Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NHK Trophy 2013

Go down 
+39
maofan93
Lelya
agathrine
ElleluvsL
supportmaoasada
Ken Himura
europeanfan
illani
Afsfan
maosukefan
BounceAround
Hotaru
BowbowDaijin
itsonlykat
sweetdream
josling
ballerinamao
Alokya
KariDebate
ilovethai
l-spiralmao
chiyori
inskate
hazelq
sapphiresky
polosatik
zarinaballerina
let`s talk
roma
shar
Mao_Asada_sunrise
chapis
silenceisgolden
AmazingGraceMao
Dani-Chan
pearlyriver
Haidogirl
COHK
linglang
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:10 am

pearlyriver wrote:
NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 BZCIomvCYAAzg1v
affraid  Akikos dress! Many Hearts Swoon 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 am

maofan93 wrote:
Not to be annoying because I already posted this, but if anyone sees a link to the CBC broadcast of Mao's program(s) that isn't geo-blocked please post it! It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again
Here you go
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:47 am

babayaga wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

If you wish to read posts about Mao on GS, you need the nerves and stomach for it. She is really hated there, same goes for FSU.
zarinaballerina, did you read FSU lately or it was some time ago? Because this season at least I think FSU is A LOT better than goldenskate, there is no comparison. At all the competition threads Mao has gotten lots of positive comments about her skating. There are some critical posts too, but those are mostly written in a civil and respectful manner. Comparing to goldenskate it is a very reasonable discussion board with a diverse and mature audience. What is happening on GS on the other hand is beyond me, it's filled with so much hatred and negativity. I can't believe the mods there are allowing all this craziness to happen at their board.
I haven't been at FSU since september I think, and at GS since SC. But yes, I agree, shockingly, GS is turning out to be even worse than FSU. I don't have an account, so I can't read about competitions at FSU (since it's a restricied area), but I'm glad that there appear to be memebrs with objectivity and not only blatant hatred.

I don't know WTH is going on with GS, in the past it was easier to stomach reading posts there than at FSU, but now, it's turning out into a Mao's hate fest. Disappointed  I don't care what kind of nationality the owner is/are, or what kind of preferance they have, you can't let your forum run wild like that. Just wait until Sochi, you think it's bad now...you ain't seen nothing yet. No 
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:39 am

GS used to be a friendlier place. Now the atmosphere in that forum is quite negative and I notice that it's not only for Mao but some other skaters as well. Anyways, my advice is to just ignore them. The overall response by commentators I've heard and skating bloggers to Mao's programs/performances this season are very positive. I usually listen to people who show a love for the sport rather than those that just want to target certain skaters.
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:55 am

^thanx for posting this. I still can't get over Gracie's tiara. Is that an american thing I'm not aware of, to wear tiaras at banquets?confused 
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
^thanx for posting this. I still can't get over Gracie's tiara. Is that an american thing I'm not aware of, to wear tiaras at banquets?confused 
Nope. It's a "Gracie thinks she is a queen" thing. I am American, and it was really bewildering...
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:25 am

Alokya wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Nope. It's a "Gracie thinks she is a queen" thing. I am American, and it was really bewildering...
She needs a better publicist study 
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:39 am

pearlyriver wrote:
Alokya wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
She needs a better publicist study 
No, she just needs to be a better person. Let's be honest. The past few days show that she is nothing but an arrogant, snobbish drama queen. I was fairly neutral over her last year with a slight inclination toward liking her, but boy has she dropped in my estimation. It's not just this, it's also that tweet essentially mocking Mao's accent. And even if people didn't think that that was offensive, the way that she handled the backlash was beyond childish. She is an adult and needs to act like one.
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:43 am

She looks like a "quinceañera" ROTFLMAO , in latinoamerica is very common wear tiara and pink dress when you turn fifteen years old Embarassed 
http://blog.danielchangfotografia.com/tag/sesion-de-fotos-de-quinceaneras/
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:58 am

Alokya wrote:
[No, she just needs to be a better person. Let's be honest. The past few days show that she is nothing but an arrogant, snobbish drama queen. I was fairly neutral over her last year with a slight inclination toward liking her, but boy has she dropped in my estimation. It's not just this, it's also that tweet essentially mocking Mao's accent. And even if people didn't think that that was offensive, the way that she handled the backlash was beyond childish. She is an adult and needs to act like one.
Yep, she was up until now, very good at pretending. I always thought there was more to her than meets the eye, and the things I've heard about her...Disappointed , she really is a spoiled, childish, arrogant, self entitled brat.
As I said when the twitter thing came up, I don't know whether it was her intention to mock Mao ( I mean come on, she can't be that stupid), or if she just thought it to be an innocent fun, either way it was out of line.

And why the heck is she wearing a tiara?! Now if Mao or Yuna were to wear one (not that this is ever going to happen), I'd still be shocked at their cocky behaviour, but at least they achieve a lot of great things in FS, so  you'd think OK, they deserve it. But Gracie? Sorry girl, but you haven't even podiumed at NHK, got beaten by a 14 year old, and at SC by a 15 year old, so I don't know what the heck is going on with you, but you need a reality check ASAP. There might be a lot of hype around her, but so far she hasn't deliver, not even close. And what are her mother and her agent thinking in allowing this behaviour, is beyond me.

As a skater though, I still prefer her over Ashley, so I hope she'll do great at Nats and dethrone miss Fake. There's something about Ashley that bugs me, she just screams fake fake, fake. Only IMO of course.
Back to top Go down
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
maofan93

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Thank you pearlyriver and let's talk!
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:12 pm

chapis wrote:
She looks like a "quinceañera" ROTFLMAO , in latinoamerica is very common wear tiara and pink dress when you turn fifteen years old Embarassed 
http://blog.danielchangfotografia.com/tag/sesion-de-fotos-de-quinceaneras/
Thumbs up! ROTFLMAO 
At first I think she made a wrongly-delivered joke and I can forgive for that, but the way she handled people's reaction is very childish. Why does loving sushi have anything to do with this lame joke? She needs someone to teach her how to behave better if she wants a bigger fan base. I neither like her nor Ashley. Both of them seem fake to me clown, but Ashley seems to be aware of her strength and weakness and she has a mindset of a good competitor.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:32 pm

maofan93 wrote:
Not to be annoying because I already posted this, but if anyone sees a link to the CBC broadcast of Mao's program(s) that isn't geo-blocked please post it! It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again
There's been a recent upload of it on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTZXpNaDgu8
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Shibsibs' New Productions: NHK Trophy behind the scenes~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5StEUECm-Cc&list=UUPB7-Ktk6nn4BBm299eL_IA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   NHK Trophy 2013 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHK Trophy 2013
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18