Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!

Go down 
+66
ClairDeMao
kenkyo
haruka25
chineseteacup
qingshui
koala_lover
dlnnyc
sweetdream
Afsfan
zakkan
tianrushui
kirakira
femariel
Spacey
edberg830
bluewater
Lady_in_black
tilitom
Dani-Chan
dawnsherearequiet
sofia
Star85
Haidogirl
fefe_sky
jkblues
supportmaoasada
bibi
Ken Himura
skfan
illani
clovera
Luckyone
cherriee
babayaga
josling
let`s talk
Batsuchan
maowataiyo
dangerous_angel_face
kaarolcia
MaoChan756
inspiration*
Alokya
CraZsk8r
chapis
ddmm
purpledream
chiyori
polosatik
swan
bellarina
kaabi
alyssa
sapphiresky
shikure
aoi88
klarification
purplemaze
roma
ashcroft1086
ballerinamao
zarinaballerina
linglang
emmie
europeanfan
Okami
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:26 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Batsuchan, i really don't understand the last part of your message. So you suggest Mao to retire? Would it be better for her? Well, it's not only about strength, it's about life. For Mao skating was and still a big part of her life, so now because of her mother's death she should threw it away? Her mom did so much for her skating, she was working hard to make her daughter a top skater and now you think Mao will threw it away because of the grief? No way. Do you think Mao's mother ever wanted it? No matter alive or not she will be with Mao, and help her through her hard times. Mao's mom always wanted Mao to achieve her dream, and Mao will do it not only for herself but also for her mother who was her right hand everytime and supported her in every decision.

I agree with you. I have a feeling, we'll be seeing Mao at nationals, or if she decides not to compete so soon, I bet she'll go to 4CC. Mao also has a wonderful coaching team, with both Mr. and Mrs. Sato fully supporting her in whatever she'll decide to do, and if she'll want to do things she's not ready for, I'm sure people around her (loved ones) will at least try to make her see reason.
Whatever her decision, I fully suport her, and I know, that when Mao will compete for the first time, I'm going to bawl my eyes out.
Exactly the same Bawling She's the role model for me, such a fighter! And I love reading Russian forum now, all members miss Mao and very supportive! I'm going to say that's not the usual words of condolence like at GS and FSU. Every person found something personal to write for Mao and cheer her up. That's truly amazing...
Back to top Go down
bluewater

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 am

zarinaballerina wrote:

I agree with you. I have a feeling, we'll be seeing Mao at nationals, or if she decides not to compete so soon, I bet she'll go to 4CC. Mao also has a wonderful coaching team, with both Mr. and Mrs. Sato fully supporting her in whatever she'll decide to do, and if she'll want to do things she's not ready for, I'm sure people around her (loved ones) will at least try to make her see reason.
Whatever her decision, I fully suport her, and I know, that when Mao will compete for the first time, I'm going to bawl my eyes out.

The only problem there is that the JSF determines the 4CC seats on the results at Nationals.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:21 am

i just found this, it's really touching!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUd8E6rAcCc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 am

bluewater wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

The only problem there is that the JSF determines the 4CC seats on the results at Nationals.

I am not familiar with JSF rules regarding qualification for national team (4CC, worlds), but under this circumstances, wouldn't she get a bye at least for 4CC where she could battle it out with other team members for the spot on the world team?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 am

ballerinamao this is so beautiful and touching. Thank you for the link.
Back to top Go down
bluewater

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 am

zarinaballerina wrote:

I am not familiar with JSF rules regarding qualification for national team (4CC, worlds), but under this circumstances, wouldn't she get a bye at least for 4CC where she could battle it out with other team members for the spot on the world team?

I'm not that familiar with it either but I think a bye is reserved for extreme circumstances like delibitating illness. Does anyone know the answer? Like polosatik said, though, I don't see Mao taking the easy route so I do think she will skate at Nationals. Without Miki skating, the Japanese ladies field seems kind of weak this year, so all she has to do is show up, no 3A needed.

Last edited by bluewater on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 am

well think even if Mao doesn't show up if they have any wish for the 4cc and world title they NEED to send Mao, and they know that, which is why i think no matter if Mao attend nationals or not they will send her!

Last edited by ballerinamao on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

Back to top Go down
supportmaoasada
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
supportmaoasada

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyn2WKA2jzA

Can anyone help us translate what they say about Mao & her mother?
Thx a lot! Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:19 am

ballerinamao wrote:
well think eve if Mao doesn't show up if they have any wish for the 4cc and world title they NEED to send Mao, and they no that, which is why i think no matter if Mao attend nationals or not they will send her!

