Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirai Nagasu

Go down 
+16
zarinaballerina
babayaga
europeanfan
swan
Alokya
Okami
illani
aoi88
mingming
zakkan
ballerinamao
Star85
midnightfrostifyx
Figure_skating_love
bellarina
FatiniAdlina
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu   Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:58 am

How cute! Many Hearts maowataiyo, thank you SO MUCH! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu   Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Yay! I'm glad you could see the pictures, Eris! cheers
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu   Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Yes, so so cute Wub
and I love that light hair color on her as well, it's adorable on her and it seems to match her purple yukata somehow...
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu   Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Mirai is too adorable. I also think the purple kimono suits her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu   Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 am

babayaga wrote:
Mirai's new programs:
sp: https://www.youtube.com/user/feraina1#p/u/10/vVU-OJWsIDM
lp: https://www.youtube.com/user/feraina1#p/u/4/SoodJHypADw

Thanks for the links! I LOVE her new Lp!! The music is so epic and beautiful, and everything else about I really like too.

I also watched Caroline and Ashly's programs. It's good to see Caroline is improving more and more. I don't see that hammer toe any more! Yay for you Caroline! It is kind of a shame that she's lost some of her flexibility though. As for Ashly's program, I was a little underwhelmed. I was looking forward to it, but the choreography, layout, and just how the program was put together overall didn't really do it for me. Maybe I'm just being too picky, and I will like it once I see it from better camera angles. But I actually like Samantha Cesario new black swan program better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2C90Q4A8og
I wonder if Miki's will ever be posted online somewhere. I really wanted to see it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
midnightfrostifyx

midnightfrostifyx

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu   Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 am

her LP music reminds me a lot of Yu Na Kims Olympic LP music! ElleluvsL is right, Mao's tango wasn't as exciting as Mirai's is. What was dissapointing about the Glacier Falls competiton was that Mirai got 4th place behind Leah Keiser, Courtney Hicks and Ashley Wagner. Leah Kesier and Courtney Hicks are prodigies :O but then again, Mirai and even Mao were prodigies too.

she still has time to improve these programs. it would be nice to see her attempt a 3-3 again Smile i hope she goes to Worlds this year with Czisney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu   Mirai Nagasu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirai Nagasu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2