Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magical World of Figure Skating

Go down 
+27
babayaga
cera
haruka25
shikure
skating_fanatic
MaoChan756
Abdiel
kitty
europeanfan
illani
zarinaballerina
ElleluvsL
ballerinamao
☆Genie
Batsuchan
chiyori
tianrushui
Spacey
bellarina
Star85
MaoMaoRevolution
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
klarification
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Figure_skating_love
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 am

Star85 wrote:
The lack of figure skating news in the off season is driving me a little nuts! The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 750217 Looks like I may be getting left home alone ALL weekend Sad. If I do, maybe I will do another picture story like The Magical World of Figure Skating.... You guys going a little nuts too??
I will be looking forward to it! Last year you were inspired by a troll. This year it is probably the unbearable silence of Mao!Wink

I just got around to reading Figure_skating_love's story! I have not seen her around in a while! She needs to continue her story.I love you
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 am

Figure_skating_love wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Thanks guys! Yeah, I want to figure out some way to save that....

Would print screening the whole thing be impossible?

Yes, I wonder what happened to her scratch

Ooooo something just hit me for an idea for another story! I was thinking of doing a swan lake thing, but I think I came up with something better. I might incorporate that in somewhere, but it won't be the main story. I will be here alone all weekend with an empty gas tank, and no money, so I will have lots of free time. Sad for me, but good for you. lol
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

I did actually make a story last weekend, but it started to get very long, and a bit silly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post it or not after a certain point (it still needs to be finished. I was thinking of releasing it in chapters since it's so long) Embarassed . Plus not many people seem to be too interested so, I held off... So in case anyone actually was wondering what happened, this is it.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Ok so I have a cold and it woke me up really early this morning. I got on the computer to waste some time and distract myself from my cold. I started thinking about the little story thing I made last year. I never posted it cause it was getting too long, and mainly cause no one seemed interested. But I went back and revisited it. I really do like it, and still want to share it with you guys cause I think you'll like it too. Plus, some of the events I included in the story are already old news now, and if I wait too long to share this, it's going to seem even more outdated.

I was going to make it about Mao, but Dai kind of ended up as the main character. This was around the time that everyone was going crazy over Harry Potter (again), and Black Swan was still pretty popular. I kind of wanted to incorporate those movies into my story and make it kind of a parody. I found some pictures that were just too perfect, and that was when it started becoming more about Dai, and it started getting too long. I am going to just release this story in chapters so it's not just one big long post.

Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER ONE: THE BOY WHO WON

In this world there are two types of people: Figure skaters,
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 P13a11
and non figure skaters (muggles).
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Group12
Did you ever wonder how world class figure skaters could possibly do what they do out on the ice? Years of practice, dedication, and talent right? Well that's what they want you to think. Yes, it does involve some of those things (yet not nearly as much as they let on), but the one key factor is magic. Yes. The best figure skaters in the world are witches and wizards!
Skaters let on like the live in different parts of the world, but they really see each other all the time at school:
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Hogwar11
Hogwarts is the ideal school for figure skaters, because they can learn magic, and skate out on the pond when it freezes in the winter.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Tumblr11
You may wonder how the skaters have time to be at Hogwarts, yet be seen all the time elsewhere. Well, there's a magic spell that explains all that, but we won't get into that.
Meet Daisuke Takahashi, aka The boy who won. This is a picture of him at the train station, on his way to Hogwarts:
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Spm11011
And meet his two best friends: Mao Asada,
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Mao-as11
and Takahiko Kozuka.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Downlo13
You may or may not have suspected this, but Evgeny Plushenko is a dark wizard.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 6a00d811
Plushenko had many rivals, but there was something special about Dai he had always felt extra threatened by, so he's had it out for him for a long time (when Dai had to take time off from skating cause of knee injury and surgery, let's just say it wasn't an accident...). You do not want to cross Plushenko. Evan Lysacek beat him out for the gold medal at the Olympics. Plushenko was so furious, he not only walked across the winners step on the podium (something ya just don't do!)
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 2010-010
but he cast a curse on Evan, sending him on a hiatus from figure skating to go compete on Dancing with the Stars,
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 32150711
and other ridiculous tasks such as judging beauty pageants
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 11066312
You may be wondering, "What was Plushenko thinking? This curse doesn't sound bad! Evan's experiencing lot's of fame, working with beautiful women, etc." Well Evan is a very high profile skater. Plushenko couldn't make it look too obvious. All he cared about was getting his biggest competition out of the way. Unfortunately (for Plushenko), his curse turned out to be all in vain. Plushenko got caught doing a forbidden spell (yeah, the exhibition show he "wasn't supposed to skate in" was just a cover story for muggles), and got himself banned from skating for a year. Plus, the spell he put on Evan wore off, and Evan is now planning on returning to figure skating. Can you say, "karma"?!
Anyway, no one knows this, but Dai actually could have won the Olympics! Plushenko felt so threatened by him, that he cast a curse on Dai, causing him to make costly mistakes. Obviously, he underestimated Evan. He was the one Plushenko really should have cast a curse on if he was going to play dirty. Well, you would think that Plushenko would hate Evan now right? Well he did for a while, but got over it. In his twisted mind, he somehow found a way to blame wasting the spell on Evan and the whole Olympics fiasco on Dai. Crazy right?! Dai was Plushenko's target again!....

