Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisuke

Go down 
+43
Haidogirl
pearlyriver
Mao2012
klarification
Alokya
babayaga
Sviatoslava
ballerinamao
kaabi
SpecialK
Okami
Cloviece
shikure
clovera
polosatik
periperi
zarinaballerina
chiyori
4u4a
ElleluvsL
linglang
bibi
Batsuchan
xoxomaomaoxoxo
Dani-Chan
josling
BowbowDaijin
roma
mingming
zakkan
Spacey
Figure_skating_love
kitkat00
aoi88
cariinm12
kirakira
Star85
yuki
PochinkoPotanko
kawaiimao
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
ddmm
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:07 pm

roma wrote:
It seems Lori Nichol is doing Dai-chan's program (dunno which one or if both) based on this article: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120525&content_id=32207752&vkey=ice_news

Lori has to give him something really, really good and unique. Miyamoto, Camerlengo and Wilson already gave him masterpieces in his recent programs. But then Dai-chan is Dai-chan. He can skate to anything... Smile

Another good thing with Daisuke is that he tries different choreographers and different styles. Now that we know who his choreographer will be I'm keeping my fingers crossed while Mao's camp hasn't made any announcements yet. I'm still hoping it won't be Lori or Tat this season.

Oh, no I'm not a Lori fan, but I do undertsand why he's trying new choreographers. I just wish he would choose someone else.
She better give him a masterpiece. I don't want to see Daisuke competing against Patrick with so-so programs. It's going to be hard to beat him as it is (I'm affraid he'll still be winning with falls), he needs amazing programs (imo).

I completely agree, Mao please don't use Lori or TAT!

@ballerinamao, another choreographer who is really good and I think would work well for Mao is Tom Dickson.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:45 pm

zarinaballerina, well, Lori did create that Aranjuez for PChan so we have hope she'll be able to create something unique to showcase Dai-chan's talents and skills to the max.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:51 am

roma wrote:
zarinaballerina, well, Lori did create that Aranjuez for PChan so we have hope she'll be able to create something unique to showcase Dai-chan's talents and skills to the max.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Aranjuez, though I have to admit that footwork sequence was fantastic, but then Patrick is a very good skater. I hope she won't give Daisuke an over used music, but something really outstanding. And hopefully, the judges will start to apreciate it!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Sviatoslava

Sviatoslava

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:32 am

Well... This is very unexpected... There are information Dai change his coach to Morozov again...
The sourse is Werners' conf: http://www.wer-art.com/conf/ He said Nikolai Morozov personally allowed him to make publish it. He said Dai will train with Nikolai untill August in USA, then place in Novogorsk in Russia...
But this unbelieveable...

Any exact news about?
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 am

This is really random, surprising and shocking. I hope Dai will talk about this.
Back to top Go down
Sviatoslava

Sviatoslava

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 am

roma wrote:
This is really random, surprising and shocking. I hope Dai will talk about this.
Yes. And maybe from his manager we'll know more tomorrow.
The quote from Flade's twitter: she said rumours about this have arise from May. And Dai's manager will do the press release tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 am

Sviatoslava wrote:
Well... This is very unexpected... There are information Dai change his coach to Morozov again...
The sourse is Werners' conf: http://www.wer-art.com/conf/ He said Nikolai Morozov personally allowed him to make publish it. He said Dai will train with Nikolai untill August in USA, then place in Novogorsk in Russia...
But this unbelieveable...

Any exact news about?

WHAAAT??? Shocked Daisuke, why??? If he wanted to change coaches, there are others who are better than Kolya (imo). I relly don't like Morozov, does this mean he'll be skating to Kolya's choreo? Sleep
I guess Dai is feeling the pressure since Yuzu changed to Orser...
This is off topic, but I really can't wait to see what team Orser will do with Yuzu. Yep!
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 pm

A conformation from Morozov: http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20120614/601084215.html
He says "Daisuke and I decided to resume our collaboration. It will be interesting for me to work with this skater again..."

At least I hope he'll still use Lori Nicol as his choreographer.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:25 pm

I don't know why, but then Dai parted with Morozov I knew he will come back , just saying. Very Happy Still I'm not sure if it's good move or not.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:27 pm

oh my god ! Why? It seems like many of the top men are switching coaches !! (Well PatChan, Yuzu, Dai, Michal!)
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Dai already made programs for next season with Lori, didn't he? confused

Or were those gala programs? Because if he already has finished programs, then I'm not too worried, because Morozov is better with the coaching than with the choreo, I think, so Dai should still be okay with the change Unconscious
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 pm

ElleluvsL wrote:
Dai already made programs for next season with Lori, didn't he? confused

Or were those gala programs? Because if he already has finished programs, then I'm not too worried, because Morozov is better with the coaching than with the choreo, I think, so Dai should still be okay with the change Unconscious

