Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which skater would you want to marry!?

Go down 
+31
cariinm12
racyong25
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
tm08m
Dani-Chan
SAKURA
Star85
Batsuchan
sapphiresky
clovera
bibi
ddmm
MikiAndoFan#1
summervie
kitkat00
aoi88
MaoMaoRevolution
ClairDeMao
hirahira
bellarina
coolmeia
kawaiimao
chapis
Yunamao
josling
polosatik
alyssa
imantrybes
PochinkoPotanko
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:36 am

No, Potato, it's a real photo. Razz I've seen it last year or earlier.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:45 am

polosatik wrote:
No, Potato, it's a real photo. Razz I've seen it last year or earlier.

OMG...then, somebody plz tell me which show this was!
Cause...as much as I'm shocked, I HAVE GOT TO SEE A VIDEO OF IT!
C'mon! Guys skating in bras! How often do you get that? Whirly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:57 am

Yeah, it's shocking. But I don't think he plays on Johnny's team. Razz
He was just having fun, there are more:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/390087.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:44 am

ROTFLMAO Brian! I love it! lol!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:16 am

alyssa wrote:
Yeah, it's shocking. But I don't think he plays on Johnny's team. Razz
He was just having fun, there are more:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/390087.html

Only photos...damn! Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:42 am

alyssa wrote:
This is for Joubert lovers.

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 24llvtx

OMG! What have you done Brian affraid scratch
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:19 pm

WTF?!?! OMG! That is a straight up GIRL TOP! As masculine, and straight as Brain is (or seems to be. Maybe he's been fooling us), I can't believe he would ever go for that. What a waste of a great bod!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

He should make this his competition costume! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm

kawaiimao wrote:
He should make this his competition costume! Thumbs up!

That would be something! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Guys, this is totally off topic, I'm sorry, but plz let me do some advertising here...I've already mentioned this in General Chat 'ANYONE WANT A CAT?' thread, about a 'situation' at home. But since I think nobody hardly goes to General Chat unless they wanted to 'count to a million', plz let me cry for help here just this once.

My husband found this very little kitten being attacked by a crow early this morning. He calls himself an all-round animal lover or whatever, so he decides to rob the crow of his precious breakfast for the day, saves kitty and...so, now we have a new cat in the house!

But believe me, we already have enough of them...
We must and will search for a foster home for the kitten (this time!).

I know most of you guys who post here probabaly do not live in Japan nor anywhere close to Tokyo (that's where me and the kitten are), but I think we have many Japanese folks coming to read our stuff. So...

ANYBODY LIVING NEAR TOKYO PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A KITTEN PLZ!

As long as you live in a house or apartment where you're allowed to have cats, have no financial difficulty in raising a cat, and promise you will never ever abandon him/her (not sure yet!) but would love and take care of him/her...you are a qualified candidate for a foster mom/dad!

No such people who plan to sell him/her to some pharmaceutical company for experiments are not invited. No such people who like abusing animals aren't either.

I'm taking him/her to the vet soon, check if health conditions are all right, and after he/she settles down (still frightened a bit), I'll take a photo and post here, so you'll all know what he/she looks like...very very very very cute, though! And since I already found my husband putting him/her in his pajamas flirting around (nothing sexual, of course), I've got to get him/her away from him before he gets all attached. I've seen it happen before, several times...so now you all have an idea of how many furry members are in our family.

仔猫の里親募集中!写真近日中にアップします。恐らく健康で女の子?獣医師診断きちんと受けてから詳細をお伝えしますが、関東近県在住の方、とにかくご興味あったらPMしてください!終生愛情と責任を持って最後まで可愛がって飼ってくださる方のみ!ペット飼育可能環境、経済的安定必須です・・・いろいろ注文つけてすんません。里親詐欺師は厳禁!垂れ目でとってもカワイイですよ~♪

cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat THANK YOU FOR READING!
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Unfortunately, I can't help you but I hope you're able to find a nice home for the kitten soon.
I'm an animal lover as well so it always makes me sad when something bad happens to them.

Good kuck to you and the kitty! cat flower
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:41 pm

kawaiimao wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't help you but I hope you're able to find a nice home for the kitten soon.
I'm an animal lover as well so it always makes me sad when something bad happens to them.

