Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters

Go down 
+47
PochinkoPotanko
Abdiel
Ken Himura
inskate
l-spiralmao
chiyori
roma
Mao2012
patknowsbest
clarice
COHK
ddmm
ballerinamao
dangerous_angel_face
KariDebate
MaoChan756
shikure
Okami
swan
zarinaballerina
babayaga
Eris
Jtsmith1
Aibhlin
Artistry
tilitom
clovera
aoi88
Lady_in_black
Figure_skating_love
klarification
sumin
mingming
chapis
maofan93
Spacey
bibi
tkrm7778
cariinm12
coconut
polosatik
☆Genie
Star85
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
kawaiimao
tianrushui
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:41 am

polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
Thanks Aysa! Serafima is so beautiful and light and Nikol reminds me of Ksenia in her style. Are there any videos of Natalia Ogoreltseva, her SP was Wub and I applaud her for attempting a 3lz+3lo! She and Serafima are my favorites among the 2000 girls
No videos of Natasha Sad You should search on fsvids, maybe there are can be her videos from RN.
Nikol's FS! Bravo! cheers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0pz7QwHFdw

It says I need a code from an existing member to join Panic!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 am

l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
Thanks Aysa! Serafima is so beautiful and light and Nikol reminds me of Ksenia in her style. Are there any videos of Natalia Ogoreltseva, her SP was Wub and I applaud her for attempting a 3lz+3lo! She and Serafima are my favorites among the 2000 girls
No videos of Natasha Sad You should search on fsvids, maybe there are can be her videos from RN.

Hmm, strange the video is fine for me! scratch
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 am

polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:

Is this the right site? http://www.fsvids.net/
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:57 am

l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:

Or, sorry my bad, you were talking about fsvids. Yes, you have to register first, and to be able to download videos from current season you have to reupload about 10 videos, I don't remember the actual number. But this forum has tons of skating videos)
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 am

polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:

Or, sorry my bad, you were talking about fsvids. Yes, you have to register first, and to be able to download videos from current season you have to reupload about 10 videos, I don't remember the actual number. But this forum has tons of skating videos)

What is the code?
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 am

l-spiralmao wrote:

What is the code?

The code is changed regularly and can be sent only via e-mail or PM. I just sent you a PM with the code. Smile If anyone else needs it, please let me know.Smile
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Adelina Sotnikova gave an interview before the start of Russian Nationals: http://www.newizv.ru/sport/2012-12-26/175248-figuristka-adelina-sotnikova.html
It's in Russian, she is talking mostly about difficulties related to her growth and her plans for Nationals. But at some point when she was talking about how hard the last 2 seasons have been for her, she said this:
Quote :

To me, Mao Asada is an example of how one should keep it together no matter what. She is a person with a strong mind. Remember, what a difficult season she had when she lost her mother? But nevertheless she was able to find strength to continue competing and nobody ever knew what she truly feels, what is going on inside her.

I thought it was touching Smile
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 pm

babayaga wrote:
Adelina Sotnikova gave an interview before the start of Russian Nationals: http://www.newizv.ru/sport/2012-12-26/175248-figuristka-adelina-sotnikova.html
It's in Russian, she is talking mostly about difficulties related to her growth and her plans for Nationals. But at some point when she was talking about how hard the last 2 seasons have been for her, she said this:
Quote :

To me, Mao Asada is an example of how one should keep it together no matter what. She is a person with a strong mind. Remember, what a difficult season she had when she lost her mother? But nevertheless she was able to find strength to continue competing and nobody ever knew what she truly feels, what is going on inside her.

Beautiful quote. And I agree with Adelina. Mao's strength and willpower are rare, even in athletes of her caliber. That composure she showed at Nationals last year... Yep, Sadly And all the months leading up to her mother's death, with her skating going all wrong, her weight plummeting... I have absolutely no idea how she found the will the keep going, but I'm very thankful for it.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:50 am

Adelina and Liza for me, are not just good skaters but also an example of warm hearted people, who can stay humans in this sport. Even they're rivals in skating, they're good friends on ice. I love how Adelina said she messaged Liza when Liza participated in GPF this year and cheered for her) And she is a Mao fan, we all know it. And I hope Mao example will help Adelina to overcome all her difficulties. For me Mao is always a role model Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:32 am

That's a very beautiful quote. I agree, polosatik, Adelina and Liza have nice, endearing personalities. Elena also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 am

Adelina and Liza both seem like very sweet girls. Love Hearts
They're always graceful and respectful towards other skaters. (I wish some figure skating fans would take exemple on them)
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 am

I'm happy that Adelina thinks about how Mao went through all the difficult periods in her career (and always came beck stronger than ever!), I hope she'll be able to do the same and regain the kind of skating she had in 2010-2011... Congratulations to Liza, too: imagine what she could have done without being ill: just two mistakes and five triples perfectly landed when she didn't even know is she was going to be able to compete!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 am

That is so sweet of Adelina flower I am glad to know that Mao is giving strengh not only to fans but also to other skaters. I am sure that Adelina, with such a big heart, can also overcome. She's a great skater with great personality.
Mao is truly a role model for me too. Her mom has been very ill for long time, I think her weight loss was due to the stress to the Oly but also due to her mother's health but people simply told her she didn't look good and wasn't good enough. But Mao kept her strong will to compete. What a girl!
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:06 am

polosatik wrote:
Nikol Gosviyani SP from Russian Natioanls, she is not technically that strong like Russian babies, but she is very beautiful skater, and if not two Julia WD she wouldn't be at Russian Nationals this year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HEvfSNqnl8

I like Nikol, she is so graceful and elegant, she reminds me a young Mao Many Hearts Thank you! Thank u for post the video.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:25 am

