Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!

Go down 
+76
kitty
Yunamao
apple4me
Alina
~*AAA*~
Haidogirl
periperi
itcaip
MaoChan756
KariDebate
dlynndao
jkblues
i♥MAO
beppu
maofan93
Okami
Alokya
Spacey
tianrushui
josling
gurami
bibi
swan
theicemarks
kaarolcia
yuki
MikiAndoFan#1
Lady_in_black
maochan
chiyori
will_power
femariel
inspiration*
kawaiimao
sapphiresky
europeanfan
iceskatingfan
sumin
dangerous_angel_face
SpecialK
ddmm
Figure_skating_love
dlnnyc
tilitom
Jtsmith1
ericacsy
polosatik
jirachiness
bellarina
maowataiyo
klarification
linglang
snowdrops24
kirakira
sweetdream
alyssa
inskate
Pandorina
sky
chineseteacup
clovera
ballerinamao
Ken Himura
mingming
Mao_Asada_sunrise
illani
Dani-Chan
Star85
PochinkoPotanko
coconut
aoi88
BowbowDaijin
roma
Batsuchan
purplemaze
☆Genie
80 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Empty
PostSubject: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Post all of your discussions/thoughts/news/translations and pretty much everything that relates to what Mao is doing here!
Let's wish for another successful season with new challenges~ !! cheers
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Hoping for another fruitful, favourable "Mao Asada" season....

Sharing you an HD video of Mao during her birthday with additional comments from
Coach Sato, credit to the uploader amatikot Worship

it was shone via Terebi Tokyo "news every" (dated Sept.27) and Coach Sato was expressing in this video (at 1:49), how did he felt at first in deciding to take on Mao: i find Coach Sato very calm, stern and serious but at the same time very lovable in a funny, unique way. Too sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNoCo3hxyg&feature=player_embedded

i am not so sure if any of you are also familiar with the japanese blog in which i found the link, but i've been following this blog for quite sometime now, and finds it very interesting.

blog link ~ http://ameblo.jp/shimanohashi/entry-10661237937.html
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok, here's the latest Mao-rashiku [Mao-like] column! Yay!! flower

The second part of it seems to be a message from Coach Sato.

http://www.asahi.com/sports/column/TKY201009290221.html

At 20, I’ll jump more

“I guess I really was more carefree when I was skating back then. Because even though there was a competition, I’d do things like go to the Beijing Zoo and see the pandas.”

---In the beginning of September, she was invited to an ice show in Beijing. It’s the city where she had her first senior international competition when she was 15. Once again, she was able to find that innocent feeling.

“Five years ago, just being able to skate with the skaters I watched on TV was fun. Now, my mindset is totally different. I have been able to medal at many competitions, and being at the top means you’re in a position to be chased. It’s the opposite from 5 years ago. But my feelings alone have stayed the same—my feeling that I love to skate, that skating is fun. That is the only thing I don’t want to forget.”

---Although she messed up her jumps at the beginning of last season, she won a silver medal at the Vancouver Olympics, and she won the World Championships for a second time. On the 25th, she faces her 20th birthday.

“It’s truly a new start. It’s the first season of my twenties. It’s the next step after the Vancouver Olympics. During the Olympic season, I pretty much accomplished all of my goals. I was able to realize that if you work hard, the results will come. Of course, I’m not completely satisfied. Because if I were completely satisfied, it would be the end.”

---In June, she took a trip to Hawaii. Since she started skating seriously at age 5, it was the first vacation when she didn’t take her skates.

“After the Vancouver Olympics finished, I decided that I absolutely wanted to go to Hawaii. I did all the planning. One day we went shopping, we went to the pool, we walked around the town feeling like we’d become Hawaiians, we admired the ocean… Before I started skating, my best memory is going to Hawaii with my whole family. When we went, I think I was about 3 years old. It had been a really long time, so I was really able to relax.”

