Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trophee Eric Bompard 2013

Go down 
+16
AmazingGraceMao
Iceriver
Alokya
COHK
Hotaru
ballerinamao
Lady_in_black
ElleluvsL
BowbowDaijin
roma
chapis
zarinaballerina
Haidogirl
pearlyriver
l-spiralmao
shar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:19 am

Haidogirl wrote:
Quote :
As much as I love Mirai, she isn't going to Sochi, heck Rachel Flatt has more chance of that than Mirai.
PLEASE! Send everyone but not Flatt! She is so boring!Faint2 
Flatt isn't going either, don't worry. Wink  My point was, that regarding the condition Mirai is right now, and the USFS stance towards her (she lost their support, remember her 7th place at the last Nats), Flatt would have a better shot at that third place than Mirai (in USFSA eyes that is).

I just hope that the third spot is going to be given to a skater who trully deserves it on that night and not to the Feds predetermined favourite.

Haidogirl wrote:
Arent there usually always skaters waiting in the 2nd row?
Yes they are, but when a skater withdraws so late, they don't send anyone else, there's not enough time. Which is why the "only 10 skaters per discipline" rule is even more ridiculous. Before there were 12 skaters, so if someone withdrew, there were still 11 left, with the slimming down, a lot of skaters were left without a GP, and when someone withdraws and they still can't go, it just sucks. Frustrated
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 am

pearlyriver wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
If skaters withdraw just one week from a GP event, then is it too to find a replacement? I don't like this. Other promising skaters could have a chance at a GP event.
Arent there usually always skaters waiting in the 2nd row? Just like Kimmie Meissner jumped in the 2006 Olympics for Michelle Kwan?
It was Emily Hughes who replaced Michelle, not Kimmie.
Really? I messed up everything again Lips sealed 

Quote :
I just hope that the third spot is going to be given to a skater who trully deserves it on that night and not to the Feds predetermined favourite.

I really pray for Mirai, she is gorgeous! Its not easy to survive in the US figure skating!
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:03 am

Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
If skaters withdraw just one week from a GP event, then is it too to find a replacement? I don't like this. Other promising skaters could have a chance at a GP event.
Arent there usually always skaters waiting in the 2nd row? Just like Kimmie Meissner jumped in the 2006 Olympics for Michelle Kwan?

Quote :
I really pray for Mirai, she is gorgeous! Its not easy to survive in the US figure skating!
Pfff, you can't pray for someone who isn't willing to work hard Bawling Depressed Crying Drama! 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:51 am

pearlyriver wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:

Quote :
Pfff, you can't pray for someone who isn't willing to work hard Bawling Depressed Crying Drama! 

Whaat? Snow 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:52 am

Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
Whaat? Snow 
Yep, I agree with pearlyriver. While I love Mirai and wish her all the best, the situation she's found herself in, is entirely her fault. It's been a public knowledge that her work ethics aren't the best, it's also why I think that Frank fired her, though publicly it was an amicable split or something like that. She has so much potential, and she wasted it all. :crybl:Heck at one point even her agent told her to decide whether she wants to skate or not.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:07 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
Whaat? Snow 
Yep, I agree with pearlyriver. While I love Mirai and wish her all the best, the situation she's found herself in, is entirely her fault. It's been a public knowledge that her work ethics aren't the best, it's also why I think that Frank fired her, though publicly it was an amicable split or something like that. She has so much potential, and she wasted it all. :crybl:Heck at one point even her agent told her to decide whether she wants to skate or not.
What pisses me off as I find out more about her is that she doesn't seem to be as busy as other skaters. Christina is juggling skating with studying full-time at Harvard, Jason Brown takes piano lessons and also does well at school in addition to skating, Agnes is studying psychology at a renowned university and she's also a poet although I don't like her skating, and many other skaters have other commitments aside from training. Mirai has been accepted into a university but she deferred it and said that it was inconvenient for her. I don't know what she does aside from training, and even her training is yet to pay off. She's not even a bad jumper to begin with. She has quite good rotation and landing and her jumps look beautiful when they're well-executed. Did her agent really tell her to decide between skating and retiring affraid ? I think if she really wants to go to Sochi that bad, she should have worked much harder. At Vancouver, Frank said to her that: You'll be here for many years to come and many people have the same opinion. Now she even fails herself Very Mad .

