Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which skater would you want to marry!?

Go down 
+31
cariinm12
racyong25
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
tm08m
Dani-Chan
SAKURA
Star85
Batsuchan
sapphiresky
clovera
bibi
ddmm
MikiAndoFan#1
summervie
kitkat00
aoi88
MaoMaoRevolution
ClairDeMao
hirahira
bellarina
coolmeia
kawaiimao
chapis
Yunamao
josling
polosatik
alyssa
imantrybes
PochinkoPotanko
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 am

imantrybes wrote:
And, by the way, PochinkoPotanko and alyssa, don't argue about Plushenko and Yagudin. Look, they're quite friendly with each other. Laughing And it even involves our Mao!

Don't let us bother you imantrybes, cause we're doing it on purpose, lol. We're quite friendly with eachother as much as Plush and Yag, too. It's probably just that figure fans can never resist comparing Plush and Yag, you know...it's just so fun!
I love that photo of Plush and Yag fooling around. And I'm so happy Mao is in it! But see how it clearly proves that Yag can't do a biellman like Plush!!! Laughing

alyssa, 90s version Yag is fine I guess.........okay, I admit! I can marry him too! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
imantrybes wrote:
And, by the way, PochinkoPotanko and alyssa, don't argue about Plushenko and Yagudin. Look, they're quite friendly with each other. Laughing And it even involves our Mao!

Don't let us bother you imantrybes, cause we're doing it on purpose, lol. We're quite friendly with eachother as much as Plush and Yag, too. It's probably just that figure fans can never resist comparing Plush and Yag, you know...it's just so fun!
I love that photo of Plush and Yag fooling around. And I'm so happy Mao is in it! But see how it clearly proves that Yag can't do a biellman like Plush!!! Laughing

alyssa, 90s version Yag is fine I guess.........okay, I admit! I can marry him too! Hell, no!

Yeah, it's true. He can't do a Biellmann. Guess I prefer Plush now. You can have Yag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 am

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
imantrybes wrote:

Yeah, it's true. He can't do a Biellmann. Guess I prefer Plush now. You can have Yag.

Okay, deal made!
Cause to be honest, I do find guys doing biellmans a bit queer...no offence to Denis fans!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Okay, deal made!
Cause to be honest, I do find guys doing biellmans a bit queer...no offence to Denis fans!

Now that we agree, it's not funny anymore. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 am

alyssa wrote:
Now that we agree, it's not funny anymore. Disappointed

Yeah, it's not....................................gimme my Plush back!!!!!

And Yunamao...yes, Adam is really an angel, I totally agree. But concerning Lambiel (and Johnny), I think there's something you should see.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtLMvr6nHcc

I am so sorry, but I think you need to face the truth... Depressed Crying

Gotta go guys, for now! Please everyone, do enjoy the vid! Laughing
Back to top Go down
imantrybes

imantrybes

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

And Yunamao...yes, Adam is really an angel, I totally agree. But concerning Lambiel (and Johnny), I think there's something you should see.....

Gotta go guys, for now! Please everyone, do enjoy the vid! Laughing
Haha, they can't keep their hands off of each other. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:55 am

There si only one skater I would ever consider marrying and that is...

...Dai, of course! Love Hearts

Usually I fall for guys nobody else would choose so it's nice to feel "normal" for change. Wink
Back to top Go down
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 am

Brian Joubert!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 am

My number one would be Jeff Buttle. Wub He just seems so sweet and nice and hard-working, and he's adorable. And his affection for Mao (and the way he was smiling his head off when they skated together) made me love him even more. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 am

I'm back! And have just counted all your votes to this point and here are the results so far...