I think, Mao should rest for a while now and end this season of skating!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 am

bluewater wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

I'm not that familiar with it either but I think a bye is reserved for extreme circumstances like delibitating illness. Does anyone know the answer? Like polosatik said, though, I don't see Mao taking the easy route so I do think she will skate at Nationals. Without Miki skating, the Japanese ladies field seems kind of weak this year, so all she has to do is show up, no 3A needed.
In Russian federation Mao would easily get a bye, for example Tatiana and Maksim won't be skating at Nationals, but they for sure are going to Worlds. I think, in this situation JSF may give Mao an exception, but in that case she might go to 4CC. But I have a feeling she won't skip Nationals. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMmaNMg4JwY&feature=youtube_gdata

They did a special document in honor of Mao and her Mother early this morning on TV Asahi... it is so moving and touching. That it saddens me while i watched it earlier here... Depressed Crying

I esp. love the video of her, her Mom, Mai and Aero...her mother indeed has supported her all the way from the beginning. They even brought "futongs" (Jap. sleeping matresses) with them before in their car as they travel and trained everyday from one rink to another. As Chukyo Ice rink wasn't there before yet... It makes me so sad and sympathize with Mao more as this is indeed such a great loss for her and Mai...I can only pray that she'll be okay, even if it will take her time... I wish Mao only the best and send well wishes to her and her family.... Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:12 am

polosatik wrote:
bluewater wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

In Russian federation Mao would easily get a bye, for example Tatiana and Maksim won't be skating at Nationals, but they for sure are going to Worlds. I think, in this situation JSF may give Mao an exception, but in that case she might go to 4CC. But I have a feeling she won't skip Nationals. But that's just my opinion.

http://skatingjapan.or.jp/image_data/fck/file/2011_Figure/2011-12_selection_procedure.pdf

JSF issued a note on July 20, 2012 about the selection of skaters for international competitions. (No. 4 and No. 5 are requirements for worlds and 4CC respectively. It's in Japanese Sweatdrop )

According to it:
* skaters must participate in nationals which is the final qualifying event
* a skater who finished 6th or above at worlds in the past may be added to the group of qualified skaters, if he/she was not able to participate in nationals due to injury or other reasons that occurred in the first half of the season.
* In that case, JSF will forecast potential condition that the skater may be at worlds

This exception is applied both 4CC and worlds.

As you may know Japanese are resilient and so does Mao I believe. She is strong and she may come back to competition at nationals. I agree Mao is a fighter and chances are high.

But, I just hope people will respect her decision. I don't want the federation, sponsors, TV station to demand her to compete just because they want to protect their interests such as # of spot, viewing rate, etc. Mad
Back to top Go down
bluewater

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 am

linglang wrote:

JSF issued a note on July 20, 2012 about the selection of skaters for international competitions. (No. 4 and No. 5 are requirements for worlds and 4CC respectively. It's in Japanese Sweatdrop )

According to it:
* skaters must participate in nationals which is the final qualifying event
* a skater who finished 6th or above at worlds in the past may be added to the group of qualified skaters, if he/she was not able to participate in nationals due to injury or other reasons that occurred in the first half of the season.
* In that case, JSF will forecast potential condition that the skater may be at worlds

This exception is applied both 4CC and worlds.

As you may know Japanese are resilient and so does Mao I believe. She is strong and she may come back to competition at nationals. I agree Mao is a fighter and chances are high.

But, I just hope people will respect her decision. I don't want the federation, sponsors, TV station to demand her to compete just because they want to protect their interests such as # of spot, viewing rate, etc. Mad

She may qualify for a bye.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 am

bellarina wrote:
Thank you, kaabi, for the translation. As tragic and difficult as this is for Mao and her family, I take some comfort in the fact that she and Mai realized their mother was at peace now. Realizing that can ease the pain a little. The fact that the girls are being strong right now makes my heart break even more for them...they're such strong, wonderful girls and I know Kyoko-san was so proud of them. Love Hearts

I'm as taken aback by all of you at realizing just how strong and brave Mao has been recently. I don't think we know exactly how long her mother has been ill, but it doesn't seem like an incredibly recent development. Given that, Mao has been dealing with all the struggles and pressures of her skating career, which were big enough, as well as her mother's illness without breathing a word, refusing to make excuses. She took all the criticism of her recent decisions with grace. I can't believe that people actually called her a sore loser after seeing her tears on the Olympic podium, when it's now apparent that she wanted more than anything to hang an Olympic gold medal around her mother's neck. We all knew she was strong but we never knew just how strong she is.

