Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!

Go down 
+55
BowbowDaijin
silenceisgolden
pearlyriver
MaoChan756
dangerous_angel_face
kirakira
bellarina
sapphiresky
Mao2012
josling
cera
haruka25
Qian
ashcroft1086
tuyet
inskate
Sviatoslava
swan
klarification
dawnsherearequiet
kenkyo
Afsfan
illani
ElleluvsL
let`s talk
will_power
europeanfan
bibi
shar
WayCon
skfan
linglang
ddmm
Abdiel
babayaga
patknowsbest
qingshui
jkblues
Alokya
Eris
femariel
sadistyi
chapis
Star85
Mao_Asada_sunrise
roma
chiyori
kaarolcia
koala_lover
skating_fanatic
zarinaballerina
ballerinamao
fefe_sky
polosatik
shikure
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:56 am

shikure wrote:
The choreographer issue this year is creepy for all of skaters.

I think most of you saw the news that Liza and Artur will use DW, then Yuzuru changed coach to Orser may lead the conclusion that he may also use DW.

The coach changing for P-chan may lead to change of choreographer (Lori) too.

In addition, I saw TAT has some healthy situation.

then earlier rumor about yuzuru will use Pasquale Camerlengo (but this is before the coach changing release so very uncerntain now) and very unreliable rumor that mao will use Morozov.

then Taka's original plan was DW and Zueva. but he said during PIW he may use classic music for FS (maybe still Zueva), and will go offshore during May and July. then most of time Mao and Taka said they don't have any plan.

so everything is very confusing now and all we can do is wait and see@@

Hope this is not true. Suspect Anything is better than him.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:25 am

i alsowould like to see mao work with camerlengo and lori, lori for the sp and camerlengo for the fs that would be a killer combination...
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:41 pm

babayaga wrote:
shikure wrote:

I think most of you saw the news that Liza and Artur will use DW, then Yuzuru changed coach to Orser may lead the conclusion that he may also use DW.

then earlier rumor about yuzuru will use Pasquale Camerlengo (but this is before the coach changing release so very uncerntain now) and very unreliable rumor that mao will use Morozov.

then Taka's original plan was DW and Zueva. but he said during PIW he may use classic music for FS (maybe still Zueva), and will go offshore during May and July. then most of time Mao and Taka said they don't have any plan.

Accept maybe David Wilson Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:47 am

anything but diid wilson he really is too boring.... i am crossing my fingers for camerlengo, and the fact that doesn't hae any specific plans means she is considering other choreographers
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:58 am

I'd prefer Wilson than Morozov, but I wonder if Mao would try Marina Zoueva? She's the one who choreographs for Kozuka (LP), and the V/M, D/W, and S/S in ice dance, right?
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:39 am

I would like Mao to work with Kenji Miyamoto, the one that choreographed Dai's SP Eye and Lisa's free this season.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:09 am

kenji would also be good choice i really like kenji's choreography...
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:06 am

babayaga wrote:
shikure wrote:

I agree. I can't imagine Mao in Morozov's posing which judges somehow mistake for choreography and transitions. Evil or Very Mad
My dream team for Mao is Camerlengo, Miyamoto and Tom Dickson. Hopefully she'll choose one of them.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:25 am

when will mao announce who the choreograhers are going to be
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:47 am

She usually announces her programs in summer, if I'm not mistaken, so I guess we'll find out about her choreographers then. I hope though, that she'll announce it sooner.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:07 pm

I want Camerlengo to choreograph for Mao. Wasn't he quite vocal in saying that Mao is one of the skaters he wanted to do choreography for? That's why I'd like to see what he can do with Mao. What side of Mao he'll be able to show...
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:58 am

http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2012/05/11/0005044916.shtml the ice announce.
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/skate/figure/headlines/20120511-00000032-dal-spo.html

Mao said she is looking forward to it and there will be ladies' group number, which will be choreographed by Mai and Yuka Sato (is that a hint for Mao's future??)