It was the last day of school. Dai, Taka, and Mao's house, "Griffendore" had just won the house cup
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Nk-fig11
Taka should have been happy. Afterall, he had played a big hand in winning the cup by winning the silver medal. But he got jealous of Dai from time to time. Dai always got all the glory. Dai was the special one. Dai was "the boy who won". Oh, but now?! Now there was a rummer floating around that him, and Mao were going out! Taka had always secretly had a big crush on Mao, so he was not happy about this one bit!

Mao: So any special plans for the summer Taka?
Taka: What do you care?
Mao: Did I do something to upset you?
Taka: Just bug off!
Mao: Fine! I have packing to do anyway. You can write me when you feel like apologizing for being a jerk! Just watch out for Black Swan Fever over the summer Wink.
Taka: I hear the sarcasm in your voice. You sound like you hope I do get it! What a little.... errrrr!! Evil or Very Mad That black swan fever is serious Mao! Miki has it,
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Tumblr12
Ashley Wagner has it,
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Awbs11
Remember when Dai had it?
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 39890710
He just about went nuts! You wish that on me?! Nice. First you go out with my best friend, then you hope I catch Black Swan fever. You're a hell of a friend Mao!
Mao: Dai and I are NOT going out! And why would you care anyway?! If you like me, why don't you just say so?! And Black Swan fever isn't that bad you know. Yes, it can make you go mad, and do crazy things, but it can help you win too. Maybe you NEED to catch it! Bawling
With that, Mao ran off crying, and left Taka there feeling like a real jerk.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Tumblr10

..................... To be continued (Yes?)
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm

ROTFLMAO Star85, it's brilliant, I love it! Can't wait to read, what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Star85, sorry to hear you have a cold Embarassed , but I'm glad it gave you time to post this for us! So fun! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 pm

I love it! Black Swan Fever... Laugh ROTFLMAO

I'm looking forward to more, Star85! Yep!

(And I hope you feel better soon!) flower
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 am

Star85, you are amazing!! ROTFLMAO I want more!!!

Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 am

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it Smile. I was a little afraid to post it out of embarrassment cause it shows just how big of a dorky figure skating fan I am. lol. Oh well. It's fun giving into your inner figure skating dork Razz
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Hahaha this is hilarious! Love the Harry Potter references (HUGE HP fan here). Can't wait to see the next part.

Star85 wrote:
Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it Smile. I was a little afraid to post it out of embarrassment cause it shows just how big of a dorky figure skating fan I am. lol. Oh well. It's fun giving into your inner figure skating dork Razz
You don't have to worry about that here Laugh
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:00 am

I love it, star85! How brilliant and fantastical! I'll definitely stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks star85! Harry Potter and figure skating. Not a bad combination! Can't wait for the next installment, and I hope you include others as well! [Yuna, Hanyu, Kanako, Joannie, Liza...]
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Here is chapter two!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO: DOESN'T HE OWN A SHIRT?!

Later on that summer, The three friends were hanging out at Takas house. Mao was only there because Dai had begged her to go. Taka was still being too stubborn to apologize, and the two of them were feeling awkward around each other. Little did they know that Plushenko had sent a pack of werewolves to attack Dai....

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 800px-11

Brian Joubert was their Alfa
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Pic01111

Dai: Oh no. We've got trouble...
Taka: Shirtless again? Doesn't he own a shirt?! Rolling Eyes
Mao: I don't know, but it's going to be quite a distraction while trying to battle him...Wub
Taka: Very Mad
Brian (to Mao): Hey beautiful Cool
Mao: Cloud 9 Love Hearts
Brian (to Mao): You're not why I'm here, but you just smell so... delectable. I think I may just have to have some fun with you before I get down to business with your pathetic friend Takahashi.
Mao: pale
He began sniffing Mao. The expression on his face looked as if her sent was driving him crazy. Taka couldn't stand watching this. So before Brian could harm Mao, he threw a curse at him.
Taka: Frio salchum!
With that, Brian turned his head around to face Taka, and growled. He looked quite annoyed.
Brian: You silly little fool. I'm the alpha. A simple freezing spell will not work on me. You're going to have to do better than that. Laughing

Just then, more werewolfes approached, circling in on the three students.
They included Florent Amodio
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Amodio10
And Samuel Contesti
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Contes10

They threw their best curses at the wolves, and fought as hard as they could, but it wasn't looking good for them. The wolves were very strong, and they outnumbered them greatly.
Brian turned his head back around to face Mao. He smirked Twisted Evil and raised his wand to her.

