Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NHK Trophy 2011

Go down 
+71
dlynndao
kirakira
Batsuchan
Hotaru
ElleluvsL
tianrushui
clarice
apple4me
kitty
gurami
Cloviece
goldmao
jirachiness
patknowsbest
SpecialK
inspiration*
Afsfan
leo
chineseteacup
Star85
ClairDeMao
josling
emmie
fefe_sky
alyssa
Lee
supportmaoasada
kaabi
dawnsherearequiet
sarahjoanne419
Haidogirl
ashcroft1086
klarification
clovera
☆Genie
kenkyo
Spacey
bellarina
jkblues
Rose
BowbowDaijin
swan
MikiAndoFan#1
chiyori
ddmm
roma
kaarolcia
sumin
skfan
Alokya
europeanfan
aoi88
MaoChan756
dlnnyc
Dani-Chan
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Ken Himura
Luckyone
illani
sapphiresky
ballerinamao
polosatik
purplemaze
zarinaballerina
babayaga
dangerous_angel_face
Okami
maowataiyo
Lady_in_black
linglang
shikure
75 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 am

with a good start ~
Mao NHK Trophy special
https://youtu.be/b3nD0eIIlG8
the other special
https://youtu.be/n2dfoMDZh30
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 am

shikure wrote:
with a good start ~Mao NHK Trophy special

Thanks shikure for the clip!!! cheers Thanks everyone for the links and pics in GP series threads!!! Thank you!

Lovely Mao Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts

She and Sato-sensei talk about speed. She feels strongly that her speed has improved to some extent but she needs to work on it little by little everyday. She wants to reach her goals one by one towards Sochi.

I can't wait to see Mao skate. To be honest, I was worried about her SP costume and choreography so much but it's OK now. I'm dying to see her skate ... cannot wait another week Drama!

Go Mao!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 am

The second clip is about her lutz. @2:41 Can it get credit?
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 am

Mao looks good and her 3F is a beauty! She fixed her hammer-toe, the take-off looks easy and smooth, good height and everything. I'm not so sure about her 3L though, it looked borderline rotated, but 3L is her most consistent jump so I'm not worried about it. We all knew and saw last season the work in progress her 3F it was and it already looked better by nationals, but now it's textbook. I am dying to see the progress she's done on the other jumps, especially is she can rotate the 2A-3T. I have a feeling we won't be seeing the 3A on the GP circuit, but as long as this means better consistency I am fine with it. What would really make me go Worship is to see her fixing the 3Lz. Man, I missed seeing her skate! Thanks for the videos

(the jump at 2:41 was a 3F, and a good one)
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Mao looks good and her 3F is a beauty! She fixed her hammer-toe, the take-off looks easy and smooth, good height and everything. I'm not so sure about her 3L though, it looked borderline rotated, but 3L is her most consistent jump so I'm not worried about it. We all knew and saw last season the work in progress her 3F it was and it already looked better by nationals, but now it's textbook. I am dying to see the progress she's done on the other jumps, especially is she can rotate the 2A-3T. I have a feeling we won't be seeing the 3A on the GP circuit, but as long as this means better consistency I am fine with it. What would really make me go Worship is to see her fixing the 3Lz. Man, I missed seeing her skate! Thanks for the videos

Thanks Lady_in_black! Razz

So, NHK confused 3F and 3L when they made this clip? Too sweet! I'm so relieved and happy! Thanks!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 am

Yeah, it was strange to show a clip with her 3Lz and then Mao goes and lands a 3F, but since I don't speak Japanese I can't comment on it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:47 am

Ooooh! Thank u, thank u, shikure! Love
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:31 am

Thank you for the clips, shikure!

I loved the short clip of Mao's SP. She looks very expressive, despite the fact that she was just skating in a practice session. I wish they showed a bigger part of the SP in synchronization with the music (instead of skipping to footwork while the slow section was still playing Sweatdrop).

3F looks really solid now - it's almost hard to believe less than a year ago Mao could hardly land it. 3L looked a bit UR, but it had good height and ice coverage - as long as it's entered with a bit more speed it should be fine. ANd of course I'm happy that Team Mao continues to work on 3Lz. Smile

Hopefully there will be some more news clips aired this week! I really missed Mao's skating. geek

Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 am

Watching Mao skate made me ridiculously happy. I missed her so much. I can't wait for NHK.
Go Mao !!! Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 am

Thank you guys for the clips and the translation! I like these new pieces of choreography that they show here, and indeed Mao seems to be working on the performance throughout.
This has been such a long wait since we saw her skate last, I am so happy it's almost over.
I'm with linglang - I was worried about her costume and choreography before but I don't care any more. She can wear a Halloween costume if she wants to, I don't care, just want to see her skate again.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 am

shikure thank you so much for the clips. mao looks good and her speed has improved alot. Her 3F looks perfect and her 3 Lo looks amazing. She actually delays it before rotating! Many Hearts

Can't wait until friday! I hope eurosport will broadcast ladies skating live.
Go mao! Show them how it's done!!! Cheering
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 pm

These...

shikure wrote:
with a good start ~
Mao NHK Trophy special
the other special
https://youtu.be/n2dfoMDZh30

and this.....

