Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs

Go down 
+58
tianrushui
clovera
Rose
ashcroft1086
dlynndao
Spacey
sapphiresky
swan
alyssa
will_power
Ken Himura
chapis
Luckyone
haruka25
BowbowDaijin
Haidogirl
illani
apple4me
bibi
kenkyo
fefe_sky
let`s talk
Afsfan
supportmaoasada
Batsuchan
cera
patknowsbest
jkblues
itcaip
cherriee
ElleluvsL
emmie
Dani-Chan
KariDebate
roma
babayaga
Okami
dangerous_angel_face
Lady_in_black
bellarina
josling
Alokya
kaarolcia
polosatik
linglang
ddmm
klarification
MaoChan756
skfan
PochinkoPotanko
europeanfan
skating_fanatic
maowataiyo
chiyori
zarinaballerina
ballerinamao
Mao_Asada_sunrise
shikure
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
will_power

will_power

Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 am

maowataiyo wrote:

Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Www_do13
Mao w/Zara Pasfield, Jaimee Nobbs of AUS & Kanako Many Hearts

Mao looks stunning naturally Smile I'm glad shes not using much make up to obscure her features. I also love how her dress compliments her character.
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

This is such a nice picture! Mao looks beautiful! flower
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:42 pm

from official ISU facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.354528334572114.90481.255007411190874&type=3
this one...Mao looks like when she was kid (anyone know what I mean LOL) and you can see her shoe--> she changed the dress but kept heels.
Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 43020810

Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:09 pm

shikure wrote:
from official ISU facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.354528334572114.90481.255007411190874&type=3
this one...Mao looks like when she was kid (anyone know what I mean LOL) and you can see her shoe--> she changed the dress but kept heels.

Yeah, I totally get what you mean Yep! Her eyes are so bright and cheery!
Laugh at Misha and Denis. They look like they're having a blast! And Haruka looks oddly playful. I've never seen an expression like that from her before. Thanks! Many Hearts

Btw, Caroline grew so much in height! I've never really realized how tall she's gotten until I saw her in relation to Mao.
Back to top Go down
Afsfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:52 pm

fgr8sktrfn wrote:
well this is my 1st post here for one of my favorite skaters,Mao.
this is my take on this choreo. spiral scoring for Ashley and Mao.
imho, this judging panel were overly generous with GoEs for some skater while not so much for the other?

Ashley: met 1,2,6,8 (bullet points) but they(judges conveniently ignored when she goes from arabesque to a catch-foot.. I would scored +2 GoE (4 bullet points)
it was not smooth transition, in fact it is very jerky..under the old spiral seq. guide line this would have most likely down graded to a level 1.
do you all remember the 2008 Worlds? where Mo waxel her opening 3axel and made a huge recovery
to perform one of the most inspiring performances(I had tears in my eyes).
during Mao's spiral sequence,Biellmann spiral(most difficult) to her 2nd spiral position(arabesque?), she bubbled or had shaky edges during transfer( you must maintain 3 second hold before and after the change)
consequently, Mao's spiral was downgraded to a level 1.
I guess this rule does not apply with this new choreo spiral? apparently not.
second point, my big pet peeve, how about some free leg stretch and extension instead of this ugly knee bend catch-foot spiral we have seen over and over...sigh

on the other hand,Mao's spiral is lacking speed,however,it covers bullet point 3,4,5,6,7,8
I would scored +3 GoE (6 bullet points)
personally I thought Mao's 2010 Japan Nationals choreo spiral was fantastic.
great entry speed into a beautiful arabesque, strong edges into a fan spiral(watch her free leg extension, demonstrate tremendous strength and balance)

Welcome to the forum, fgr8sktrfn. And thank you for your COP analysis. I agree with you about Ashley spiral!
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Well, thanks for a wonderful discussion about the spirals.
I agree with fgr8sktfn about Mao’s spiral covering points 3,4,5,6,7,8.

I saw a vast improvement of Mao’s spirals (under the old rules) when she was working with Tarasova. Under the current rules, I loved the originality of this small, slow spiral at the end of the LP - a perfect coda to a romantic, sensitive program.

As far as technical discussions or questions, I guess I could post my questions in COP for Dummies thread, but sometimes, I’m more interested in posting “in context” of the competition. Is that ok? It seems more interesting to read people’s thoughts right after a program is skated.

