Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Team Trophy 2013

Go down 
+35
Hotaru
kisses
pearlyriver
richster106
aoi88
sapphiresky
Lady_in_black
supportmaoasada
linglang
ddmm
shikure
bibi
babayaga
josling
ballerinamao
AmazingGraceMao
chapis
silenceisgolden
let`s talk
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Asada_Rising
l-spiralmao
sweetdream
whiteboots2013
kenkyo
COHK
zarinaballerina
helen91
klarification
Mao2012
polosatik
Alokya
koala_lover
Haidogirl
roma
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 am

helen91 wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Alokya wrote:

I'm just going to put it out there - this did not happen with Charlie White as team captain and in the presence of classy Meryl. I very much blame this on Ashley and Max Aaron.

Because these two are one of the most classy athletes out there. World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 335418 I get the blame on Ashley but why Max? I mean, I've never heard of him before 2013 Nats, so I don't know anything about him. I knew there was a reason for my dislike of Ash, though. I wish this wasn't so. World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 383730

IMO, she should never have been chosen as the team captain, it should've been Jeremy.

Agree agree agree. Meryl and Charlie are a part of Team Japan in my head so they can do no wrong Razz Same with shibbles. I blame their lousy team captain too, and I know this is mean but I am happy she didn't win and even happier that she has yet to get a world medal (can we bring back Alissa and Mirai or Christina PLEASE?). I hope that Kaetlyn steps it up next year and puts Gracie in her place too, at least she owns up to being a 17 year old and a noob on the skating stage- the fact that Gracie is getting 8s at all in PCS is ridiculous to me. Side note, Max and Gracie make a great couple though, I mean the two of them combined might have enough choreography for an entire routine :O Marching is to Gracie as snapping is to Max, js.

HAHAHAHA!! That made me laugh so hard!!

With regards to next year - I want the Olympic team to be Mirai, Alissa, and Christina assuming that any of them are consistent. In all honesty, though, Ashley and Gracie are going to go.

I think Katelyn will end up being one of the greats eventually. She doesn't have a swelled head, knows where she needs to improve, and can take criticism on board. She will be okay, and she at least has choreography. Gracie... no.

I also hope that Zijun kicks butt next season. Especially Ashley's and Gracie's butt out of the medal podium. Honestly, if she doesn't fall in her SP, I could see her on the Olympic podium. She has a beautiful style, is perfect technically, and has amazing skating skills. If the judges ever notice her, I could see a scramble on the podium between Yu-Na, Mao, Carolina, and her. I don't see Ashley or Gracie making the Olympic podium at this point, and I jolly well hope it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 am

Alokya wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Alokya wrote:

I'm just going to put it out there - this did not happen with Charlie White as team captain and in the presence of classy Meryl. I very much blame this on Ashley and Max Aaron.

Because these two are one of the most classy athletes out there. Wub I get the blame on Ashley but why Max? I mean, I've never heard of him before 2013 Nats, so I don't know anything about him. I knew there was a reason for my dislike of Ash, though. I wish this wasn't so. Yep, Sadly

It was kind of clear that he started it when you look back at the videos - he started it, Simon joined in, and it went on from there. That would not have flown under Charlie, who would have immediately stopped it and probably given a good glare in the process. You are 100% right - Meryl and Charlie are the two most classy athletes out there besides much of Team Japan, and honestly, that's a lot to say for an American team. Being from the US, I despite the level of American arrogance in all sports. I would have hoped that our lack of success in all disciplines except dance (and Meryl and Charlie take care of not shoving that one up everyone's face and giving credit to Tessa and Scott for pushing them) would have curbed it a little in skating, but apparently not - I guess it's in the culture.

Ah thanx. I don't remember much because I was in shock seeing Kostya not even being able to stand straight, so the only thing I rememebr was the look of distress on team Russia's faces, team Japan didn't look any better, USA looked kind of OK, and then Ashley comes with a smile and Nr.1 gesture. So this blew me away and not in a good way.

it's great that they were in first place at that time, but please, a guy can barely stand from pain, do you really think now is a good time to show that you're in a freaking lead?! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

And many Americans are genuinly wondering why the world hates them so much. take a step back and take a very good look at how majority (not all) of you behave and you'll get the reason. Sorry for the rant and again, not all the americans and american athletes are like that. Some are very sweet and nice. Wub
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 am

Alokya wrote:

HAHAHAHA!! That made me laugh so hard!!

