Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

Yu Na News - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:31 am

Quote :
I'm not against plastic surgery as long as it's safe and it can boost your confidence. Very Happy I would even love to have one myself when I get older. Hell, no!
And it's just one comment about Yuna. But I'm sad to see her having plastic surgery because like you said, she was already very cute the way she was.
I said before that I didn't like Mao's FP costumes from this season but that doesn't mean I don't like Mao and I don't think I'm being offensive.
Talking about Yuna again, yes, she had plastic surgery. A person who worked closely with Yuna recently said she had slightly different eyes from last year.

That's right. There is nothing wrong with having plastic surgery. If it makes you feel good about yourself, then why not?
But ddmm, where did you learn that Yuna had surgery? It's like you're stating it as a fact. Can you kindly link an article/interview? Personally, I think Yuna's eyes kinda changed, but it's not too dramatic that I thought makeup just did wonders. Smile
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:44 am

klarification wrote:
Quote :
I'm not against plastic surgery as long as it's safe and it can boost your confidence. Very Happy I would even love to have one myself when I get older. Hell, no!
And it's just one comment about Yuna. But I'm sad to see her having plastic surgery because like you said, she was already very cute the way she was.
I said before that I didn't like Mao's FP costumes from this season but that doesn't mean I don't like Mao and I don't think I'm being offensive.
Talking about Yuna again, yes, she had plastic surgery. A person who worked closely with Yuna recently said she had slightly different eyes from last year.

That's right. There is nothing wrong with having plastic surgery. If it makes you feel good about yourself, then why not?
But ddmm, where did you learn that Yuna had surgery? It's like you're stating it as a fact. Can you kindly link an article/interview? Personally, I think Yuna's eyes kinda changed, but it's not too dramatic that I thought makeup just did wonders. Smile

Thank you for understanding Klarification Smile
No article. I live in Korea and I work for a company that sponsors Yuna (I didn't know that before so you can imagine the shock I had as a Mao fan to learn that when I started to work affraid )
She has very thin double eyelid now...
Plastic surgery is very common here.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:30 am

Anti-Yuna folks only troll around in Youtube about this issue because Yuna fans make a big deal about it. If fans thought "what's the matter with plastic surgery?" this issue would've already vanished.

I see no problems in Yuna having surgery. I always thought Mao could have some in her eyes too. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:06 am

alyssa wrote:
Anti-Yuna folks only troll around in Youtube about this issue because Yuna fans make a big deal about it. If fans thought "what's the matter with plastic surgery?" this issue would've already vanished.

I see no problems in Yuna having surgery. I always thought Mao could have some in her eyes too. Razz

I don't get it, sincerely. Why would she have an eye surgery (Yuna)? I don't see any difference in her eyes Suspect
I don't understand, her eyes have no problem. scratch

I don't think Mao needs surgery. She has amazing perfect eyes Cloud 9
I think surgery is good to boost your ego but it should be done carefully, it's not necessary for Yuna to do surgery, it's stupid if she had done. I don't believe it, idk... Escape
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:56 am

I think it's because most Asians don't have that curve over their eyes, so many of them have surgery.
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:17 am

I think the negative connotation with plastic surgery is because most people, at least in the west, appreciate natural beauty. Also, there's the fact that some people tend to go overboard with plastic surgery. I am also one who thinks that makeup can do wonders for a person. Usually, if a person gets double eyelids, their eyes would look very different from before. However, I don't see much difference in Yuna's eyes except that she uses more mascara now. I think the main difference between how she looks in the past and now comes from the changes in makeup and the fact that she doesn't wear braces anymore.
I'm hoping that Mao gets a better makeup artist and designer in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm

polly10...I think I've told you before that as your friends in Yuna forum are well mannered nice people on the whole, it's quite the same here. There are members here who aren't fond of Yuna, but that's okay because this is a Mao forum, so all that's required from those who join is that they are fond of Mao, not Yuna.

Now it's obvious you're not fond nor interested in Mao, but your joining this forum is solely to defend Yuna, should any of us mention something about her and you find it insulting. You seem to think joining this forum for such aims only is okay...but frankly, it get's on the nerves of ordinary members; those who like Mao not Yuna, or at least those who like Mao more than Yuna.

Honestly, I can't understand why you bother to join our forum just so you can defend Yuna whenever you think we're insulting her. I've read alot of annoying comments in the Yuna forum recently, bashing Mao about the rule changes and stuff, however I don't take my time and effort like you to join and defend Mao there. Because there's no point! If I go to Yuna forum defending Mao, it's going to irritate members there, like you are doing here to us.