Anyway. Thanks again, and I hope to see more of Mao’s beautiful skating, regardless of how it is judged.
Back to top Go down
fgr8sktrfn

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:53 am

thank you "klarification" "maowataiyo" "afsfan" and "artistry" for your warm welcome.
I don't consider myself an expert in anyway but I do follow figureskating for some of my favorite skaters very closely.
I would love to contribute to any discussion if I feel I can add some insight or useful informations, such as rule changes or some historical events.

thanks again.
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 am

Artistry wrote:
no matter what Mao does (switch coaches, start from scratch), the bottom line is that she never gets as much credit for her landed, if flawed, 3As as she should. ...

I’m sad. Somebody cheer me up!
I'll try to cheer you up. Her 3A was there. At shot#8 (the 1/4 or 2/8 phase) you see that her legs are still straight. Even if she touches the ice (it's not actually super clear), then she does it only with her toe. Shot#9 is landing moving back, which means the jump is done. The exit is in an arc, not a super jump, but it's still a fully rotated 3A: http://runhl.ru/01.html
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 am

maowataiyo wrote:

Mao's ex with Dai's intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyBw9XEChPQ

By the way, I didn't see a single Mao-Suke moment the whole 3 days while I was there in the arena. Dai-chan did watch Mao's SP. He showed up when the 3rd SP group of ladies warmed up. By the time Haruka took the ice, he had left.

During the exhibition, both mao-chan and dai-chan waited at Kiss-n-Cry before mao skated Jupiter. They didn't talk at all Panic! ... not like those backstage interactions between Mao and Taka, or Dai and Akiko.

I finished reading the first 42 pages on this thread. Still owe everyone a report from my trip to 4CC. Sweatdrop It will come after I finish reading every single message. I have made a draft. Laugh Laugh Laugh

Back to top Go down
fgr8sktrfn

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 am

"let's talk"
if this is what Technical Panel saw Mao should have gotten full credit.
I did watch this competition on universal sports live feed and at that time it looked clean to me in real-time.
I ususually look for any visual under-rotation sign such as "hook" "wobble" "scratchy landing" "step-out"...etc
I didn't see any of that,however, I did see Mao's free leg touching the ice while she is completing the rotations.
from your video shot 7...I am not sure Mao's landing blade is on the ice? even if that is the case, it is less than 1/4 rotation...maning it should be ratified

from your video shot 8...there is no question it is rotated ( look the Right Back Outside edge)
from your video shot 9..you can see Mao's free leg gently touching the ice BUT Mao has already completed rotations( watch her landing blade position, RBO)
Mao should have received full credit 8.5 -1 GoE for slight touch down = 7.5

the Judge gave Mao -3 GoE is either Blind or Clueless or blatantly biased towards Mao.
she/he should read the guideline for GoE" scoring.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 pm

I find it shocking to see how the judges don't hide there intention of boosting the any not asian contender. even if they have no reputation or accomplishment before lol... I just hope that Mao isn't too discouraged by what happened, cause through she doesn't show it, it most have been a complete shock to see her score, no wonder the first thing that she said in the interview was there most have been a downgrade, i wonder when Mao will start to receive the scores that showcase her beautiful skating.. I really find the scores the judges have given especially on some elements as an insult, they don't even try to hide how biased they are towards Mao...

this competition was proof that they will be willing to boost any skater that skates clean... but i don't care Mao has always been a strong technical skater that doesn't need and never did rely on PCS unlike certain skaters!
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 pm

let`s talk wrote:

I'll try to cheer you up. Her 3A was there. At shot#8 (the 1/4 or 2/8 phase) you see that her legs are still straight. Even if she touches the ice (it's not actually super clear), then she does it only with her toe. Shot#9 is landing moving back, which means the jump is done. The exit is in an arc, not a super jump, but it's still a fully rotated 3A: http://runhl.ru/01.html

Thank you for screenshots Thumbs up! I think next time this kind of things happen that Japanese Skating Federation should ask for review and explanation. It is unfair to Mao that she get this kind call when she completed jump Mad
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:14 pm

cherriee wrote:
During the exhibition, both mao-chan and dai-chan waited at Kiss-n-Cry before mao skated Jupiter. They didn't talk at all Panic! ... not like those backstage interactions between Mao and Taka, or Dai and Akiko.