Taka: Noo! Mao!!

Then out of nowhere, head master Button appeared! He easily vanquished the werewolves, and saved the day! Confetti
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Dickbu10

Button: Daisuke, you know who is behind this right?
Dai: Plushenko.
Button: Yes. Only you can defeat him Daisuke. Not Evan. Not Patrick. You.
Dai: Me? But I'm just... Daisuke. How can I beat him?
Button: You're The Boy Who Won Daisuke. You have the magic in you. You know what you must do.

Just then, defense against the dark arts teacher from Hogwarts, Brian Orser showed up!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 20110211
Orser: It's time Button.
Button: Mmm Yep, Sadly
Head master Button then put Dai, Mao, and Taka into a paralysis spell and the two wizards went on to have a duel.
Orser: Quadruplum axelus!
It was the unforgivable killing curse! Unable to believe their eyes, the three students watched in horror as Orser KILLED BUTTON! pale affraid Bawling

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...

Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Joubert is the perfect choice for Alpha wolf—I remember all those times Terry would complain about the female members of the TV crew capturing his shirtless moments on camera! Laugh

So, will Orser turn out to be a good guy in the end? I wonder... Too sweet!

Another excellent installment, Star85! Looking forward to chapter 3... Cool
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm

ROTFLMAO Awesome! Keep it coming Star85!
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:00 am

OMG OMG Star85 !
The shirtless pic of Joubert is Faint2!

Plus I was reading the story with bells of moscow in another tab!
The dramatic part kicked in just when Orser kills Button! *the horror*

Now I have to ask...Is Yuna the female version of Malfoy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Wow, chap. 2 is even more awesome (and smextacular Swoon ) than the last one Star85 Boogie

I can't wait for the next. I loved your choices for the pack of werewolves and Florent almost looks like he could be a cousin of Taylor Lautner's. Smile

I'm guessing that someone is going to die tragically in an epic battle with evil P. Chan as well...maybe it can be Taka and then he can confess his feelings to Mao before he dies...

The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 000zhx10
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 pm

ElleluvsL, how did you know Patrick was going to be a villan?! That's not till chapter 3! lol

MaoChan756: Yuna will be in the next chapter too, but that's all I have to say about that for now Wink...
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Chapter 3! I did say Yuna was going to be in this chapter, but as you can see, it got a little long. The part with Yuna in it is going to be in NEXT chapter. Enjoy Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THREE: BLACK SWAN FEVER

When school started again, spirits were low, and tensions were high. There was an epidemic of missing skaters - all of them being some of the best women skaters in the world. The students were also mourning over the loss of their widely loved head master - and greatly dissatisfied that Professor Orser had been appointed to replace him, and was running the school more like a dictator than a headmaster. Dai, Mao, and Taka all tried to tell everyone that Orser had murdered Button, but no one would listen. No one who "mattered" anyway. The three friends were sure this had something to do with the fact that Plushenko was gaining power, and followers. Plushenko was setting up his cards, making sure the ISU counsel was being taken over by dark wizards, and they were after all the ones who appointed Orser as new head master.

To make matters worse, Dai had been loosing to Patrick Chan of Slitherin lately - everyone was for that matter...
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Chan-c10
Patrick had been getting ridiculously high record breaking scores lately. Rumor had it that he had been using dark magic, and had become one of Plushenko's followers. That would explain those scores...

Everyone knew Patrick was a cheat though, and they were all rooting for Dai. Johnny Weir had even started a fan club at school for him.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Johnny10
(*This is Johnny at one of the fan club parties)
But Dai just didn't know what to do Sad. And he had more on his mind than just Patrick. Plushenko was gaining strength, and he knew he would have to face him again soon...

When cold/flu season started, Black Swan fever was raging worse than ever. There was a potion which prevented one from catching it called "White Swan Potion" (basically, it did the same thing as a immunization shot would for a muggle), but there wasn't enough in supply. Many of the students at Hogwarts were not lucky enough to get a bottle. Mao was one of those "unlucky". It was common knowledge around school how frantically paranoid Mao was of catching the fever.

One day, Mao was all alone out on the frozen lake practicing, when Patrick approached her.
Patrick: Hello Mao Cool
Mao: What do you want Patrick? Suspect
Patrick: What, do I have to want something to say hi and be nice? Well just so happens, I have something you want. Wink
Mao: Oh, and what would that be?