Good kuck to you and the kitty! cat flower

Thanks kawaiimao...like you say, I hate it too when something bad happens to animals, esp when humans are the ones to blame. Yep, Sadly

It's so small I have to feed it every 4 hrs...insomnia, again...
But it's keeping me from having nightmares on male skaters in bras! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Talking about bra, oops, Brian... is it true he's switching coaches again? Neutral
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

alyssa wrote:
Talking about bra, oops, Brian... is it true he's switching coaches again? Neutral

AGAIN!?
He's dumping that little middle-aged guy who was jumping up and down like crazy hugging and kissing some photographer around the rink, when he performed well in Worlds? They seemed to be getting along great...I hope they are parting in good terms, if they have to. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:52 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

AGAIN!?
He's dumping that little middle-aged guy who was jumping up and down like crazy hugging and kissing some photographer around the rink, when he performed well in Worlds? They seemed to be getting along great...I hope they are parting in good terms, if they have to. Yep, Sadly

It seems Depouilly (is it correct?) decided to leave, and they've parted with no resentiments. Now what's he gonna do? He refuses to leave his hometown, and I doubt any coach will move for him. scratch
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

AGAIN!?

It seems Depouilly (is it correct?) decided to leave, and they've parted with no resentiments. Now what's he gonna do? He refuses to leave his hometown, and I doubt any coach will move for him. scratch

Joubert doesn't want to leave his hometown...or France?
Why is that? Because of his mom?
I can understand Mao not wanting to leave Nagoya, since she's still young and is attending college...but Joubert? Maybe he needs to grow up a bit afterall. But I guess most French folks love their country the most, maybe it's so nice there it can't be helped.
So it seems Nobu even has more guts now to leave his mom, return to his former coach, train in Canada as well as Japan...no, his mom might tag along anyway.
I don't know if his mom is really the reason Joubert doesn't want to leave his home...but I think some of our guy skaters have serious problems with their mothers. Neutral

Now I'm getting to see why Dai is so popular amongst you all... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

AGAIN!?

Joubert doesn't want to leave his hometown...or France?
Why is that? Because of his mom?
I can understand Mao not wanting to leave Nagoya, since she's still young and is attending college...but Joubert? Maybe he needs to grow up a bit afterall. But I guess most French folks love their country the most, maybe it's so nice there it can't be helped.
So it seems Nobu even has more guts now to leave his mom, return to his former coach, train in Canada as well as Japan...no, his mom might tag along anyway.
I don't know if his mom is really the reason Joubert doesn't want to leave his home...but I think some of our guy skaters have serious problems with their mothers. Neutral

Now I'm getting to see why Dai is so popular amongst you all... Very Happy

He doesn't want to leave his hometown, Poitiers, a small city to where obviously very few coaches would like to move and leave everything behind. The French fed has offered a lot to Brian, but he refuses. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, that's the info I've got.

Actually, I know nothing about Dai, his mom, his hometown... did he really leave everything behind for skating? It's just like him.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:36 pm

alyssa wrote:
Actually, I know nothing about Dai, his mom, his hometown... did he really leave everything behind for skating? It's just like him.

He's originally from a place called Okayama, which is located west from Osaka, where he lives now. I don't know since when he left Okayama. I can't imagine much skating rinks nor skating coaches there. Some parts of it is quite traditional in the same way as Kyoto;old houses, wharehouses with a river flowing through, beautiful place I've heard. But he probabaly left it for Osaka, basically to go to college (which he hasn't graduated even yet). Still, I guess he did have to choose a college out of Okayama, so he can have a place to train properly. We only have very few universities with ice rinks you know! His and Nobu's Osaka-Gakuin University and Mao, Miki and Takahiko's Chukyo University are the only ones I know which have their own skating rinks. Are there any others? Question

His mother still lives in Okayama on her own I think. Runs a small restaurant bar. I've heard she's had tough times financially supporting Dai's skating career, and her customers pay for their dinks and meals letting her keep the change, just to help out a little. Dai paraded through Okayama city after he came back from Olys. Everyone there seemed to be so proud of him. Alot of people mistake him to be originally from Osaka the past few years, it must've meant alot to the folks in Okayama. Yep!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:08 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

