Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trophee Eric Bompard 2013

Go down 
+16
AmazingGraceMao
Iceriver
Alokya
COHK
Hotaru
ballerinamao
Lady_in_black
ElleluvsL
BowbowDaijin
roma
chapis
zarinaballerina
Haidogirl
pearlyriver
l-spiralmao
shar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:00 pm

chapis wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

IF Anna beats Adelina yet again and makes it to GPF, do you think she'll go to Sochi with Yulia instead of Adelina?
 I dont like Anna`s skating but I think everyone waited enough for Adelina and Liza waken and just no Sad . So if Anna show at least more consistence she should to go.
I agree. IMO one spot will go to Julia, the rest will fight for the second one. I love Liza so much, but I don't think she'll be going. No Depressed Crying 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:58 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:

Haidogirl wrote:
I didnt know, that Sasha had a bad working habbit as well! I feel free now to say, that Sasha had not the talent, that Mirai has.. (my opinion) Sasha was never able to skate two good programs, as we know
Well, according to TAT, Sasha didn't want to work on those stuff she wasn't good at, and rather focused on perfecting those elements she was already great at. Robin Wagner was also quite critical of her, but considering that the criticism came after Sasha left her...I wonder how much of it was exaggerated.

Sasha's SS were rather poor, the same for her jumps. She was good at acting and showing off her flexibility. And since she was the first with such great flexibility, it had a great wow factor. But now that I look back at her programs, it was same old, same old. IMO.
I'm under the same impression. She wowed me the first time I watched her, but now rewatching her old competitive programs, I can see that her SS is boring and her jump posture is horrible. Her bad work ethics probably explain why she was never determined enough to fix her jumps. Even under the 6.0 system, when the judges weren't so strict with UR and wrong edge, Sasha's technical marks were often held down for her bad techniques. IMO Sasha sometimes comes across as being too self-conscious. She always looks like: Hey look at me, I'm so beautiful. Sasha's dramatic style appeals to the Western audiences. I find Mao and Jaonnie's presentation more organic, even though some times Mao fails to project herself.

Back to Adelina. I don't like Anna's skating but she seems to be a fierce competitor. In FS, being a tough cookie is just as important as being a jumping bean or beautiful ballerina.

Did the French announcer pronounce Ashley's last name as Vagner? Smile

From 5:31 to 5:49, is that Morozov's common reaction? ROTFLMAO 
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Watching Ice dance. Gosh, Elena has such a star appeal. Love Hearts  Please, please, please leave Morozov. I'm begging you!!! Worship 
Is their SD choreographed by Morozov? I could not believe my eyes when I saw them skate: they were faster than V/M, deep edges, lovely costumes, crisp and sharp, confident, like I have never seem them before. They must have worked like maniacs since NHK trophy: who can say now they have a bad work ethic, I mean, come on! I almost gave up on them and now they skate like this: they were the highlight in the ice dance for me. After top 2 retire, these two are the only ones with the talent to take their place. It's clear to everybody that in terms of raw potential, they are better than any other couple who will battle for Olympic bronze medal...they just don't skate to that potential (until last night). I was cheering for Katia and Dimitri to defend their national title after the changes in their skating when they went to Zhulin but now....if I/K skate like this ,the only was B/S defend their title is by politics.
Can't wait for the FD!