With regards to next year - I want the Olympic team to be Mirai, Alissa, and Christina assuming that any of them are consistent. In all honesty, though, Ashley and Gracie are going to go.

I think Katelyn will end up being one of the greats eventually. She doesn't have a swelled head, knows where she needs to improve, and can take criticism on board. She will be okay, and she at least has choreography. Gracie... no.

I also hope that Zijun kicks butt next season. Especially Ashley's and Gracie's butt out of the medal podium. Honestly, if she doesn't fall in her SP, I could see her on the Olympic podium. She has a beautiful style, is perfect technically, and has amazing skating skills. If the judges ever notice her, I could see a scramble on the podium between Yu-Na, Mao, Carolina, and her. I don't see Ashley or Gracie making the Olympic podium at this point, and I jolly well hope it stays that way.

With Christina being given a blessing from Harvard to pursue Olympics, I have high hopes for her! I am worried about Mirai's mental state after USFA screwed her over at Nats. Honestly, they push so hard for some skaters they push them right off the podium. Look at the potential with Christina, Alissa and Mirai if only they would give them a second thought. Don't even get me started on the Junior men who are forced to stay juniors so the seniors can keep trying for medals and failing World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 515885 My hopes for great performances at Olys aside from Mao, Ako - to end her career on a high note once again, Kana - because she is considering retiring after Sochi to focus on having a normal university life (depression is kicking in already), Zijun - because another 2010 Mirai Olympic moment would be awesome and especially for Zijun!, Caro - she just needs a good Olympic showing for once.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 am

helen91 wrote:

Agree agree agree. Meryl and Charlie are a part of Team Japan in my head so they can do no wrong Razz Same with shibbles. I blame their lousy team captain too, and I know this is mean but I am happy she didn't win and even happier that she has yet to get a world medal (can we bring back Alissa and Mirai or Christina PLEASE?). I hope that Kaetlyn steps it up next year and puts Gracie in her place too, at least she owns up to being a 17 year old and a noob on the skating stage- the fact that Gracie is getting 8s at all in PCS is ridiculous to me. Side note, Max and Gracie make a great couple though, I mean the two of them combined might have enough choreography for an entire routine :O Marching is to Gracie as snapping is to Max, js.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO I laughed so hard at Max and Gracie's comment I nearly fell off my chair. I agree about Ash being a lousy captain.

Alokya wrote:

Oh yes please! Love But in reality, both Ashley and Gracie can slide on their butt through their entire routines, they will still go to Sochi. These two are a lock, as long as they're able to skate.

Alokya wrote:

Gracie NEEDS a new choreographer now. She's already working with Marina so hopefully she'll let her do her programs. A question about Gracie: is she getting arrogant from all these US media praising? I feel as if after last season's success, it has gotten into Ashley's head, IMO of course. So I was wondering about Gracie.

Alokya wrote:

No way will the judges allow Zijun anywhere near podium. No But if a miracle does happen and Zijun is actually scored fairly, then I want to see her in Caro's place, since we all know Yuna will land on the podium. I don't see a meltdown of epic proportion from her, which is the only way for her to be 4th or lower. And since I want Mao on that podium it's Caro that needs to go. Razz But then like I said, no way will judges allow this to happen.

I know this is mean and I promised to myself that I will get nicer, but I completely agree with you about Gracie and Ashley staying away from the podium, especially Ashley. Man does this girl rub me in the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:33 am

Kind of random and not in the right thread, but I just feel like asking. Which non-Team Japan skaters would you want to take part in The Ice?

For me,
Dance = Meryl + Charlie, Maia + Alex, Kaitlyn + Andrew
Ladies = Zijun, Christina, Mirai, Alissa , umm Elena Radionova xD
Mens = Jeremy, Misha, Javier, Brian or Florent maybe, Plushy, maybe Elladj too since he was great at 4CC gala and I think it would do wonders for his skating
Pairs = Mervin. That's all.