I think that's why there are so many Taka-Mao shippers on this forum because they're affectionate exchange comes often and naturally Too sweet!

cherriee wrote:
I finished reading the first 42 pages on this thread. Still owe everyone a report from my trip to 4CC. Sweatdrop It will come after I finish reading every single message. I have made a draft. Laugh Laugh Laugh

Sounds great Wink But do take as much time as you'd like because it's definitely your right to share or keep that experience for yourself- so no pressures Smile

fgr8sktrfn wrote:
the Judge gave Mao -3 GoE is either Blind or Clueless or blatantly biased towards Mao.
she/he should read the guideline for GoE" scoring.

I'd go with the latter. I think the axel should have been ratified too Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm

cherriee wrote:
maowataiyo wrote:

By the way, I didn't see a single Mao-Suke moment the whole 3 days while I was there in the arena. Dai-chan did watch Mao's SP. He showed up when the 3rd SP group of ladies warmed up. By the time Haruka took the ice, he had left.

thank you cherriee and I am looking forward to see your experience but like what maowataiyo said you have the right to keep or share those great memory, so don't be rush.

About Mao, she is so positive for everything and I want to keep positive.

ps.cherriee, you are the only person mentioned haruka Love Hearts she started to reply each msg on her facebook and left a msg to all ppl about her appreciation for everyone. I am a little greedy that want to know about her there. since everything I read online about her totally broke my heart.
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:42 pm

shikure wrote:
cherriee wrote:
maowataiyo wrote:

thank you cherriee and I am looking forward to see your experience but like what maowataiyo said you have the right to keep or share those great memory, so don't be rush.

About Mao, she is so positive for everything and I want to keep positive.

ps.cherriee, you are the only person mentioned haruka Love Hearts she started to reply each msg on her facebook and left a msg to all ppl about her appreciation for everyone. I am a little greedy that want to know about her there. since everything I read online about her totally broke my heart.
Haruka went to watch Ice Dance together with Mao, Kanako and a JSF official.
Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Al0a5_xCMAAJc3x
Back to top Go down
patknowsbest

patknowsbest

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

i'm not crazy for Mao's spiral for this season's fs. i love her extension, but i miss her creative and difficult positions, like the Biellman and her fan spiral. and it lacks speed. she only has 2 or 3 crossovers going into the spiral. i hope she'd do something about it in the worlds or next season.
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

I feel like a loser now, I didn´t get autograph or picture with Mao, How you did it? WOW! , but probably I would to be like a stupid like when Dai was in front of me I was so nervous and I just told him "congratulations, thank you" and had very few persons and I didn´t ask for a picture Frustrated . And in the sarturday morning practice I was sat very near at kiss in cry and looking to Mao and take pictures and almost at end of practice she looked at me like saying " oh, yes I am Mao Asada, just get over it", and then I looked away, poor Mao Laugh .

I am sorry about not say hi in the arena to cherrie, will_power, alokya, ballerina and all of you, but would be imposible the comunication, I almost did sourvive only saying food, water, hotel and Mao Asada Laughing , but the experience was great I was really happy so I am thinking about to go to worlds 2013 in Canada, Mao almost never is in America then we need take the chance.

in other topic I like the dress, more in the lp, but I think that Mao has a nice figure, yes she is a little flatt in the chest but she is a sportwoman, is normal and she doesn´t look bad, then I would like a dress without all the little things, like she wore it in 4CC in canada or like the Agnes´s dress, it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
will_power

will_power

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 pm

chapis wrote:
I feel like a loser now, I didn´t get autograph or picture with Mao, How you did it?

Dedication Razz Well, you know, I didn't have much to lose, other than embarrassing myself in public, so I did it. And I know if I didn't just do it, regardless of what other people or I subconsciously think, I will regret it very much afterwards.

chapis wrote:
I am thinking about to go to worlds 2013 in Canada, Mao almost never is in America then we need take the chance.

Same here!! the tickets are crazily expensive though!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 pm

chapis wrote:
I feel like a loser now, I didn´t get autograph or picture with Mao, How you did it? WOW! , but probably I would to be like a stupid like when Dai was in front of me I was so nervous and I just told him "congratulations, thank you" and had very few persons and I didn´t ask for a picture Frustrated . And in the sarturday morning practice I was sat very near at kiss in cry and looking to Mao and take pictures and almost at end of practice she looked at me like saying " oh, yes I am Mao Asada, just get over it", and then I looked away, poor Mao Laugh .

