Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada

Go down 
+45
Abdiel
supportmaoasada
inspiration*
dlnnyc
roma
klarification
sapphiresky
alyssa
skfan
kaarolcia
Star85
jkblues
kaabi
cherriee
Haidogirl
unisu
Okami
Alokya
leo
ddmm
Lady_in_black
swan
sweetdream
KariDebate
Ken Himura
purplemaze
SpecialK
illani
bellarina
Batsuchan
tianrushui
MaoChan756
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Cloviece
dangerous_angel_face
zarinaballerina
shikure
maowataiyo
babayaga
chiyori
polosatik
bibi
ballerinamao
fefe_sky
linglang
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 am

shikure wrote:
babayaga wrote:
shikure wrote:
actually there was rumor after worlds from a gossip magazine and all ppl thought they were making up the story but maybe that was true >"<

A rumor about her mother being unwell? pale

a rumor about her mother was sick~ but that was disclosure by an unreliable magazine. no one confirmed that and ppl won't think that is real.

I just remembered I saw the headline on google search or something.

I see, thanks shikure. this is so sad..
Back to top Go down
unisu

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:50 am

I feel so sad now...yes no doubt I am disappointed as this is the GPF that we have waited for 3 years..
but of course more important is her mother ><...i think the condition must be very serious which mao have to withdraw at the last moment......I hope her mother will getting better soon... I dont want our Mao to be sad anymore...and Mai too ><...I like their family so much, good luck to their family...

Be strong Mao!! ><
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 am

I can't believe this, if there has been so many rumours about her mother being sick why hasn't there been talked about or any reliable news mentioned it before... this is soo frustrating, what kind of illnes could suddenly appear out of nowhere!
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 am

Oh noes, what a bad timing this all has!
But i wish all the best to her mom, whatever she has! Sad
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 am

The more I think about it, the more I'm worried for mao... just imagining her being worried on the plane for at least 15 hours, and rushing to the hospital from the airport... how torturing will that be.
Our girl is really amazingly strong. Bet she knows her mom is sicked all these times, but she keeps training and appears strong during interviews. Being much older than her, I got bothered by problems so easily in my own life. *shame*
Mao-chan, I definitely learn from you. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 am

cherriee wrote:
The more I think about it, the more I'm worried for mao... just imagining her being worried on the plane for at least 15 hours, and rushing to the hospital from the airport... how torturing will that be.
Our girl is really amazingly strong. Bet she knows her mom is sicked all these times, but she keeps training and appears strong during interviews. Being much older than her, I got bothered by problems so easily in my own life. *shame*
Mao-chan, I definitely learn from you. Thank you.

yeah that really counts for me too Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
kaabi

kaabi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:29 am

I'm so worried for Mao I pray for her mom and family to be well!! Ganbatte all of you!! Be strong willed just like your daughter Mrs. Asada!! You can overcome this!!!
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 am

OMG Mao´s more strong than i thought with a family problem and competeing ,training and going to interviews all this time and that´s incredible. I hope everyting will be fine, i hope she arrives soon to Japan please Sad
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 am

When she is back in Japan, maybe Takahiko can be by her site! *tries to make a better mood* Surprised
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 am

well no matter what I think we will get the whole story by tomorrow, and the only thig we can do is hope that it isn't anything to serious and that Mao's mothers recovers quickly, i can't imagine what will happen to Mao if her mothers critical condition stays like that! just the thought makes me wanna cry!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 am

I'm still in shock , just crying Sad Sad Mao doesn't deserve it! I believe everything will be alright! Mao's mother is super strong woman, I know she will recover soon!
I hope all Akiko,Dai and Yuzuru will perform well, guys, just do it for Mao!!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 am

Oh my God, this has to be very serious, for her to go back home. I hope Mao's mother will overcome this. Depressed Crying
This girl is so unbelievably strong. I can't believe she's only 21.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 am

This situation reminds me of Ira in GPF 2002 in Petersburg, when her mother was hospitalized at the night before the competition. And you know, these terrible situations will make her even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 am

According to Lynn Rutherford's tweet: "A member of JSF's contingent here says Asada's mother was ill prior to this event&the situation has grown worse prompting Mao to return home" Sad

polosatik wrote:
This situation reminds me of Ira in GPF 2002 in Petersburg, when her mother was hospitalized at the night before the competition. And you know, these terrible situations will make her even stronger.

I agree, I also thought of Ira.
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 pm

I still can't believe these all are happening, Bawling i feel like crazy, my hands are shaking pushing buttons of the tv remote, waiting and looking for the breaking news of Mao and her mother critically ill in the hospital Sad , but to no avail. If ever there will be announcement in the news i think it will be in 40 minutes more at news early bird by 4am.

Reading all the links you guys here have shared, i can't help but feel the situation, These are all oh so, so sad... I feel and worry for Mao now, who's probably in the plane now on her way back, scared and worried for her Mom. My heart goes out to Mao's Mom in the hospital, to Mai and also their whole family. I feel so sad for what they all are going through. My heart cries for Mrs. Asada, may God take away her pain, and restore her good health. I pray for our dear Mao as well who has to be brave facing all these... I wish i could give her a hug at least right this very moment. >:d< hang in there Mao... May God hold them all in the palm of His hand and cloak them all in His love and peace at this trying, difficult time. Bless Coach Sato too for being with Mao now in their flight back, who probably also doing his best in comforting Mao, reassuring her that everything will be alright. My prayers as well for their safe return flight, and thoughts and more prayers for the whole Asada family. God please keep them all safe.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 pm

purplemaze wrote:
I still can't believe these all are happening, Bawling i feel like crazy, my hands are shaking pushing buttons of the tv remote, waiting and looking for the breaking news of Mao and her mother critically ill in the hospital Sad , but to no avail. If ever there will be announcement in the news i think it will be in 40 minutes more at news early bird by 4am.

