Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which skater would you want to marry!?

Go down 
+31
cariinm12
racyong25
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
tm08m
Dani-Chan
SAKURA
Star85
Batsuchan
sapphiresky
clovera
bibi
ddmm
MikiAndoFan#1
summervie
kitkat00
aoi88
MaoMaoRevolution
ClairDeMao
hirahira
bellarina
coolmeia
kawaiimao
chapis
Yunamao
josling
polosatik
alyssa
imantrybes
PochinkoPotanko
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Btw I really like Evan's performances in dancing with the starts show. Maybe this show will help him improve his artistry Razz
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

polosatik wrote:
Btw I really like Evan's performances in dancing with the starts show. Maybe this show will help him improve his artistry Razz

Except with samba. Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Evan is just too honest. Sometimes he says things without really thinking. But I know he is really a nice guy. My friend skating friend from California once told me that his decipline and hard work really led him to where he is reight now. I heard he runs trough his entire programs 5 ,6 times in a row. And you know that is really hard to do.
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm really not a big Evan fan, but after he won the Olympics, I was saying the same things you guys are about his how hard he works. It makes sense that Mao fans admire a great work ethic because of how incredibly hard she works Yep! I think Jeff Buttle said once that after seeing how hard Mao worked, he was inspired to train more...and he DID end his career with his first World Championship. I love how Mao is so dedicated that she inspires people to become World Champions Laughing

Sorry, that was off topic...I'll make up for it by adding another skater I'd like to marry: Armin Mahbanoozadeh! (Sorry PPotato for making you do more work!)
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:26 pm

bellarina wrote:
Sorry, that was off topic...I'll make up for it by adding another skater I'd like to marry: Armin Mahbanoozadeh! (Sorry PPotato for making you do more work!)

How do you pronounce that? WOW!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 pm

alyssa wrote:
bellarina wrote:

Apparently it's "Ar-meen Ma-ba-nooz-a-day". Quite a mouthful, I know! He was the one who played the pieces Mao skated to on the piano..I think playing instruments and/or singing (ESPECIALLY singing!) makes guys more attractive Wub
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm

bellarina wrote:
alyssa wrote:
bellarina wrote:

Apparently it's "Ar-meen Ma-ba-nooz-a-day". Quite a mouthful, I know! He was the one who played the pieces Mao skated to on the piano..I think playing instruments and/or singing (ESPECIALLY singing!) makes guys more attractive Wub

I saw that! I remembered his first name, Armin, but the last I honestly forgot. Is he a skater also? Quite skillful, uh? I wish I had so many talents. Razz
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:12 am

summervie wrote:
Talking of which, a small retrospective:
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 1900_Astro_Boy_Omega_Factor
Nobunari meets Evan prior to the first competition of a season.
Rolling Eyes

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO Quite big eyes for Nobu there!

I just saw the video on the comment Evan gave on Johnny in the other thread. If I'd seen that before, I wouldn't have bothered to ask why everyone doesn't like Evan much. Rolling Eyes

But I quite liked his costumes for last season by Vera Wang (yep, probabaly the only one on earth who does!). The feathers and ribbon like stuff on his shoulders were a bit stupid looking, but the way the material sort of wrapped his upper body, I thought was cool. The problem was not many people noticed it because it was all too black. And I think they were actually trying to make him look like a vulture. Which worked at least better than the penguin tux for me, cause I hated that flower in his pocket. I so hate it when guys have flowers on themselves...except for Johnny's rose crown in Olys. That was heart-warming! Love

Btw, I got scolded by this 'just passing through' person for writing stuff about this thread in my Japanese blog the other day. According to him/her, it seems I've participated in a malicious act of falsely accusing some skaters of being gay, which in his/her opinion would result in lowering their reputations...as if being gay is a sin or something! I replied back to his/her comment saying that, the things which have been said in this thread seemed like no big secret and that people who read it can decide for themselves whether they're true or not, and that I would never look down on any skater even if I find out they're gay, and though he/she may have some point in this, that's the wrong kind of moral attitude which enhances discrimination towards gay folks...so, if anybody should think in the same way as him/her concerning this thread, I'm sorry but I don't think I've done anything that bad. Neutral

And...is our troll gone for good?
If so, our making fun of him and ignoring must've worked.
I'm sure he got tired of having his posts getting erased on and on, cause he wasn't using any program to post them endlessly I think. Plus he is, after all human just like us, he does get worn out, too. It would be funny if we found out his real identity was the 'i love adam cuz i'm a girl!' person instead of the twisted retired teacher. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:02 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And I think they were actually trying to make him look like a vulture.