---Now she’s back at the beginning. In order to rework her jumps once again, she received jump lessons from Hiroshi Nagakubo starting in June. He once coached 2006 Torino Olympic gold medalist Shizuka Arakawa.

“In the beginning, we started with the form of the jumps and the takeoff position. While gradually increasing the rotations from single to double to triple, we reworked my jumps from the foundation. The speed of my rotation was slow, my approach as slow, in general, he told me, “You’re slow.” I think that compared to when we started, my jumps have solidified quite a bit. Even so, if I compare them to the level I want to achieve, I’d say I’m at step 5 of 10. However, I started this training because I wanted to make my jumps even better, so I think that if I continue training like this, it’ll be okay.”

---She is the only woman who has the ability to do a triple axel, but she has struggled with the lutz and the salchow, which are considered easier.

“For now, I’ve been doing all the different types of jumps with the intention of putting them in my programs this season. Instead of just doing the axel, if I can increase my jump variety, then I can come up with jump layouts that are more advantageous for me. I have no regrets about my jump layout last season, and even if I have regrets in the future, it can’t be helped. What I learned from my experiences last season is that in the end, I’ll absolutely be able to do it, and it’ll be okay. So while focusing on next year, and the year after that, I want to take on new challenges.”

---In the beginning of September, she decided on her main coach: Nobuo Sato, who is in the World [skating] hall of fame. He is known for his thorough lessons on skating basics.

“Nobuo-sensei was able to win 10 Japan National Championships in a row, so he is someone with a lot of experience. I want to learn a lot about his experiences up to now. Figure skating is not just about the jumps, so I want him to look at my skating and other areas.”

Mao Asada has made a fresh start as she heads toward the 2014 Sochi Olympics. We will share her thoughts about “challenges” in a special edition.

Going forward, taking breaks will also be important—Coach Nobuo Sato

I accepted [the coaching offer] just before the season started, so honestly, I am giving her lessons now while I’ll still trying to figure out how to instruct her. Even though I have been a coach for over 40 years, the prospect of teaching a skater who has already been World Champion twice is really somewhat “frightening.”

For her part, she is full of the desire to learn and absorb all kinds of things. So she listens carefully to what I say. However, she has had her own way of doing things up to now, so I can’t suddenly say something about her jumps or give her instructions on the small details. There’s no time before the season starts, so while I watch her practice, I give her small suggestions about things I notice.

I asked Asada to be sure to take a break once a week. As a teenager, you are able to keep skating without feeling fatigued, but once you enter your 20s, rest is important. Before the competition, you’ll practice a lot more, so in the end, the practice amount will be the same. So I told her to please listen to my advice about her practice pace. I haven’t had a chance to have her practice with Takahiko (Kozuka, who I am also teaching), but I think it would be good motivation for her to practice with a male skater.

Nobuo Sato. Born in January 1942 in Osaka. Competed in two Olympics. After retiring, he led his daughter, Yuka Sato, to a gold medal at the World Championships, and he has also taught Miki Ando and Fumie Suguri.

Oooh, practicing with Taka-chan!! Heehee! Hell, no!

I'm glad that Mao said that she won't forget her love of skating--that is what I always want for her (and what I wrote in my birthday message to her). Yep! And it's great that she has confidence that she'll reach her goals in the end. Because she will! Go Mao! Cheering

ETA Oh, looks like someone else may have translated this on their blog (posted in the other thread). Oh well, I already bothered to translate, so I'm going to post this anyway... Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Worship Thanks for translationg, Batsuchan! Worship Thank you!