So, if you're still lurking around checking every word we say about Yuna, I suggest you go back to your friends and spend your time more pleasantly with them chatting about Yuna, or write bad things about Mao...Cause, it really doesn't bother me what you people say about Mao in your forum.

You go say whatever you want about Mao with your Yuna-fan friends, and we'll say whatever we want about Yuna here amongst us. You don't have to come around patrolling around our forum to check what we say here. I mean...is it that important to you? Do you have to make everyone see Yuna as you do? Plz get real! Not everyone thinks like you, and nobody's going to be convinced if you barge in to other skater's fan forums trying to do so.

I suggest you just drop it, and go enjoy yourself in places where everyone adores Yuna like you. This is obviously not the place to show your loyalty to Yuna, okay?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:36 pm

You seem to be back Pochinko~~ I love you Didn't see you around lately, so I wondered what you been up too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm

aoi88 wrote:
You seem to be back Pochinko~~ I love you Didn't see you around lately, so I wondered what you been up too. Smile

Pochi!!!! cheers

We missed you! Love
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Sheriff Pochinko is back!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:34 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polly10...I think I've told you before that as your friends in Yuna forum are well mannered nice people on the whole, it's quite the same here. There are members here who aren't fond of Yuna, but that's okay because this is a Mao forum, so all that's required from those who join is that they are fond of Mao, not Yuna.

Now it's obvious you're not fond nor interested in Mao, but your joining this forum is solely to defend Yuna, should any of us mention something about her and you find it insulting. You seem to think joining this forum for such aims only is okay...but frankly, it get's on the nerves of ordinary members; those who like Mao not Yuna, or at least those who like Mao more than Yuna.

Honestly, I can't understand why you bother to join our forum just so you can defend Yuna whenever you think we're insulting her. I've read alot of annoying comments in the Yuna forum recently, bashing Mao about the rule changes and stuff, however I don't take my time and effort like you to join and defend Mao there. Because there's no point! If I go to Yuna forum defending Mao, it's going to irritate members there, like you are doing here to us.

So, if you're still lurking around checking every word we say about Yuna, I suggest you go back to your friends and spend your time more pleasantly with them chatting about Yuna, or write bad things about Mao...Cause, it really doesn't bother me what you people say about Mao in your forum.

You go say whatever you want about Mao with your Yuna-fan friends, and we'll say whatever we want about Yuna here amongst us. You don't have to come around patrolling around our forum to check what we say here. I mean...is it that important to you? Do you have to make everyone see Yuna as you do? Plz get real! Not everyone thinks like you, and nobody's going to be convinced if you barge in to other skater's fan forums trying to do so.

I suggest you just drop it, and go enjoy yourself in places where everyone adores Yuna like you. This is obviously not the place to show your loyalty to Yuna, okay?

Those posters you mentioned at Yuna's English forum are only arguing about skating. They never bash Mao off the ice. I dare you to post some comments against Mao that are not relevant to skating from Yuna's forum and post it here. Twisted Evil

Wait a minute I'm not trying to control your forum nor trying to force you to like Yuna etc. I know this is a Mao forum, I'm only trying to get the other side because it's unfair to talk about someone who can't defend herself. There are 2 sides of the story. You have one here who is posting that she had a plastic surgery who couldn't back it up and the other one who is just trying to post some photos and put an example.
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:53 am

I don't believe she had a plastic surgery but even if she had, who cares?

Don't you sometimes feel that anyone who doesn't consider her the queen of the universe and abolutely the most amazing and perfect human being that ever graced the planet is insulting her in the eyes of her fans?

affraid Oops! Isn't calling her a human being insulting too?

Geez, one really has to be careful with words these days. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:37 am

polly10 wrote:
Wait a minute I'm not trying to control your forum nor trying to force you to like Yuna etc. I know this is a Mao forum, I'm only trying to get the other side because it's unfair to talk about someone who can't defend herself. There are 2 sides of the story. You have one here who is posting that she had a plastic surgery who couldn't back it up and the other one who is just trying to post some photos and put an example.

First of all, we care about our forum, not yours. Second, admitting you come here just to deffend Yuna and that you absolutely don't care about Mao is kinda sassy from you, uh? I wonder what would happen if it was YNKF. Who, me?

