Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Team Trophy 2013

Go down 
+35
Hotaru
kisses
pearlyriver
richster106
aoi88
sapphiresky
Lady_in_black
supportmaoasada
linglang
ddmm
shikure
bibi
babayaga
josling
ballerinamao
AmazingGraceMao
chapis
silenceisgolden
let`s talk
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Asada_Rising
l-spiralmao
sweetdream
whiteboots2013
kenkyo
COHK
zarinaballerina
helen91
klarification
Mao2012
polosatik
Alokya
koala_lover
Haidogirl
roma
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:57 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
helen91 wrote:
Just woke up and from what I am reading I guess Mao didn't do too well Sad

Not just this, but she was in a lot of pain which is very worrying. I don't care if she breaks records or is dead last at this type of comps, but I don't want to see her get hurt. Sad The look on her face after she finished almost broke my heart. She looked to be in so much pain. pale

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 566593 At least she looked happy playing the K&C with everyone, poor Mao. Should have just did what Yuzu did and pull out- it's not an important competition but at last japan goes home with a medal? I just hope this didn't cost her in the long run World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 813808
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 am

helen91 wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
helen91 wrote:
Just woke up and from what I am reading I guess Mao didn't do too well Sad

Not just this, but she was in a lot of pain which is very worrying. I don't care if she breaks records or is dead last at this type of comps, but I don't want to see her get hurt. Sad The look on her face after she finished almost broke my heart. She looked to be in so much pain. pale

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 566593 At least she looked happy playing the K&C with everyone, poor Mao. Should have just did what Yuzu did and pull out- it's not an important competition but at last japan goes home with a medal? I just hope this didn't cost her in the long run World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 813808

Maybe it's just a bruise from yesterday's very nasty fall on 3A. I hope that whatever it is, she'll get healthy very soon.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 am

lol, Mao is polishing her medal. Laugh Too cute for words.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Even at GPF when she had back pain she didn't look soo much in pain! Bawling I hope she will take care of herself and Liza too. My poor babies are hurt and tired and sorry, I can't be happy for other skaters. If it was only a bad skate I would be fine, but it seemed like an injury and at this point I really can't stay calm.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 am

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wtt2013/wtt2013_Ladies_FS_F_Scores.pdf protocols, Mao's 3a was a 2a, this is really why her score is so low.
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 am

On the bright side, she got credit for the 3F. Good. Build on that, Mao!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 am

polosatik wrote:
Even at GPF when she had back pain she didn't look soo much in pain! Bawling I hope she will take care of herself and Liza too. My poor babies are hurt and tired and sorry, I can't be happy for other skaters. If it was only a bad skate I would be fine, but it seemed like an injury and at this point I really can't stay calm.

Asya it looks like we traded places. Now I'm being more optimistic and you're pessimistic. Razz Wink Though I agree, I'm worried about Mao as well, but like I said maybe it was just a consequence of her nasty fall in SP. She looks happy in the medal ceremony though...
Back to top Go down
kisses
Double Axel
Double Axel
kisses

polosatik wrote:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/wtt2013/wtt2013_Ladies_FS_F_Scores.pdf protocols, Mao's 3a was a 2a, this is really why her score is so low.
Thanks Polastik!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:08 am

kisses wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Thanks Polastik!

I don't get it, why it was 2A? confused I thought it was fully rotated, only landed on both feet. scratch
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:08 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Asya it looks like we traded places. Now I'm being more optimistic and you're pessimistic. Razz Wink Though I agree, I'm worried about Mao as well, but like I said maybe it was just a consequence of her nasty fall in SP. She looks happy in the medal ceremony though...
Oh yeah, we're equal now. But you know as not healthy by myself, I can overcome everything but then it comes to health I'm usually very scared. No Embarassed Forgive me guys!
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Even at GPF when she had back pain she didn't look soo much in pain! World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 813808 I hope she will take care of herself and Liza too. My poor babies are hurt and tired and sorry, I can't be happy for other skaters. If it was only a bad skate I would be fine, but it seemed like an injury and at this point I really can't stay calm.

