Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobunari is going to work with Morozov

Go down 
+3
Oscilla
inskate
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:22 pm

It's just NHK for now... Sad, Lonely

But one of Skate Canada slots is TBA. I hope Nobu gets it... If not, I hope inskate's theory will prove true.

I can't sleep again... Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:36 pm

Oscilla wrote:
It's just NHK for now... Sad, Lonely

But one of Skate Canada slots is TBA. I hope Nobu gets it... If not, I hope inskate's theory will prove true.

I can't sleep again... Sad, Lonely
I thought the TBA was for a Canadian skater?!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 am

Ah, that is right. It was so late in the night that I was too exhausted tonotice "CAN' at the bottom of the table cell. Coffee

So the only hope that remains would be withdrawals...

Though, frankly speaking, I hope fro two different things as a fan of a skater and as a person. I was so nervous when opening the ISU announcement that my hands were shaking and I broke into cold sweat... I couldn't sleep all night and I wasn't able to eat anything. I can't imagine how nervous Nobunari can be. I don't know how he can skate at all in this condition. No
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:38 am

I'm still chewing the news through silent

I agree with Osci about wanting different things as a fan and different things as a person... On the one hand, I want Nobu to win as much as possible and see his skating, on te other hand, I don't want him anywhere close the stupid media and JSP... And the winner of course will be interviewed and molested. Evil or Very Mad

If it wasn't for stupid ISU rules and if I was filthy rich, I would arrange swapping nationalities and sponsorship Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:09 am

I hope for an alternate spot as well...

Anyway, Nobu's new programs were announced:
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2008/06/18/0001150500.shtml

SP: Un Ballo in Maschera by Giuseppe Verdi; choreography by Lori Nichol Mushy Love
LP: The Warsaw Concerto by Richard Addinsell; choreography by Lori Nichol Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:52 pm

z4mboni wrote:
I hope for an alternate spot as well...

Anyway, Nobu's new programs were announced:
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2008/06/18/0001150500.shtml

SP: Un Ballo in Maschera by Giuseppe Verdi; choreography by Lori Nichol Mushy Love
LP: The Warsaw Concerto by Richard Addinsell; choreography by Lori Nichol Mushy Love

Lovely music choices; I hope the choreo will be as good. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:19 pm

A new program with Nobunari!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dYFWrOx6CM

The interview's incredibly sad. Sad It starts lightly, but once the interviewer mentions the withdrawal from the nationals, Nobu starts to look so broken and chokes on nearly every word... Depressed Crying Why can't the interviewer shut up about the painful memories... Disappointed

The practice clips are gorgeous though, the jumps and spin just look out of this world, simply not human. 3A looks effortless like a single. Incredibly soft. Swoon

I wish they would show the 3?-3T-3L combo more clearly, the camera zooms in and out at the most inappropriate moments. Very Mad

Triple off the ice looked great! Whirly

And I loved the clips with Morozov. He's so dramatic when on the ice. Too sweet!

Maybe someone with more Japanese skills can summarize the program, if there are things worth mentioning. Worship
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Caliblue

Caliblue

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:10 pm

OK, i'll bite. This is pretty much the entire interview.

Q: You will be returning to performing in front of the fans. How do you feel about it?

A: I'm very excited.

Q: You don't feel anxious at all?

A: No, since I've been working very hard. I'm looking forward to performing in front of the fans.

Q: How do you think you will feel when you actually perform in front of them?

A: I'm sure I will be nervous, but I hope I can enjoy it nonetheless.

Q: Why did you decide not to compete in Japanese Nationals?

A: I was not mentally ready for it (more direct translation would be: I was not in a mental state that would allow me to compete). Also, I really wanted to refrain from competing for a whole year. The decision I reached with those around me was to focus my energy towards the next season.

Q: So, the decision to withdraw from Nationals had been made well in advance? Your intention was not to complete for a whole year all along?

A: Yes.

Q: Since figure skating is a sport where judges determine the results, not competing for a year and not being in front of the judges could have significant effects (on PCS)?

A: Yes, that does worry me. I won't know what kind of score I'll get until I actually compete. Since my performance will be judged by the judges, I do worry about how my performance will be received by them.

After the narration about Nobu's career...

N: When I didn't compete or perform for a year, I realized that skating was the most important thing to me and what I enjoy the most. I hope to express that feeling to the best of my ability through my performances this year.

Q: Do you think you will be able to show a transformation in yourself?

A: Well, I've been learning how to skate to classical music, so I hope my fans can see that.

Q: How do you like skating to classical music?

A: I think there is much to learn yet. On the other hand, it means that I have the opportunity to make great improvements. So, I want to work hard to make it better and better.

Q: Are you excited and perhaps a bit worried about how you will be received by your fans?

A: I'm excited and I feel that they are waiting for me (implying that he feels no anxiety about how he will be received by the fans). I look forward to it.

About Morozov...
N: It was a bit of a culture shock. In terms of expressions, he instructs me to move my body or arms exactly so. It's quite difficult to do it even in practice. He can be very strict/stern at times. But, he constantly communicates with his skaters while teaching and I enjoy that style.

N: I'm excited about so many things. In terms of competitions, I have quite a bit of catch up to do. I'm planning to get my feet wet by participating in small local competitions during the summer. That will allow me to ramp up toward international competitions.

Q: What are your goals for the season?

A: To do well in the GP series and to be on the podium at Nationals.

Closing remarks:
Nobunari Oda says that he was greatly encouraged by the emails and letters from his fans last season. He'd like to repay them by performing well. sunny

Go get 'em, Nobu!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:07 am

Thank you for the translation! There were bits that I could not understand, so I really appreciate it. Worship
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:38 am

Thanks a lot, Caliblue! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari is going to work with Morozov   Nobunari is going to work with Morozov - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobunari is going to work with Morozov
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2