Batsuchan wrote:

“It’s truly a new start. It’s the first season of my twenties. It’s the next step after the Vancouver Olympics. During the Olympic season, I pretty much accomplished all of my goals. I was able to realize that if you work hard, the results will come. Of course, I’m not completely satisfied. Because if I were completely satisfied, it would be the end.

cheers Mao has quite a number of quotable quotes... Many Hearts

Batsuchan wrote:
“For now, I’ve been doing all the different types of jumps with the intention of putting them in my programs this season. Instead of just doing the axel, if I can increase my jump variety, then I can come up with jump layouts that are more advantageous for me. I have no regrets about my jump layout last season, and even if I have regrets in the future, it can’t be helped. What I learned from my experiences last season is that in the end, I’ll absolutely be able to do it, and it’ll be okay. So while focusing on next year, and the year after that, I want to take on new challenges.

Go, Mao! That's what we learned from you also. We know that in the end you always persevere. Too sweet!

Batsuchan wrote:
I accepted [the coaching offer] just before the season started, so honestly, I am giving her lessons now while I’ll still trying to figure out how to instruct her. Even though I have been a coach for over 40 years, the prospect of teaching a skater who has already been World Champion twice is really somewhat “frightening.”

Most likely the reason it took her quite some time to find a coach...

Batsuchan wrote:
I asked Asada to be sure to take a break once a week. As a teenager, you are able to keep skating without feeling fatigued, but once you enter your 20s, rest is important. Before the competition, you’ll practice a lot more, so in the end, the practice amount will be the same. So I told her to please listen to my advice about her practice pace. I haven’t had a chance to have her practice with Takahiko (Kozuka, who I am also teaching), but I think it would be good motivation for her to practice with a male skater.

And I'm sure Taka-chan will be even more motivated... Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:34 am

Love to hear she'll put every kind of jump in program this year.
SP 3A,3F,3L+3L
FS 3A, 3A+2T, 3S, 3F+3L, 3Lz, 3T, 3F+2L+2L

That's what I predict. She is confident now.
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks Batsuchan for the wonderful translations as always. Btw, it would be really great if you could post your letter to Mao on your blog. I'm really interested in reading it. Yep!
I am already having images in my head of Mao and Taka training together. Wub
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:36 am

Mao was awarded Sportswoman of the Year by Tokyo American Club.

One of the kids asked her if she has a boyfriend. Too sweet! Love Hearts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xii3QZ8p64M

http://www.tokyoamericanclub.org/news-a-info/news/club-news/34-club-news/106-sportswoman-of-the-year-award.html

Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:12 pm

coconut wrote:
Mao was awarded Sportswoman of the Year by Tokyo American Club.

One of the kids asked her if she has a boyfriend. Too sweet! Love Hearts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xii3QZ8p64M

And this time she replied 'Unfortunately, not'!!!!!!
She used to just say 'no, I don't have a boyfriend' period.
So maybe, at last, finally, after all these years...she's really looking forward to meeting someone! Laugh

Just the right timing for all of you Mao-Taka dreamers, huh? But I still don't think anything much will be happening between them, esp now that they'll be training together sometimes. Both of them are going to be absorbed in their skating while they train, so I can't think of a more unlikely atomosphere for a couple to be born!

I do like the idea of Mao and Takahiko getting together some day. But to be honest, I'd prefer it to happen after they're both retired from competiting. Yeah, I know that Tat advised Mao to experience love so to deepen her artistry and stuff, but I happen to know that Japanese are not so good in focusing on 2 important things in their lives. Esp for a girl like Mao and a guy like Takahiko who both haven't seemed to have a deep relation so much with anybody yet, once it starts, it's definitely going to distract them more or less from their skating career. Yep, Sadly

SO、IF YOU'RE READING THIS MAO, IT'S TOTALLY OKAY NOT TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALTHOUGH YOUR 20 YEARS OLD! I'VE SEEN SO MANY GIRLS WHO WERE LIKE THAT AT YOUR AGE, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED IN THE FUTURE! YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK FOR GUYS LATER. BUT YOUR SKATING NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW! GO、FOCUS ON YOUR SKATING FOR NOW MAO! Panic!

