Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters

Go down 
+47
PochinkoPotanko
Abdiel
Ken Himura
inskate
l-spiralmao
chiyori
roma
Mao2012
patknowsbest
clarice
COHK
ddmm
ballerinamao
dangerous_angel_face
KariDebate
MaoChan756
shikure
Okami
swan
zarinaballerina
babayaga
Eris
Jtsmith1
Aibhlin
Artistry
tilitom
clovera
aoi88
Lady_in_black
Figure_skating_love
klarification
sumin
mingming
chapis
maofan93
Spacey
bibi
tkrm7778
cariinm12
coconut
polosatik
☆Genie
Star85
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
kawaiimao
tianrushui
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Videos from Russian tests
Yulia's LP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou3VrEs91P8 Love little Sasha Cohen Swoon

Ksusha's LP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqAzwQLFxPY Snow Disappointed

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:54 pm

polosatik wrote:
Yulia's LP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou3VrEs91P8 Love little Sasha Cohen Swoon

Please tell me that this is Ksenia's exhibition, which just happens to be 4 min long and has all the elements of the long program! What was she thinking?! is she trying to sabotage herself? I don't want to sound mean, but I really hate this program.

You're right about Yulia. she is awesome! and her flexibility and spins Wub
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:27 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Please tell me that this is Ksenia's exhibition, which just happens to be 4 min long and has all the elements of the long program! What was she thinking?! is she trying to sabotage herself? I don't want to sound mean, but I really hate this program.

You know, I love Ksusha but seriously, this program is a complete failure. Suspect
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 am

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:

You know, I love Ksusha but seriously, this program is a complete failure. Suspect

I first noticed her at olympics and I realy liked her (stil do, much more than Alena), she had good programs, that's why I don't understand how she and her team could agree to this disaster. There are fans at other forums who actually like it, but I'm not sure the judges will. and with Adelina and Liza skating at senior grand prix this season, she's not doing herself any favours.
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 pm

I agree about Ksenia's long program, it's awful. But her short program is lovely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud2cK1Ov_6k

Also, Yulia Lipnitskaya sp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuqXm1C5Y6s&feature=related
This little girl is pretty amazing flower
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm

babayaga wrote:
I agree about Ksenia's long program, it's awful. But her short program is lovely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud2cK1Ov_6k

Also, Yulia Lipnitskaya sp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuqXm1C5Y6s&feature=related
Yulia collected two Sasha programs from one season Laughing Though I really liked her skating! Gorgeous positions and her technique is quite impressive! Keep on going Ylya!
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm

who is yulia's choreographer? there is really something special about yulia's skating.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 am

swan wrote:
who is yulia's choreographer? there is really something special about yulia's skating.
N. Morozov helped her (and Polina S) with this.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:28 am

Want to show you this little star - Elena Radionova. She is small for JGP this year, but her last season results are pretty awesome for a 12-year-old: she placed 4th at Russian Jr Nats and won several kids competitions.

This is her new SP to "Fifth element". I'm absolutely in love with it. Love Hearts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNctzpEZxyU
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

babayaga wrote:

Now that's Ksenia that I like. I hope she'll change her lp.
Yulia is amazing Love it's like watching little Sasha again, only yulia has better flexibility and consistency.Hopefully she'll survive puberty.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:58 am

Yes out of all the Russian girls, I have been most exited about Yulia for a while now. I kind of wonder why she would choose not just one, but two songs Sasha used for two of her most famous programs. I mean, I'm sure she knows she's already being compared to Sasha cause of the flexibility. I would think that she would rather try to step out of her shadow rather than capitalize on the fact that she's similar to Sasha. But maybe that's not the case. Maybe there's another reason she chose those songs... I really don't know why else she would just do this on purpose but.... lol. I can't wait to see her develop her artistry more. Then she will have that full package. It would be nice to see "another Sasha", and have her be consistent. I miss Sasha a lot, but I don't miss holding my breath every time she would skate, and be disappointed that her beautiful programs had those big flaws.

As for Ksenia's LP, I was expecting worse after I read your comments before I watched the video. Some programs I hate immediately, like you guys did with this one. Well this was not one of those programs. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. It does look like it needs a little work. I would be really surprised if she just left it how it is. The fox theme in the middle was a little odd... lol.

I really can't wait to see all these Jr skaters compete in Srs! The Sr circuit really needs some new blood. Most of the excitement seems to be in Jrs right now.