I hope you're right. I just hope Morozov will let Dai work with someone else (Camerlengo Swoon ) on his olympic programs.
I thought Dai and Morozov parted on bad terms back then scratch , so I'm shocked to see them working together again. I just hope this is his decision and not Federation's.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Morning ain't off to a good start. I feel like I'm having a nightmare reading confirmation that Daisuke Takahashi has gone back to Nikolai Morozov's camp. Noooooooooo!!!!! Dai-chan WHY?!?!?! If you need Russian influence why go to Morozov instead of other Russian coaches?! JSF what have you done?! Ugh! Not a good morning at all. (T^T)
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 am

Well, it seems Morozov offered Dai before Worlds and Dai recently accepted him as an "advisory" coach. Such a sly move on Morozov's part, I think...
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 am

In the Yahoo news, it says that Morozov said that when they parted it was his falt (he accepted Nobu as his student without informing Dai before the news came out) and he's happy to have another chance to work with the best student he had...

Personally, I don't like Morozov as a person but I do like him as a coach. He was one who brought Dai to be no.1 ranked skater and looking at Javi, Miki, Nobu, Aleona, etc, he's smart and knows how to deal with the current FS rules. And well Sochi is coming and it's always good to keep connection with Russia.
I only wished Dai would keep Camerlengo and bring back Miyamoto as choreographers.

Dai's new EX numbers are made by Miyamoto and they are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sviatoslava

Sviatoslava

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 am

Morozov is an Advisor?
Hmm, nor coach, nor choreographer, an advisor... It is some unusually. Maybe it mean that choreo will be from other than Morozov after all...
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

roma wrote:
Well, it seems Morozov offered Dai before Worlds and Dai recently accepted him as an "advisory" coach. Such a sly move on Morozov's part, I think...

So does this mean he's keeping his japanese coach? (I forgot her name) I'm surprised that Russian Fed is allowing this though, Dai is after all a competition for Plushy.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:06 am

from FSU, translation of press conference
"Takahashi have Morozov as one of his coaches as an adviser.
Morozov approached him before this year's world championships.

Takahashi said:
I have only two years before the Sochi Olympics.
I have hesitated over accepting his offer but I decided because I think he will offer me good advice for the Olympics.

Morozov said:
Daisuke was my favorite skater I have ever trained.
I felt sorry about the way I split with Daisuke and I have many regrets.
In the past he was one of the great skaters but he is now memorable.
I am no match for him without my improvement."
Kolya with Dai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUL2Hk8ru0&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEWsOAjD484&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Confirmed by Lynn Rutherford on Twitter. THANK GOODNESS. I can live with Morozov as an advisor... but not as a coach. Nagamitsu is a far better one for Dai.

Lynn Rutherford ‏@LynnRutherford
@mz734_FS @blazingblades Note, Morozov is an advisory coach, primary coach remains Utako Nagamitsu, they said.
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 pm

from Ice Network...

Quote :
Takahashi's new competitive programs have not yet been finalized.

"I approached Lori Nichol," he said. "I was very much looking forward to working with her. But the circumstances have since changed."

When asked if Morozov would choreograph his 2012-13 programs, Takahashi demurred.

"Probably not this season," he said. "At this time, we have not decided who will choreograph my new programs."

So no Lori programs this season confused so maybe he will still go with Camerlengo again after all?

And does this mean that Morozov will choreograph for him in the Olympic season? affraid
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 pm

omg. Please. I don't wanna see Dai using a Morozov choreo during the Oly season. Nooooo!
I wonder what those circumstances are that Lori and him are not able to work together?!
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:23 pm

She probably just has too many students.
Back to top Go down
Sviatoslava

Sviatoslava

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 am

Thanks for the info about!

It very interesting who will do choreo to Dai. No Lori, no Morozov.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:18 am

ElleluvsL wrote:
from Ice Network...

Quote :
Takahashi's new competitive programs have not yet been finalized.

"I approached Lori Nichol," he said. "I was very much looking forward to working with her. But the circumstances have since changed."

When asked if Morozov would choreograph his 2012-13 programs, Takahashi demurred.

"Probably not this season," he said. "At this time, we have not decided who will choreograph my new programs."

So no Lori programs this season confused so maybe he will still go with Camerlengo again after all?

And does this mean that Morozov will choreograph for him in the Olympic season? affraid

Interesting, I'd assume Lori would be thrilled to be able to work with Dai, I wonder what vent wrong.

Anyone but him! I don't think I could watch amazing Dai in nonexisting Morozov's choreography and survive. No
Daisuke, please, please, please use someone else for your olympic programs! (Miyamoto, Camerlengo Yep! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisuke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke   Daisuke - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next