Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which skater would you want to marry!?

Go down 
+31
cariinm12
racyong25
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
tm08m
Dani-Chan
SAKURA
Star85
Batsuchan
sapphiresky
clovera
bibi
ddmm
MikiAndoFan#1
summervie
kitkat00
aoi88
MaoMaoRevolution
ClairDeMao
hirahira
bellarina
coolmeia
kawaiimao
chapis
Yunamao
josling
polosatik
alyssa
imantrybes
PochinkoPotanko
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:47 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

We finally have our very first vote for Nobu!!! cheers

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Fogos002
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:10 am

ClairDeMao wrote:
He talks kinda slooow(perfect as a psychopath jumper Hannibal Lecter, PochiP) but seems like an honest guy and is not afraid to speak his mind.
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 968994 He does seem like someone who'd speak slooow.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_sunny
As far as physical appearances go, I'm not sure he is my type either. He is cute but I was rather attracted to his slightly creepy image. He certainly made an impression on some Japanese artists. Considering how little exposure he's had in Japan, the amount of Adrian fanart is quite abundant. I think his quads made a huge impression on Japanese Figure Skating fans.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 92512
ClairDeMao wrote:
And he trained a week with Mao this year, he said that she looked very confident!
Really? Where? In Japan? That is so cool!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 607139
ClairDeMao wrote:
And I don’t think Adrian’s head is that big! Maybe his super blonde hair creates a “big head illusion”?!
I don't think he has a big head either.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Confused He is very blonde though. And his white straitjacket style costume may have contributed to that illusion. His shoulders did look kind of narrow.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 340889

I think Taka-chan is very attractive. He has a nice personality too.
Oh! I just wanted to mention that I love Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 5534 your username. It is great!

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 E541e531d69e42b283891b4e1cef3412.0
I just loveWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 5534 fireworks! Oh! Your ninja is back! I missed him. I love your avatars and I already miss the Casper and Nemo ones too.
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:11 pm

I’m glad that you like my username Spacey!
I think Mao’s Clair De Lune SP is one of the most beautiful skating programs ever…

I suspect that Adrian is more of a teddybear in person, quite different from his creepy LP image. But I like that he’s trying unusual music and themes!
The article I read doesn’t mention where he trained with Mao. I’m guessing that it must have been before Cup of Russia 2009, but Mao wasn’t very confident at that particular competition…

Spacey wrote:
He certainly made an impression on some Japanese artists. Considering how little exposure he's had in Japan, the amount of Adrian fanart is quite abundant. I think his quads made a huge impression on Japanese Figure Skating fans.

I didn’t know that Adrian made such an impression on Japanese artists, that’s awesome! He is after all the first and only figure skater from Scandinavia who has landed a quad in competition. And he’s quite consistent too.

Spacey wrote:

Most Attractive: Takahiko (Very nice jaw line)

I agree, Taka-chan’s jaw line is very very nice…
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Spacey wrote:

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 E541e531d69e42b283891b4e1cef3412.0
I just loveWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 5534 fireworks! Oh! Your ninja is back! I missed him. I love your avatars and I already miss the Casper and Nemo ones too.

alyssa is just that awesome that she can meritt an avatar change almost every week or so Smile
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Spacey wrote:

Yeah, I love him, too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:56 am

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 2f44aedf
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:37 am

ClairDeMao wrote:
I’m glad that you like my username Spacey!
I think Mao’s Clair De Lune SP is one of the most beautiful skating programs ever…

I've been rewatching her Clair De Lune quite a bit lately and her step sequence is exquisite!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 5534 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 113920 She is just floating!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 88855

ClairDeMao wrote:
I suspect that Adrian is more of a teddybear in person, quite different from his creepy LP image. But I like that he’s trying unusual music and themes!
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 335418 Teddybear types are nice too! I don't really care if someone is good looking or not. I have to like their personality to think of someone as attractive. I was kind of hoping he was slightly creepy.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Suspect Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 340889 Not too much.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 338429 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 340889

ClairDeMao wrote:
I agree, Taka-chan’s jaw line is very very nice…
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 238895Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 5534
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 2f44aedf
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Lol Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 968994 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 53872 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 53872 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 813808 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 813808 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 813808 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 566593 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 566593 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 566593 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 813808 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 813808 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 813808Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 53872 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 53872 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 968994Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Lol
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:14 am