She was so happy in Akiko's K&C too Smile But she must be pretty hurt for her to not execute her spiral the way we all know she can Sad
Back to top Go down
kisses
Double Axel
Double Axel
kisses

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 am

The -GOEs really eat Mao's score Sad
I hope Mao should focus on consistency and quality.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 am

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Oh yeah, we're equal now. But you know as not healthy by myself, I can overcome everything but then it comes to health I'm usually very scared. No Embarassed Forgive me guys!

I know from personal experience what unhealed injuries can do to you. I'm really paying right now and will keep on paying for all those times (which was 95% of the time actually) that I didn't wait and get healed properly before returning to dance. Very Mad There is only so much your body can take, no matter how strong your will is. This is why I want Mao to say NO to the shows and get healed instead. She needs to be healthy for Sochi.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:20 am

Congrats to all the medallist it was a great competition. I just wish US athletes would stop chanting USA at every occasion possible. I mean no offense, it's great to be patriotic, but it really gets annoying when they do it all the time and in every sport.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:22 am

polosatik wrote:

No that's okay...I agree with you in the sense that health comes above all else. It's so important to stay healthy throughout this off season and next season, that's what's going to help Mao reach her Olympic Gold, and not some competition that no one will remember in a year.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 am

sapphiresky wrote:
polosatik wrote:

No that's okay...I agree with you in the sense that health comes above all else. It's so important to stay healthy throughout this off season and next season, that's what's going to help Mao reach her Olympic Gold, and not some competition that no one will remember in a year.

Thumbs up! Completely agree. Yep!
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:30 am

I guess now everyone would hate to know that she still has skating-related events coming up until the end of Apr: Mao will be awarded with the best athlete chosen by JSF on Apr 19 or 20, followed by a 3-day workshop for Japan athletes competing for Sochi, and then there's PIW towards the end of Apr.... Unconscious
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:34 am

COHK wrote:
I guess now everyone would hate to know that she still has skating-related events coming up until the end of Apr: Mao will be awarded with the best athlete chosen by JSF on Apr 19 or 20, followed by a 3-day workshop for Japan athletes competing for Sochi, and then there's PIW towards the end of Apr.... Unconscious

WHAAAT?!!! I knew about PIW, but everything else... Shocked Come on Mao, you're not 14 anymore, your body needs rest. Unconscious
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:35 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Congrats to all the medallist it was a great competition. I just wish US athletes would stop chanting USA at every occasion possible. I mean no offense, it's great to be patriotic, but it really gets annoying when they do it all the time and in every sport.

I was just going to bring this up. USA is always so medal hungry everywhere (especially Olympics) to the point where I am disgusted. I am happy Team Japan is seated in front because they cheer on every skater from every team and not once are they so inconsiderate to scream things for Japan while it's another skater's turn. They have manners and they are polite and why Team Japan wins at life. With Kaitlyn and Andrew I feel Team Canada has gotten much more friendlier but USA.... I think this is all stemming from the fact that after Konstantin got injured and they panned to the other teams, USA was more of the "sucks to be you" teams, featuring Ashley and her moment to do the "number one" hand gesture. That and the number of appeals they made in gymnastics at the last Olys, different story but not really.
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:40 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
COHK wrote:
I guess now everyone would hate to know that she still has skating-related events coming up until the end of Apr: Mao will be awarded with the best athlete chosen by JSF on Apr 19 or 20, followed by a 3-day workshop for Japan athletes competing for Sochi, and then there's PIW towards the end of Apr.... World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 38554

WHAAAT?!!! I knew about PIW, but everything else... Shocked Come on Mao, you're not 14 anymore, your body needs rest. World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 38554