Besides, those who get married at a later ages have lower divorce rates...no offence to Nobu though!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 pm

So Sato is going to take the safer route? I can't argue with that. When I heard what Nagakubo wanted to do with Mao's jumps, I was excited, but very leery at the same time. Maybe his approach would have worked out well, but it was definitely more of a risk. It also may have meant that Mao would be sacrificing next season, and possibly the next one or two as well. I just hope that Mao will be able to use at least some of what she learned from Nagakubo, so that time she spent with him wasn't all gone to waste.

It makes sense even more now, after reading this newer info, that Mao had to part with Nagakubo. Him and Sato had two completely different approaches to fixing Mao's jumps, so she couldn't work with both. And if one had to go, it makes the most sense to cut off the jumping coach over the main coach.

Great news to hear Mao was awarded Sportswoman of the Year by the Tokyo American Club. Tokyo American Club?? lol. I have no idea...Whirly
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Star85 wrote:
So Sato is going to take the safer route? I can't argue with that. When I heard what Nagakubo wanted to do with Mao's jumps, I was excited, but very leery at the same time. Maybe his approach would have worked out well, but it was definitely more of a risk. It also may have meant that Mao would be sacrificing next season, and possibly the next one or two as well. I just hope that Mao will be able to use at least some of what she learned from Nagakubo, so that time she spent with him wasn't all gone to waste.

Yep! But Sato didn't say he won't improve Mao's jumps alltogether. He won't be fixing them from zero like Nagakubo, but he is willing to improve them. And Mao does say in the article that she has learned alot from Nagakubo's coaching. It won't be wasted I think.

Although Sato will be taking a safer route, that's only compared to what Nagakubo had in mind I think. Sato lets his students go for quads and even a 3A he allowed Yukari to pursue. From that I wouldn't think for a moment that he doesn't allow his skaters to challenge difficult stuff.

But the one good thing about Sato is that since he doesn't plan to change her ways of jumping totally at once, Mao will be a little more stable this season than when she was only with Nagakubo, I assume. She may not be able to achieve all the perfect jumps at once, but she'll have higher chances for winning competitions by keeping some of her old jumps as they were.

In anycase, whether her coaches be Sato or Nagakubo, I think Mao herself is very in to perfecting all her jumps by Sochi. If she can manage that, she will win OGM there, by never having any sort of lobbying back stage touch her a bit. I still think that's the ultimate she is aiming for. To become untouchable. No lobbying, no favorings by judges towards other skaters, no pressure from sponsers. It'll be just her skating which ISU and judges will have to face and score correctly. Yep!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Mao is so cute with all the kids Razz Razz Wub
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Thanks for the translation Batsuchan!

I felt quite at ease when I read this; I feel like Mao is on the right path. Surely there will be difficulties along the way, but I know she can handle them. (And I can't help it, I'm excited to hear talk of her training with Taka-chan! Too sweet!)

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
In anycase, whether her coaches be Sato or Nagakubo, I think Mao herself is very in to perfecting all her jumps by Sochi. If she can manage that, she will win OGM there, by never having any sort of lobbying back stage touch her a bit. I still think that's the ultimate she is aiming for. To become untouchable. No lobbying, no favorings by judges towards other skaters, no pressure from sponsers. It'll be just her skating which ISU and judges will have to face and score correctly. Yep!

cheers cheers Well said! I want her to be so strong there that they can't possibly take it away from her.
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I can't wait for the new season and the Japan Open this weekend!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Interview about new programs and JO
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/douga/index.html?recfeed=M10266.xml
*If you can't find the video, scroll down the page and when you see Taka and Dai in the '新着映像', click the button of the right side Arrow .I think you'll find Mao in the next page.

