watched him until he disappeared into the trees. She was all alone. What now? That was when she dropped to her knees and gave into the tears she had been holding back. A moment later she felt a hand on her shoulder, and heard a familiar voice.

Shizuka: It's alright Mao.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 220px-10

Mao: Shizuka!! What are you doing here?!
Shizuka: Same as you Mao. We're all here under Plushenko's curse.

Mao noticed a group of familiar skaters skating over to them.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 167110

Mao: Shocked Wow. What in the world is Plushenko doing?! Why are we here?
Sasha: He hasn't told any of us. We think we're probably some sort of ransom. Hostages. Bargaining chips. Whatever.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Fs-04010

Mao: He said there are two ways to break the spell. What are they?
Alissa: If someone defeats Plushenko, all those who are under his curses will be freed. The other way is if our one true love proclaims his love for us to the word.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 20087110

Mao: Defeats him in battle, or defeats him in competition?
Johnny: We're not sure.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Johnny11

Mao: Oh. Johnny, may I ask, why are you the only boy here?
Johnny: Well, I took some of that potion crap just like you. It was meant for Mirai, but I took it. I didn't want to catch that damn fever! Plushenko wasn't too happy when Patrick brought me to him instead. Apparently the potion is only supposed to work on girls, but it worked on me too.
Kira: We all love our Johnny. He's one of us Many Hearts
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Th_42910

Mao: Who was that screaming?
Kanako: We've never seen her. None of us know who it is...
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 L4995210

The days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months. Even though Mao knew she had missed the whole rest of the season, she trained every night on the enchanted lake which stayed frozen no matter how warm it got. She hadn't lost hope that she would make it out of there.

Plushenko had surprisingly not been the cruel monster Mao always believed him to be. He came out and skated with everyone at night, and even gave them all coaching tips. He seemed like he wanted to be friends with all the skaters. Mao wondered sometimes if maybe, just maybe, he had brought them all there out of sheer loneliness and boredom. Living all alone in that old castle with no one to talk to, and nothing to do could drive anyone to do desperate things. Even Plushenko seemed to have a heart. Mao hated to admit it, but a part of her had actually grown to like Plushenko. In fact, it's not uncommon for kidnap victims to develop a like, or even love for their kidnappers.

Plushenko: Gather round everyone. It's pretty boring out here, no? So I've decided to hold a competition. You will be the competitors, and the winner..... the winner gets their freedom.

Excitement and surprise filled the air.

Plushenko: I will give you all time to train up, and when I think you're ready, we'll have the competition. Now off with you. Go train. Mao, I need to speak with you.

Everyone skated off to go train, except Mao.

Plushenko: I've been watching you train. Your triple axle is looking great. You don't need to work so hard at it anymore. I hear you have a quad. I'd like to work on that with you.
Mao: Oh, my quad? Oh, well I haven't really seriously worked on it for so long. I don't really think it would be wise for me to invest too much time in it. Embarassed
Plushenko: Mao, look who you're talking to. I'm the quad king! No one knows quads better than me. Let me help you. The others want to win this badly too. Don't underestimate them. You need every thing you've got. Now, show me the quad.

Mao reluctantly attempted her quad. It was badly under rotated, and she fell.

Plushenko: Again. Show me that bite!

Mao tried - and failed again. Plushenko made her do her quad over and over. Over the next few weeks, he gave all the skaters personal coaching, but Mao and her quad were kind of his pet project.

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Tumblr11

Weeks later, Mao was out flying in forest not far from the castle. She couldn't believe her eyes - she found a campsite!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Perkin10

To be continued......................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woo! Well that one was a doozie! I had to cut it off there. I was going to go into some more things in this chapter, but it was starting to get long. This was a good place to cut it off. I made this longer than I originally intended. Making things short and sweet is hard for me. I'm a pretty long winded person when it comes to writing. I always want to add more things in!
Back to top Go down
cera
Double Axel
Double Axel
cera

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:52 pm

NO! keep going...until the story finishes! I had fun reading this!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 pm

cera wrote:
NO! keep going...until the story finishes! I had fun reading this!

Don't worry, I'll have a new chapter soon. So glad you're enjoying Smile
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm

That was great! I wonder who's in the tent? Looks like it might belong to three young wizards... Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Sorry it has been a little while since I got a new chapter posted. I've just been very busy lately. I will finish the story though. As soon as I can find the time to do another chapter I will. The off season is long. I don't know about you, but I definitely something to keep me tided over. Hope the story will help with your off season withdraws a little bit too Smile
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 pm

I can't wait Very Happy I really enjoy reading it!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:45 pm

CHAPTER FIVE: GUESS WHO

Mao cautiously flew in closer to get a better look at the campsite. To her discovery - but not her surprise - this looked like a wizards campsite. That made sense. No muggle would be camping out here, except maybe the most extreme muggle. She waited around for what seemed like a couple hours, but no one was around.