1.Daisuke Takahashi 6 votes
2.Evgeny Plushenko, Brian Joubert, Stephan Lambiel 3 votes
5.Alexei Yagudin 2 votes
6.Philippe Candeloro, Robin Szolkowy, Michal Brezina, Scott Moir, Thomas Verner, Charlie White, Takahiko Kozuka, Adam Rippon, John Zimmerman, Gwendal Peizerat, Kevin Van der Perren, Jeffery Buttle 1 vote

It seems we have quite alot of names already since Yunamao was generous enough to share with us 10 choices. Laughing

And as I've predicted, Dai has a big lead here...wow! Plus, in most cases he's everyone's first choice! Way to go Dai! (though I didn't include him...sorry bout that Dai!) So Kawaiimao, you are totally amongst majority and nobody will ever consider you abnormal here.

I find it a bit surprising that bellarina has been the only one choosing Jeff up till now. I thought he would be more popular. And coolmeia, you were supposed to provide us with reasons...but I guess since you chose Joubert, no explanations needed there!

Btw, chapis I'm sorry for questioning you on Van der Perren before. Plz forgive, and you don't have to push yourself into choosing between him and Dai. Cause, I'm quite sure none of are dreams are gonna come true anyway, so we might as well go all the way into creating one hell of a harlem for ourselves! Hell, no!

And alyssa, I hate to have to bring it up again, but you can see now that Plush is obviously more poplular than Yag. Not to mention, one of the votes for Yag was from Yunamao, who placed Plush higher than him. So maybe you should start thinking that Plush's big nose, which you seem to not like so much, might have some sort of sexual appeal, don't you think? Boogie
Also, I looked through your list again and noticed you included Brezina!? Now I can forgive you about Yag over Plush, that's one thing. But Brezina over Plush is like......uh, I can't even find the words for it! How could you possibly make a choice like that? I mean yeah, Brezina's quite a jumper and all, but seriously...is he that cute? If I had to choose from skaters around his generation, I'd choose Amodio or Denis cause, they are cute! But Brezina...it's kinda hard for me to understand what attracts you to him. It's even more harder to understand than chapis having a thing for Van der Perren (oh, sorry chapis, I did it again! Forgive!). scratch

And c'mon girls let's stop being polite to eachother and criticize other's choices when we don't agree! Just for the fun of it! Even if nobody's doing it, I sure will! I've alredy been cruel enough to have broken Yunamao's dreams for Lambiel posting that video link of him and Johnny xxxxing. Beware, I have an 'S line' in my palm! Twisted Evil

Last edited by PochinkoPotanko on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:17 pm

I love how discussion is going ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Yep, broken heart... Crying or Very sad
So. Now I'll have to resee my list...
scratch

And speaking of Yagudin, sorry to continue the breaking hearts session but I think he actually is with a charming figure skating girl alias Tatiana Totmianina.No
Check out this picture if you find some courage :
http://s39.radikal.ru/i084/0904/25/3405a37af818.jpg
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Yunamao, I read Yag and Tatiana had a daughter.

PochinkoPotato, what's wrong about Brezina? He's cute! At least his nose is decent! It's the second time you criticize my list... you little piece of... broccoli! Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Yunamao wrote:
Yep, broken heart... Crying or Very sad
So. Now I'll have to resee my list...
scratch
And speaking of Yagudin, sorry to continue the breaking hearts session but I think he actually is with a charming figure skating girl alias Tatiana Totmianina.No
Check out this picture if you find some courage :
http://s39.radikal.ru/i084/0904/25/3405a37af818.jpg

Oh you don't have to rethink your list Yunamao, cause my Plush and Candeloro may not be gay, but they're totally married as I am too, so I'm the one here with no hopes more than anyone! Btw, isn't that Yag's wife in the video?