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:22 am

shikure wrote:
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/skate/figure/headlines/20120511-00000032-dal-spo.html

Mao said she is looking forward to it and there will be ladies' group number, which will be choreographed by Mai and Yuka Sato (is that a hint for Mao's future??)

Thanks for the news.

I hope Yuka won't be her choreographer at least not for competitive programs, I'm not a fan of Alissa's programs. I'm with roma, I'd like to see what Camerlengo could for Mao, his choreography for Dai's long program was amazing! Swoon Hopefully, Mao will get inspired by this and try him out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:53 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
shikure wrote:

Thanks for the news.

I hope Yuka won't be her choreographer at least not for competitive programs, I'm not a fan of Alissa's programs. I'm with roma, I'd like to see what Camerlengo could for Mao, his choreography for Dai's long program was amazing! Swoon Hopefully, Mao will get inspired by this and try him out! Very Happy

if you don't like Alissa's program, I am very sorry to tell you both of her progroms is from Camerlengo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alissa_Czisny Yuka never did anything for her.
Camerlego is very busy and Akko may still go to him again, but it's still possible since Camerlego is located in DSC.
Most of yuka's students are using Camerlengo including Adam and Alissa, and only Jeremy's FS and Haruka's programs are from Yuka.
At least, I think Haruka's SP and Jeremy's FS are very nice. In addition, Taka's take five and romeo were nice too.

Pics from the ice announcement
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 05044910
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 05044911
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 05044912

they also released new cast for the ice including Jeff (of course), Javier (!!!), Mirai, D/W, shibutanis, Alena(!!), Adelina(!!!), Jeremy(!!!!).Mura, Yuruzu.

ETA: make-up artist should be fired due to Narumi's shoes and taka's overall look ...sigh
heels of mao is nice but...is totally weird to wear that in front of super small Narumi and not-so-tall Taka
elf, the princess and the servant..... Frustrated
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Sp-f-210

then WTH LOL
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Fig12010

Last edited by shikure on Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:14 am

shikure wrote:

if you don't like Alissa's program, I am very sorry to tell you both of her progroms is from Camerlengo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alissa_Czisny Yuka never did anything for her.
Camerlego is very busy and Akko may still go to him again, but it's still possible since Camerlego is located in DSC.
Most of yuka's students are using Camerlengo including Adam and Alissa, and only Jeremy's FS and Haruka's programs are from Yuka.
At least, I think Haruka's SP and Jeremy's FS are very nice. In addition, Taka's take five and romeo were nice too.

they also released new cast for the ice including Jeff (of course), Javier (!!!), Mirai, D/W, shibutanis, Alena(!!), Adelina(!!!), Jeremy(!!!!).Mura, Yuruzu.

Oops, I assumed it was Yuka who did the choreo. Embarassed
I liked jeremy's long program, I wish he'd keep it for another season so he could skate it cleanly and do it justice. I'm surprised that Camerlengo went for the princess program for Alissa and not trying something else, but maybe that's all she's comfortable with...

I'm so happy Javi is performing at The Ice! cheers And D/W Wub , this truly is an amazing cast, to bad Liza wasn't invited...
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_vfCiYTb9M

Mao Mao Mao Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts

At the beginning, a camera man asked them to keep their faces towards cameras.

Mao says there will be a program performed only by girls, which is the first time for the show. Because she usually skates alone, she's looking forward to performing the program together with other girls. She wants to give power to the audience in Nikko where the show will be held for the first time. (The show in Nikko will invite some evacuees of the earthquake/tsunami last year.)
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:05 am

linglang wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_vfCiYTb9M

Mao Mao Mao Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts

At the beginning, a camera man asked them to keep their faces towards cameras.