Mao: The sun will be setting soon. I'd better get back. I will definitely try to sneak back out here tonight! This could be my chance at getting rescued!

Mao flew back to the frozen lake, and waited for the sun to set. Then out of the woods she saw a figure emerge. She couldn't believe her eyes! It was Prince Jeffrey!!

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 0_4c6214

Mao: Omg, it's Prince Jeffrey!! Love Love I've always had a crush on him, and I know he's always liked me too. Maybe he could be the one to break the curse!........ Oh, but what about Taka pale?....... Wake up girl. You better forget about Taka. Jeffrey could be your one and only chance to get out of here! Plus, he's looking mighty fine cyclops! Forget about those lingering feelings you have for stupid, immature Taka. Let's concentration on brave, handsome PRINCE Jeffrey! Ok sun come on! Set!!

Jeffrey pulled out his wand and aimed it toward Mao.

Jeffrey: Thank God. It's almost sunset. I was starting to worry I wasn't going to find any dinner.
Mao: WHA?????!!!!!

Mao was out in the middle of the big open lake. She knew she had no where to run (or fly). He had her.

Mao: Oh PLEASE sun! Set! Set! Set! Come on! Please God!!!

Mao sadly stared at Jeffrey, and prayed that he could see the emotion in her eyes, and maybe even sense her plead. Jeffrey began to chant a spell, but stopped before he finished it, and lowered his wand. His face became full of pity and guilt

Finally, without a moment to spare, the sun set, and Mao was able to transform.

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Mao11

Jeffrey: Mao?!?!?!?
Mao: Come Jeffrey. It's not safe to talk here.

Mao and Jeffrey rushed off to Jeffrey's campsite, and she filled him in on her story by the campfire.

Jeffrey: Plushenko! That no good bastard Very Mad! I knew he had something to do with all the skaters going missing. Mao, I have a confession to make: I've always liked you Embarassed. But our lives were just worlds apart. Trying to make anything work with you didn't seem like a possibility, so I never pursued you. But maybe.... maybe I am your one true love, and I can break the spell.
Mao: Embarassed Well Jeffrey, I've always liked you too. Maybe you are the one Smile.
Jeffrey: Well how do we do this? How do I "proclaim my love for you to the world"?
Mao: I'm not sure... Sad
Jeffrey: I've got it! Mao I never told you why I'm way out here in the middle of nowhere: Saturday night is my coronation ball. I was freaking out inside. I had to get away. Far away. Where no one would possibly find me. I had to think, and really be sure I was ready to commit to being king. I wasn't sure I could do it. But after finding you out here, I think you've helped me find a reassurance that I am ready. That I am right for the job. Wub
Mao: Aww. I'm flattered. Embarassed
Jeffrey: Anyway Mao, Come to the ball at my castle on Saturday. There will be hundreds of people there, media... I will proclaim my love for you there. That's gotta work, don't you think?!

Mao suddenly thought of Taka again.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Takahi10
She could have it all with Jeffrey. So why was she thinking about Taka now??

Mao: Oh... Oh, I don't know Jeffrey... What if you're not my one true love and it doesn't work? There's no telling what Plushenko might do.
Jeffrey: Well we've at least got to try don't we? Forget about that asshole! I'm not worried about him. Come one Mao, this is your chance at freedom! Just think: no one to tell you no, or where to go?! A whole new world!
Mao: A whole new world. Why do people keep telling me that? confused
Plushenko (off in the distance): Mao?
Mao: Oh no! It's Plushenko! I've got to go!
Jeffrey: Well you'll come on Saturday right?!
Mao: Well, how will I get there?!
Jeffrey: I'll leave you a port key right here at my camp site (*a port key is an ordinary object which magically transports someone from one location to another. It can only be used once)
Plushenko: Mao?! Where are you?!
Jeffrey: Say you'll come, please?
Mao: Ok I'll come. But for now, I've got to go!
Jeffrey: Yes!

To Mao's surprise, Jeffrey gave her a goodbye kiss!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 38519510

Mao: Jeffrey! Oh!.... uh... Embarassed Wub
Jeffrey: Goodbye Mao. Until Saturday Wink
Mao: Uh... Goodbye Cloud 9
Plushenko: MAO!!