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotato, what's wrong about Brezina? He's cute! At least his nose is decent! It's the second time you criticize my list... you little piece of... broccoli! Very Mad

But didn't he sort of have buck teeth? lol!
And if he's really so cute, don't you think it's odd that you're the only one who's listed him so far? Huh? Honestly, I've read people praising his abilities on the net, but I've never read people praising him for his looks.
And I'd appreciate it if you'd call me at least a cauliflower, cause I've always hated broccolis as much as being traumatized by them since childhood.....Oooh! Aaah! Yuck! I'm getting flash-backs on horrible broccoli memories! See what you've done to me now!? Mad
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:18 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

But didn't he sort of have buck teeth? lol!
And if he's really so cute, don't you think it's odd that you're the only one who's listed him so far? Huh?
Honestly, I've read people praising his abilities on the net, but I've never read people praising him for his looks.
And I'd appreciate it if you'd call me at least a cauliflower, cause I've always hated broccolis as much as being traumatized by them since childhood.....Oooh! Aaah! Yuck! I'm getting flash-backs on horrible broccoli memories! See what you've done to me now!? Mad

It's not that much. Dai also doesn't have the cutest teeth. And I've seen ppl praising his looks. Plus, many guys were chosen only once, i.e Candeloro. Who, me?

And be happy with broccoli, I could have said okra.

Last edited by alyssa on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hirahira

hirahira

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm going to be boring and pick Dai as my #1 choice. He is just too cute <3

And Florent Amodio would be my 2nd choice.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 pm

hirahira wrote:
I'm going to be boring and pick Dai as my #1 choice. He is just too cute <3

And Florent Amodio would be my 2nd choice.

cheers One more vote for Dai!

Amodio looks like a typical Brazilian noisy kid, he reminds me of my old schoolmates.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 pm

alyssa wrote:

It's not that much. Dai also doesn't have the cutest teeth. And I've seen ppl praising his looks. Plus, many guys were chosen only once, i.e Candeloro. Who, me?

Yeah, but Candeloro has been retired for quite some time now, so I think that's the main reason he's a bit forgotten here. Many girls were so in love with him since Nagano Olys in Japan. I'm sure if more Japanese members (over the age of say...30 maybe) would respond, he'd be included in many lists! And he doesn't have any problems with his teeth! Laughing

alyssa wrote:
Amodio looks like a typical Brazilian noisy kid, he reminds me of my old schoolmates.
Really? You have alot of guys like Amodio in Brazil? Now, I'm starting to fantasize your counrty's guys! Amodio looks so cool with his dark skin and eyebrows, plus his eyes look a bit sad, and all that's quite tempting! I like guys with 'shadows' too, if you know what I mean. He should do more sexy dark programs, then he'll definitely attract more fans! Yep!

alyssa wrote:
And be happy with broccoli, I could have said okra.

But I'm supposed to be a potato, remember? Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Aaaaaah!!!! Teeth, nose, ears, crossed-eyes... we're gonna end up as nuns. Btw, Brian's nose is kinda big too, but not so much as Plush's. Hell, no!

Do you get so attracted by Amodio? I don't. Maybe I'm just accostumed, cause most Brazilian guys are like him, a mix of black, white and native ppl, so, I'm looking for new types. Well, if you like them, here is paradise for you!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 pm

alyssa wrote:
Aaaaaah!!!! Teeth, nose, ears, crossed-eyes... we're gonna end up as nuns. Btw, Brian's nose is kinda big too, but not so much as Plush's. Hell, no!

Do you get so attracted by Amodio? I don't. Maybe I'm just accostumed, cause most Brazilian guys are like him, a mix of black, white and native ppl, so, I'm looking for new types. Well, if you like them, here is paradise for you!

I've never had a problem with Brian's nose...and nobody else seems to care, but it is kinda big I think now that you mention it. But I guess with Brian, I think most girls are attracted to his body rather than his face, so maybe that's why they don't notice. Cool

But I've thought it over, and I think you're wrong about Plush's nose being 'big'. It's just...long, okay? Embarassed

And I'm surprised you're not attracted by Amodio. He's cool! Alot of girls would want to date him if he were in Japan for sure. But I guess it's the same with me concerning Dai. I'm accustomed to guys like him in the same way you are with Amodio type guys. That's why he's not on my list.