Patrick pulled a pretty little white bottle out of his pocket and showed it to Mao.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Swan4_11

Mao: White Swan Potion?! Where did you get that?!
Patrick: My father. He got one for me, my mom, himself, and he managed to get one extra. He gave it to me, and told me to give it to a Cynthia since she skates for Canada too.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 X61010
But I'd rather give it to you.
Mao: Why?? You don't even like me. Shocked
Patrick: Cause, truth is, I don't give a damn about the women's competition. And I need something. Something that's not easy to find. You're smarter than Cynthia. I know you can find it. And if you do, the potion is yours.
Mao: Let me see that. I want to know if it's the real thing.

Patrick handed the bottle to Mao, and she examined it.

Mao: Looks authentic. Sealed, bar coded...

She handed the bottle back to Patrick.

Mao: So what is this thing that you need?
Patrick: Halloween snow.
Mao: Halloween snow?! You weren't kidding. That stuff is NOT easy to find! And even if you can find it, it costs a small fortune.
Patrick: Well you can take your chances trying to find some white swan potion on the black market, but good luck. That will cost you about the same, and God knows what'll be in it. Lot's of dangerous fake ones out there. Now is not a good time to get the fever Mao. Gpf is coming up. Then your nationals. Season before the Olympics...
Mao: .... scratch ... No. I won't do it. Making a deal with you is like making a deal with the devil. I know something bad will happen. Bad idea!
Patrick: Ooo! Ouch Mao! Ok then. Suit yourself. But if you change your mind, let me know Wink

Over the next couple days, Mao was in a moral dilemma, and her thoughts were driving her crazy. She was so tempted to do that deal with Patrick, but her good sense kept telling her not to. She was in her bedroom one night studying, and forcing herself not to give into the urge to pull out her lap top and research Halloween snow. Then all of a sudden she heard a commotion outside her room.

Frantic Person: Oh my God she's totally loosing it!
Other Frantic Person: What's wrong with her?!
Another Frantic Person: Someone get Professor Flemming! (*Peggy Flemming, head of Grifendor House)
Screaming Girl: It's my turn!! It's my turn!! Ahhhhh!!!! Let me out!!! Very Mad
Yet Another Frantic Person: Don't let her out of there! She's got black swan fever!

Mao jumped off her bed, and went out into the hallway to find out what was going on. She spotted Rachael Flatt.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Img_8410

Mao: Rachael, what's going on?! Who has black swan fever?!
Rachael: It's Adelina! Don't let her out of her room!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Adelin10

Mao practically flew back into her room, and slammed the door.

Mao: Oh my God, Oh my God! I was just standing right next to Adelina earlier today! Ok. This settles it.

She ran to her lap top, and started to search for Halloween snow.

A few nights later she met Patrick out on lake...

Mao: I found your Halloween snow. It wasn't easy, but I did it.
Patrick: Ah. I knew I could count on you Mao. Let me see.

Mao pulled out a little bottle with orange water in it.
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Orange11

Patrick: Distinct orange shade, that cold pumpkin scent... There's only one thing it could be. Good work. Here's the white swan potion. Better drink up. You're looking a bit pale. Hehe Twisted Evil
Mao: Shut up Patrick.

She handed him the Halloween snow, and he handed her the white swan potion. She immediately opened it and drank it. Something felt wrong though.

Mao: What's happening... Oh, I don't feel right. What was in that potion Patrick?!
Patrick: Laugh

Mao then felt her body start to transfigure, and she shrank lower and lower to the ground.

Mao: Quack quack! (translation: what's going on?!)

She looked at her body. She had become a swan! That potion was spiked!
The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 46119210

Patrick: Shut up! That quacking is annoying! Don't worry Mao. You're going to have a nice little nap, and when you wake up, you'll be in your new home. A whole new world. Layback spinum sleepous!

And with those words, and a wave of his wand, poor Mao was out cold.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be continued...
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Oh no! Poor Mao!! Bad Patrick!! Evil or Very Mad lol! WOW! Laugh

I knew it was a bad idea to drink that potion...

Great chapter, Star85! I'm looking forward to the next one.

(That pic of Johnny...) ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 am

That was a wonderful chapter, Star85! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! flower
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Great job! It's getting more intense... Ouch, I knew PChan couldn't be trusted here since he's a follower of the Dark Lord Plushy! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Is true love the only cure for Mao now? Question confused I'm curious to find out...

Poor Mao-chan is so trusting...

great chapter Star85 I love you
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks glad you guys liked it! I already started working on the next chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

thank you Star85 and I love your avatar that shows a little of "devil side" of Mao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical World of Figure Skating   The Magical World of Figure Skating - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical World of Figure Skating
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next