Mirai at her best can give Ashley and Gracie a run for their money, but sadley she doesn't have Ashley's mindset, Joannie's determination and Michelle's mentality. silent 

Last edited by pearlyriver on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 am

And it looks like the university in US is relatively easy the early years, you can to decide the number and kinds of subjects, so I think Mirai should use the scholarship she probably got
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:49 am

Im sorry to hear about this all, i had no clue! Just in the last 2 or 3 years Mirai should have put everything in training, because of her age! Now it even might be too late at all to regain skills! Naa whatever.. her decision!

Btw have you seen this?
Yuzuru has to skate after Patrick! Good or not?
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2013/SEG001.HTM
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:54 am

Haidogirl wrote:

Btw have you seen this?
I don`t think it`s good, he always looks very nervous and we all know the scores Patrick will get Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 am

chapis wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:

Btw have you seen this?
I don`t think it`s good, he always looks very nervous and we all know the scores Patrick will get Rolling Eyes 
Hope he can do it like Tara did at Nagano Rolling Eyes But Han Yan will skate before Patrick, and if he can pull it off, he can make Patrick sweat Suspect 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 am

pearlyriver wrote:
chapis wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:

Btw have you seen this?
Hope he can do it like Tara did at Nagano Rolling Eyes But Han Yan will skate before Patrick, and if he can pull it off, he can make Patrick sweat Suspect 
Yes he can make Patrick sweat, but Patty can skate a quadless SP with 3T-3T and he'll still score over 90. Evil or Very Mad  It's good that Yuzu skates after Patrick. He needs the experience in learning to overcome his nerves. If he thinks this is bad, just wait untill Oly's. NOTHING is as nerve wrecking as Oly's.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:49 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
chapis wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:

Btw have you seen this?
Yes he can make Patrick sweat, but Patty can skate a quadless SP with 3T-3T and he'll still score over 90. Evil or Very Mad  It's good that Yuzu skates after Patrick. He needs the experience in learning to overcome his nerves. If he thinks this is bad, just wait untill Oly's. NOTHING is as nerve wrecking as Oly's.

I dont care, who do it, but someone have to beat him!
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:55 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
He needs the experience in learning to overcome his nerves. If he thinks this is bad, just wait untill Oly's. NOTHING is as nerve wrecking as Oly's.
I think this year nationals will be more nerve wrecking than OG pale 
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 am

Haidogirl wrote:

ROTFLMAO 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:

Wait, did he say that he's nervous? I think he's quite a formidable fighter. Brian is pretty good at handling pressure, hope he can help Yuzu with that.
Chanflation is 10x worse than Yunaflation. At least Yuna deserves every win she's earned, even if she was insnely overscored.
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:37 pm

chapis wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:

ROTFLMAO 
I don't know how the result at TEB will turn out, but Maybe Dai will repeat NHK success at GPF in Tokyo and beat Chan...fingers crossed. Worship 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:43 am

shar wrote:
chapis wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:

ROTFLMAO 
I don't know how the result at TEB will turn out, but Maybe Dai will repeat NHK success at GPF in Tokyo and beat Chan...fingers crossed.  Worship 
IF Daisuke will go to the GPF:drama: 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:47 am

Ilynikh/Katsalapov will go to TEB. I guess their chance at GPF is over Snow 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:37 am

pearlyriver wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Wait, did he say that he's nervous? I think he's quite a formidable fighter. Brian is pretty good at handling pressure, hope he can help Yuzu with that.
Chanflation is 10x worse than Yunaflation. At least Yuna deserves every win she's earned, even if she was insnely overscored.
I've never heard him say that, it was said here that he always looks nervous, so IMO it's good learning experience if he skates after the biggest overscoring skater in the history of figure skating.

perlyriver wrote:
Ilynikh/Katsalapov will go to TEB. I guess their chance at GPF is over
I thought that was over, the moment their scores appeared.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

I've never heard him say that, it was said here that he always looks nervous, so IMO it's good learning experience if he skates after the biggest overscoring skater in the history of figure skating.

perlyriver wrote:
Ilynikh/Katsalapov will go to TEB. I guess their chance at GPF is over
I thought that was over, the moment their scores appeared.
What a pity. I never care much for ice dancing, but their Swan Lake blew me away Dance . IMHO, they're better performer than DW and the Shibs, more diverse and more soul. I think they deserve better choreographed programs.

