Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rostelecom Cup 2013

Go down 
+24
Mao_Asada_sunrise
aoi88
BRASILwmr
let`s talk
maosukefan
Lelya
BowbowDaijin
Lady_in_black
Alokya
sapphiresky
ballerinamao
ilovethai
AmazingGraceMao
Hotaru
sweetdream
cera
Abdiel
roma
Haidogirl
chapis
Iceriver
zarinaballerina
pearlyriver
shar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rostelecom Cup 2013   Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:13 am

So Gracie, Caro and Kanako might change their programs.
And Javi, too?
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Rostelecom Cup 2013   Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:24 am

Gracie IS changing her program, thank goodness. That is confirmed. That screeching music was ridiculous, and I'm glad that Frank Carroll put his foot down on that one.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rostelecom Cup 2013   Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:12 pm

silenceisgolden wrote:
So Gracie, Caro and Kanako might change their programs.
And Javi, too?
Caro is changing her program? Which one? I wonder if she'll go back to "never heard of transitions" Bolero.

Javi pleae go back to the wonderful Chaplin. Worship 

Alokya wrote:
Gracie IS changing her program, thank goodness. That is confirmed. That screeching music was ridiculous, and I'm glad that Frank Carroll put his foot down on that one.
Totally agree. Though I think Frank might of done this for himself as well. Wink  Imagine listening to this screeching music every single day. I'd go mental. I still can't understand Team Gracie.

Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Rostelecom Cup 2013   Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:25 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:

Caro is changing her program? Which one? I wonder if she'll go back to "never heard of transitions" Bolero.
There are rumors on Twitter that Caro is replacing Scheherazade with Bolero. Honestly, i'd prefer if she went back to her Mozart program since it's much more airy and delightful. Bolero is starting to annoy the **** out of me with its repetitiveness and monotonous-seeming rhythm.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Rostelecom Cup 2013   Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Were there that many skaters changing their programs in 2009-2010 season?
I love Caro but I won't be able to take another Bolero Escape Frustrated 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Rostelecom Cup 2013   Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:21 am

ilovethai wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

There are rumors on Twitter that Caro is replacing Scheherazade with Bolero. Honestly, i'd prefer if she went back to her Mozart program since it's much more airy and delightful. Bolero is starting to annoy the **** out of me with its repetitiveness and monotonous-seeming rhythm.
Personally, I absolutely love Ravel's Bolero. But Caro's Bolero is so full of posing and not much else that it's annoying. Besides, to me, she doesn't do justice to this wonderful and powerful music.

pearlyriver wrote:
Were there that many skaters changing their programs in 2009-2010 season?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rostelecom Cup 2013   Rostelecom Cup 2013 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rostelecom Cup 2013
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8