PS, I still can't get over seeing Yulia get her leg totally straight in a beilmann spin!! I've never seen anyone do this before.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 am

Liza Tuktamisheva's new SP:

https://www.youtube.com/user/mihsersh#p/u/13/XXnGHPkDCfY

The jumps weren't there, but I kind of like the choreography. She is expressive and feels the music, but the costume is very ugly and that is distracting. I really hope she changes it. Out of all the russian junior wonder ladies, Liza is by far the most expressive skater. Her LP though is quite boring, especially compared to her last year LP.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Liza Tuktamisheva's new SP:

https://www.youtube.com/user/mihsersh#p/u/13/XXnGHPkDCfY

The jumps weren't there, but I kind of like the choreography. She is expressive and feels the music, but the costume is very ugly and that is distracting. I really hope she changes it. Out of all the russian junior wonder ladies, Liza is by far the most expressive skater. Her LP though is quite boring, especially compared to her last year LP.
I have already complimented Liza on her new SP! It's my favourite program of hers, so fierce!!! cheers She was very tired yesterday, that's why she was kind of off in jumps, but she's super girl, so I'm sure till competition comes she will be ready sunny
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:18 pm

I really like the program but hate the costume. I can't wait to see her in competition, I don't want to jinx anyone, but I think the gold at gpf will go to either liza or adelina. (of course i hope mao will be in the mix as well)
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 am

Wow, Liza wrote that she will be competing at Japan Open!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 am

That is great, although who is she replacing? Alena or Sarah? I was hoping to see Sarah skating again but I was also waiting to see Alena...I have mixed feelings Smile
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:16 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
That is great, although who is she replacing? Alena or Sarah? I was hoping to see Sarah skating again but I was also waiting to see Alena...I have mixed feelings Smile
We are all confused cause Alena wrote in her blog yesterday about her first day in Japan. And Liza supposed to skate only in exhibition. May be Sarah injured or something. Because at first Liza wrote she is in Japan and about 4 hours ago wrote an exciting message about competing there, who knows, let's see what happened. But I think she will be replacing Sarah or may be she's a back up skater.
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 am

I read on fsu that Liza will be replacing Sarah, who is also in Japan but has problems with her foot again due to her training for this competition. She will take part in the gala though Very Happy So Team Euro is basically Team Russia with Florent there for some spice. Can't wait to see them all. This is going to be such a good experience for Liza
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
I read on fsu that Liza will be replacing Sarah, who is also in Japan but has problems with her foot again due to her training for this competition. She will take part in the gala though Very Happy So Team Euro is basically Team Russia with Florent there for some spice. Can't wait to see them all. This is going to be such a good experience for Liza
Yep, Liza just confirmed that she will be replacing Sarah))) sunny
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:26 am

I hope Sarah feels better soon. Smile This should be a good experience for Liza! I think it's the first time she will compete in Japan..?

It's too bad that Adelina withdrew from Ondrej Nepala Memorial. I was hoping to get a glimpse of her new programs.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:27 am

Okami wrote:
I hope Sarah feels better soon. Smile This should be a good experience for Liza! I think it's the first time she will compete in Japan..?

It's too bad that Adelina withdrew from Ondrej Nepala Memorial. I was hoping to get a glimpse of her new programs.
Adelina is injured. not a good start of the season. And yes, this is a first Liza's experience of competing in Japan! I'm so excited for her!!!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:20 am

polosatik wrote:
Okami wrote:

Adelina is injured. not a good start of the season. And yes, this is a first Liza's experience of competing in Japan! I'm so excited for her!!!

Hope Adelina recovers soon. Yep, Sadly Good for Liza. I bet she already has a lot of fans in Japan. Smile
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 am

aoi88 wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Okami wrote:

Hope Adelina recovers soon. Yep, Sadly Good for Liza. I bet she already has a lot of fans in Japan. Smile
Alena wrote in her blog that fans greeted them (Artur, Liza and Alena) in the hotel and they gave autographs and took pictures with fans. Liza is such a darling, I told her that I'm planning to make a montage with her in the end of this season, and hope to see more videos with her and she replied" cool! Then I try to skate better!" Laughing I love this girl!
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:52 am

Polosatik, could you please tell us a bit more about Adelina's injury? Is it severe? I understood that this weekend there will be some test skates in Russia, will she be there? I do wish her all the best, especially that everybody expects great things from her this season and I'm sure she feels she has a lot to prove and I imagine how devastating an injury must be at this specific moment if her career. I still hope it's nothing severe and she can have a dream debut in the Grand Prix series.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:09 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Polosatik, could you please tell us a bit more about Adelina's injury? Is it severe? I understood that this weekend there will be some test skates in Russia, will she be there? I do wish her all the best, especially that everybody expects great things from her this season and I'm sure she feels she has a lot to prove and I imagine how devastating an injury must be at this specific moment if her career. I still hope it's nothing severe and she can have a dream debut in the Grand Prix series.
I just read new interview with famous Russian journalist, she wrote that Adelina had foot injury but she will be at coming test skate. So it seems like now she's healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters   Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Russian Ladies figure skaters
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next