But as if Razz
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 am

Wait Marina is taking on the Curious Case of Gracie Gold? WHY? I mean, we heard NBC, Kana doesn't have any musicality or artistry- even with Marina and Pasquale choreography so why on earth would this help Gracie? Oh right, because she's got the full package, silly me. Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry, I have very strong feels when people attack BB Kana.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:47 am

helen91 wrote:
Wait Marina is taking on the Curious Case of Gracie Gold? WHY? I mean, we heard NBC, Kana doesn't have any musicality or artistry- even with Marina and Pasquale choreography so why on earth would this help Gracie? Oh right, because she's got the full package, silly me. Rolling Eyes

LMAO They seriously said that? Let me guess, in their eyes, Gracie is only slightly less artistic than Yuna? Rolling Eyes Kana not having any musicality? Really?! Well, then I must've been watching someone else selling every note of that tango program, not to mention her amazing SP. I seriously dislike american commentators, please bring Tara back. cheers

Silly question probably, but what does BB stand for? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:50 am

Oh, Denis is going to be in the gala tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
helen91 wrote:

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 53872 They seriously said that? Let me guess, in their eyes, Gracie is only slightly less artistic than Yuna? Rolling Eyes Kana not having any musicality? Really?! Well, then I must've been watching someone else selling every note of that tango program, not to mention her amazing SP. I seriously dislike american commentators, please bring Tara back. cheers

baby Razz

I am pretty sure it was Scott Hamilton ( whichever one is ready to kiss Yuna's feet at any given moment) went on and on about how Kana is trying but her artistry just isn't there... AND how Mao is so inconsistent choreography wise and pretty much said that she is a mess (Mao - choreography greatest regardless of choreographer, what does it matter if a skater chooses different choreographers, I prefer that actually. Yuna Kim + David Wilson..... case in point. Along with a change in the US women's team, can we also bring back Peggy Fleming and Dick Button commentary please?
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:21 am

Let me transcribe exactly what they said because I feel my bias to hating American commentary may have made it sound worse than what they actually said:

Hamilton: "Artistically this program is more about connecting the elements than really completing on the entire feel, look, artistic statement. That's one area that she'll really need to improve if she wants to compete for a medal in Sochi."

Guy I hate less: "Is that the responsibility of a coach, a choreographer, her, how does it fit in?"

Hamilton: "Well I think the coach and the choreographer give the skaters everything they can handle. And she's relatively new to the senior level and I think that just comes. You can get through a SP and be very competitive but to do a long program you have to be so good artistically and I think she's developing but she's not quite there yet." (Ok this was all said in between her final 3T and her spiral sequence - that bit where it is all choreography timed perfectly to the music World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 702229)

Guy I hate less: "Selling it in the end though."

Hamilton: "You know, she did all of the stuff that she really wanted to do but where is she gunna get the points? Where is she gunna pull it out on the artistic side or component side? That might make the difference with this performance, technically very sound."

Guy I hate less: "In the K&C, Kanako Murakami and the numbers, Scott."

Hamilton: "Technically, you know, solid. Presentation score's pretty good, not as high as the Americans but that should be enough to keep her in first place" - he didn't sound too pleased either.

Nope, still sounds bad.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:22 am

Awesome 199 points for Akiko! Im so happy for her!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:29 am

helen91 wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
helen91 wrote:

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 53872 They seriously said that? Let me guess, in their eyes, Gracie is only slightly less artistic than Yuna? Rolling Eyes Kana not having any musicality? Really?! Well, then I must've been watching someone else selling every note of that tango program, not to mention her amazing SP. I seriously dislike american commentators, please bring Tara back. cheers

baby Razz

I am pretty sure it was Scott Hamilton ( whichever one is ready to kiss Yuna's feet at any given moment) went on and on about how Kana is trying but her artistry just isn't there... AND how Mao is so inconsistent choreography wise and pretty much said that she is a mess (Mao - choreography greatest regardless of choreographer, what does it matter if a skater chooses different choreographers, I prefer that actually. Yuna Kim + David Wilson..... case in point. Along with a change in the US women's team, can we also bring back Peggy Fleming and Dick Button commentary please?