And you haven't told us what the hell is wrong with plastic surgery. Razz
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:39 am

aoi88 wrote:
I think the negative connotation with plastic surgery is because most people, at least in the west, appreciate natural beauty. Also, there's the fact that some people tend to go overboard with plastic surgery. I am also one who thinks that makeup can do wonders for a person. Usually, if a person gets double eyelids, their eyes would look very different from before. However, I don't see much difference in Yuna's eyes except that she uses more mascara now. I think the main difference between how she looks in the past and now comes from the changes in makeup and the fact that she doesn't wear braces anymore.
I'm hoping that Mao gets a better makeup artist and designer in the future. Smile

But Aoi, don't you think makeup is also artificial beauty? The difference is that you take a bath and it's gone. Surgeries last forever.
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:59 am

alyssa wrote:
polly10 wrote:

First of all, we care about our forum, not yours. Second, admitting you come here just to defend Yuna and that you absolutely don't care about Mao is kinda sassy from you, uh? I wonder what would happen if it was YNKF. Who, me?

And you haven't told us what the hell is wrong with plastic surgery. Razz

Geeezz. Pochinko wrote "I've read alot of annoying comments in the Yuna forum recently, bashing Mao about the rule changes and stuff" which is pretty normal because it's relevant to fiure skating, so I asked him/her if there are some comments posted at Yuna's forum against Mao that is not relevant to skating. I asked if it's true and if it is, then post it here. Razz

Look I don't even call Yuna a saint, or perfect. Fans from both sides will find a way to assume differently and guilty of bashing the other.

I only posted some photos for an example which you can see there's no difference.

And IMO I don't have a problem with plastic surgery. My only problem? Some lunatics creating videos from Youtube and spread it around everywhere as if it's a fact. Like someone on this thread made a conclusion that it is true without any proof.

Because I'm not welcome here, and some of you took offense for just defending Yuna about this issue which has nothing to do with skating..
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:58 am

Yawn. Rolling Eyes

It's really too bad we don't have an "ignore" option, because as much as obvious non-fans of Mao barging in here can have its perks, it *does* get old and annoying.

ETA: Well, maybe that was a bit much. That said, one can't expect everyone to share similar opinions and interests. It is certainly up to the person to defend what they believe in and that's perfectly fine - just know that it gets irritating fast, especially when the vast majority (in some cases all) of an individual's posts have to do with defending a skater that is not Mao. This is a Mao forum, after all.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm

polly10 wrote:

Geeezz. Pochinko wrote "I've read alot of annoying comments in the Yuna forum recently, bashing Mao about the rule changes and stuff" which is pretty normal because it's relevant to fiure skating, so I asked him/her if there are some comments posted at Yuna's forum against Mao that is not relevant to skating. I asked if it's true and if it is, then post it here. Razz

Look I don't even call Yuna a saint, or perfect. Fans from both sides will find a way to assume differently and guilty of bashing the other.

I only posted some photos for an example which you can see there's no difference.

And IMO I don't have a problem with plastic surgery. My only problem? Some lunatics creating videos from Youtube and spread it around everywhere as if it's a fact. Like someone on this thread made a conclusion that it is true without any proof.

Because I'm not welcome here, and some of you took offense for just defending Yuna about this issue which has nothing to do with skating..

Ok i tried being civil and now you're not shutting up so i'm going to give it to you straight dumb ass

First and foremost this is a Mao forum! We are not the according to you "insanely awesome holy and revered YNKF" here we do things a little different. This is (since you obvs don't read and act only on passion) a "MAO FAN FORUM" and i'll translate that for your dumb ass, that means that here people like, talk about, post about, root for and generally like Mao. And in case we're not clear on something Mao and Yuna are NOT the same person got it? What you're doing is like going into a room full of dogs dressed in meat trying to pet one, then you get upset when you're attacked. Did you expect something else to happen? Just like each Yuna fan bashes Mao a little we bash Yuna a little.
Get your dumb ass off the internet if you think it won't happen! These two people are rivals! For the love of god, of course people will argue about them and try to demean the other, it's sports. Ignore it! If we decide to respond to any bad posts about either of our "queens" then nothing will ever get done and you are in turn disrespecting them, their sport and their integrity as well as their dedication.

Third of all "Someone on this thread" did not make the conclusion that it was true. If you read ddmn's post (which you obvs took no time to do, you only went on the offensive) you will see that the question was asked "Did she?" so please stop and think before you post.
And we are not youtube, if someone is posting something on Youtube that annoys you then go tell them on Youtube! here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/
Argue all you want with the Yuna plastic surgery videos you find there and leave us the hell alone. Last time I checked our address is maoasada.forumotion.net, but I'll be sure to let you know when that changes ok?

Finally you're one of the reasons it's so hard to be a fan of both these talented skaters. It pisses me the hell off that i can't enjoy either Mao or Yuna without an ass hole like you bothering the atmosphere. I'm on YNKF, so is polosatik, Yunamao and many others, don't believe me? Look our names up, each of us is in good standing.
And guess what when we're there we DON'T talk about Mao because that's the "YUNA FAN FORUM." Not the Mao fan forum.
After all this i can see that the bigger problem isn't that you want to "protect Yuna" it's that you don't know how to read, but if it helps i will pay for your first lesson of hooked on Phonics study I'm sure it will help!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJDy3WuUQM

Anyway i tried to be nice, and as a Yuna fan i also tried to sympathize with you, but you've made it clear to me that you're just an idiot.