Reading all the links you guys here have shared, i can't help but feel the situation, These are all oh so, so sad... I feel and worry for Mao now, who's probably in the plane now on her way back, scared and worried for her Mom. My heart goes out to Mao's Mom in the hospital, to Mai and also their whole family. I feel so sad for what they all are going through. My heart cries for Mrs. Asada, may God take away her pain, and restore her good health. I pray for our dear Mao as well who has to be brave facing all these... I wish i could give her a hug at least right this very moment. >:d< hang in there Mao... May God hold them all in the palm of His hand and cloak them all in His love and peace at this trying, difficult time. Bless Coach Sato too for being with Mao now in their flight back, who probably also doing his best in comforting Mao, reassuring her that everything will be alright. My prayers as well for their safe return flight, and thoughts and more prayers for the whole Asada family. God please keep them all safe.

The same is happening to me. i can't concentrate on anything. I keep thinking about Mao. This must be the longest flight home of her life. Knowing now, that this has been going on for long time, I can't help but cry, when I remeber how strong both, Mao and Mai have been.
I hope and pray, that her mother will get better soon.
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
purplemaze wrote:

The same is happening to me. i can't concentrate on anything. I keep thinking about Mao. This must be the longest flight home of her life. Knowing now, that this has been going on for long time, I can't help but cry, when I remeber how strong both, Mao and Mai have been.
I hope and pray, that her mother will get better soon.

It's the same with me. I am supposed to work, but I can't think about anything else right now. Just sitting around checking for updates on the internet. I wish there was something I could do to help Mao and support her.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Oh no! I just found out about Mao's situation. Her mom must be pretty sick for Mao to skip GPF. What horrible timing. I really hope her mom will be ok
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Same with me. I can't stay focused on anything over Mao, I'm trying to calm down but it doesn't work. I want to hug Mao, say everything will be ok. God,please, give Asada family strength to overcome all difficulties and may them all stay healthy. I hope as soon as Mao will arrive to Japan, her mother will feel better.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:38 pm

polosatik wrote:
Same with me. I can't stay focused on anything over Mao, I'm trying to calm down but it doesn't work. I want to hug Mao, say everything will be ok. God,please, give Asada family strength to overcome all difficulties and may them all stay healthy. I hope as soon as Mao will arrive to Japan, her mother will feel better.

me too, I really hope that it isn't anything serious!
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:16 pm

OMG I just can't believe something this huge happened! :/
I can't think of how serious the situation might be if Mao withdrew!

I never heard of any news about her mother's health.
My prayers go to Mao and her family. I just hope her mom will be fine!
I can't believe am crying right now! This is just so sad! Sad
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:50 pm

It's been confirmed here, tv Asahi just announced the news of Mao's withdrew from GPF via 5am news, and is on her way home now due to her Mother's critical condition. One of the team lady from JSF has made an urgent press conference @ around 5am JST regarding the matter and it was shown on the tv news. She said that Mao's manager contacted them at around late wee hours Canada time thru celfone call, telling the critical condition of mao's Mom. The JSF rep. also said that Mao left and board the plane at around past 1am JST, apologising that she had to witdrew and leave. They accompanied her also to the airport when Mao and Coach Sato left and she said that Mao looks sad and stern "りんとして、帰った" (rin toshite kaeta). The JSF lady spokesperson also relayed that Mao said that this GPF meant a lot to her and she would be willing to still compete if only they received sure words that her Mom will be safe and ok, but it didn't happen so she had to leave and be with her critical Mom asap. The JSF spokesperson looks so sad as well while reporting all these. They didn't thought that all would go down to this and that Mao's Mom 's condition would worsen. (-_-) Sad
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:02 pm

noooooooo Depressed Crying , why was there no answer about whether her Mom would be ok, this doesn't look good! I feel so devastated to hear how sad Mao was and how much this competition meant to her, as well as her mom's critical condition!

but I need to know what happened for Mao's mom to be in a critical condition, and what's worse why couldn't they say that she would be okay!

Last edited by ballerinamao on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:03 pm

purplemaze wrote:
It's been confirmed here, tv Asahi just announced the news of Mao's withdrew from GPF via 5am news, and is on her way home now due to her Mother's critical condition. One of the team lady from JSF has made an urgent press conference @ around 5am JST regarding the matter and it was shown on the tv news. She said that Mao's manager contacted them at around late wee hours Canada time thru celfone call, telling the critical condition of mao's Mom. The JSF rep. also said that Mao left and board the plane at around past 1am JST, apologising that she had to witdrew and leave. They accompanied her also to the airport when Mao and Coach Sato left and she said that Mao looks sad and stern "りんとして、帰った" (rin toshite kaeta). The JSF lady spokesperson also relayed that Mao said that this GPF meant a lot to her and she would be willing to still compete if only they received sure words that her Mom will be safe and ok, but it didn't happen so she had to leave and be with her critical Mom asap. The JSF spokesperson looks so sad as well while reporting all these. They didn't thought that all would go down to this and that Mao's Mom 's condition would worsen. (-_-) Sad
Oh no... It looked like Mao's mom is in very very bad condition pale Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next