Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Nationals 2013

Go down 
+18
inskate
skating_fanatic
fefe_sky
klarification
ballerinamao
ddmm
koala_lover
swan
roma
Star85
COHK
PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
shar
l-spiralmao
Mao_Asada_sunrise
zarinaballerina
Alokya
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
roma wrote:
True. All PR. Did he skate in any show at all this season or the last? He won an Oly gold without a quad.

Not to mention his 3A looks really weird, it's like he's jumping a salchow where he's supposed to do 3A. Of course no deduction for him. I think Sochi podium is going to be (in random order): Yuzu, Dai, Chan, though I'd love to switch Chan with Plushy. Twisted Evil But then again pressure could really get to these guys and we could end up with a dark horse winning. This is why I love olympics so much.

I think Evan was in one of Yuna's shows last season.

I can only say this here coz I'm Jpnse...but I'd prefer Dai, Plush and Pattie on the Sochi podium; I'm always more caring for the 'elderly'! Yuzu has a good chance yes, but he has lots of years ahead of him, so I don't really feel he needs to make the podium in Sochi. And as I love Plush no matter what, I don't want to see him anywhere off the podium in his last Olys. He still is the best male skater in Russia, his country needs and wants him to compete, I'm not just fine with him entering, but I'm thrilled to know he's entering. Besides, should anybody beat him and win gold in Sochi, that gold medal will mean alot more than winning withouth him in the game. I think Dai, Pattie, Yuzu, Javier and Jeremy in good condition all have a good chance to beat Plush at this point, and if they do...Evan won't be so special anymore as he thinks he is. Wink

As much as I do appreciate Evan's speed and dynamic skating overall (if you've seen him skating live before as I had, you'd have to admit he really is brilliant in that kind of way to say the least), if he had intended to go on competing he never should've been absent for so long IMO. Pattie, Dai and Yuzu had been working hard while he was dancing on tv, and so the level of mens singles have become much higher than they were when Evan won Olys gold. He even avoided a quad at that time, so he has to work extra hard to get himself back in the top group. But he's been absent from competing much longer than Yuna, so I'm really not sure if he'll ever be able to make the podium in large intl competitions anymore...I feel sorry he had his injury, but on the whole I think it wasn't only the injury which kept him from returning to competition. It was his choice to stay away for all these years, and that's not going to do him any good if he really intends to enter Sochi. He has to prove he's worth it once more, if he wants a spot in Olys first. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm totally not surprised Evan dropped out of nationals. He just got surgery a couple weeks ago. That plus not competing for 3 years was kind of unrealistic for him to plan on even maybe being there at all. Guess he just didn't want to rule it out in case a small miracle happened for him or something...

There are no US men at this time who are really on fire. They're either all too young and underdeveloped, or extremely talented yet equally as inconsistent. A lot can happen in a year, but if Johnny and Evan come back in decent shape, I think they have good chance at making the podium.

As far as Olympics go though, I don't think either of them have a good chance at medaling there. They both just took way too much time off. In the meantime, guys are now doing 2 or 3 quads in their programs. I think the men will most definitely need clean quads to have any prayer of winning gold - or probably medaling at all for that matter at Sochi. Neither Evan or Johnny ever had great, solid quads.

If they had been able to come back this season, I think things would still have been tough for them, but they would definitely have a better shot of success in Sochi. It's unfortunate that injuries ruined both their seasons.

BTW, those of you questioning why Evan wants to come back, I saw a fluff piece on him for skate America I think it was. He said something like he knew it was crazy, but he wanted to come back for one more olympics cause he still had that fire in him to compete. I know not all of you will believe this, but this is what he said.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 am

Star85 wrote:
BTW, those of you questioning why Evan wants to come back, I saw a fluff piece on him for skate America I think it was. He said something like he knew it was crazy, but he wanted to come back for one more olympics cause he still had that fire in him to compete. I know not all of you will believe this, but this is what he said.

I believe he said it and probably meant it, but I can't help to question his motives and Frank's as well, they do all the talk but I haven't seen any results so far. And I also wonder if it's in his interest to go to Sochi as a reigning olympic champion only to be placed in top 5 at best (if he's lucky). scratch

IMO, his gold in Vancouver was a gift, he should run with it, because another Oly medal isn't coming his way, unless the top guys have a meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:39 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Star85 wrote:

I believe he said it and probably meant it, but I can't help to question his motives and Frank's as well, they do all the talk but I haven't seen any results so far. And I also wonder if it's in his interest to go to Sochi as a reigning olympic champion only to be placed in top 5 at best (if he's lucky). scratch

IMO, his gold in Vancouver was a gift, he should run with it, because another Oly medal isn't coming his way, unless the top guys have a meltdown.