I really miss dick button and peggy flemming as commentators, especially dick button, he always pointed certain aspects of skating that most commentators and judges don't even take notice of. he just had a way to make one look at figure skating in a bigger perspektive he really captured the details in skating.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:41 am

Just watched her FS on youtube ... she definitely needs a good rest and good treatment. I wonder why Mr. Sato didn't stop her competing tonight Mad
Back to top Go down
Asada_Rising

Asada_Rising

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:16 am

I thought mao was going to passout mid skate. She looked like Yuzuru after one of his performances. Now the girl can get some rest from competition and prepar for next season. It was actually a bit uplifting to see Mao fight through that program and was very close to rotating the 3f-3l. I wonder If jsf will ask mao to compete in the team event in Sochi. The team and the ladies event is a week apart but I don't think It will be smart because mao might peak in the wrong event.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 am

Alokya wrote:

I love this. I can see Zijun being a medal contender at Sochi. She could make a surprising debut like Mirai. She's basically a complete package. People are also starting to notice her. She had the most consistent results last season i.e placing 5th at all the events she competed. Give her a more powerful program and more time to adjust to her growth spurt and we'll see.

As for Ashley and Gracie, it's hard to keep grounded when they're surrounded with media praise every day.

Last edited by pearlyriver on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 am

helen91 wrote:

With Christina being given a blessing from Harvard to pursue Olympics, I have high hopes for her! I am worried about Mirai's mental state after USFA screwed her over at Nats. Honestly, they push so hard for some skaters they push them right off the podium. Look at the potential with Christina, Alissa and Mirai if only they would give them a second thought. Don't even get me started on the Junior men who are forced to stay juniors so the seniors can keep trying for medals and failing World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 515885 My hopes for great performances at Olys aside from Mao, Ako - to end her career on a high note once again, Kana - because she is considering retiring after Sochi to focus on having a normal university life (depression is kicking in already), Zijun - because another 2010 Mirai Olympic moment would be awesome and especially for Zijun!, Caro - she just needs a good Olympic showing for once.

What? Kana is considering retiring after Sochi? She's still young and she can do so much more. She's made such a great improvement artistically. I hope she'll think twice about it.
Btw, team Japan looks so happy after the competition. Hope Mao'll get plenty of rest.

I could watch this lovely video over and over again. Team Japan's spirit is so affecting.

Back to top Go down
mini34ans

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 am

I have not yet watched her performances in WTT, but it didn't seem to work out well for Asada. Even she's announced that she is going to retire after Sochi. I feel so sad to hear this, and hope she doesn't mean it. No

I love her skating and style regardless of her triple axel. Of course, 3A differentiates her from other skaters and elevates her to another level, but I love her subtle, feminine, elegant style. I even hope that she continues to skate another couple of years after Sochi (regardless of her medal colour). She has her unique style that nobody can imitate, which I find it amusing and joyful whenever I watch FS.

As lady in black says in the previous page, I wonder if Mao brings back her triple combos and lutz in the SP instead of risky 3A. Failure in 3A cause bad results and this weighs too much mental pressure on her LP, which leads to another bad result. It seems sort of vicious circle, Sad .

It is hard to imagine to receive so much pressure at such a young age from the public and media.
So sad about WTT and Worlds. I hope she gets good rest and bring back her good condition. Also wish that she could skate with more pleasure, free from anxiety on results.

Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am

To be honest I don't really consider WTT a major event if anything it's like a big party where everyone just says "Oh heck, let's see what we got left. Let's skate our programs with the layouts we thought were too hard to risk trying before and see what happens or let's just half ass it and go home." I only watched it for TJ moments because they are the most precious team ever Smile
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 am

helen91 wrote:
To be honest I don't really consider WTT a major event if anything it's like a big party where everyone just says "Oh heck, let's see what we got left. Let's skate our programs with the layouts we thought were too hard to risk trying before and see what happens or let's just half ass it and go home." I only watched it for TJ moments because they are the most precious team ever Smile

I'm with you. I watched WTT only for team Japan and Russia. Not to sound bitter but no one will remember this event a year later. Most of the skaters were exhausted. Mao could've played safe but dear Mao just wanted to do the best for her team.
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:30 pm

linglang wrote:
Just watched her FS on youtube ... she definitely needs a good rest and good treatment. I wonder why Mr. Sato didn't stop her competing tonight Mad

did Mao say that she was injured? If you guys are worrying because of her fall in the 3axel in the SP, I don't think she injured herself. It might have hurt, but i'm pretty sure she fall like this in practice from time to time. It's not unusual for skaters to fall, and Mao is strong and can handle falling. Falling doesn't imediatly means that she is injured. I think the main problem for Mao here (and most of the skaters I must say!) was Stamina. After Worlds, most of them didn't maintain the same training schedule and the thing that can decrease the faster are not the jumps quality, but the stamina (which obviously affects the jumps and spins throughout the programme). So I don't think we have to worry. I think it's only the lack of training time that affected the skaters. For example, Kaetlyn Osmond came at our Figure Skating club ice show last week-end. I suppose her last full day of training at home was thursday the 4th of April. She arrived in Quebec city on friday the 5th, did the ice show on saturday, came back home by airplane on sunday and left for japan the monday to arrive in Japan on Tuesday. Then, she had practice sessions on Wednesday and competed on Thursday. She basically hadn't train for a week before competing! So, I guess once Worlds are over, most of the skaters schedule are looking like this and it's surrely not optimal to compete, but it's just a fun competition for them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:42 pm

bibi wrote:
linglang wrote:

did Mao say that she was injured? If you guys are worrying because of her fall in the 3axel in the SP, I don't think she injured herself. It might have hurt, but i'm pretty sure she fall like this in practice from time to time. It's not unusual for skaters to fall, and Mao is strong and can handle falling. Falling doesn't imediatly means that she is injured. I think the main problem for Mao here (and most of the skaters I must say!) was Stamina. After Worlds, most of them didn't maintain the same training schedule and the thing that can decrease the faster are not the jumps quality, but the stamina (which obviously affects the jumps and spins throughout the programme). So I don't think we have to worry. I think it's only the lack of training time that affected the skaters. For example, Kaetlyn Osmond came at our Figure Skating club ice show last week-end. I suppose her last full day of training at home was thursday the 4th of April. She arrived in Quebec city on friday the 5th, did the ice show on saturday, came back home by airplane on sunday and left for japan the monday to arrive in Japan on Tuesday. Then, she had practice sessions on Wednesday and competed on Thursday. She basically hadn't train for a week before competing! So, I guess once Worlds are over, most of the skaters schedule are looking like this and it's surrely not optimal to compete, but it's just a fun competition for them Smile

I read somewhere that she said her legs felt heavy in the latter half of her program. I think this is probably due to a lack of stamina but I also remember hearing similar things from Mao at one point during the Grand Prix, so I am worried that this might be an ongoing problem. Whether this is related to the back pain or not, we're not sure but it is very possible that she is fighting through pain that may have been exacerbated by the fall on her 3A. I agree with Linglang who said that Mao's back pain might not have been fully healed after GPF. If that's the case, it must have been amazing for her to increase her content afterwards and work through the pain at the same time. Although, that probably took a toll on it which might have manifested at this event. This is all speculation but she did seem very tired here. Sad
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 pm

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Tumblr_ml7a8vqsa81r1qmqno2_400

TEAM JAPAN EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:10 pm

helen91 wrote:
World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Tumblr_ml7a8vqsa81r1qmqno2_400

TEAM JAPAN EVERYONE.

Love Hearts team japan is my no.1! Very Happy such a lovely and supportive family! Smile totally enjoyed their kiss and cry corner!
Back to top Go down
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 pm

- You picked up bunches of flowers thrown from the audience politely.
Mao: I received a lot of flowers so I picked up them with the feeling of gratitude.

World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 O0450010

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Team Trophy 2013   World Team Trophy 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Team Trophy 2013
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next