Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worlds 2013 Part 2

Go down 
+59
kenkyo
chiyori
whiteboots2013
bibi
roma
shikure
Tripleaxelqueen
Rose
maowataiyo
joyfuls
BowbowDaijin
agathrine
Fumi99
dawnsherearequiet
KariDebate
Hotaru
koala_lover
chapis
Dani-Chan
bellarina
jkblues
illani
Haidogirl
reachforit
Abdiel
aoi88
patknowsbest
Mao_Asada_sunrise
BounceAround
MaoChan756
swan
☆Genie
COHK
sweetdream
shar
Afsfan
helen91
l-spiralmao
klarification
ElleluvsL
dangerous_angel_face
Czarace
supportmaoasada
Ken Himura
Alokya
inskate
sapphiresky
silenceisgolden
ballerinamao
josling
PochinkoPotanko
AmazingGraceMao
polosatik
Mao2012
linglang
pearlyriver
zarinaballerina
Lady_in_black
ddmm
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 pm

inskate wrote:
Guys, I don't hink I'll be able to survive the Olympics Unconscious I needed to take a rest after the ladies competition, because I was literally a shaking ball of nerves thorugh the entire weekend :fried
I'm more worried about my poor nerves than about Mao's, now geek

Thanks inskate!!! cheers Love you lovely, very very much! Love Love Hearts Agree about the nerves part. I got a cold somehow and feeling really bad, I guess after Olympics I'm going to end up being ill for 2 weeks Whirly hope not of course!
The one thing is that I'm sure about is Mao became much stronger both physically and mentally. Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
AmazingGraceMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
AmazingGraceMao

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:09 pm

inskate wrote:

Quote :
And after what happened at worls how are you guys feeling about olympics.

Quite positive, actually! cheers I'm more worried about my poor nerves than about Mao's, now geek

Thanks inskate! We are lucky to have you! Could you share us your opinion about Yuan's scores? It seems she is getting more and more consistent. She landed every triple in both SP and LP consecutively in NRW, korean national, and worlds. Given her GOE and PCS, she seems unbeatable. The only chance for Mao is to skate her SP and LP clean, but that is quite difficult given her insane layout. She attempts 6 kinds of triples and Yuan only attempts 4. It is only natural that yuna cleans her program much more easily. And we all know what happens when yuan is clean. Those insane GOE and PCS are killing the sport. Because it makes the attempts to try difficult jumps meaningless. And I am really upset about that.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 C0206758_1185388
Is that Lori hugging Mao? Swoon
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 pm

polosatik wrote:
inskate wrote:
Guys, I don't hink I'll be able to survive the Olympics Unconscious I needed to take a rest after the ladies competition, because I was literally a shaking ball of nerves thorugh the entire weekend :fried
I'm more worried about my poor nerves than about Mao's, now geek

Thanks inskate!!! cheers Love you lovely, very very much! Love Love Hearts Agree about the nerves part. I got a cold somehow and feeling really bad, I guess after Olympics I'm going to end up being ill for 2 weeks Whirly hope not of course!
The one thing is that I'm sure about is Mao became much stronger both physically and mentally. Mushy Love
Me too! I was literally shacking during the last two groups of the Ladies FS!! I don't know how I'll feel during the Olympics... Sweatdrop I just hope that Sochi will be a great competition...
Back to top Go down
whiteboots2013

whiteboots2013

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 pm

bibi wrote:
chapis wrote:
silenceisgolden wrote:
Isn't it bibi who handed something to Mao at 6:00? Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOkFF9qAZfM

Yes I think so, she is a lucky girl Smile , I guess Mao recognized her.