Last edited by Figure_skating_love on Thu May 27, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:39 pm

polly10 wrote:

And IMO I don't have a problem with plastic surgery. My only problem? Some lunatics creating videos from Youtube and spread it around everywhere as if it's a fact.

Go defend her on youtube then, that should keep one busy enough!

polly10 wrote:

Like someone on this thread made a conclusion that it is true without any proof.

What proof do you have?
Ddmm posted a picture, you posted some pictures.
To ddmm her eyes look different, to you they look the same.

I'm sure the rest of the members here can form their own opinions even without your further help.

If you have nothing else to talk about (e.g. something that actually does have anything to do with Mao) then I'm afraid you're really not welcome here, as you can see.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:40 pm

My apologies if i was little too harsh, i think that after the last troll I've lost a degree of patience
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:36 pm

polly10 wrote:

I don't understand how bashing Mao is good for the sport. I don't even understand why she is being bashed, it was her who changed the rules? NO.

So, why would she be blamed for it?

Stupid people only see what they want to see, these rules will benefit Mao for one side and will prejudice her on another. We are not complaining over here, we accept and move on, because we want to support Mao improvement, and I think it's what you should be doing (for Yuna), instead of coming here to instigate fights. scratch

You are acting like a damn fool. Mad

What is OUR responsibility over those Youtube haters? NONE. ZERO. NIGUNA.

There are videos against Yuna? There are the same number, if not more, against Mao.
Are we flipping shit? NO.Bad idea!

You're a fool. Grow Up. Go study a little about figure skating to not embarrass yourself anymore. Good luck! study
Back to top Go down
hanatsuki

hanatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:49 am

Geeezz, polly10.

What on the earth makes you think it is relevant to talk about Mao’s skating skill in a very disrespectful way? IMO, taking about sports is one thing, but unfairly putting down your opponent is quite another. People feel being annoyed in a different way. Just because it is relevant with you does not mean the others should feel the same way.

Also, I do not find it very logical that you asked PochinkoPotanko to show the posts that bash Mao while you predicated that any of those, if there were, had been deleted. How could we find those deleted ones and post them here? Even if there is none, it does not mean there WERE none since you cannot delete none existing posts, I guess.

I am not saying you should not feel uncomfortable for ddmm’s comment on plastic surgery. I just wish you had just said you believed Yu-na was a natural beauty. No need to show your displeasure to others with different perspective. And I do not buy “proof” stuff. There is of course no proof that Yu-na took a plastic surgery but there is no proof either that she did not.
No, I am NOT saying she did, but this “proof” logic does not legitimate anything. After all we cannot stop people spread speculations about celebrities or high-profile athletes. We should take bad with good, IMO.
However, if you want to agrgue against those insane fans, this is not the right place because we are the ones annoyed by them.

By the way, you stated you have no problem with plastic surgery. So what is the point of you to take ddmm’s comment as bashing Yu-na? Some people suspect she had a plastic surgery because she has grown up to be such a beautiful young lady. You can take their speculation as another way of compliment! Wink
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:04 am

Thank you all for welcoming me. LOL. Laugh
Back to top Go down
hanatsuki

hanatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:09 am

Sorry for the consecutive post.
There were some typos of my post!
taking ⇒ talking
agrgue ⇒ argue
There may be some more, but, uh..English is not my mother tounge so let me get away with other possible typos, hehe Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:20 am

hanatsuki wrote:
Sorry for the consecutive post.
There were some typos of my post!
taking ⇒ talking
agrgue ⇒ argue
There may be some more, but, uh..English is not my mother tounge so let me get away with other possible typos, hehe Embarassed lol!

There is an edit button. You can fix your typos!Yu Na News - Page 5 420949
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:45 am

I think all this discussion undeservingly draws attention from my favourite thread ("Count to a Million", that is).
Let's be reasonable, people. cat

Personally I'd prefer this place to be flooded by 'pure' Yuna fans doing and saying here whatever they wish, rather than by those 'fans' with flexible taste who, when Mao gets a 40 points gap, forget to switch between two forums and tell us here that in fact everything is okey-dokey, and there's nothing wrong with the scores, and even if there's, we shouldn't pay it much attention. Because, you see, they Mao fans don't pay. Smile

Last edited by summervie on Fri May 28, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next