What's the massive list of events for the summer? Aside from The Ice? Here is also the difference with Team Japan - never do I get the feeling that anyone of them is skating for themselves, always for the fans, team and supporters. They will kill themselves to live up to expectations T_T (Mao here, Yuzu at Worlds, Daisuke the entire season...) Someone needs to tell them it's okay to skate for yourselves every now and then, and by that I mean sit out if you are injured.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:45 am

helen91 wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

I was just going to bring this up. USA is always so medal hungry everywhere (especially Olympics) to the point where I am disgusted. I am happy Team Japan is seated in front because they cheer on every skater from every team and not once are they so inconsiderate to scream things for Japan while it's another skater's turn. They have manners and they are polite and why Team Japan wins at life. With Kaitlyn and Andrew I feel Team Canada has gotten much more friendlier but USA.... I think this is all stemming from the fact that after Konstantin got injured and they panned to the other teams, USA was more of the "sucks to be you" teams, featuring Ashley and her moment to do the "number one" hand gesture. That and the number of appeals they made in gymnastics at the last Olys, different story but not really.

I was shocked to see this to be honest. I mean she can't be that inconsiderate, can she? Disappointed Imagine this had happened to a USA skater and someone else would do this, they would get crusified.
And the problem I have with all USA teams is that they are (and I apologize to all USA members on this forum for this) sore losers. The faces they pull when they lose, it's insane, not to mention the badmouthing others. (swimming in London 2012)

And don't even get me started on Martha Karolyi, seriously, every time I see her at competitions, I want nothing more than to catapult her back to her ranch. Frustrated
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:49 am

helen91 wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

I'm just going to put it out there - this did not happen with Charlie White as team captain and in the presence of classy Meryl. I very much blame this on Ashley and Max Aaron.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 am

Alokya wrote:

I'm just going to put it out there - this did not happen with Charlie White as team captain and in the presence of classy Meryl. I very much blame this on Ashley and Max Aaron.

Because these two are one of the most classy athletes out there. Wub I get the blame on Ashley but why Max? I mean, I've never heard of him before 2013 Nats, so I don't know anything about him. I knew there was a reason for my dislike of Ash, though. I wish this wasn't so. Yep, Sadly

IMO, she should never have been chosen as the team captain, it should've been Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Alokya wrote:

Because these two are one of the most classy athletes out there. Wub I get the blame on Ashley but why Max? I mean, I've never heard of him before 2013 Nats, so I don't know anything about him. I knew there was a reason for my dislike of Ash, though. I wish this wasn't so. Yep, Sadly

It was kind of clear that he started it when you look back at the videos - he started it, Simon joined in, and it went on from there. That would not have flown under Charlie, who would have immediately stopped it and probably given a good glare in the process. You are 100% right - Meryl and Charlie are the two most classy athletes out there besides much of Team Japan, and honestly, that's a lot to say for an American team. Being from the US, I despite the level of American arrogance in all sports. I would have hoped that our lack of success in all disciplines except dance (and Meryl and Charlie take care of not shoving that one up everyone's face and giving credit to Tessa and Scott for pushing them) would have curbed it a little in skating, but apparently not - I guess it's in the culture.
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:05 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Alokya wrote:

Because these two are one of the most classy athletes out there. World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 335418 I get the blame on Ashley but why Max? I mean, I've never heard of him before 2013 Nats, so I don't know anything about him. I knew there was a reason for my dislike of Ash, though. I wish this wasn't so. World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 383730

IMO, she should never have been chosen as the team captain, it should've been Jeremy.

Agree agree agree. Meryl and Charlie are a part of Team Japan in my head so they can do no wrong Razz Same with shibbles. I blame their lousy team captain too, and I know this is mean but I am happy she didn't win and even happier that she has yet to get a world medal (can we bring back Alissa and Mirai or Christina PLEASE?). I hope that Kaetlyn steps it up next year and puts Gracie in her place too, at least she owns up to being a 17 year old and a noob on the skating stage- the fact that Gracie is getting 8s at all in PCS is ridiculous to me. Side note, Max and Gracie make a great couple though, I mean the two of them combined might have enough choreography for an entire routine :O Marching is to Gracie as snapping is to Max, js.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Team Trophy 2013
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next