They succeed in it.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Btw, I got scolded by this 'just passing through' person for writing stuff about this thread in my Japanese blog the other day. According to him/her, it seems I've participated in a malicious act of falsely accusing some skaters of being gay, which in his/her opinion would result in lowering their reputations...

Does Patrick understand Japanese?
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 am

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Btw, I got scolded by this 'just passing through' person for writing stuff about this thread in my Japanese blog the other day. According to him/her, it seems I've participated in a malicious act of falsely accusing some skaters of being gay, which in his/her opinion would result in lowering their reputations...

Does Patrick understand Japanese?

Possibly...yes? I wrote all about bellarina dreaming about him and crying out for help...Plus I always write bad things about him in my blog, I wouldn't be surprised if he went all his way to learn Japanese just to get back at me! But I really can't help writing bad stuff about him, cause not many people in Japan know about what kind of things he's been saying. So although I didn't mention whoever seems to be gay to spread out rumors, I am guilty when it comes to spreading info on Patrick's comments on purpose in my blog. Hell, no!

Btw, it seems alot of people enjoyed my report on this thread afterall! I got alot of comments, well at least more than I usually get. Joubert, Takahiko and Lambiel got votes from some of them. Many seemed surprised and overwhelmed about Dai's popularity overseas. And I got one funny comment saying something like, 'It'll be great to marry a good looking gay guy, cause if you do, you automatically get another one for free'! Laugh
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:40 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
'It'll be great to marry a good looking gay guy, cause if you do, you automatically get another one for free'! Laugh
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Portico_11
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 am

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
'It'll be great to marry a good looking gay guy, cause if you do, you automatically get another one for free'! Laugh
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Portico_11

It seems to be quite a famous joke amongst the 'Yaoi' girls. Hell, no!

*those of you unfamiliar with the word 'Yaoi' please google...for if I explain what it's about here, I'm gonna end up having somebody scolding me again. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 am

summervie wrote:

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 1900_Astro_Boy_Omega_Factor
Nobunari meets Evan prior to the first competition of a season.
Rolling Eyes

There is absolutely no question about Evan but, I don't know why, the other guy always reminds of Wakanohana rather than Nobu when I see this pic.scratch

http://www.leonishiki.com/sumo/images/Wakanohana.JPG
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:14 pm

kawaiimao wrote:

There is absolutely no question about Evan but, I don't know why, the other guy always reminds of Wakanohana rather than Nobu when I see this pic.scratch
I don't know why too. Maybe because he (Wakanohana) also uses a butt-mounted machine gun to shoot down flying robots?
No? Hm... г_г
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:35 pm

summervie wrote:

I don't know why too. Maybe because he (Wakanohana) also uses a butt-mounted machine gun to shoot down flying robots?
No? Hm... г_г

Not sure...but it would definitely make a lot of sense.
It sounds like a pretty reasonable explanation!Yep!

Now at least I can go to sleep with one of my nagging questions answered. Wink Sleep
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 pm

kawaiimao wrote:
summervie wrote:

No? Hm... г_г

Not sure...but it would definitely make a lot of sense.
It sounds like a pretty reasonable explanation!Yep!
lol!
Back to top Go down
racyong25

racyong25

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:36 am

In my ideal world, all of them are straight, but that's just not the case Sad

Jeff Buttle
- SO cute!
Daisuke Takahashi- hot hot hot Very Happy LOVE his Swan Lake program
Johnny Weir! =)))- Really funny and seems cool to hang out with
Brian Boitano (SO HOT during the '88 Olympics when he still had a full head of hair)
Brian Orser (love love love his backflip and that reassuring look he gives Yu-na before every competition; Okay, not sure if I see him as a potential hubby or father Neutral )
Stephane Lambiel- Love his voice/ accent and he's really cute
Brian Joubert- Mmmmm, soooo hotttttt!
Ilia Kulik- Very handsome and he appeared on a movie about ballet (Centerstage) which is also very close to my heart , next to skating
Sergei Grinkov (RIP) - He seemed like a great hubby to Ekatrina Gordeeva and father to their daughter, Daria. Plus, he can really skate ergo, he's my perfect man! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://shizukaarakawa.motion-forum.net/
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:44 am

racyong25 wrote:

Jeff Buttle
- SO cute!
Brian Boitano (SO HOT during the '88 Olympics when he still had a full head of hair)
Brian Orser (love love love his backflip and that reassuring look he gives Yu-na before every competition; Okay, not sure if I see him as a potential hubby or father Neutral )
Ilia Kulik- Very handsome and he appeared on a movie about ballet (Centerstage) which is also very close to my heart , next to skating
Sergei Grinkov (RIP) - He seemed like a great hubby to Ekatrina Gordeeva and father to their daughter, Daria. Plus, he can really skate ergo, he's my perfect man! lol!
Oh PochikoP it seems that a new list awaits for you to be udapted including 4 new skaters! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:52 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
PS: They can be married, be gay, be female, be already dead, or even be Patrick Chan...as long as they are skaters! And please try to write the reasons for your choices!

It seems racyong25 took it seriously. Shocked
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:55 am

Yunamao wrote:
racyong25 wrote:

Jeff Buttle
- SO cute!
Oh PochikoP it seems that a new list awaits for you to be udapted including 4 new skaters! Hell, no!

Yep! Thanks Yunamao for reminding me...Noticed racyong25's post a while ago but...I haven't yet recovered from the fact that, she included Orser????????????? Well okay, racyong25 must be talking about the Orser while he was still young...oh but still!!!!!!!!!! Of all the crazy votes I've seen in this thread...racyong you've definitely won 1st prize! Unless someone doesn't mind voting for Patrick, I'd say. Yep, Sadly

But no, I can't make out which is worse...uh, guess I have to admit that if I had to choose between Orser and Patrick...I'd go for Patrick. He's still young, so there's still a chance I can educate him, and maybe he can become a new person in the future. But Orser's obviously too old for that! pale
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:05 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But no, I can't make out which is worse...uh, guess I have to admit that if I had to choose between Orser and Patrick...I'd go for Patrick. He's still young, so there's still a chance I can educate him, and maybe he can become a new person in the future. But Orser's obviously too old for that! pale

LMAO LMAO LMAO

I imagine you educating Patrick!!!!!
"Sweetie, you must respect the elderly, the gays and the big-nosed ones".
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:08 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I haven't yet recovered from the fact that, she included Orser?????????????

Yeah, absolutely shocking!Yikes!!!

Anyone wanting to marry Orser and flauting it on Mao forum must be quite a pervert! Twisted Evil

Just kidding of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:17 am

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

I imagine you educating Patrick!!!!!
"Sweetie, you must respect the elderly, the gays and the big-nosed ones".

Okay...so you'd rather have Orser????????
Are you sure???????????????????????????? Laughing
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:18 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I'd go for Patrick. He's still young, so there's still a chance I can educate him, and maybe he can become a new person in the future. But Orser's obviously too old for that! pale

lol! Now I'm starting to hope that you would indeed marry him as it seems nobody else is going to educate him otherwise.

And there is always a positive side to it, maybe he doesn't snore! Lips sealed
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:27 am

kawaiimao wrote:
And there is always a positive side to it, maybe he doesn't snore! Lips sealed

Exactly! I could dump my husband just for that! Laughing

But seriously, there must be something good in him...let's see...
I think he's okay looking and um, has those world-famous edges...and he's probably not gay! Neutral

Augh! What are you making me do, kawaiimao!? Whirly
I'm defending Patrick Chan!?
I'm feeling sick and worried that I may have one of those bellarina's romatic dreams! Unconscious Escape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next