I think Evan might be confusing "fire to compete" with "I don't know what else to do with my life." He is a very hard worker. As he put everything into skating for many years, I think without it he would feel completely lost. I am certainly that way - without a goal to work for, I would feel insanely lost about... anything. I think he is clinging to figure skating right now because it is a solid goal for him to make the Olympics... but I don't think it stems from a desire to compete again. Otherwise, I think he would have come back for this year's nationals. Although that surgery is painful, the recovery time is quick, and at the very least he could have tried to get back into some mental competition mode again.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Alokya wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Star85 wrote:

I think Evan might be confusing "fire to compete" with "I don't know what else to do with my life." He is a very hard worker. As he put everything into skating for many years, I think without it he would feel completely lost. I am certainly that way - without a goal to work for, I would feel insanely lost about... anything. I think he is clinging to figure skating right now because it is a solid goal for him to make the Olympics... but I don't think it stems from a desire to compete again. Otherwise, I think he would have come back for this year's nationals. Although that surgery is painful, the recovery time is quick, and at the very least he could have tried to get back into some mental competition mode again.

I don't remember for sure if "fire" was his exact word, but I know it was something like that. You might be right. And I think the same thing might be Yuna's case too. I don't know about the surgery thing though. He had to spend months off the ice and nationals was only a couple weeks after that recovery time was over.

From USFA.org:

Lysacek Withdraws from 2013 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships
(1/18/13) - Evan Lysacek, the reigning Olympic champion, announced today that he has withdrawn from the 2013 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships, which will take place Jan. 20-27 in Omaha, Neb.

Lysacek, 27, who had surgery in November to repair a sports hernia, has been training in southern California with Frank Carroll and Karen Kwan-Oppegard.

"It's disappointing because health-wise I'm fine," Lysacek said. "Due to the long layoff from the surgery I still need about three more weeks to get back into competition form. The good news is I am finally healthy, back to a full training schedule and already working hard to be ready for next season to defend my Olympic title at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi."

In addition to winning the 2010 Olympic Winter Games gold medal, Lysacek is the 2009 World champion and a two-time U.S. champion (2007, '08).

He only needs 3 more weeks? Too bad about the timing...
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:45 am

Star85 wrote:

From USFA.org:

(1/18/13) - Evan Lysacek, the reigning Olympic champion, announced today that he has withdrawn from the 2013 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships, which will take place Jan. 20-27 in Omaha, Neb.

Lysacek, 27, who had surgery in November to repair a sports hernia, has been training in southern California with Frank Carroll and Karen Kwan-Oppegard.

"It's disappointing because health-wise I'm fine," Lysacek said. "Due to the long layoff from the surgery I still need about three more weeks to get back into competition form. The good news is I am finally healthy, back to a full training schedule and already working hard to be ready for next season to defend my Olympic title at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi."

In addition to winning the 2010 Olympic Winter Games gold medal, Lysacek is the 2009 World champion and a two-time U.S. champion (2007, '08).

Yes, it's really too bad a timing...but otoh, you've got Jeremy who seems to be looking real good towards US Nats!

http://www.absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=interviews&id=2013jeremyabbott

It seems he finally got a trainer who'll go to competitions with him; he's stated he wanted someone like that before, so I'm so happy for him! I believe that although he's become quite 'old' even as a senior, Jeremy can still skate real well as long as he's in good health and mental condition. I so love his smooth skating which I find quite rare in mens. He's one of the few male skaters whom I find very beautiful rather than cool in his performances. I'd even say that when he's at his best, his skating is like a male version of Mao. I personally would like to see Jeremy skate to a pro choreoed by Jeff if possible some day...I think Jeremy would be top candidate to be able to express all the sensitivity in Jeff's choreos. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 am

Star85 wrote:

From USFA.org:

Ok, I know this sounds mean, but there is no way Evan can defend his Olympic title, UNLESS the top guys have all a massive melt down (not likely), or IF Evan miraculously learns and competes with 2 clean quads. His 3A looks more like 3 salchow (hopefully he'll get dinged for it) so his chances are really very very slim, or pretty much non existing, IMO of course.

And if all he needs are 3 more weeks, he can easily enter some B internationals, and see how he does at competitions.
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:11 pm

The starting order of ladies' SP has been posted:

1 Samantha Cesario, SC of New York
2 Mirai Nagasu, Pasadena FSC
3 Angela Wang, Salt Lake Figure Skating
4 Hannah Miller, Lansing SC
5 Haley Dunne, University of Delaware FSC
6 Yasmin Siraj, SC Of Boston
7 Leah Keiser, All Year FSC
8 Courtney Hicks, All Year FSC
9 Amanda Hofmann, Portland ISC
10 Becky Bereswill, Detroit SC
11 Caroline Zhang, All Year FSC
12 Joelle Forte, SC of New York
13 Kiri Baga, FSC of Bloomington
14 Gracie Gold, Wagon Wheel FSC
15 Laney Diggs, St. Moritz ISC
16 Christina Gao, SC Of Boston
17 Ashley Cain, Stars FSC of Texas
18 Sophia Adams, All Year FSC
19 Morgan Bell, Rocky Mountain FSC
20 Ashley Wagner, SC of Wilmington
21 Agnes Zawadzki, Broadmoor SC