Yes it's me! I was sooo happy Mao came to me Smile ! She told me "thank you very much" and smiled a lot to me! I also got a picture with her earlier this day! Very Happy It was awesome to get to see her skate again! She had such a nice practice session before her LP ! She did her runthrough (without spins) and landed every jumps! The highlight for me was her step sequence in both programs! She is really above everyone in this area. However, she really needs to work on her spead before her jumps, this is where Yu-Na and Carolina really shines. I'm just telling you this before sometime you can't really see this on tv but this is the first impression I had seeing them all skates back to back! I had a really wonderful week at Worlds and I didn't want it to end Smile I loved seeing the exhibition gala practice yesterday morning, Kana is just tooooo funny and keep follow Mao Wub There are just like sisters Razz !

bibi Love Hearts
Thank you very much for your gift to Mao. It looked like Tigger. WOW! Tigger is good at jumping, I felt your kindness and moved. A few times, I watched the scene.
Between you and Mao, nice relationship has been stronger, I felt. And at the same time, I felt as if I had been there, in London, Canada. It was one of the best moments I have ever seen after the competition. Wub
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 am

Guys, have you seen this video? I'm sorry if it was posted before and missed it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W8S-Zg3j7CA

Poor Akiko, it really broke my heart Sad
On the other hand, Mao-Caro-Yuna moment was hilarious! Mao was a nice girl asking Carolina is she's ok, but Yuna looked stunned to find out the blood on the ice came from her Laughing ("Was it...yours"?). And then Carolina started joking about her coach punching her before she took the ice Laughing
The ladies competition was the most satisfying for me, because we have on the podium the current 3 best skaters in the world: all 3 girls are world champions and all 3 have a complete set of medal at worlds. I for one am happy both Yuna and Carolina competed, it raised the level of the competition. The bronze medal here would have won the gold medal at the last 2 world championships, so Mao was actually very very good here.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:56 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Guys, have you seen this video? I'm sorry if it was posted before and missed it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W8S-Zg3j7CA

On the other hand, Mao-Caro-Yuna moment was hilarious! Mao was a nice girl asking Carolina is she's ok, but Yuna looked stunned to find out the blood on the ice came from her Laughing ("Was it...yours"?). And then Carolina started joking about her coach punching her before she took the ice Laughing
The ladies competition was the most satisfying for me, because we have on the podium the current 3 best skaters in the world: all 3 girls are world champions and all 3 have a complete set of medal at worlds. I for one am happy both Yuna and Carolina competed, it raised the level of the competition. The bronze medal here would have won the gold medal at the last 2 world championships, so Mao was actually very very good here.

Yes, it's been posted earlier. It's good you didn't miss it and repost it for people who might came here later.

Here is another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z3VUKPT7EBk

Mao congratulates Yuna @1:00 flower

When Mao is talking with a JSF lady, Mao looks very happy and the lady looks so excited for the victory ceremony. Razz
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:19 am

linglang wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:

Yes, it's been posted earlier. It's good you didn't miss it and repost it for people who might came here later.

Here is another video

When Mao is talking with a JSF lady, Mao looks very happy and the lady looks so excited for the victory ceremony. Razz
Awww Mao is so sweet! Many Hearts And Yuna even got shy for a moment. I really want media to shut up, look at these gorgeous girls! Stop comparing them!
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:40 am

2013 World Championships Ladies' Recap by The SkatingLessen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q13E7VfInQ&feature=player_embedded

David says Kanako may be able to do quod. Snow
Oh give me a break. Even if she ever starts to land quod toe it will not benefit her at all under the current system. Unconscious
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:09 am

linglang wrote:

Here is another video

Thank you for sharing. I love seeing those sweet moments behind the scenes. Haters and media from both sides need to see this video and be as classy as them.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:12 am

linglang wrote:

Oh give me a break. Even if she ever starts to land quod toe it will not benefit her at all under the current system. Unconscious

The wiki entry for Mao reported that she practiced quad. Is that true? I can't help worrying about how it will take a toll on her legs later. She's been doing difficult combos for a long time.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:28 am

pearlyriver wrote:
linglang wrote:

The wiki entry for Mao reported that she practiced quad. Is that true? I can't help worrying about how it will take a toll on her legs later. She's been doing difficult combos for a long time.

