Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now

Go down 
+6
bibi
Okami
summervie
Muskoka Skater
Yumei
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now   Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 am

Don't worry. I am sure that he'll be fine. He is made of love. Hatred is powerful, but love eventually wins. Love Hearts

Even among JSF and the media, I am sure that there have been many people who are sympathetic.

Further, I don't think that JSF ever gave up on him. I think that they have been basically trusting that he will come back strong after going through the difficult time.

I am glad that it was not the Olympic year.

I cannot wait to see him soon Love Hearts

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now   Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:36 am

sunshine wrote:
[color=violet]Don't worry. I am sure that he'll be fine. He is made of love. Hatred is powerful, but love eventually wins. Love Hearts

That's beautifully said. Love I hope you are right, about love eventually winning. Smile

Quote :
Further, I don't think that JSF ever gave up on him. I think that they have been basically trusting that he will come back strong after going through the difficult time.

Personally I think that if someone says about other person that they "do not know the word responsibility" and "are spoiled" when for long, long years everybody else said about that person that they've rarely seen anybody half as responsible, hard-working and considerate (and when that person was once left without funds overseas because their federation defrauded the money that was supposed to be given to the athletes) then the first person not only has little ground to speak about "responsibility", but probably has rice pudding for brains and instead of benefitting from the second person's hard work should have their tongue removed and stuffed up their backside, where it so clearly belongs. Very Mad

...If my Practical Writing teacher from my student days saw the paragaph above, she would cry bitter tears of defeat. Short, coherent sentences seem to be just beyond me. Fried Lips sealed Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Nobunari Oda trains in Canada right now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2