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Oscars4

"I'd like to thank my family...my wife and soon to come child...my dad, my brother and sister...my mom (though I wish she'd let me go free!)...I never would've made it this far without them...Thank you, thank you all! Oh, wait...Nikolai, you too...almost forgot, sorry! And of course, I'd like especially to thank Spacey for her support and courage to include me in her list...She had to sacrifice alot of things to do that...I mean, I'm aware I'm not as good looking as Dai or Taka-chan. Spacey can get bashed for having bad taste in men, having bad eye-sight, or having a serious fetish about short Asian guys who look like jr. high-school kids...um, thank you again Spacey for risking all that...And now my wife...you know, my new lovely wife...she can...can be certain that she made the right choice in marrying me...finally! She knows she's not the only one in the world who'd want to marry a guy like me now! Honestly...when I saw how everything was going on in this thread...I, I, I...was hurt. Yeah, I was...I mean...Dai getting all the votes...and me not even getting mentioned...guys, that HURT! Well...Of course I am happy for Dai...he's my pal, great guy...but everyone voting for him's been saying stuff like...'The only problem is Dai is too short for me'...uh! Have you ever wondered what becomes of me then!? I'm shorter than him for chrissake!!!!! And even though Taka-chan didn't get much votes...it's okay for him, cause he can always say to himself, 'Everyone wanted to leave me for Mao, that's all! (Besides, I've got a voter who thinks I'm SEXY!)'...huh? LOL...I've got no excuse like that...you all could've at least said something like 'I'd include Nobu in my list, but he's for his wife!'...but you didn't, did ya!? Not one single person bothered to be kind enough to even say that! Geez...I know what you all think of me...you say you love my Chaplin pro...but you think I'm just a harlequin on ice! A clown! C'mon, admit it! I know you do! Someone who claims to be a fan of mine even said she wants me for her SON!!!!! Oh, the humiliation...I'm married and am going to be a father soon, if you all haven't noticed!!!!! I'm the big man here on Japanese ice! Not Dai! Not Taka-chan! Hell, not even Honda-san is married! So! I don't care what you all think of me anymore! I've got my own family now! I'm a family man! Everyone's gonna look up to me in the near future shoutin', 'Hey look! It's a teenage kid! It's a comedian on ice! NO! It's big-daddy on ice!'...Yeah! I'm no longer the short Asian guy with the funny-face! I'm gonna have a kid! Which proves I'm no virgin (you all suspected that too, didn't ya?)! Which proves I have a certain amount of sexual appeal (at least to my wife...)! And 'YES', I do have a LIFE off the ice, too! Whereas, you poor dumbasses dreamin' of marrying Dai have nothin' much to do but hang around in this forum complimenting Mao-chan on how pretty she looks in Vogue...I could look as good as her too, you know! If I had a Vogue make-up artist, Vogue stylist, and a damn excellent Vogue photographer, I bet you they can make me look like I'm 170cm tall!...Okay, maybe 165cm is the limit, I admit...But I can't stand the fact that there's a Mao fan forum, a Miki fan forum, a Dai fan forum...but no Nobu fan forum!!!!! Why's nobody makin' a 'Nobunari Oda; Clown on Ice' forum????? What's wrong with that!? You's are all, no good cold hearted bitches!!!!! Except you, Spacey...Thank you! And may God forgive bless you all!"

-------Nobunari Oda memorial speech Hell, no!

edit:Sorry for some of the bad language! Forgive! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:13 am

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Smiley-rocking Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Smiley-bounce Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Smiley-jumping Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Smiley-laughing Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Smiley-laughing-2 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Smiley-heart-4
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Lol Oh Pochi! You never disappoint! I've been laughing so hard, I can't stop. Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 859414 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 968994 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 53872 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 38554

It did not occur to me that I may be accused of being a paedo! Oops! I did mention Yuzuru too.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_redface Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 570713 I may have to re-evaluate my choices. Oh! They are just so cute.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 5534 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 997253 I don't care what people say! Nobu has the best personality. I just love him!

You know, the creators of this Mao Forum are HUGE Nobu fans. I did converse with Okami via PM when I first signed-up. She was very nice. I wonder why they didn't create a Nobu Forum too. There should be a sister site to yours (an English Forum about Japanese Figure Skaters). I would be too lazy to take on that kind of a task.

There is a site dedicated to Japanese Lady Figure Skaters. It has a forum too. As far as I know, there is not much activity going on there. I don't think there is a Takahiko Forum either.

PS: I visited your forum and as much as I can read, you are very funny in Japanese too.Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 420949

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Wavinguy_e0

PSS: Takeshi Honda is married and has a kid.
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:26 am

I would marry Jeffrey... Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:40 am

Figure_skating_love wrote:
Spacey wrote:

alyssa is just that awesome that she can meritt an avatar change almost every week or so Smile

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:52 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Oscars4