He's originally from a place called Okayama, which is located west from Osaka, where he lives now. I don't know since when he left Okayama. I can't imagine much skating rinks nor skating coaches there. Some parts of it is quite traditional in the same way as Kyoto;old houses, wharehouses with a river flowing through, beautiful place I've heard. But he probabaly left it for Osaka, basically to go to college (which he hasn't graduated even yet). Still, I guess he did have to choose a college out of Okayama, so he can have a place to train properly. We only have very few universities with ice rinks you know! His and Nobu's Osaka-Gakuin University and Mao, Miki and Takahiko's Chukyo University are the only ones I know which have their own skating rinks. Are there any others? Question

His mother still lives in Okayama on her own I think. Runs a small restaurant bar. I've heard she's had tough times financially supporting Dai's skating career, and her customers pay for their dinks and meals letting her keep the change, just to help out a little. Dai paraded through Okayama city after he came back from Olys. Everyone there seemed to be so proud of him. Alot of people mistake him to be originally from Osaka the past few years, it must've meant alot to the folks in Okayama. Yep!

I haven't seen Dai talking a lot about his mom. I sometime feel that he's more close to his coach. But he's definitely Okayama's HERO. cheers Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:37 am

ddmm wrote:
I haven't seen Dai talking a lot about his mom. I sometime feel that he's more close to his coach. But he's definitely Okayama's HERO. cheers Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts

Yep, Dai doesn't mention his mother much unless asked. Takahiko doesn't either. I think Nobu's even basically the same (I for one believe he doesn't like his mom hanging around him much, at least in competitions...you can see it in his face sometimes). And I think that's how most people over the age of say, around 18 should become naturally. So I was a bit shocked when Joubert answered in an interview during Worlds (was it?) that he will make decisions about next season and so, after he consults with his coach and his mom. If he has to, go ahead talk with his mom or whoever. But I wish he wouldn't admit he does that in public. It sounds kinda childish.

And I respect Dai and Takahiko's mothers for not appearing much in public. Mao's mother keeps herself from doing that, too. I think it was only when Mao was a child that her mom didn't avoid tv cameras and photographers that much. But she's like that now knowing that's the way it should be. I imagine she might have some things to say on Mao's well-being, but probably let's Mao make her own choices concerning FS. Smile
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:29 am

It's true that most of the Japanese skaters don't really talk about their parents.
As for Joubert, he does and I think it's more of a cultural thing.
I am sure most of the skaters talk to their family before making any big decisions. Now, whether they say it in public or not, that's a cultural difference.
In France, people will take Joubert's comment (about 'consulting his mom')as a good guy who loves his family and respects all the people who support him. In Japan however, they would say 'he's a 'mazakon' (マザコン).
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:42 pm

I am very late to the party but here goes my list:

Among the Japanese Men…
Best Looking: Daisuke Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 5534 (I do not think he has a flat nose.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Kopfschuettel It may be a bit wide but not flat).
Most Attractive: Takahiko (Very nice jaw line).Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 289804
Most Fun: Nobunari (Just adorable)!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 35749

Who among them would I choose to marry? In all honesty, I like quiet and shy men (TakahikoWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 5534 ). But when it comes to marriage, it’d be nice to be around someone who will make me laugh and happyWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_biggrin . So, I choose Nobu. I know, I know, he is married. I still suspect that Nobu may have dark and gloomy side. That may be fun too! Dai is my favoriteWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 113920 male skater but he is too well groomed to be my type. I guess I’ll be Nobu’s mistress and eventually marry Takahiko. But that may not be a possibility. His grandpa wants him to marry a figure skater. Also, Mao-chan may eventually fall for him and she may kick my ass!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 92512 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 340889 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 265123

Honorable Mention: Yuzuru (He is too young to list. Though, I do admit Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_redface that my heart skipped a few beats when I watched him on STARS ON ICE).