Edit: I found Youtube version. But the user says it will be deleted at 6:00am Oct.2nd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyTOpCGBNwU

Arrow summarry Arrow
Like a Star @ heaven about FP
I'd like to skate with imagining 'dream of love'. I like everything about the program.
Like a Star @ heaven about SP
The theme is 'man and woman are dancing', it's more adalty choreo. I have to try hard.
Like a Star @ heaven about EX
The first thing I learned from Sato-sensei is skating. And this EX's big attraction is skating, so I'd like to skate thinking about it.
Like a Star @ heaven about team Japan
To be able to compete as a member of team Japan, I'm happy and pleasant.
I think this years team is the best. I'd like to do my best not to hold others back.
Like a Star @ heaven What is your part in team Japan?
humm...once I stand on the ice, what I can do is just concentrate on myself.
Like a Star @ heaven Last year team Japan missed the first place.
Honestly I don't think much about the place, I'm pleased to compete as a team member with Takahashi, Kozuka and Ando.
Like a Star @ heaven about ice show
I think I have to show better performance to the guests in ice shows. The new season is already started, so I'd like to skate 'facing the new season'-like performance.
Like a Star @ heaven Will we able to see 'new Mao Asada'?
If you expect me too much, I feel bit embarrassed.(laugh) But I always want to skate better(than last year)and when I did it I feel happy. And I'm happy to be expected by many people, so I want to do my best to reward them for their expectations.

Oh, welcome to the forum, Mao_Asada_sunrise!

Last edited by mingming on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Thank you mingming Thank you!

I’m can’t wait to see Mao compete, I have the feeling that She’ll have a great season and this will start with Japan Open!!!!!
Go Mao! Go Team Japan Cheering

By the way, you know of any page web to see live JO? The only time I saw Mao compete live was for the Olympics Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 am

Ken Himura wrote:
By the way, you know of any page web to see live JO? The only time I saw Mao compete live was for the Olympics Yep, Sadly
clovera mentions it on the JO thread flower
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 am

Thank you mingming Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 am

Ken Himura wrote:

I’m can’t wait to see Mao compete, I have the feeling that She’ll have a great season and this will start with Japan Open!!!!!

I thought the same thing. I want to watch her live for the first time. I always have to see YouTube videos or news first before actually seeing her skate.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:
Ken Himura wrote:

I thought the same thing. I want to watch her live for the first time. I always have to see YouTube videos or news first before actually seeing her skate.

you are not the only one, I also have it very diffecult because here where I live figure skating competitions and shows aren't shown on tv except the WC, so therefor I try to find them on the internet instead, but it's sometimes really diffecult to find a place where I can watch the whole competition/show!!!
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:21 pm

oh I thought we're going to see it live, but Tv Tokyo only shows it taped Sad
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:
Ken Himura wrote:

you are not the only one, I also have it very diffecult because here where I live figure skating competitions and shows aren't shown on tv except the WC, so therefor I try to find them on the internet instead, but it's sometimes really diffecult to find a place where I can watch the whole competition/show!!!

Do you know a website that has live streaming?
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:
I'll give KeyHole TV a shot. I love you
More details can be found at the the Online Streaming thread:
https://maoasada.forumotion.net/links-f13/online-streaming-thread-t873.htm

JO will air today on TV Tokyo; the complete broadcast schedule is already posted at the JO thread, so be sure to check it out! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm

clovera wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

JO will air today on TV Tokyo; the complete broadcast schedule is already posted at the JO thread, so be sure to check it out! Happy dance

Oh that's so exciting! Thank you! Here is a video of the teams practicing everyone! Mao's triple axel looks stable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-vSt6parlY

Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:
clovera wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

Oh that's so exciting! Thank you! Here is a video of the teams practicing everyone! Mao's triple axel looks stable!

Welcome to the forum, Mao_Asada_sunrise! Thanks for sharing the video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 pm

chineseteacup wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:
clovera wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

Welcome to the forum, Mao_Asada_sunrise! Thanks for sharing the video Very Happy

You're welcome, and thank you! Actually, I've been monitoring this forum since March! I know I know. I should have signed up long ago, but because of my busy schedule, it took me a while to watch most of Mao's videos on YouTube. Hahaha! I finally told myself that I need to sign up, so I did! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!   Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2010-2011 Season!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next