I am sorry about not say hi in the arena to cherrie, will_power, alokya, ballerina and all of you, but would be imposible the comunication, I almost did sourvive only saying food, water, hotel and Mao Asada Laughing , but the experience was great I was really happy so I am thinking about to go to worlds 2013 in Canada, Mao almost never is in America then we need take the chance.

in other topic I like the dress, more in the lp, but I think that Mao has a nice figure, yes she is a little flatt in the chest but she is a sportwoman, is normal and she doesn´t look bad, then I would like a dress without all the little things, like she wore it in 4CC in canada or like the Agnes´s dress, it was beautiful.
I wish I could've met you too chapis! Your English is great, no need to worry! Next time, come find me! And I'm the same way- I got speechless when I got near Mao so thankfully will_power and Alokya asked for me. If I'd been alone, I might not have gotten the courage to ask for a picture!

I'm in the middle of writing a recap too; hopefully I'll get to post that soon! It was unreal to see Mao live and also to meet other forum members. I hope the rest of you get to experience that someday.
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:39 pm

tianrushui wrote:

Thanks tianrushui sunny I think the JSF person is the team physical therapist. I forgot what his name was, but I remember seeing him in various interviews. And the lady sitting in front of Haruka is Tatjana Flade.

chapis wrote:
I feel like a loser now, I didn´t get autograph or picture with Mao

Don't feel like that chapis! You got to see Mao and Dai-chan skate live and in person! That is such a cool experience in of itself. And I'm sure there would be chances for you in the future to get a picture and autograph too if you really try (maybe I could try with you one day Wink ), especially at shows or even competitions where figure skating tickets aren't exactly selling like hot cakes Yep!

bellarina wrote:
It was unreal to see Mao live and also to meet other forum members. I hope the rest of you get to experience that someday.

Wow. I hope I get to have that experience too. Many Hearts

Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank you bellarina and maowataiyo, yes may be later I got a picture or autograph Smile .
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:18 pm

tianrushui wrote:

That's it! That's when I stood in front of Haruka to hand Mao my gift. Mao looked a little scared / confused by this stranger showing up out of no where. I managed to blurt out "Mao-chan!" She took my gift and said "arigato gozaimasu" in her extremely gentle voice. I completely forgot to acknowledge Haruka-chan and Kana-chan before I ran away.

Mao looked at me a few times after I returned to my seat. I was too shy to look back at her though. Embarassed Yep, Sadly

I sat at section 105 row D. Mao sat at section 104 row D.
Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Concer10

I noticed Mao paid close attention to Tessa, or maybe Scott (can't tell Smile). She definitely checked out Tessa. Overall Mao-chan didn't applaud much, versus Haruka and Kana who clapped a lot and looked very curious the whole time during FD. Mao-chan looked worried when Alex was coming off the ice after his FD looking ill.

Sometimes I wonder what if Mao ice dances with Charlie or Scott. With a strong male lead, I really think she will do well. Charlie's style may fit Mao's.

Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 pm

cherriee wrote:
tianrushui wrote:

That's it! That's when I stood in front of Haruka to hand Mao my gift. Mao looked a little scared / confused by this stranger showing up out of no where. I managed to blurt out "Mao-chan!" She took my gift and said "arigato gozaimasu" in her extremely gentle voice. I completely forgot to acknowledge Haruka-chan and Kana-chan before I ran away.

Mao looked at me a few times after I returned to my seat. I was too shy to look back at her though. Embarassed Yep, Sadly

I sat at section 105 row D. Mao sat at section 104 row D.
Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Concer10

I noticed Mao paid close attention to Tessa, or maybe Scott (can't tell Smile). She definitely checked out Tessa. Overall Mao-chan didn't applaud much, versus Haruka and Kana who clapped a lot and looked very curious the whole time during FD. Mao-chan looked worried when Alex was coming off the ice after his FD looking ill.

Sometimes I wonder what if Mao ice dances with Charlie or Scott. With a strong male lead, I really think she will do well. Charlie's style may fit Mao's.

I think I saw you hand your gift to Mao! Since I sit in front of Mao, I didn't turn back to check Mao that often. So I was wondering which team she preferred,lol. Mao left before the final result. But I saw her checked the result before she went into dressing room to prepare for gala.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Thanks everyone for the reports, pics, etc.

I'm sorry if someone already post it, wice4cc01 has uploaded great clips of Mao @4CC, both practices and competition performances. It's good to watch Mao's routine. She always starts practice with it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/wice4CC01?feature=watch
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 am

Haha I see journalist Tatiana Flade in front of Mao! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next