Ken Himura wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Nikol Gosviyani SP from Russian Natioanls, she is not technically that strong like Russian babies, but she is very beautiful skater, and if not two Julia WD she wouldn't be at Russian Nationals this year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HEvfSNqnl8

I like Nikol, she is so graceful and elegant, she reminds me a young Mao Many Hearts Thank you! Thank u for post the video.
By Federation decision she is going to Euros cheers But she doesn't have her technical minimum, so she is going to compete in B competition in january before Euros, wish her good luck! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:25 am

polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:

What a beautiful performance, I love her lines, spins, expressions, choreography, etc., Nikol is a really good performer, so graceful and elegant. I love her skate in general! Thank you polosatik!
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:27 am

polosatik wrote:
Ken Himura wrote:
polosatik wrote:

By Federation decision she is going to Euros cheers But she doesn't have her technical minimum, so she is going to compete in B competition in january before Euros, wish her good luck! sunny

What a good news polosatik, I really want to see more of her!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 am

babayaga wrote:
Quote :

Adelina Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 am

polosatik wrote:
Ken Himura wrote:

This is great news, so Euro team is Liza, Adelina, Nikol? What about Alena, are they sending her to worlds? Seriously, next year nationals for ladies is going to be what japanese nationals was for men this year, a bloodbath. Somehow I see Liza, Adelina and Yulia on the Oly's team.

About Adelina; It's always great to see, that despite success and rivalry she remains a nice, down to earth kind of a girl, who can have a good relationship with her closest rival/s. Wub Same goes for Liza, there's no arrogance there, at least I don't see it. I wish them both a great success at Euro's. How cool would it be, if both of them would medal. cheers Though Liza is still my favourite Russian, followed by Lena. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:53 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Ken Himura wrote:

This is great news, so Euro team is Liza, Adelina, Nikol? What about Alena, are they sending her to worlds? Seriously, next year nationals for ladies is going to be what japanese nationals was for men this year, a bloodbath. Somehow I see Liza, Adelina and Yulia on the Oly's team.

About Adelina; It's always great to see, that despite success and rivalry she remains a nice, down to earth kind of a girl, who can have a good relationship with her closest rival/s. Wub Same goes for Liza, there's no arrogance there, at least I don't see it. I wish them both a great success at Euro's. How cool would it be, if both of them would medal. cheers Though Liza is still my favourite Russian, followed by Lena. Love Hearts

There are a LOT of Russian babies these past 3 seasons. Liza, Adelina, Julia, Elena... WOW. Just WOW. I suppose part of it would be because Russia has a good number of top notch training facilities?

Polosatik, Thank you! Nikol is a lovely lovely lovely skater. The way she carries herself is mature yet natural. Nothing forced there, unlike some other skaters I've seen. She also reminds me of Mao, and of Katya Gordeeva. She seems to be channeling Mao's Ballade self in the program! Her techs seem to be okay with good spins (that catch blade entrance to the donut spin!!!) and clean jumps. I want to see more of her too, and I wish her luck in the next competitions!

Adelina Many Hearts I love how grounded she is despite her achievements so far. Lena's like that too!! I don't see arrogance from Liza too; though there are plenty of confidence and fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:13 am

Nikol also was a wonderbaby, at age of 11 she won over Liza and Adelina. But then she started to grow, just earlier then Liza and Adelina, so she was struggling. But I'm very happy she is on her way to her good shape again, and since she has already gone through her puberty period, I hope she will become only better now.
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 am

polosatik wrote:
Nikol also was a wonderbaby, at age of 11 she won over Liza and Adelina. But then she started to grow, just earlier then Liza and Adelina, so she was struggling. But I'm very happy she is on her way to her good shape again, and since she has already gone through her puberty period, I hope she will become only better now.
Yes, her jumps are pretty small, but the rotations are clean and she's able to pull out both 3T+3T and 3F+3T... Unless she bombs, the minimum TES or Euros shouldn't be a problem for her! I hope she'll become one of the top Russian ladies, because she's really beautiful and mature in her skating! But, next year, with Lipnitskaya allowed to compete at the ISU Champs and Olys, the team is pretty there: Liza, Adelina and Julia, I think...
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 am

Mao2012 wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Yes, her jumps are pretty small, but the rotations are clean and she's able to pull out both 3T+3T and 3F+3T... Unless she bombs, the minimum TES or Euros shouldn't be a problem for her! I hope she'll become one of the top Russian ladies, because she's really beautiful and mature in her skating! But, next year, with Lipnitskaya allowed to compete at the ISU Champs and Olys, the team is pretty there: Liza, Adelina and Julia, I think...
I wouldn't be sure about Julia, she still has er injury, her jumps are even worse then Nikol, she is going to have her puberty period next season. Too much, difficulties, it's a big question can she overcome it .
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:07 am

polosatik wrote:

I wouldn't be sure about Julia, she still has er injury, her jumps are even worse then Nikol, she is going to have her puberty period next season. Too much, difficulties, it's a big question can she overcome it .

True, but IMO, it will all come down to what Russian Fed thinks of her. Is she their favourite like Adelina?
Though with her current jump technik, I see a lot of downgrades when she grows.
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 am

Abdiel wrote:

There are a LOT of Russian babies these past 3 seasons. Liza, Adelina, Julia, Elena... WOW. Just WOW. I suppose part of it would be because Russia has a good number of top notch training facilities?

And there are still more in the pipeline affraid

Serafima Sakhanovich https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl_AKA22cG8

Alsu Kayumova https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQb3W_LQSA

Natalia Ogoreltseva https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-p6IZrU-yQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next