"I'd like to thank my family...my wife and soon to come child...my dad, my brother and sister...my mom (though I wish she'd let me go free!)...I never would've made it this far without them...Thank you, thank you all! Oh, wait...Nikolai, you too...almost forgot, sorry! And of course, I'd like especially to thank Spacey for her support and courage to include me in her list...She had to sacrifice alot of things to do that...I mean, I'm aware I'm not as good looking as Dai or Taka-chan. Spacey can get bashed for having bad taste in men, having bad eye-sight, or having a serious fetish about short Asian guys who look like jr. high-school kids...um, thank you again Spacey for risking all that...And now my wife...you know, my new lovely wife...she can...can be certain that she made the right choice in marrying me...finally! She knows she's not the only one in the world who'd want to marry a guy like me now! Honestly...when I saw how everything was going on in this thread...I, I, I...was hurt. Yeah, I was...I mean...Dai getting all the votes...and me not even getting mentioned...guys, that HURT! Well...Of course I am happy for Dai...he's my pal, great guy...but everyone voting for him's been saying stuff like...'The only problem is Dai is too short for me'...uh! Have you ever wondered what becomes of me then!? I'm shorter than him for chrissake!!!!! And even though Taka-chan didn't get much votes...it's okay for him, cause he can always say to himself, 'Everyone wanted to leave me for Mao, that's all! (Besides, I've got a voter who thinks I'm SEXY!)'...huh? LOL...I've got no excuse like that...you all could've at least said something like 'I'd include Nobu in my list, but he's for his wife!'...but you didn't, did ya!? Not one single person bothered to be kind enough to even say that! Geez...I know what you all think of me...you say you love my Chaplin pro...but you think I'm just a harlequin on ice! A clown! C'mon, admit it! I know you do! Someone who claims to be a fan of mine even said she wants me for her SON!!!!! Oh, the humiliation...I'm married and am going to be a father soon, if you all haven't noticed!!!!! I'm the big man here on Japanese ice! Not Dai! Not Taka-chan! Hell, not even Honda-san is married! So! I don't care what you all think of me anymore! I've got my own family now! I'm a family man! Everyone's gonna look up to me in the near future shoutin', 'Hey look! It's a teenage kid! It's a comedian on ice! NO! It's big-daddy on ice!'...Yeah! I'm no longer the short Asian guy with the funny-face! I'm gonna have a kid! Which proves I'm no virgin (you all suspected that too, didn't ya?)! Which proves I have a certain amount of sexual appeal (at least to my wife...)! And 'YES', I do have a LIFE off the ice, too! Whereas, you poor dumbasses dreamin' of marrying Dai have nothin' much to do but hang around in this forum complimenting Mao-chan on how pretty she looks in Vogue...I could look as good as her too, you know! If I had a Vogue make-up artist, Vogue stylist, and a damn excellent Vogue photographer, I bet you they can make me look like I'm 170cm tall!...Okay, maybe 165cm is the limit, I admit...But I can't stand the fact that there's a Mao fan forum, a Miki fan forum, a Dai fan forum...but no Nobu fan forum!!!!! Why's nobody makin' a 'Nobunari Oda; Clown on Ice' forum????? What's wrong with that!? You's are all, no good cold hearted bitches!!!!! Except you, Spacey...Thank you! And may God forgive bless you all!"

-------Nobunari Oda memorial speech Hell, no!

edit:Sorry for some of the bad language! Forgive! Embarassed

Who's a bitch? You tiny, flat nose clown! Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 322616 I thought you were a kinder person.
I'm taller than you and I'll kick your ass right now! C'mon, c'mon! Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 73745

I prefer Dai, he's also short and also has a flat nose but he's sexy! Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 297985
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:05 am

alyssa wrote:

Who's a bitch? You tiny, flat nose clown! Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 322616 I thought you were a kinder person.
I'm taller than you and I'll kick your ass right now! C'mon, c'mon! Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 73745

I prefer Dai, he's also short and also has a flat nose but he's sexy! Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 297985

I'M SEXY TOO!

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 070726nobunari05

And Dai has a flatter nose!

PS:Spacey, thanks for telling me Honda is married! My apologies Takeshi!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

I'M SEXY TOO!

You're as sexy as Patrick Chan. Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

I'M SEXY TOO!

You're as sexy as Patrick Chan. Who, me?

Nobu i don't think you're ugly, i just think that your face resembles a fish or some other freaky animal Razz
But someone out there loves you!
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
Nobu i don't think you're ugly, i just think that your face resembles a fish or some other freaky animal Razz
But someone out there loves you!
How dare you insult my future husband?!Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 813808 I do not like fighting with people but if push comes to shove...

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 NiahanchiWhich skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 340889 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 340889 Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 340889
sofia wrote:
I would marry Jeffrey... Cloud 9
Oh sofia! Jeffrey is a lovely choice but have you read kitkat00's post on page 7?Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 786344
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:21 am

mmm this is the first time i posted in this forum. I'm from Vietnam and I'm not good at English, but I love Mao and watching figure skating Very Happy
So my ideal mates are:
1. Plushenko: after I watched his "Sex bomb" performance, I decided that I will be his third wife hahaha Dance
2. Adam Rippon: he's just so cute. I'm really in love with his curly blond hair.
3. Daisuke: sexy and can't be tamed
And why do you guys hate Evan so much? I think he's funny sometimes. I follow his twitter and he seems very kind with other skaters (ah he follows Kanye West, which is my most fav artist. it makes me have a more positive look about him kekekek)

hope you guys can understand what i'm saying Razz Laugh

Last edited by Little Flower on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:12 am

Little Flower wrote:

And why do you guys hate Evan so much? I think he's funny sometimes. I follow his twitter and he seems very kind with other skaters (ah he follows Kanye West, which is my most fav artist. it makes me have a more positive look about him kekekek)

hope you guys can understand what i'm saying Razz Laugh

Yay! I'm finally not alone as the only one who likes Evan here! lol. Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12