Also, I admittedly was not a huge fan of Carolina, and complained about her getting overscored in the past. Hearing about her reaction, though, made me realize again that these skaters are people first and skaters second. It would be very easy for Carolina to view Mao only as a rival and as competition. Instead, Carolina and the other skaters see Mao as a person and part of the skating family. It really puts things into perspective.

I second what you said Bellarina.
It was mentioned on TV that Mao's mom has always had some health issues and had this disease for quite a long time. And from my experience, it's a disease that makes the whole family suffer for a long long time. My dad had the same kind of illness as Mao's mom and he's been battling that for over 15 years. Like Mao's mom, his skin became yellowish (or dark), he was easily tired and couldn't eat well. My dad lost so much weight he ended up being lighter than me. He had 4 operations in just a month (they had to stop the bleeding inside) and ended up having a liver transplant. He's doing much better now but will be on medicine the rest of his life. It's actually a battle for the whole family and for Mao's case, I think she was heartbroken for not being able to care for her mother everyday. The most she could do was to come back and train in Japan.

Thus, I think when Mao cried at Vancouver and said that her mom is the first person she wants to show the medal, she knew somewhere that she might loose her soon. How dare can people call someone a looser when you actually don't know the person ? Same for her weight loss.

Mao is stronger than we all thought.

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:18 am

ddmm wrote:

Thus, I think when Mao cried at Vancouver and said that her mom is the first person she wants to show the medal, she knew somewhere that she might loose her soon. How dare can people call someone a looser when you actually don't know the person ? Same for her weight loss.

Absolutely. Also, now looking from the different perspective at post Olympics interview with Mao and Mai, reading a letter from their mother and crying, was not only from happiness. They knew how hard is for their mother to stay on her feet and how she suffers Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:34 am

polosatik wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Absolutely. Also, now looking from the different perspective at post Olympics interview with Mao and Mai, reading a letter from their mother and crying, was not only from happiness. They knew how hard is for their mother to stay on her feet and how she suffers Sad Crying or Very sad

Mao is a strong heart, also Mai who took the responsibility to replace their mother accompanying Mao around the world. Now I understand why Mai was always there and we didn't see Kyoko at the backstage. THey are both such brave young girls.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 pm

polosatik wrote:
Batsuchan, i really don't understand the last part of your message. So you suggest Mao to retire? Would it be better for her?

Of course not! As a fan of Mao the skater, I hope that she bounces back from this stronger than ever!! Cheering Cheering

But as a fan of Mao the person, I hope that she and Mai have the chance to grieve for their mother in private, and on their own terms, and for as long as they need to. Yep, Sadly

So I don't want her to be burdened with the PRESSURE of her fans' expectations. I don't want her to think, "I'm completely dying inside, but everyone expects me to be strong, and all my fans are anxious for me to compete, so I have to do it." silent

So I will wait as long as it takes for the "Mao smile" to return Wub , and hope that one day, I will see a glorious Mao return to the ice... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:44 pm

I agree with Batsuchan:

I think that the grieving process is very complicated and very individual. Because Mao's Mom was so instrumental in her skating, don't you think the moment that Mao steps out onto the ice, she will be reminded about every part of her mom? Sometimes when something reminds me of someone who passed away (even though it was 10 years ago) I will just start crying. I can't imagine how difficult it will be for Mao to even step out on the ice right now.

Even if Mao and Mai knew about their Mother's illness for a long time, a death is something that cannot be expected. You cannot be mentally prepared for something like this. They are probably still trying to accept this part of it, but I am glad that they have each other.

Of course, I want to see Mao keep skating- I would probably stop watching FS without her, she has a unique gift and I want to see her share it with the world....but this is all I want, I want- Mao needs to discover what she wants, and unfortunately, there does not seem to be time for her to reflect and ponder. Perhaps she should take the season off (as much as I want to see her amaze us at World's again) because all these competitions are like roller coasters approaching- like Batsuchan, I don't want her to feel like she has to say yes to those because she hasn't made up her mind right now.

Most important of all, more than skating, Mao needs to take care of herself. If she tries to do too much right now because of the expectations of staying strong, there is a high risk of a breakdown and depression later on- no matter how strong the person was to begin with. Emotional health is so important to a person's well-being, and as fans of the "whole Mao", I hope we can respect this.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Batsuchan, i really don't understand the last part of your message. So you suggest Mao to retire? Would it be better for her?