Mao snapped out of it, and ran back to the lake. While on her way back she thought to herself, "Taka who? Hehe. Maybe Prince Jeffrey is my one true love!..."

Plushenko: There you are. Where were you?!
Mao: Um, it's personal. Embarrassing even...
Plushenko: Try me.
Mao: Well. if you must know, I was using the little girls room.
Plushenko: Oh? I heard a mans voice.
Mao: Oh - well that was just Johnny.
Plushenko: It didn't sound like Johnny. It sounded more... masculine.

Mao shot Johnny an urgent pleading look.

Johnny (in his best attempt to sound more "masculine": Oh it was me Plushenko. I have a bit of a cold right now.
Plushenko: The two of you are horrible lairs. See Mao, I heard the whole conversation. Gather round everyone!

Mao's stomach sank pale. The other skaters all made their way over to the conversation.

Plushenko: Everyone, the competition is off! You can thank Mao. She is planning on running off into the sunset with Prince Jeffrey, and having him break the curse. Then what? He tells everyone else where I am, and they come bust my whole operation? You think I can have that? Fear not though Mao. You will still be going to the ball.... In a sense. You all know Yuna, yes?

Just then Yuna approached them from out of the woods.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Kim_yu10
Everyone gasped. Not just because they were not expecting to see Yuna, but also because something about her didn't look quite right.

Plushenko: A while back, I heard word that Yuna had come down with black swan fever. Yuna is one of the, if not THE most powerful female skater in the world. A skater like that with the fever could be a useful weapon, I thought to myself. I had to have her, so I kidnapped her. Alas, she may have turned out to be more hassle than she's worth. You've all heard the screaming. She's a terrible psychotic pain in the ass. However, I've decided to not treat her with white swan potion. I already have all of you talented skaters under my control... but you do not have that dark, untapped power that only the fever can give you. Yuna does. She is super powerful, willing to play dirty, happy to do my evil bidding...

Mao's heart sank. She knew what Plushenko was going to do. She couldn't believe she ever let herself foolishly develop any warm feelings toward that monster. Those feelings were all stripped away now.

Plushenko: Yuna will go to the ball as you Mao. Prince Jeffrey will confess his love to her, thinking it is actually you. Here's a little technicality of the spell I never told any of you: If your one true love proclaims his love to someone else, you will die.

Mao: No!!!! Plushenko please!
All: Gaps

That Saturday, Plushenko locked Mao in the dungeon, while him and Yuna went off to the ball. Luckily, the other girls (and boy) were able to break her out in time for her to get to the ball too.

Mirai: We went into the woods, took the port key, and hid it before Plushenko could find it. You can still make it there in time to warn Jeffrey!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Mirain10

Mao was very very grateful that her friends had helped her so much. However, she didn't feel confident in how things would go once she got to the ball. She was not able to transform into a human that night, for she had been locked up at sundown, and not touching the lake. She wouldn't be able to communicate with Jeffrey or anyone else. She wouldn't even know what to do once she got there. She had to try though. Her friends led her to the port key (an old coffee mug),
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Il_ful11
and next thing she knew, she was at the beautiful palace.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Dlcast10

To be continued.........................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to come out with a new chapter! Gosh I didn't plan on this whole thing being multiple chapters long at first, but I am horribly long winded when it comes to writing (strangely, in person when I'm talking, I'm actually the opposite. I'm pretty quiet then. lol). Oh well, this has been fun. If you've ever seen the swan princess, you can probably see how I've taken a lot of what happened in the chapter from that. Laugh I will try not to make it so long before the next chapter.

Last edited by Star85 on Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Oooh...thanks for the chapter, Star! I can't wait to see what happens next! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:09 pm

illani wrote:
Oooh...thanks for the chapter, Star! I can't wait to see what happens next! Very Happy Razz

You're welcome Smile. Oops, something happened to the chapter title... I will have to fix that.
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Quote :
Mao: Well. if you must know, I was using the little girls room.
Plushenko: Oh? I heard a mans voice.
Mao: Oh - well that was just Johnny.
Plushenko: It didn't sound like Johnny. It sounded more... masculine.

Mao shot Johnny an urgent pleading look.

Johnny (in his best attempt to sound more "masculine": Oh it was me Plushenko. I have a bit of a cold right now.
Plushenko: The two of you are horrible lairs. See Mao, I heard the whole conversation.

LMAO

awesome chapter, I loved it I love you
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:48 am

Star85 again, amzaing chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Back to top Go down
Afsfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:23 am

What a great story!

