Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada

Go down 
+45
Abdiel
supportmaoasada
inspiration*
dlnnyc
roma
klarification
sapphiresky
alyssa
skfan
kaarolcia
Star85
jkblues
kaabi
cherriee
Haidogirl
unisu
Okami
Alokya
leo
ddmm
Lady_in_black
swan
sweetdream
KariDebate
Ken Himura
purplemaze
SpecialK
illani
bellarina
Batsuchan
tianrushui
MaoChan756
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Cloviece
dangerous_angel_face
zarinaballerina
shikure
maowataiyo
babayaga
chiyori
polosatik
bibi
ballerinamao
fefe_sky
linglang
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Chiyori I think that reading your account of the GPF was more interesting for me than watching it ,lol

and your special moment was so touching and sweet, it's so cool that he smiled at you in person...

On a completely random note, I hope that Akiko wears that pink/fuschia dress at nationals, I thought it was so pretty and really emphasized her grace in that program Smile
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I've written something here ! I had quite a busy week last week! I had many exams and I wanted to attend all events at the JGPF and GPF ! I was in shock when I heard the news that Mao had left and I didn't even saw her practice on Wednesday because I thought "I have to study and anyway I'll see her this week-end!". I know this is kind of selfish but it was my first thought...and then I became very sad for her and was worrying a lot for her mother. I read the news she had left Quebec city on Thursday 11h30 and I had an exam at 12h00 and 14h00 ! So I wasn't very concentrated and I was hoping everything was gonna be alright once she arrives in Japan..but unfortunately it did happen that way...
Well, I did have a good week-end at the competition! Many of my friends only came for the seniors, but I didn't wanted to miss any junior skaters and I was quite impress! It's just so impressing to see all tiny and young they are and they achieve to do all the big tricks! My favorites in junior were Julia Lipniskaya, Polina Shelepen and Zijun Li as well as Han Yan (this guy can jump !!! and sadly he looked so sick but he did a good job anyway!)
The first picture we got was with Julia Lipniskaya and Polina Shelepn while they were stretching after their short program. They looked to have such a good time together. They have the same coach and they seem to be very close friends always laughing together! They were quite nice even thought they didn't speak ANY english haha ! Then, we found Michael Brezina in the stands so we asked him for a picture too. When the day was over and we were going back to our car, we saw the 2 japanese junior guys waiting for the bus. They both were so shy but were very thankful especially their teamleader (I think) who was keeping thanking us for congrulating their skaters !
On Friday, I saw a big Mao banner on the other side of the rink so we decided to go take a look up close and I meet the guy who put it there. I took a picture with the "Mao's smile" banner and the guy explaned us that they were a couple of person sending each other the banners all around the world so the banner can be at all the competitions Mao is entering. We also discussed a bit about Mao's lost.
On saturday, during the Women victory ceremony, we went on the other side of the rink where we could get right beside the board so when they did their Victory tour we got the chance to take a picture with Akiko Suzuki! She was really nice to us because the other one didn't sign as much autographs and take as much pictures with the fans.
Finally on Sunday, we went to the gala practice and it was fun to see the skaters a little bit more relaxed ! Well most of them were, but I thought it was sad the the Sue/Han had their coach with them making them train like it was a normal training session (doing all their difficult elements as well as the side by side jumps) while the others were enjoying themselves. But then, Wenjing Sue as well as the others seemed to have a blast during group number rehearsal ! It was soooo funny Smile Especially Alexander Smirnov was acting like a clown ! When Liza Tukta left the ice, she signed some autographs and I wanted to have a picture with her but there were stairs between her and me as well as a rope at the bottom of the stairs and one at the top so no one could go down where the skaters were. And there was this Security Guard looking at us like we were outlaw! But I kindly asked her for a picture and she kindly accepted ! So she climbed the stairs with her skates one and I got a picture ! I was soo happy Smile Then, and Yuzu and Dai had finished their gala rehearsal, we thought we could maybe meet them outside were they take the bus so we went their and waited for about 15 minutes and they arrived! So we got a picture with both of them! They were very nice too and kept on thank us while we were congratulating them and thanking them for the picture haha!
Well all in all, it was a wonderful week-end !! Even thought it was mixed with sadness for Mao..
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