Of course not! As a fan of Mao the skater, I hope that she bounces back from this stronger than ever!! Cheering Cheering

But as a fan of Mao the person, I hope that she and Mai have the chance to grieve for their mother in private, and on their own terms, and for as long as they need to. Yep, Sadly

So I don't want her to be burdened with the PRESSURE of her fans' expectations. I don't want her to think, "I'm completely dying inside, but everyone expects me to be strong, and all my fans are anxious for me to compete, so I have to do it." silent

So I will wait as long as it takes for the "Mao smile" to return Wub , and hope that one day, I will see a glorious Mao return to the ice... I love you
Oh, then sorry! I misunderstood you! Let's pray together for that day ! I really want to see it Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:25 pm

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2011/12/12/kiji/K20111212002224820.html
 フィギュアスケート女子の浅田真央(21=中京大)の母で9日に肝硬変のため48歳で死去した匡子(きょうこ)さんの通夜が11日、名古屋市内で営まれた。

自宅には数人の弔問客が訪れ、その中の一人は浅田について「元気そうでしたよ」と様子を明かした。前日(10日)に発表された浅田の父・敏治氏(53)のコメントでは、葬儀は匡子さんの強い希望で家族だけで執り行うとしている。

関係者によると、浅田が全日本選手権(23日開幕、大阪・なみはやドーム)に出場するかどうかは現時点で未定。12日にもマネジメント会社から、浅田と姉の舞さん(23)のコメントが発表される見通しだ。
I cannot read Japanese so I can only guess from online translator. Seems like Mao's condition looks ok according to people who attend her mom's funeral. Still it's uncertain Mao would participate in National of not. And Mao and Mai probably would have an announcement at 12th through their agency.
Hope our Japanese speaker member could give a better translation.
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:31 pm

On the other hand, I think she needs distraction. I think it is good to have some kind of everyday routine that can take your thoughts away from the tragedy, even for a little while. So if she stops skating what will it be? I completely agree that skating might be very very painful for her right now, but I'm afraid having too much free time is not very good either. I do hope as all of you guys that whatever decision she makes it will be because she wants it and not because she thinks she has to.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:32 pm

thaanks tiansushui didn't thnk the announcement would be soo soon!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Translation is fine, tianrushui - thanks for the article!

It is indeed planned a bit earlier than I thought, but (unfortunately) Nats begins in less than two weeks after all. There's no telling what will actually be announced on the 12th, but I fully support whatever decision Mao and Mai will have chosen for themselves on that date. I love you Yep!
Back to top Go down
kaabi

kaabi

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 pm

purplemaze wrote:
kaabi wrote:
I'm glad my translations were able to work out for everyone and thanks purplemaze for expanding on what he said as well! Because I was so sad about what happened I didn't feel like watching skating this weekend but I did anyways, and I'm glad because watching Daisuke and Yuzuru skating was really uplifting and reminded me of all the beautiful things about skating. :') I hope you all get a chance to watch too so you can feel better!

No problem kaabi. Smile

Wait, am i being misunderstood here by what i wrote earlier on the thread about your translation? i hope not Wink

While i was typing my post earlier, i was working on my desk. I keep this forum on another window and check updates once in awhile. One of us asked i think, what did Mao's father's said in his message? I waited for awhile, i thought someone had to do it for our other members here to understand, and my impulse just thought of sharing the said message as simpliest as possible, for i was a bit busy with undone work at the time. When after i pushed send the button, it was then that i saw and read your post with your translation on it, so i feel t'was already too late to erase mine, as t'was already posted. And that is why i wrote an ETA message below my post to acknowledge your written translation which i really think and honestly find beautiful! You have said it perfectly and relayed the message in a manner that i think no one could have possibly said it better at that time. And i meant what i said earlier on my ETA post, believe me it was pure, honest compliment and i hope you wont think that i'm mocking or insulting you. It is my job, i drink and breathe it everyday so i can recognize a good translation from a not. And yours was just, like i said perfect. Smile

I am glad to hear you were able to watch the competition already kaabi and that it made you feel better *( borrowing your words here)* Wink
I still am finishing some paper work now and the telecast here will not be broadcast yet, not until 7pm i think. I suppose i would watch it as well later, when my hubby and friends arrived from work and we all could watch it together. Dai and Yuzu must both be inspired to really do good to bring some good news to Japan. i'm hoping they will... Thank you as well for your message above. (^3^)/~~~

Haha don't worry, I really appreciated your added translation because it helped clarify what he said! Thumbs up! And my translation wasn't that perfect... I just kinda did it word by word and couldn't make it sound as good as the way he said it :-/ Gotta work on my Japanese! And don't worry I knew your compliment was honest cuz I know everyone on this forum is really nice! ^_^ And there were somethings I didn't understand as well and your translation helped capture that part, it was a sincere thanks on my part too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next