I totally in love with the chapter five because it's so swan lake with Yuna as black swan + love triangle.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 pm

CHAPTER SIX: THE BALL

Announcer: Introducing, Mao Asada!

The ball room filled with gasps as all heads turned to the grand entrance to see the super star skater who had been missing for quite some time.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Tumblr16

Taka: What?! Mao?? Shocked
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 ISU+World+Figure+Skating+Championships+Day+qMhSZlyzN8Nm

Dai: Gasp! Mao?! affraid
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Takaha10

Carolina: Mao Asada? It can't be...
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Caroli11

Joannie: She's been missing for months!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Joannie_Rochette_rsz_465_309_c1

Yuna/Mao descended down the staircase to meet Jeffrey, who was at the bottom waiting for her. He greeted her with a kiss on the back of her hand. Since everyone at the ball was a skater, the dance floor had been enchanted to become an ice rink. Yuna/Mao didn't have skates on, so Jeffery pointed his wand at her feet, said a spell, and changed her shoes into skates. He then extended his elbow for her to wrap her arm around, and lead her to the stage.

She skated right past Taka and Dai without even a glance.

Taka: Mao?? Sad scratch
Jeffrey: Ladies and gentleman, I have a very important announcement to make! I love Mao Asada!

He took off his jacket to reveal "I Love Mao" written on his arms.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Img_388038_3236512_3?1273315740
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Img_388038_3236512_2?1273315740

The room filled with gasps and chatter. Taka, who truly did have romantic feelings for Mao was stunned, and crushed.

Just then, the real Mao flew inside just in time to hear Jeffery's announcement.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Swan

Mao: QUAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!.... Wait. I'm still alive??... I'm still alive!! Oh.... I guess that means Jeffrey really isn't my true love.... I'm a bit sad about this, but... I fee like I'm going to be ok. I think I knew in my heart all along that he wasn't the one.
Jeffrey:
Huh?! A swan? Mao, is that one of the others? What's going on? scratch
Plushenko: I can answer that Cool
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHB2nnOTXy7r4Vl1UAg7Dk4dS-NZO4ifg3ovLGUlgEWqO0mUHHrw

The room filled with panic and terror as Plushenko suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 750217 The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 826599.

Plushenko:
Oh Jeffy, I regret to inform you that Mao is NOT your one true love, and you did NOT break the curse.
Jeffrey: scratch
Plushenko: See, one of the technicalities of the spell is that if you are indeed her one true love, and you proclaim your love to someone else, she dies. She's still a swan, and still alive. Twisted Evil
Jeffrey: ... I'm not following...
Plushenko: You see, that's not really Mao Asada. That is Yuna Kim on pollyjuice potion*. That swan over there is Mao, and she is clearly still alive. Pity you two truly weren't meant to be. However, I guess you can be happy she isn't dead.

*Pollyjuice potion temporarily turns one person into an exact physical replica another specific person

Everyone in the room was filled with shock. Jeffery looked at the swan, then back at Yuna/Mao

Jeffrey: Is this true?

Yuna/Mao giggled, gave Jeffrey a cute little wink Wink, morphed back into her true self, and then made a pointing gun gesture at him.

Yuna: Gotcha!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3uM2KIdQOaiC8JieX5YiO1kXOKFavJUGBVL-1J1lVvy8XkW3b
She skated over to Plushenko's side. Poor Jeffrey was in disbelief, and looked heartbroken pale

Plushenko: Mao, we are leaving. Since you will NEVER see Jeffy, or anyone else here ever again, I will do you one last favor before we go. Reverso-transition-spiralum.

As he said those words, Mao transformed into her human form.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 25280a10