Dai is pretty good looking of course, and he looks about 10 times better looking when he performs, but in actuality, he's not super-duper handsome or anything for a Japanese guy. You can get that level of quality more or less in real life here. Takahiko might even be a bit more handsome, but since he kinda lacks sexual appeal and fashion sense, Dai is the one who stands out. And um...we surely have countless Nobus in Japan, so for anyone who loves Nobu's looks, Japan would be the ideal place to search for a husband (sorry, Nobu!). Hell, no!

Okay, bye for today guys! I'm off to (trying to) get some sleep!
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 pm

PP, are you kidding about Kevin VDP Shocked ? is so handsome, I think his problem are his costumes, I fell in love with him when he was in Torino and skated with a pirate costume, and after that started all those horribles costumes like the last one of the bones Rolling Eyes . Just like Mao, gorgeous but not very good sense of fashion.

for me the most weird is Plushenko in this thread scratch , he has a look like comedian actor.
Taka is handsome but is very young for me, Dai looks older and Taka looks younger than his real age.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 pm

chapis wrote:
for me the most weird is Plushenko in this thread scratch , he has a look like comedian actor.

LMAO

Chapis! You've made my day!
Muchas gracias!

Now, deal with that, Potato! lol!

Last edited by alyssa on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Quote :
Dai is pretty good looking of course, and he looks about 10 times better looking when he performs, but in actuality, he's not super-duper handsome or anything for a Japanese guy. You can get that level of quality more or less in real life here. Takahiko might even be a bit more handsome, but since he kinda lacks sexual appeal and fashion sense, Dai is the one who stands out. And um...we surely have countless Nobus in Japan, so for anyone who loves Nobu's looks, Japan would be the ideal place to search for a husband (sorry, Nobu!).

Dai is not that good-looking, indeed. But he's charming and cool. His style on the ice is the best. No other skater keeps my attention like he does. As for Nobu, well, he is... eh... a nice guy. Hell, no!

Chapis, I guess Kevin is more attractive to most Latin girls. I have friends who'd fight an army for him, I wouldn't (he's not my type), but I understand you. But the skeleton costume was Faint2
Back to top Go down
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

alyssa wrote:
Quote :
Dai is pretty good looking of course, and he looks about 10 times better looking when he performs, but in actuality, he's not super-duper handsome or anything for a Japanese guy. You can get that level of quality more or less in real life here. Takahiko might even be a bit more handsome, but since he kinda lacks sexual appeal and fashion sense, Dai is the one who stands out. And um...we surely have countless Nobus in Japan, so for anyone who loves Nobu's looks, Japan would be the ideal place to search for a husband (sorry, Nobu!).

Dai is not that good-looking, indeed. But he's charming and cool. His style on the ice is the best. No other skater keeps my attention like he does. As for Nobu, well, he is... eh... a nice guy. Hell, no!

Chapis, I guess Kevin is more attractive to most Latin girls. I have friends who'd fight an army for him, I wouldn't (he's not my type), but I understand you. But the skeleton costume was Faint2

I have to agree with Alyssa. Dai is definitely not good-looking!
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:47 pm

I disagree with you PochinkoPotanko, I actually think Taka is pretty sexy…especially when he skates. He doesn’t need fancy clothes…so one more vote for Kozuka!

Dai is handsome too, isn’t his nickname “The Handsome Wizard” or something in Japan?

Ilia Kulik is gorgeous (but married to Ekaterina Gordeeva).

When it comes to Yagudin/Plushenko, I would go for Plushenko (the younger version of Plushenko, around 2002).

Johnny Weir is beautiful, but we all know that he doesn’t like girls in that way… I suspect that Jeffrey Buttle might feel the same way about girls(sorry Bellarina).

Stephane Lambiel looks like a Disney Prince, he actually reminds me of the Swedish Prince Carl Philip!

Last edited by ClairDeMao on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next