I can't believe that I found this picture
Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mm4t7buzsf1rnqthjo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:33 am

pearlyriver wrote:
What a pity. I never care much for ice dancing, but their Swan Lake blew me away Dance . IMHO, they're better performer than DW and the Shibs, more diverse and more soul. I think they deserve better choreographed programs.

I can't believe that I found this picture
Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mm4t7buzsf1rnqthjo1_r1_500
This is pic is so cute. Love Hearts 

Yes, i was pleasantly surprised about their Swan Lake, though to be honest, I wasn't paying a lot of atention during their skate. I need to rewatch this.

Lena and Nikita should've left Morozov a long time ago, but due to Lena's involvement with him, it's not going to happen. They have so much potential and they're waisting it on Morozov's crappy choreo, though there were complaints that these two aren't the hardest of workers either.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:46 am

zarinaballerina wrote:

Yes, i was pleasantly surprised about their Swan Lake, though to be honest, I wasn't paying a lot of atention during their skate. I need to rewatch this.

Lena and Nikita should've left Morozov a long time ago, but due to Lena's involvement with him, it's not going to happen. They have so much potential and they're waisting it on Morozov's crappy choreo, though there were complaints that these two aren't the hardest of workers either.
I've read a report on a tumblr dedicated to them, in which Morozov said that Lena had food poisoning before the FD, that's probably why she looked uncomfortable before starting the FD and the two went over their time limit. Well, other huge talents who're not willing to work hard and make sacrifice:scratch: ? Just when I start fangirling them Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 am

pearlyriver wrote:

I've read a report on a tumblr dedicated to them, in which Morozov said that Lena had food poisoning before the FD, that's probably why she looked uncomfortable before starting the FD and the two went over their time limit. Well, other huge talents who're not willing to work hard and make sacrifice:scratch: ? Just when I start fangirling them Embarassed 
It was reported a few years ago that they have (had) problems with comiting to working hard, maybe since switching to Morozov, this has changed...scratch  I don't think I've heard Morozov complaining, but then I'm not following them, or especially what Morozov has to say, so I hope that for their sake, they've gotten their act together.

Talent, no matter how much you have it, is not enough, if you're not willing to put in the hard work and sacrifise, you won't make it to the top. Just ask Sasha Cohen. Razz
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:41 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
It was reported a few years ago that they have (had) problems with comiting to working hard, maybe since switching to Morozov, this has changed...scratch  I don't think I've heard Morozov complaining, but then I'm not following them, or especially what Morozov has to say, so I hope that for their sake, they've gotten their act together.

Talent, no matter how much you have it, is not enough, if you're not willing to put in the hard work and sacrifise, you won't make it to the top. Just ask Sasha Cohen. Razz
Did Sasha have bad work ethic like Mirai? But at least she's an Olympic silver medalist and she never hit a rock bottom as terrible as Mirai, if I remember correctly. I doubt Mirai will ever go to Olympics again, let alone repeating what she'd done at Vancouver pale No 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 am

pearlyriver wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Did Sasha have bad work ethic like Mirai? But at least she's an Olympic silver medalist and she never hit a rock bottom as terrible as Mirai, if I remember correctly. I doubt Mirai will ever go to Olympics again, let alone repeating what she'd done at Vancouver pale No 
I didnt know, that Sasha had a bad working habbit as well! I feel free now to say, that Sasha had not the talent, that Mirai has.. (my opinion) Sasha was never able to skate two good programs, as we know. What about Mirai? All i know is her Vancouver performance and the one at Worlds after that, when she got her 70+ SP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophee Eric Bompard 2013
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next