Lady_in_black wrote:

really made my day!! sunny Thumbs up! Thanks heaps guys!!
Mao has surely made me so happy and fired up for this weekend. Gosh! she looks so great in the clips, that i'm not sure if i could go on waiting much longer....

MAO, you go girl!!! ~ Woot! Boogie
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Maoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers Dance Love Hearts Our girl looks soooo good!!! I can't wait to see her new short program! It looks super cool to my eyes, Go Mao!!!!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:48 pm

oh my goodnes NHK Trophy 2011 41917 NHK Trophy 2011 41917 NHK Trophy 2011 41917 her jumps seem much better then before, loved her speed, she skates soo fast and soo smooth it's so nice to see her attack again, i really felt teary just seeing our mao again, i think that we will see Mao on fire when the NHK beginns. one thing is for sure Mao seems to have returned in good condition.... now the real fun can began, can't believe that i in a few days i will see some real skating, i think i might cry when i see her on the ice again.. that how much I have missed her...
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Mao looks great! I'm so excited to see her hard work pay off!!!

The best thing is that she's exuding natural expressiveness- and such joy when she's skating to Scheherazade! Many Hearts

I don't know if I can wait for a couple of more days! It feels like it's been forever already! This weekend will be motivating me to get through this next week!

Gooo Maoooo!!! Cheering
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks, shikure! It's great to see that glimpse of the SP—I can't wait! cheers
Back to top Go down
Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel
Luckyone

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 pm

I can't wait for Mao program Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Thank you shikure for the clip and thanks linglang for the translation!! Like everybody here i can't wait to see Mao again, i'm so happy Happy dance Happy dance Happy dance
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 am

babayaga wrote:
Thank you guys for the clips and the translation! I like these new pieces of choreography that they show here, and indeed Mao seems to be working on the performance throughout.
This has been such a long wait since we saw her skate last, I am so happy it's almost over.
I'm with linglang - I was worried about her costume and choreography before but I don't care any more. She can wear a Halloween costume if she wants to, I don't care, just want to see her skate again.

WELL SAID! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:14 am

I am so nervous/excited already :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
omg did I spy a lutz ??? I think I left the figure skating forums for too much time maybe I am crazy and that is a flip cheers cheers cheers

how are ya guys doing? geek geek geek omg can't wait for NHK Cheering
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 am

i feel that mao is gonna bring her A game to NHK!! hi all remember me?
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 am

I want Mao to skate her very best!

We've seen her through so much that now I just want her to win and show how much she is good! Smile

Gambaté Mao! ^_^

Is it possible she does a 3A - 3f3l and a 3f in her SP?
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:00 am

Mao's speed is looking really good! Smile Her jumps look solid but what I am concerned about is that she is delaying her jumps. Lu Chen was known for her delayed jumps, which looked nice but it may lend itself to being borderline underrotated. In the clips, her loop looked a bit short of rotation.
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 am

i can't wait NHK Trophy!! Very Happy Very Happy

After last two seasons I don't expect Mao to be in perfect shape so early in the season, but still I hope this time she will make GPF flower

Probably she doesn't even need 3a or 3-3 combo to lead after SP (2A, 3-2 combo and high PCS would be enough to achieve it), but I'd be surprised if she didn't try at least 3A in her short Wink

aoi88 wrote:

Mao's speed is looking really good! Smile Her jumps look solid but what I am concerned about is that she is delaying her jumps. Lu Chen was known for her delayed jumps, which looked nice but it may lend itself to being borderline underrotated. In the clips, her loop looked a bit short of rotation.

One year ago Mao got some < on her combinations with loop, because she was starting rotating it to early, when she was still on the ice. Isn't "delaying" jump solution to this problem?
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 am

[quote="aoi88"]
Mao's speed is looking really good! Smile Her jumps look solid but what I am concerned about is that she is delaying her jumps. Lu Chen was known for her delayed jumps, which looked nice but it may lend itself to being borderline underrotated. In the clips, her loop looked a bit short of rotation. [/quote]

but mao always delays her jumps and it's always fully rotated anyway so i wouldn't fear anything there...but what I noticed is that Mao has added more speed since the last time we saw her... and her new sp looks really promising... now it will be interesting to see how Mao's jumps layout will look like, cause there is soo many things she can do....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NHK Trophy 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2011   NHK Trophy 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHK Trophy 2011
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next