I think that was when she was still really young. There was a video of her practicing a quad salchow although far from rotated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 am

whiteboots2013 wrote:
bibi wrote:
chapis wrote:
silenceisgolden wrote:
Isn't it bibi who handed something to Mao at 6:00? Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOkFF9qAZfM

Yes I think so, she is a lucky girl Smile , I guess Mao recognized her.

Yes it's me! I was sooo happy Mao came to me Smile ! She told me "thank you very much" and smiled a lot to me! I also got a picture with her earlier this day! Very Happy It was awesome to get to see her skate again! She had such a nice practice session before her LP ! She did her runthrough (without spins) and landed every jumps! The highlight for me was her step sequence in both programs! She is really above everyone in this area. However, she really needs to work on her spead before her jumps, this is where Yu-Na and Carolina really shines. I'm just telling you this before sometime you can't really see this on tv but this is the first impression I had seeing them all skates back to back! I had a really wonderful week at Worlds and I didn't want it to end Smile I loved seeing the exhibition gala practice yesterday morning, Kana is just tooooo funny and keep follow Mao Wub There are just like sisters Razz !

bibi Love Hearts
Thank you very much for your gift to Mao. It looked like Tigger. WOW! Tigger is good at jumping, I felt your kindness and moved. A few times, I watched the scene.
Between you and Mao, nice relationship has been stronger, I felt. And at the same time, I felt as if I had been there, in London, Canada. It was one of the best moments I have ever seen after the competition. Wub

Yeah it was a little soft tiger and there were some candies in a bag in from of it Smile We don't see it on tv but while they were showing the replays, Mao was looking a the candies! I hope she can eat them because the season is over Very Happy It's so kind of you saying that you felt this moment was one of the best moment you've seen after a competition !
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:47 am

Mao came back to Japan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP1aNsaQxJ0

At the beginning of the clip, she says she wants to eat RICE. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:56 am

Last edited by polosatik on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 am

Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 am

Aaww! I wanted to see the video with bibi, but it was removed! Sad
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 am

chiyori wrote:
look here Smile https://youtu.be/cjnChWXVteA?t=5m30s
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 am

bibi wrote:
chiyori wrote:

Yay thank you! Et même si on ne le voit pas, j'imagine tellement bien Mao en train de fouiller dans le sac de bonbons!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:45 am

do you guys know where I could find pictures of her long program? and maybe pictures of me giving her the gift? Because the photographers were not far away from us ! Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:45 am

chiyori wrote:
bibi wrote:
chiyori wrote:

Yay thank you! Et même si on ne le voit pas, j'imagine tellement bien Mao en train de fouiller dans le sac de bonbons!
haha exactement Razz Ça ne m'a pas surpris non plus!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:46 am

bibi wrote:
do you guys know where I could find pictures of her long program? and maybe pictures of me giving her the gift? Because the photographers were not far away from us ! Thank you Smile
I saved quite many pics of Mao FS but haven't found a picture of you giving her a gift. Trying to find now sunny
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 am

polosatik wrote:
bibi wrote:
I saved quite many pics of Mao FS but haven't found a picture of you giving her a gift. Trying to find now sunny
oh thanks! That's so nice of you Smile I looked on gettyimages but I didn't find! Where do you look for pictures?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

bibi wrote:
polosatik wrote:
bibi wrote:
oh thanks! That's so nice of you Smile I looked on gettyimages but I didn't find! Where do you look for pictures?
I search through google and Japanese websites, i will post FS photos soon but still can't find the photo of you and Mao Sad
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:43 am

This link is a photo album of skaters at this Worlds signing on their skating boots made by curators at an art gallery in London.
http://twitpic.com/photos/theartsproject?page=1

There were Zijun, Yuna, Carol but I don't see Mao.

According to several tweeters, the skaters behind the stage all stood up from their seats after Zijun finished her LP, and she also got one of the loudest standing ovation from the audiences.

Do you guys know where can I find pictures of the banquet? Yuzuru and Zijun had a very cute photo together at last year''s Worlds. Cuteness overload Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Worlds 2013 Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds 2013 Part 2
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next