Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs

Go down 
+58
tianrushui
clovera
Rose
ashcroft1086
dlynndao
Spacey
sapphiresky
swan
alyssa
will_power
Ken Himura
chapis
Luckyone
haruka25
BowbowDaijin
Haidogirl
illani
apple4me
bibi
kenkyo
fefe_sky
let`s talk
Afsfan
supportmaoasada
Batsuchan
cera
patknowsbest
jkblues
itcaip
cherriee
ElleluvsL
emmie
Dani-Chan
KariDebate
roma
babayaga
Okami
dangerous_angel_face
Lady_in_black
bellarina
josling
Alokya
kaarolcia
polosatik
linglang
ddmm
klarification
MaoChan756
skfan
PochinkoPotanko
europeanfan
skating_fanatic
maowataiyo
chiyori
zarinaballerina
ballerinamao
Mao_Asada_sunrise
shikure
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm trying to imagine Mao dancing with either Scott or Charlie... the image that really cracks me up is Mao trying to dance to J.Lo like Meryl and Charlie are this season. I'm also trying to imagine Taka and Mao doing the same dance... oh gosh... they would probably go for something closer to the Shibutanis style if they do decide to try ice dance after they are done with single skating.
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Alokya wrote:
I'm trying to imagine Mao dancing with either Scott or Charlie... the image that really cracks me up is Mao trying to dance to J.Lo like Meryl and Charlie are this season. I'm also trying to imagine Taka and Mao doing the same dance... oh gosh... they would probably go for something closer to the Shibutanis style if they do decide to try ice dance after they are done with single skating.

Alokya, imo, no one (YET) skates with Mao as nicely as Jeffrey. He just shows off Mao so well every time they skate together.
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:11 am

cherriee wrote:
Alokya wrote:

Alokya, imo, no one (YET) skates with Mao as nicely as Jeffrey. He just shows off Mao so well every time they skate together.

I love you flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs   Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Continents (4CC) 2012 - Colorado Springs
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30