Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2012 Trophee Eric Bompard

Go down 
+11
Lady_in_black
PochinkoPotanko
maowataiyo
swan
chiyori
Mao2012
ballerinamao
roma
ddmm
zarinaballerina
Alokya
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

2012 Trophee Eric Bompard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Trophee Eric Bompard   2012 Trophee Eric Bompard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Alokya wrote:
Bobrova and Soloviev made a smart choice in changing coaches. They are awesome to watch live, now, and they were SO BORING before!

How do you know that Marina favors the Canadians? I suspected it for a long time, but were there any interviews or anything? I personally really dislike Tessa and Scott's attitudes... they get in the way of their skating. Also, I can't stand their FD this year... did Marina choreograph it? Because if so, THAT looked like it was done in less than a few hours.
I heard from Tessa that a program which was made by Marina didn't go that well and the current one is from Tessa's ballet choreographer.
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Trophee Eric Bompard   2012 Trophee Eric Bompard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 pm

polosatik wrote:
Alokya wrote:
Bobrova and Soloviev made a smart choice in changing coaches. They are awesome to watch live, now, and they were SO BORING before!

How do you know that Marina favors the Canadians? I suspected it for a long time, but were there any interviews or anything? I personally really dislike Tessa and Scott's attitudes... they get in the way of their skating. Also, I can't stand their FD this year... did Marina choreograph it? Because if so, THAT looked like it was done in less than a few hours.
I heard from Tessa that a program which was made by Marina didn't go that well and the current one is from Tessa's ballet choreographer.

I just found this on icenetwork (not trying to prove you wrong, polosatik - who knows, Marina might be taking credit for this FD when it was really created by someone else, as I really wouldn't put something like that past her at this point): http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121027&content_id=40086726&vkey=ice_news

But I wish that they would work with a modern dance choreographer for it. It might make that dance watchable! Meryl and Charlie always tend to work with some famous dance instructor for a couple days or a week in the middle of the season, and I have never really heard Tessa or Scott do something like that. That could just be because I live in the US, though.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Trophee Eric Bompard   2012 Trophee Eric Bompard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:39 am

Alokya wrote:

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Bobrova/Soloviev this season. Such a wonderful transformation, it made me wish they'd go to Zhulin sooner.

About Marina; I read somewhere a couple of years ago (I think it was around Olympics) that Marina prefers Canadians and Igor the Americans.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Trophee Eric Bompard   2012 Trophee Eric Bompard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 am

Alokya wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Alokya wrote:

I just found this on icenetwork (not trying to prove you wrong, polosatik - who knows, Marina might be taking credit for this FD when it was really created by someone else, as I really wouldn't put something like that past her at this point): http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121027&content_id=40086726&vkey=ice_news

But I wish that they would work with a modern dance choreographer for it. It might make that dance watchable! Meryl and Charlie always tend to work with some famous dance instructor for a couple days or a week in the middle of the season, and I have never really heard Tessa or Scott do something like that. That could just be because I live in the US, though.
Interesting Suspect Tessa said that at COR press-conference.
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Trophee Eric Bompard   2012 Trophee Eric Bompard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:09 pm

polosatik wrote:
Alokya wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Alokya wrote:

Interesting Suspect Tessa said that at COR press-conference.

Huh, that is weird... because also, their choreographer is officially listed as Marina. Hm. Maybe Tessa is trying to say something here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Trophee Eric Bompard   2012 Trophee Eric Bompard - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 Trophee Eric Bompard
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5