(There were 3 WD/EW: Alissa, Rachael, and Vanessa Lam)
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Rachael withdrew. Interesting. She only competed once this season. I wonder what's going on with her scratch
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Star85 wrote:
Rachael withdrew. Interesting. She only competed once this season. I wonder what's going on with her scratch

Actually, Rachael announced very early on (after SA?) that she'd sit-out the whole season. I think she wants to take the time off to focus on her study, perhaps? (But not sure if she still has the intention to continue and come back during the Olympic season...)

[the following paragraph is deleted...I'm sorry...but I didn't write the paragraph and don't know what happened.]

Last edited by COHK on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm

COHK wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Actually, Rachael announced very early on (after SA?) that she'd sit-out the whole season. I think she wants to take the time off to focus on her study, perhaps? (But not sure if she still has the intention to continue and come back during the Olympic season...)

You're right, COHK, but it was actually due to injury. Rachael has a leg injury of some sort and wants to let it fully heal before she returns to competition.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Alokya wrote:
COHK wrote:
Star85 wrote:

You're right, COHK, but it was actually due to injury. Rachael has a leg injury of some sort and wants to let it fully heal before she returns to competition.

I'm not sure if she'll ever come back though...she's in a real good university which means she has lots more great options in her life other than focusing only on skating. If you're no Michelle or Sasha, I think it would be wiser for skaters to choose paths outside the skating world sometimes. I've always felt Rachael had problems with her awkward jumps not to mention her spins. If she intends to really come back, she should reform her jumps like Mao to improve her skating overall from basics (In that sense I admire Caroline Z. alot!). I guess Rachael never did that because somehow she has this special ability to nail those awkward jumps however shaky they are. Plus I think she's more a Emily Hughes type skater; someone who doesn't take skating as seriously like Mao, Yuna and maybe Ashley, but takes a bite on it during youth as sort of a hobby...Of course there's nothing wrong with that, but if you want good results, it takes more than that level of dedication obviously. Maybe that's why Ashley doesn't seem to like Rachael much... Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:50 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Alokya wrote:
COHK wrote:
Star85 wrote:

I'm not sure if she'll ever come back though...she's in a real good university which means she has lots more great options in her life other than focusing only on skating. If you're no Michelle or Sasha, I think it would be wiser for skaters to choose paths outside the skating world sometimes. I've always felt Rachael had problems with her awkward jumps not to mention her spins. If she intends to really come back, she should reform her jumps like Mao to improve her skating overall from basics (In that sense I admire Caroline Z. alot!). I guess Rachael never did that because somehow she has this special ability to nail those awkward jumps however shaky they are. Plus I think she's more a Emily Hughes type skater; someone who doesn't take skating as seriously like Mao, Yuna and maybe Ashley, but takes a bite on it during youth as sort of a hobby...Of course there's nothing wrong with that, but if you want good results, it takes more than that level of dedication obviously. Maybe that's why Ashley doesn't seem to like Rachael much... Sweatdrop

I remember a few years ago, commentators said something like how skating was more of a hobby for Ashley, and it's not something she took too seriously. I don't think that's the case for her anymore! She seems too determined and dedicated for this to be just a hobby for her. You might be right about it being kind of a hobby for Rachael. I don't see her ever getting back to the top of the podium for US ladies again - for that matter, I would be surprised to even see her on the podium again at all (at any competition). Since next season is olympics season, I wouldn't be surprised to see her stick around for one more season. After that though, I think it would be a safe bet to say she'll be done. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't see her making a comeback in skating, so I don't see the point in still trying to do something with competitive skating. She has something good going on with her schooling, so she should concentrate on that I think.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Star85 wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Alokya wrote:
COHK wrote:
Star85 wrote:

I remember a few years ago, commentators said something like how skating was more of a hobby for Ashley, and it's not something she took too seriously. I don't think that's the case for her anymore! She seems too determined and dedicated for this to be just a hobby for her. You might be right about it being kind of a hobby for Rachael. I don't see her ever getting back to the top of the podium for US ladies again - for that matter, I would be surprised to even see her on the podium again at all (at any competition). Since next season is olympics season, I wouldn't be surprised to see her stick around for one more season. After that though, I think it would be a safe bet to say she'll be done. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't see her making a comeback in skating, so I don't see the point in still trying to do something with competitive skating. She has something good going on with her schooling, so she should concentrate on that I think.