Mao says there will be a program performed only by girls, which is the first time for the show. Because she usually skates alone, she's looking forward to performing the program together with other girls. She wants to give power to the audience in Nikko where the show will be held for the first time. (The show in Nikko will invite some evacuees of the earthquake/tsunami last year.)

Thank you linglang! Mao looks pretty Wub
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:06 am

Wow!!!Adelina and Alena! It seems they get closer at COR( if you remember I told you about seeing Mao and Alena talking and laughing a lot together)
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:58 am

polosatik wrote:
Wow!!!Adelina and Alena! It seems they get closer at COR( if you remember I told you about seeing Mao and Alena talking and laughing a lot together)

did javier get invited partly because he's yuzuru's new training mate at toronto's cricket club? and does alena being invited give any additional hint towards morozov being a part of mao's future choreography / coaching team? affraid certainly morozov has helped alena, but there are other choreographers (like tom dickson) whose work intrigued me more than morozov's.

still it's the off-season. it's just good to see mao smiling. and doesn't narumi look adorable with her new hairdo Smile

shikure, that's hilarious, elf, princess and servant... Razz thanks everyone for the mao news and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:38 pm

skfan wrote:
polosatik wrote:

did javier get invited partly because he's yuzuru's new training mate at toronto's cricket club? and does alena being invited give any additional hint towards morozov being a part of mao's future choreography / coaching team? affraid certainly morozov has helped alena, but there are other choreographers (like tom dickson) whose work intrigued me more than morozov's.

still it's the off-season. it's just good to see mao smiling. and doesn't narumi look adorable with her new hairdo Smile

shikure, that's hilarious, elf, princess and servant... Razz thanks everyone for the mao news and thoughts.

Your logic scares me Smile Because she invited Alena and Adelina, does that mean that instead of Tat and Lori Mao will use Tat and Morozov? Hell, no! That would be my worst nightmare come true ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:12 pm

babayaga wrote:
skfan wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Your logic scares me Smile Because she invited Alena and Adelina, does that mean that instead of Tat and Lori Mao will use Tat and Morozov? Hell, no! That would be my worst nightmare come true ROTFLMAO

this is what happens when i try to contemplate a mao long program choreographed by morozov. my brain gets scrambled. Embarassed i'm sorry to have alarmed you with my non-logic geek

on the bright side, isn't peach a lovely color on mao? ^__^

Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Narumi looks like a doll, and not in a good way... way too photoshopped. And what the hell, Taka?? No socks and rolled up slacks? Mao looks great in high heels, but... she looks strange when she is taller than Taka.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:47 pm

skfan wrote:
polosatik wrote:

The ice ppl invited skaters during competition and from IMG.
Alena and Adelina went to Japan for competition this year, maybe that is the major reason. I don't think Javier and yazuru has any connection so far or at least I don't think their connection is good enough to let Javier agree to attend the show.

http://ameblo.jp/rina-sawayama/entry-11248237644.html
http://ameblo.jp/rina-sawayama/entry-11248222763.html
Rina's blog ~ she posted a pic that she wore the same shoes with Mao, then Mao looks good in the pic.
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 O0456010
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 O0465011
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 O0465012
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:21 am

who is this rina
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:56 pm

skfan wrote:
babayaga wrote:
skfan wrote:
polosatik wrote:

this is what happens when i try to contemplate a mao long program choreographed by morozov. my brain gets scrambled. Embarassed i'm sorry to have alarmed you with my non-logic geek

on the bright side, isn't peach a lovely color on mao? ^__^

Tat AND Morozov Unconscious ?! That would be ridiculously sad Frustrated Very Mad. In a way, I will be surprised if Tat works with Mao again this season. With all the problems Tat has going on with her health, and all the drama and loss she's gone through the last couple years, I would think she would want to scale down her work a lot, or ever retire. Plus the RFSA is really wanting Russians to work exclusively with Russians. AND of course, Mao needs to change things up.

It's so weird seeing Mao as the tallest one in the pic! Especially with a guy.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next