About Anna P, I don't want to sound mean, but she gave an interview (actually 2) after CoC where she "smoothly" bashed Adelina. I found it quite rude and make me like her less. She said something like Adelina is a sweetheart off the ice, but on the ice she stalks her and makes her unable to practice her jumps on purpose (and that's her strategy, to intimidate people in the warm up). I read that on fsu and some users who were at CoC said nothing like that happened. Even if it did, it was not a nice thing to say. Plus, to be honest, I don't think Adelina saw Anna as much of a threat to do things like this. Maybe this is the fan in me speaking, but Adelina doesn't strike me as a diva person. She doesn't trust herself enough to skate well, I don't see her intimidate other skaters with her Bambi looks and deer eyes when it's clear she can barely breath before the competition. Not to mention, right after Adelina kind of messed up her SP yesterday and was in second place after Anna, a cameo of Anna was shown where she was all smiles - and this after she was almost in tears after her performance because she missed her 2A and messed up a spin (and still scored pretty well considering she didn't bother to interpret her program any more after her mistakes and skated like a robot - unlike Adelina).
So sorry guys, I am not jumping in Anna's bandwagon. She is a lot like Julia - the diva quality, fierceness and all that, but lacks on common sense, IMO. Julia's interviews are also raw and sometimes make you wanna affraid  but she was never that disrespectful.
I am cheering for Adelina to beat Anna this time. And I want to see if Anna has the same jumps and consistency 2 years from now. I can't believe she's most likely going to the GPF and Akiko is not, it infuriates me
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:06 am

Can anyone explain to me what does deep edge in FS mean Embarassed . I/K was like a different couple yesterday. They were effortlessly fast, it looks like they were gliding on the ice, charismatic presentation and they also look gorgeous geek 

I dont know that Anna said that about Adelina Bad idea! . I just remember she said that Adelina was so stressed about Sochi while she felt relaxed since she had nothing to lose. I'm not much of a diehard fan of Adelina, but she strikes me as a talented girl who doesn't believe in herself, who thinks that she can't do it. Disappointed 
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 am

These girls are way too young to be this damn cocky and arrogant. Unless they can last another 4 years, and still be on top like Mao, Yuna, and Caro, they really need to be quiet and stay humble. You never know how your future will turn out young ladies.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:55 am

Here's the interview with Anna I read a week ago.
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?89747-Anna-Pogorilaya-I-jumped-up-and-down-when-I-saw-myself-ahead-of-Carolina-Kostner!
The main highlights are:
Adelina managed to overcome herself in the short program and skated brilliantly. But, you see, it was difficult to skate here - time zone change, jet lag, the air at the rink was not very good, smog in the streets, and Adelina skated last yesterday. She had her own thoughts pressuring her, she must be always thinking about the Olympic Games - I understand how hard it was for her. It was much easier for me.
Winning CoC has shown me how much I lack yet. I wasn't happy at all to see such a gap in PCS between me and Kostner. I realized that I was very tired by the end of the free program, which means I need more run-throughs, working out the bugs. And, considering that everyone will from now on see me as an additional threat, they will work harder and try to be even better.

She also said that she likes Carol for her sunny personality and was impressed when they were both practicing on the same rink and when Anna came up to warn her to avoid a collision and Carol answered in Russian.
I didn't say I wouldn't try to get to the home Olympics (smiles). I just think that realistically I'm likely not to be sent to the Olympics in Sochi. There are already enough candidates for the two spots, I'm in the second-tier group, and it is unlikely they'll place a bet on me. But I definitely have to fight (smiles).

Here's some more tidbits she said about Adelina:
If I hurt someone, and quite deeply, it was Adelina Sotnikova. She got really angry, and our next encounter won't be easy for me. She was pressuring me quite harshly at practices in China, too. Adelina is such a sweetheart outside of the rink, but at practices she has a way of pressuring the competitors… It didn't affect me, even though she was aiming to do exactly that. It was interesting - such a show! Here is she, not even looking at you. She is not interested in you! But when you pass her, Adelina starts inadvertently following you. If it were someone else, you'd go your separate ways. But Adelina… She will definitely get in your way when you are attempting a jump, and you have to skip the jump, otherwise you collide!

I get the impression that Anna is becoming more self-confident, may be too much confidence. Her words could have been manipulated. For example, she might have said sth like: Adelina was very fast and very concentrated on her own program on the ice so I have to be careful to avoid collision. It'll be interesting to see whether she'll turn into a full blown diva or a formidable but down-to-earth competitor like Carol.

Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:08 am

Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Tumblr_mwcbs7ixMf1qav07ko2_250
That's what star quality is.
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:50 am

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:26 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Watching Ice dance. Gosh, Elena has such a star appeal. Love Hearts  Please, please, please leave Morozov. I'm begging you!!! Worship 
Is their SD choreographed by Morozov? I could not believe my eyes when I saw them skate: they were faster than V/M, deep edges, lovely costumes, crisp and sharp, confident, like I have never seem them before. They must have worked like maniacs since NHK trophy: who can say now they have a bad work ethic, I mean, come on! I almost gave up on them and now they skate like this: they were the highlight in the ice dance for me. After top 2 retire, these two are the only ones with the talent to take their place. It's clear to everybody that in terms of raw potential, they are better than any other couple who will battle for Olympic bronze medal...they just don't skate to that potential (until last night). I was cheering for Katia and Dimitri to defend their national title after the changes in their skating when they went to Zhulin but now....if I/K skate like this ,the only was B/S defend their title is by politics.
Can't wait for the FD!

About Anna P, I don't want to sound mean, but she gave an interview (actually 2) after CoC where she "smoothly" bashed Adelina. I found it quite rude and make me like her less. She said something like Adelina is a sweetheart off the ice, but on the ice she stalks her and makes her unable to practice her jumps on purpose (and that's her strategy, to intimidate people in the warm up). I read that on fsu and some users who were at CoC said nothing like that happened. Even if it did, it was not a nice thing to say. Plus, to be honest, I don't think Adelina saw Anna as much of a threat to do things like this. Maybe this is the fan in me speaking, but Adelina doesn't strike me as a diva person. She doesn't trust herself enough to skate well, I don't see her intimidate other skaters with her Bambi looks and deer eyes when it's clear she can barely breath before the competition. Not to mention, right after Adelina kind of messed up her SP yesterday and was in second place after Anna, a cameo of Anna was shown where she was all smiles - and this after she was almost in tears after her performance because she missed her 2A and messed up a spin (and still scored pretty well considering she didn't bother to interpret her program any more after her mistakes and skated like a robot - unlike Adelina).
So sorry guys, I am not jumping in Anna's bandwagon. She is a lot like Julia - the diva quality, fierceness and all that, but lacks on common sense, IMO. Julia's interviews are also raw and sometimes make you wanna affraid  but she was never that disrespectful.
I am cheering for Adelina to beat Anna this time. And I want to see if Anna has the same jumps and consistency 2 years from now. I can't believe she's most likely going to the GPF and Akiko is not, it infuriates me
I/K had bad work habits in the past, it looks like this problem is solved. These two are so talented it's insane. Everyone is in love with their talent, however what they're doing with it, or had been doing with it, is another story. Like I said, in this sport you can't survive on talent alone. And what kind of crap is Morozov giving them is also a problem. Last year, their Ghost FD was awful.

Anna as a skater, has a long way to go. Het SS and TR are nowhere near the top and it's OK, she's only 15. But boy is she a competitor. I prefer her to Julia, but she's not one of my favourites.
I think her win at CoC has gotten to her head a bit. If you have a problem with the way Adelina is supposedly behaving during training, than go to her and talk it out in private, don't bad mouth her in public. Mad 

I agree with shar, some of this teenagers are way too arrogant. They need to be careful, today they're on top, tomorrow at the bottom, due to puberty, so keep it humble. Adelina doesn't strike me as a diva or mean spirited either, everyone who've met her said she's very nice. scratch 

My dream team for Sochi would be Elena Radionova and Liza. Lenushka is too young and Liza isn't doing good at the moment, so I'm afraid it's going to be Julia, Adelina (Fed loves her), or Julia and Anna.

@chapis, thanx for the stream! Why the heck are the ads popping up every minute? Very Mad 

WTH is going on with B/L, he messed up both side by side jumps. it's usually her, who has problems.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:38 am

zarinaballerina wrote:

My dream team for Sochi would be Elena Radionova and Liza. Lenushka is too young and Liza isn't doing good at the moment, so I'm afraid it's going to be Julia, Adelina (Fed loves her), or Julia and Anna.