Plushenko: Say your piece Mao. Say goodbye to Jeffy. Say goodbye to everyone.
Mao: Jeffrey... Jeffrey I'm so sorry. I guess we weren't meant to be. Sad
Jeffrey: It's not your fault Mao. It's no ones fault. We tried. Don't worry though. I still won't stand by and let Plushenko carry on keeping you and the other missing skaters as swan prisoners.
Plushenko: Oh really? I'll tell you what Jeffy. I'll challenge you to a skater's duel. Right here, right now. You win, I reverse the spell, and free the skaters. I win, I keep the skaters - and you die.
Sato:
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNQ63cFLs1oII2gkPPH1L5Q2c1OBgqZ2yK_zVYH9CFl2S_CEKhXg
Enough! There are many powerful skaters here Plushenko. Including skaters who have defeated you before. Including Daisuke Takashi as well. If you feel you must duel, we will duel. But you will be greatly outnumbered.
Plushenko: Takahashi? I did not realize he was here. Takahashi! Come face me!
Dai: I'm right here. I'm not afraid of you Plushenko.
Brain:
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVqLgL4eXX8WDgd0thMUAeNQxDkzuUwxlp90HiSPk2OkOxJL6d
Forgive me Plushenko, but don't you feel it would be much more historically epic if you two were to duel it out at the Olympics? Just think. The whole world would be watching! Everyone would respect you as the greatest skater of ALL TIME. Besides, do you want to wipe out all of your worthy opponents here at this pathetic little ball? When you get to the Olympics, you would be champion so easily. You wouldn't be "the best of the best". You would just be another Olympic champion. You wouldn't be unforgettable.
Plushenko: Hm. You do make a point Brian.... Alright then. You are safe for now Takahashi. I will see you in Sochi. And Jeffy, don't plan on leading everyone back to my castle. We are moving somewhere else. Somewhere none of you will ever find! Mao, come!
Sato: You have to be joking Plushenko. Mao stays.

Mao didn't move. She was on the other side of the room, and at this moment, Plushenko came to the realization he had lost his favorite swan. He was furious. Luckily for him, Yuna was standing right next to him. He wouldn't lose her as well. He grabbed her hand, and they were gone in a poof of smoke.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpxwCFFVLhL95sYyzztwuS3Z5OfCdAYNx5FuD5J1ufB6JroRiczA

To be continued.............................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took me so long to come up with a new chapter. I think the next chapter will be the final one.

Last edited by Star85 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I accidentally said this will be the final chapter. I ment that the NEXT chapter will be the final chapter)
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 pm

I love it! Your choice of pictures was perfect, as always—they go with the story so well! The pic of Plushy is priceless. Laughing Unfortunately, the one of Jeffrey's 'I love Mao' didn't load (for me, at least)... But my memory can fill in the blank. Wink
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 am

Quote :

Plushenko:You are safe for now Takahashi. I will see you in Sochi.

To be continued.............................

flower Please, continue! study
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:56 pm

illani wrote:
I love it! Your choice of pictures was perfect, as always—they go with the story so well! The pic of Plushy is priceless. Laughing Unfortunately, the one of Jeffrey's 'I love Mao' didn't load (for me, at least)... But my memory can fill in the blank. Wink

Uh oh. It's not just you. I just did it by link, not by file. So looks like that pic was taken offline now. Shoot. I had a hard time finding that one... I will try to find another one. Anyone know a link to one?
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Star85, did you see Plushenko's new LP? He must have read your story!!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

babayaga wrote:

No I haven't. What is it? I am interested. lol.

Sorry I haven't written the next chapter yet. This past month has been sooooo busy for me! Like, the busiest, most stressful month I think I've ever had. I haven't even been on the forum for over a month! I did make up the next chapter in my head but haven't typed it out yet. I wanted to end it in the next chapter (again) but it started getting long!... Maybe I will have to do 2 more. lol... I kinda want to wrap it up but oh well. Hopefully in a couple weeks I will have time to write the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Star85 wrote:
babayaga wrote:

Sorry I haven't written the next chapter yet. This past month has been sooooo busy for me! Like, the busiest, most stressful month I think I've ever had. I haven't even been on the forum for over a month! I did make up the next chapter in my head but haven't typed it out yet. I wanted to end it in the next chapter (again) but it started getting long!... Maybe I will have to do 2 more. lol... I kinda want to wrap it up but oh well. Hopefully in a couple weeks I will have time to write the next chapter.

Sorry to hear you've been so stressed, hope things will calm down for you soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter. The Plushenko's program is nothing spectacular, but he is portraying a black/white swan in it Hell, no! Here is the link, he skated it at the Russian test skates a couple of weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6NmhHdf_M&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ&index=31&feature=plpp_video
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:20 pm

babayaga wrote:
Star85 wrote:
babayaga wrote:

Sorry to hear you've been so stressed, hope things will calm down for you soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter. The Plushenko's program is nothing spectacular, but he is portraying a black/white swan in it Hell, no! Here is the link, he skated it at the Russian test skates a couple of weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6NmhHdf_M&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ&index=31&feature=plpp_video

No way!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:21 am

After Mao's music reveal, I decided to read this story again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 am

And now Mao is skating to swan lake too?! This is crazy!! Plus Yuna is going with that vampire song, which kind of matches her black swan role. Ok, now I have even more motivation to finish the story. There's no way I can spend time on it in the next couple weeks, but after that things will calm down a lot, and I should have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical World of Figure Skating
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next