Among the North American Men…
Hmmm…Not a lot of choices there. Are Patrick and Evan the only ones available to marry?
………I refuse to choose! Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 38554 I can’t imagine being married to either of them. Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 338429

Among the Euro Guys
Best Looking: I am not sure!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Confused
Most Attractive: Brian JoubertWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 5534
Most Fun: Tomas VernerWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 289804

I must admit that I found Adrian Schultheiss’s creepy LP very interesting. I kind of like eccentric men too. I do not know anything about his personality. But I’ll put him on my list anyway. I may be weird but I do not think Brian Joubert is that good looking. I knew that he'd been bashed on some skating boards for some of his comments. And I did not know what to make of him. I was under the impression that he was sort of stuck-up. But when I saw a Japanese documentary about the Quad (starring Brian), I noticed that he is a very nice guy. He is very eager to please. I also read on some message board (can’t remember where) that he is very nice and patient with his fans. Brian also has a very sweet child-like quality about him that I find endearing. He is very cute when he speaks English too. But for marriage, once again, I choose the fun guy! I do not think that Tomas is handsome but beauty is only skin deep! He is a ray of sunshine. Well, they say laughter is the best medicine. I would probably live to be very old with him!

Okay PochiWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 5534 , I finally got around to reading this thread. You can poke fun at all my choices! I do not think there is much to make fun of anymore.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Oh no Spacey! You've mentioned so many guys in your 'list'!
Sorry for the late reply, first of all...I've been a bit busy lately preparing a Japanese FS forum (can you believe we do not have one yet?).

Anyway...you sure did choose all the normal admirable guys. I can't criticize any of them! Still.......

We finally have our very first vote for Nobu!!! cheers

Hurray! To be honest, I was really starting to feel sorry for him...although his getting married was in good timing, that could've been used as an excuse for nobody including him in their list. But since Plush and Yag are married and has kids but are still in the top 5, not being chosen just because you're married isn't enough to get away with...or wait, is Yag not married but only has a kid?

Anyway though, I do think Nobu would make a good husband and a good father...the only thing which worries me is that his mom may be around all the time. Especially in Japan, we call it Yome (daughter in law) & Shutome (mother in law) problems. It is basically known here that Yome and Shutome can never get along well. But still, a Yome must treat her Shutome with honor even if she hates her, whereas a Shutome wouldn't be blamed much how ever way she treats the Yome...this is how things were since the old days, so nowadays such rules are fading. But it's all still here more or less.

Which means...maybe Joubert isn't a great candidate for a husband either. Don't know the details but I've heard about how his mother is...So, Spacey, you probably made the right choices for husbands, but concerning mother in laws????? Laughing

Btw, I think Verner is quite good looking as long as he doesn't dress in stripes and yellow shirts like last season. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi Pochi!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 5534 You've been missed around here. I'm suprised that there is no Japanese FS Forum yet. Well its sounds like a great project for you!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 35749

About Mother in Laws...(I knew you'd find something to pick aboutWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 968994 ). I did not think about them at all. You're right Nobu's mom may be an intense one.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 338429 I do like her though. And in the documentary (about the quad), Joubert's mom was very involved in her son's life. I do not know how I feel about that.

About Tomas looks... I do not think he is ugly. I just don't think that his looks are his best feature. He is not my type. I may be picky about looks. As I've already mentioned, I don't find Joubert that handsome either. I must have very high standards. Not really, I think I just have weird taste in men.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 340889
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:56 am

Spacey wrote:

I must admit that I found Adrian Schultheiss’s creepy LP very interesting. I kind of like eccentric men too. I do not know anything about his personality. But I’ll put him on my list anyway.

Spacey!

Adrian seems like a nice guy, I’ve watched a few interviews with him. He talks kinda slooow(perfect as a psychopath jumper Hannibal Lecter, PochiP) but seems like an honest guy and is not afraid to speak his mind.
Like when he watches his competitors he’s kinda hoping that they will fail…
Adrian thinks that it’s unacceptable that “only 10% of the judges are honest”. He basically said “why should you accept shit like that?”
He’s really enjoying figure skating and having fans, but tries not to be bitter about not having a lot of money. And he trained a week with Mao this year, he said that she looked very confident!

I suppose he’s good looking, but he’s not my type. I still think Taka-chan is sexy (even if many of you and even the Swedish commentator say he looks like a little boy)!

And I don’t think Adrian’s head is that big! Maybe his super blonde hair creates a “big head illusion”?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next