Everyone is waiting for Liza to arrive but she's still not ready silent

Zarina, you know so much abou the world of FS Daisies for you 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:59 am

Is the mens supposed to be aired now?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:06 am

pearlyriver wrote:

Thank you for the compliment, but my knowledge about FS is nowhere near the level that many other members of this foum have. Embarassed 

@Haidogirl, yes the men are competing now. However my stream is killing me. Mad 

Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:29 am

I guess I woke up in good mood because I don`t like pairs very much but today they were ok , Mervin and his new partner actually have potential and are now better than Narumi and his partner, to start from where she choose him scratch , he comes from singles? , they only do double twist, Marvin and  Narumi were doing triple twist easly, like her new partner can´t throw her higher and seriously, how much Narumi can weigh? 37kg at most and when they is doing throw jumps he takes too long and looks very forced. Between Natasha looks super happy to be there . I liked the French couple too and hope they will improve , Pang and Tong were good but with  problems in the jumps, mainly him, I wonder if he is injured?

And I / K truly have improved a lot and I love her dress Thumbs up! . I see Morozov has its moments of brilliance Laughing like with cyber swan with Daisuke and ex Requiem for Miki and pearlyriver I can`t see how much deep edges are neither, how you can see that Suspect ??? It is marks left on the ice??, excuse me my ignorance Sweatdrop 

As for Anna, sounds like a very irritating girl, Yuna 2 Rolling Eyes . I honestly think that competitions and relationships are not as cordial sometimes between competitors like media and they make us to believe, they are competing at a high level and have sacrificed so much in their lives and if us that we're just fans bother sometimes with the scores for example, I do not even want to think what goes through theirs minds, they surely have to make many tantrums. But regardless of this they look bad doing it kind of comments Disappointed , especially if they have no evidence on the alleged interference.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:50 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:

Thank you for the compliment, but my knowledge about FS is nowhere near the level that many other members of this foum have. Embarassed 

@Haidogirl, yes the men are competing now. However my stream is killing me. Mad 

Is it this hababar stream again?
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 am

@Hime:
http://www.hahabar.com/20131114/v--684006-5284f4bcde95c0.87721787.html

It seems like the pair event was a snoozefest. Even reading Twitter is boring.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:07 am

Yuzu! Bawling Sad, Lonely Depressed Crying  Well, better now that at Nationals, or worse in Sochi.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:15 am

What a skate from Patrick Chan, love his music choice

and what a score he get affraid 
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:19 am

Wow Patrick was sooooo good, I am glad because if he going to win in Sochi anyway at least he show deserve it.

Yuzu Depressed Crying , whyyyyyy??? he is so talented

And Jason did very good too, but without quadruple yet. he was soooooo adorable in kiss and cry Wub
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 am

Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 pm

I/K are doing better but I prefer their SD.
V/M program is so plain it is not bad but I was so impressed with their Carmen program Worship , and Tessa is so pretty but definitly that green dress doesn`t look good with her skin tone.
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 pm

LADIES FREE NOW , SAME STREAM
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Adelina Frustrated , this girl is killing me Very Mad Bawling

eta. I am sorry I don`t see her face, I need glasses, I thought she was Adelina Escape  Laughing ,  she was a random ukranian girl, poor girl, it was a bad skate, but I am glad she was not Adelina geek
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:40 pm

chapis wrote:
Adelina Frustrated , this girl is killing me Very Mad Bawling

eta. I am sorry I don`t see her face, I need glasses, I thought she was Adelina Escape  Laughing ,  she was a random ukranian girl, poor girl, it was a bad skate, but I am glad she was not Adelina geek
haha at first I was also wondering adelina? when did she skate heh
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Wow, the crowd is very supportive with their skaters Yep!

How I could to forget the horrible and transparent dress of Adelina confused

songs really catchy for the warm up Boogie 

Last edited by chapis on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 pm

chapis wrote:
Wow, the crowd is very supportive with their skaters Yep! 
they sure are Yep! 

I really hope that Gao will medal here, no more 4th place please

by the way what do think of Emelie's FS I really liked her choreography, and whoever did it, did a great job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophee Eric Bompard 2013   Trophee Eric Bompard 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophee Eric Bompard 2013
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next