Agreed. But I will miss her 'East of Eden' pro though...I think that was the best pro of hers ever and really liked it. I love you
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Maybe that's why Ashley doesn't seem to like Rachael much... Sweatdrop

Ashley doesn't like Rachael? What did I miss? So far it looks like she gets along well with other american (female) skaters.

I agree with those of you who think that Rachael will never be on the podium again. I honestly don't understand why she's clinging on figure skating when she has one heck of a difficult study course at Stanford. scratch

And if she does come back to competition, I hope she'll stop showing off her Stanford gear, I get it she made it to Ivy league university, but I find it really annoying when she does it at every competition. Unless, she's under some kind of a contract and has to do it...

Christina made it to Harvard and she doesn't show off.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Maybe that's why Ashley doesn't seem to like Rachael much... Sweatdrop

Ashley doesn't like Rachael? What did I miss? So far it looks like she gets along well with other american (female) skaters.

I agree with those of you who think that Rachael will never be on the podium again. I honestly don't understand why she's clinging on figure skating when she has one heck of a difficult study course at Stanford. scratch

And if she does come back to competition, I hope she'll stop showing off her Stanford gear, I get it she made it to Ivy league university, but I find it really annoying when she does it at every competition. Unless, she's under some kind of a contract and has to do it...

Christina made it to Harvard and she doesn't show off.

I heard that Ashley once said in an interview something like "when i'm not working hard then i think about how someone like RACHAEL will be working hard!", and she seemed to have said Rachael's name in a very unfriendly, stuck up sort of manner according to a member in our FB group. That's why I think Ashley isn't all that fond of Rachael. I think she's okay with Alissa cause I've seen them together in party photos and stuff, but come to think of it I don't recall seeing Ashley and Rachael together...but I may be wrong, cause I don't go searching for skater's photos off the ice that much. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
koala_lover

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 am

this may be out of topic but i found this video kinda interesting so i decided to post it here as i couldn't find a thread on Christina Gao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0p4G-0yyf0
It is a video of her Chinese project at Harvard. It is nice to see her having fun. It is in Chinese but don't worry, there are english and chinese subtitles. I just think that she is amazing to juggle her studies at Harvard and skating. Smile
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 am

koala_lover wrote:
this may be out of topic but i found this video kinda interesting so i decided to post it here as i couldn't find a thread on Christina Gao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0p4G-0yyf0
It is a video of her Chinese project at Harvard. It is nice to see her having fun. It is in Chinese but don't worry, there are english and chinese subtitles. I just think that she is amazing to juggle her studies at Harvard and skating. Smile

Thanx for posting this!!! Really cute, and great. Does anyone know what Christina is studying (majoring in)?
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 pm

U.S. Figure Skating ‏@USFigureSkating
Leah Keiser has withdrawn from the 2013 U.S. Championships, due to a right ankle injury. #Omaha2013

Dang it, I was looking forward to seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Sorry for the double posting, but this is quite interesting news -

Philip Hersh ‏@olyphil
Ashley Wagner says she won't do 3/3 at nationals. Still recovering from hard fall at GP Final. "My body has been working against me."

That fall affected her until now? She didn't dislocate everything, so that bruise must have really jolted her!
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Alokya wrote:

Philip Hersh ‏@olyphil
Ashley Wagner says she won't do 3/3 at nationals. Still recovering from hard fall at GP Final. "My body has been working against me."

That fall affected her until now? She didn't dislocate everything, so that bruise must have really jolted her!

More like she was badly bruised, which can take a long time to heal. That was a terrible fall she had. I think it's smart of her to start slow, esp. since it's only nationals.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 am

That fall looked pretty nasty, but she seemed to think she was pretty ok afterwards Guess it was more serious than she thought at first.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:08 am

Or maybe it's psychological? I've never had a bruised hip, so I don't know how painful this is or isn't.

She doesn't need 3-3 anyway. When is the ladies SP?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am

Here's a great article about Christina Gao from USA Today, on her skating and school. Her midterm exams were almost all A's! Whirly

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1853117
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:01 am

shar wrote:
Alokya wrote:

Philip Hersh ‏@olyphil

More like she was badly bruised, which can take a long time to heal. That was a terrible fall she had. I think it's smart of her to start slow, esp. since it's only nationals.

Yes, that was a hard fall! So it's not surprising she's still recovering from it.
Now I wonder if other girls who plan 3-3(s) will be able to challenge Ashley or not?
BTW, here's the link to some of the practice videos (from GS):

https://www.youtube.com/user/urrrara?feature=watch

I didn't finish watching all of the clips...but Gracie's FS is a Question for me. I read somewhere that she's rearranging her jumping passes. But part of her program doesn't seem to go too well with the music...maybe it's just the practice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Nationals 2013   US Nationals 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Nationals 2013
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next