It's great to hear Chiyori and bibi had a great weekend. It's too bad that I cancelled my trip in the last minute. I hope I have another chance to watch skating live this season.
Yan Han caught a cold before he left for QC and got a fever after he arrived in QC. Considering all these situation, it's pretty good for him to make the podium. I heard that he literally crawled into Kiss and Cry...He must be exhausted after his long program.
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 pm

OMG bibi I really wanted to see Yuzuru and Akiko up close too! I never thought of waiting by the bus... I know some people who went skater-stalking at the hotel, but I thought that was a little too much for me. Razz Next time, you'll definitely see me by the bus.

I thought of you after the exhibition practice and wondered if you might be over with the group of people in the stands next to the K&C but I guess by the time we got there you were already outside. I'm pretty sure I remember what you look like from the article on your website you posted a couple years back, but all I saw were little kiddies... Or maybe I was just too bummed we didn't hurry over and completely missed you lol. We got there towards the end, when only PChan was left. Next time I go to an event, I will sit next to the K&C during practices, mark my words!!

I'm really planning to go to Worlds 2013 now. I've met this really wonderful group of people that were talking about it and I said I was interested but that it was just too expensive... It's still very expensive, but what can I say, they were very convincing lol!

kaabi, my friend was in charge of the pictures so they're all on his camera and he didn't upload them yet. But really, I'd rather not post pictures of me in a public section like this one. I'll try PM-ing it to you when I get it. Wink

ballerinamao, I didn't actually scream hehe. He was just starting to walk away so I just said it. But it was really out of the blue lol.

ETA: Han Yan looked really sick. As soon as his program was over, you could see him coughing like crazy and he did it non stop on the podium too. Poor guy. He looked really miserable.
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Thanks for the reports chiyori and bibi!!

Sounds like both of you had a wonderful time (besides the situation with Mao of course.) It's always interesting hearing about which skaters are kinder to fans and which aren't - it makes me appreciate them (or not) more. Smile chiyori, you should definitely try to go to Worlds! That would be epic. And you never know when Canada will have Worlds again, right?
Back to top Go down
kaabi

kaabi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 am

Chiyori, no problem, I totally understand! Thanks for sharing your experience it was almost like I experienced it firsthand *tears of joy*

bibi, OMG I stalked the skaters to their bus after their exhibition at Skate America but I was too shy to ask Takahiko for a picture ;___; Me and my friend were hiding behind a bush just watching and admiring them entering the bus from afar... Honestly I was scared to ask b/c no one else was waiting at the bus stop except for us two!! GAAAHHH regretregretregrettttt. So it's ok to ask them for pictures while they are going towards their bus? I am so noobie in my fan etiquette!! fretfret
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 am

Quote :
I thought of you after the exhibition practice and wondered if you might be over with the group of people in the stands next to the K&C but I guess by the time we got there you were already outside. I'm pretty sure I remember what you look like from the article on your website you posted a couple years back, but all I saw were little kiddies... Or maybe I was just too bummed we didn't hurry over and completely missed you lol. We got there towards the end, when only PChan was left. Next time I go to an event, I will sit next to the K&C during practices, mark my words!!

No I wasn't with the kids near the Kiss n Cry area waiting for autographs all day long! In fact, I knew some of them (because they are from different figure skating club around here in Quebec city) and most of them didn't even know the skaters they were waiting to have their autographs..haha it made me laugh Razz As I didn't care about autographs, I prefered to wait and see skaters in the venue or outside to get the chance to take a picture with them. However, it was Sunday and I really wanted Liza's picture, so I took a chance and it worked Smile

Quote :
bibi, OMG I stalked the skaters to their bus after their exhibition at Skate America but I was too shy to ask Takahiko for a picture ;___; Me and my friend were hiding behind a bush just watching and admiring them entering the bus from afar... Honestly I was scared to ask b/c no one else was waiting at the bus stop except for us two!! GAAAHHH regretregretregrettttt. So it's ok to ask them for pictures while they are going towards their bus? I am so noobie in my fan etiquette!! fretfret

