Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skate Canada 2012

Go down 
+19
Alokya
Lady_in_black
princessinpink
shar
swan
kitty
MaoChan756
Abdiel
ddmm
kenkyo
ElleluvsL
babayaga
Star85
ballerinamao
PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Mao2012
zarinaballerina
roma
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Skate Canada 2012 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada 2012   Skate Canada 2012 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:30 am

shikure wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
linglang wrote:
I also hope Akiko will teach how to calculate while skating a program to Tono. geek

LOL, I had the same thought when I heard what happened to her in the LP.

ddmm wrote:
When I watched Tono skating, all I was thinking was 'please don't zayak and don't crush to the wall!' Hell, no!

ROTFLMAO I think most of us were thinking the same. It's a shame though, because if Nobu would learn how to calculate in the midddle of the program, he would have a few world medals around his neck, imo.
I still remember how crushed he looked at K&C (I think it was 09 worlds, but I'm not sure) when he learned that his gorgeous 3-3-3 in the second half of his LP won't count because he Zayaked himself with it. Crying or Very sad Though listening to German commentators screaming "No, what the heck is he doing" was funny. Hell, no!

I think Tono needs to have program without complicated calculation.

Indeed...but I'm sure team Nobu and himself has already realized that about 5 seasons ago! Faint2
But he still went on zayakking, and nowadays fans in Jpn don't even call it the zayak rule anymore; we're starting to call it 'Odaru (do as Oda does sort of phrase)' and at SC many folks posted and tweeted 'Tono didn't Odaru!' in surprise. Laugh

Anyway, I'm happy that he's back with this old coach now. He seems like a real nice person and they seem to get along great, although I still can't remember his name or...what's his face? Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko

Skate Canada 2012
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5