What I didn't say is that my brother and his friend, who are figure skaters as well, really wanted a picture with Dai. So, they went near the Kiss n Cry area just like I did for Liza and tried the same method. My brother's friend suceeded, but when it came to my brother's turn, the MEAN security guard told them they had to stop ! So my brother was kind of sad he was that close to get a picture with his idol but the security guard ruined his chances! So, we all decided to go outside and at the same time, we thought we could get Yuzu's picture Smile When my brother asked for Dai's picture, I think Dai recognized him and was very happy to finally take a picture together without the security guard being there! And as I was there to take the pictures and the japanese guys didn't seem in an hurry, I took a picture with them also Smile
I think it's OK to go take pictures there as long as you don't ask them in an inappropriate moment. For example, while we waited, I bus full of Ice Dancers coming at the arena for their competition came, but they were concentrating for their Free Dance so we didn't ask any. But when the competitions are over, most of the skaters are very happy to be ask for autographs and pictures Smile !
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Thank you so much for your guys' lovely reports, chiyori and bibi! It was wonderful to read and I really enjoyed your encounters with the skaters.

How great to just bump into Dai-chan like that chiyori! And so happy for you, bibi, that you and your brother got your patiently awaited pictures of Daisuke and the Japanese skaters. I think you guys being mindful and respectful of the skaters were rightfully rewarded.

I was sort of in a state of shock when I heard Mao' mother died, that plus finals at my school and...I was so confounded and listless, but I'm so glad that you guys got to see a lot of great skaters. I watched the entire GPF competition for mens, ladies and ice dance on YouTube yesterday- I didn't agree with Patrick's scores in the free as per usual, but I did enjoy a lof of the other skaters performances. Really unfortunate about Mao, but my heart goes out to her for being so strong and entering nationals in such a short span of time since her mother's passing. I just hope the media leaves her alone and lets her be.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks so much for the behind-the-scenes reports, chiyori and bibi! flower

chiyo, your description of running into Dai totally made me ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
I hope this doesn't mean that you are on Team Maosuke now!!! Evil or Very Mad

The ladies competition was such a snooze without Mao. I know that the judges love Carolina, and I get that she skates really fast, but I don't understand why they think she's graceful.. confused

As for the men, well, I agree with clovera and most of you. The results were simply sickening. Very Mad Very Mad I was just re-watching it with my mom last night, and she was like, you know, Daisuke really pulls you into the program, but Patrick doesn't look like he's connecting with the music. And then when the scores came out, she couldn't believe it. Evil or Very Mad

Daisuke was awesome as usual, but I have to admit, my favorite program of the night was definitely Yuzuru's! Thumbs up! He just had so much attack in his final step sequence! WOW! And he was SOOO adorable when he was taking his bows and when he got his scores. Love Hearts It totally reminded of Mao at, say, 2005 GPF! So cute!! Wub

And I really feel for Jeremy Abbott--I think he's a gorgeous skater, but he just can't seem to get it together mentally. No

SIGHHH...
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Thanks so much for the behind-the-scenes reports, chiyori and bibi! flower

chiyo, your description of running into Dai totally made me ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
I hope this doesn't mean that you are on Team Maosuke now!!! Evil or Very Mad

No way!!! I am firmly aboard the TakaMao ship! Dai-chan is awesome but he's much better for me than for Mao! Fried Escape

Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
kaabi

kaabi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 pm

chiyori wrote:

No way!!! I am firmly aboard the TakaMao ship! Dai-chan is awesome but he's much better for me than for Mao! Fried Escape

Hell, no!

Haha I know what you mean, I want Dai-chan all for myself too! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 am

chiyori wrote:

Hell, no!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROTFLMAO Good call!! Mao gets Taka-chan, you and kaabi can share Dai-chan, and I'll claim...hmm...Joubert!! Who, me? Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:06 am

kaabi wrote:
chiyori wrote:

Hell, no!

Ahh! I got you! That's why you want Kozu for Mao! Evil or Very Mad I'm like the great fan want only the best for my dear girl!!! Dance ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:43 am

[quote="polosatik"]
kaabi wrote:
chiyori wrote:

Hell, no!

Ahh! I got you! That's why you want Kozu for Mao! Evil or Very Mad I'm like the great fan want only the best for my dear girl!!! Dance ROTFLMAO [/quote

i totally agree with you polosatik Confetti
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 am

polosatik wrote:
kaabi wrote:
chiyori wrote:

Hell, no!

Ahh! I got you! That's why you want Kozu for Mao! Evil or Very Mad I'm like the great fan want only the best for my dear girl!!! Dance ROTFLMAO

Agree!!! Laughing Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 am

Batsuchan wrote:
chiyori wrote:

Hell, no!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROTFLMAO Good call!! Mao gets Taka-chan, you and kaabi can share Dai-chan, and I'll claim...hmm...Joubert!! Who, me? Hell, no!

WAIT!!! you guys need to share Dai with me too! I think he's much better with me. Look, I think I'm the only one who often choose him as my avatar! Hell, no! Who, me? (this pic shows Dai throwing kiss to me while skating Encore )

BTW, reading Taka's father's recent comment about Mao (that she'll be OK and will come back stronger), I sometime feel that dad kozuka is very fond of Mao and he might convince Taka that Mao is the right lady for him.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

ddmm wrote:

BTW, reading Taka's father's recent comment about Mao (that she'll be OK and will come back stronger), I sometime feel that dad kozuka is very fond of Mao and he might convince Taka that Mao is the right lady for him.

Well, *I* think that Taka-chan doesn't need any convincing. Who, me? Hell, no!

(And to see what I mean, check out my latest post in the K + M shipping thread!! Too sweet! )
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 am

I'd been avoiding this forum because I was feeling too blue.Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 631129 Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 631129 Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 631129 I've been having a hard time dealing with Mao's loss. It is hard to describe how I've been feeling. I'm still shocked.Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 383730 Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 566593

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 334446 Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 323704 Wow! I'm so glad I came back to check this thread! I really enjoyed reading about chiyori's and bibi's adventures. Thank you very much for sharing!Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 5534
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 am

Spacey wrote:
I'd been avoiding this forum because I was feeling too blue.Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 631129 Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 631129 Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 631129 I've been having a hard time dealing with Mao's loss. It is hard to describe how I've been feeling. I'm still shocked.Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 383730 Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 566593

Aww, I am very sorry to hear that Spacey!! Yep, Sadly

I was feeling very, very depressed too...but then I rediscovered the K + M shipping thread, and the overdose of cuteness totally cheered me up! Sweatdrop Yep! Hell, no!

Sometime when you're feeling better, you totally should check it out! Thumbs up!

But in the meantime, check out some of the news videos from Mao's practice session and press conference. She looks so calm and composed that I really felt relieved. Mushy Love I guess she is soo much stronger than I could possibly imagine.... Worship Worship
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 am

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 335418 Embarassed Aww Batsuchan you're so sweet!Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 5534 Reading your posts always cheers me up! You missed out on A LOT! I wondered about you during the THE ICE especially during the TakaMao ice dance number! I've missed you and I'm happy to see you posting all sorts of tidbits. I enjoy your super Batsuchan mischief and TakaMao shipper cuteness!Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 420949

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 238895 I was relieved to see Mao looking pretty genki at her press conference. She is such an inspiring girl!Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 5534

Laughing I already checked the thread you mentioned! You never disappoint! cyclops Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 5534
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:34 am

Spacey wrote:
Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 335418 Embarassed Aww Batsuchan you're so sweet!Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 5534 Reading your posts always cheers me up! You missed out on A LOT! I wondered about you during the THE ICE especially during the TakaMao ice dance number! I've missed you and I'm happy to see you posting all sorts of tidbits. I enjoy your super Batsuchan mischief and TakaMao shipper cuteness!Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 420949

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 238895 I was relieved to see Mao looking pretty genki at her press conference. She is such an inspiring girl!Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 5534

Laughing I already checked the thread you mentioned! You never disappoint! cyclops Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 5534

Heeheeheee! Razz Boogie I was TOTALLY waiting to see what your reaction was, Spacey! Glad to see I was able to bring some cheer to y'all! Love
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Does anyone of you have videos of Mao's practice sessions on wednesday before she withdrew? It would be very much appreciated Very Happy thank you sooo much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10