Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News: Off-Season 2013

Go down 
+43
inskate
BowbowDaijin
chapis
sapphiresky
europeanfan
whiteboots2013
klarification
Haidogirl
shar
pearlyriver
mika
l-spiralmao
tianrushui
Czarace
Mao2012
aoi88
Asada_Rising
ElleluvsL
helen91
ilovethai
chiyori
zarinaballerina
Alokya
Hotaru
bibi
maowataiyo
Mao_Asada_sunrise
polosatik
ballerinamao
Abdiel
tinalulu
babayaga
let`s talk
kaarolcia
josling
silenceisgolden
COHK
sweetdream
linglang
shikure
☆Genie
roma
CraZsk8r
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 am

As per someone who already saw Mao's sp, Mao's sp although uses the same music as the one in 06-07 season is a completely different one and with lots of novelties. So let's hope Lori and Mao won't disappoint us.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:57 am

tianrushui, that's good to know! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:12 am

tianrushui wrote:
As per someone who already saw Mao's sp, Mao's sp although uses the same music as the one in 06-07 season is a completely different one and with lots of novelties. So let's hope Lori and Mao won't disappoint us.

Encore Yay!

Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 am

tianrushui wrote:

To add to tianrushui's info: The message was by a famous choreo-coach to the Chinese national team. In May, lots of Chinese figure skaters were sent to Lori for their programs, and the time they were staying in Canada was partially in overlap with the short period when Mao was there for her SP and Ex. And the Chinese coach probably had witnessed/seen Mao's SP while she's working on it. He said in this message as a reply to others asking him about Mao's new SP:

"新的短节目虽然用的是Mao曾经用过的音乐 但是却和之前的节目全然不同 不但成熟了 而且加入了很多的创新元素"

"Although the new SP is using the music Mao had used before, it's a totally different program from the previous one. It has turned out to be a mature program. Also, a lot of innovative elements were added."

I hope this helps to reduce ppl's doubt about recycling Chopin's nocturne!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:00 am

COHK wrote:
tianrushui wrote:

To add to tianrushui's info: The message was by a famous choreo-coach to the Chinese national team. In May, lots of Chinese figure skaters were sent to Lori for their programs, and the time they were staying in Canada was partially in overlap with the short period when Mao was there for her SP and Ex. And the Chinese coach probably had witnessed/seen Mao's SP while she's working on it. He said in this message as a reply to others asking him about Mao's new SP:

"Although the new SP is using the music Mao had used before, it's a totally different program from the previous one. It has turned out to be a mature program. Also, a lot of innovative elements were added."

COHK and tianrushui, thanks for the updates on the SP. I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 am

ilovethai wrote:
Hey maowataiyo!! Very Happy Great to see you again. Wink
I thought I was the only one who wished for Mao to work with Camerlengo Surprised What I like about Camerlengo's programs is that they have a certain je ne sais quoi to them so yea.. I was curious to know how Mao's programs with him would look like. Btw, just curious.. TAT seems to adore Mao so much and I wonder why. Question

Ah, thank you ilovethai! Smile Great seeing ya again too!WinkMany Hearts It has been a while. I'm just catching up reading everyone's comments. But I dunno for me, I always thought Mao held a special place in Tatiana's heart- almost like a granddaughter type deal. I read in other forums that some people were afraid TAT might hold out & not do Mao justice because she would be obliged to give her best material to Russian skaters (I even remember seeing a poster on 2ch write that he had shivers run down his spine when he saw Putin talking with Tatiana ~probably discussing how to sabotage the Japanese skaters according to him~ Unconscious), but I never felt that way about TAT. Plus, I think Tatiana really understands just how big a loss losing a mother can be (no disrespect to all the fathers out there) and with her own experience of her losing her mother it makes her even more protective of Mao like a mama bear protecting her precious cubs. I'm finished w/my psychoanalysis now lol & pardon the lengthy run-on sentences Too sweet!

roma wrote:
Ever since Pasquale Camerlengo mentioned in an interview that he wanted to choreograph for Mao a lot of us wanted Mao to go to him. I've always wanted to know what side of Mao he can bring out.

Lets just hope Lori and Tat will be able to bring out something else from Mao that she hasn't shown before. Especially from Lori since they're aiming to use one of Mao's signature pieces. She has to top the one she did for Mao before. For Tat, she knows what Mao has been through. If Mao has always wanted to skate to it with its theme being about her life, I hope Tat can really help her pull it off.

Yes! There are so many of us here wondering what part of Mao Camerlengo (sic- I just noticed I spelled his name like caramel [I was hungry sorry]) could have tapped into. With Lori I'm afraid she purposely chooses music for Mao that she feels that fits Mao's image instead of choosing music that explores Mao's expression. I can understand her reasoning to pick "I got rhythm" for Mao after her mom's passing, but there's a part of me that feels she underestimates Mao on many levels. And I felt like Carolina's Bolero was more artistically inclined than the cutesy Gershwin she did & then that Icenetwork article came up mentioning that she had 4 or 5 music choices already prepared for Carolina...and this is all she could come up for Mao?! (I'm sure there's more behind-the-scenes stuff that I'm not aware of). I guess frustration and jealousy overcame me initially Very Mad But I'm feeling a lil better reading tianrushui & COHK report. Thanks guys! Love And thanks roma & COHK for the new clips. My heart melts every time I see Mao's soft smile and soft-spokedness. I feel like going nuts sometimes a la Tom Cruise on Oprah's coach & yell at all the haters & figure skating critics that don't give Mao the respect she deserves.

I think she is so underrated at times Snow
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am

COHK wrote:
tianrushui wrote:

YEEESSS! Dance This is great news, I can't wait to see the program, I hope she'll be able to show it at The Ice.

maowataiyo wrote:
Yes! There are so many of us here wondering what part of Mao Camerlengo (sic- I just noticed I spelled his name like caramel [I was hungry sorry]) could have tapped into. With Lori I'm afraid she purposely chooses music for Mao that she feels that fits Mao's image instead of choosing music that explores Mao's expression. I can understand her reasoning to pick "I got rhythm" for Mao after her mom's passing, but there's a part of me that feels she underestimates Mao on many levels. And I felt like Carolina's Bolero was more artistically inclined than the cutesy Gershwin she did & then that Icenetwork article came up mentioning that she had 4 or 5 music choices already prepared for Carolina...and this is all she could come up for Mao?! (I'm sure there's more behind-the-scenes stuff that I'm not aware of). I guess frustration and jealousy overcame me initially Very Mad But I'm feeling a lil better reading tianrushui & COHK report. Thanks guys! Love And thanks roma & COHK for the new clips. My heart melts every time I see Mao's soft smile and soft-spokedness.

I feel exactly the same, it's why I'm not too happy with Mao going to Lori for competitive programs. Like I said in earlier post, I want to see choregraphy "alla Carolina", though some on this board have questioned (in the past) how much of Carolina's choreography is actually Lori's work and how much does Carolina contributes. To me, Mao seems like a person who will skate to choreography that she's been given, while Caro strikes me as someone who has a lot of input of what kind of choreography she wants. Lori better give Mao an awesome masterpiece. Yep!

I liked Caro's SP choreography and couldn't help but wonder why Mao has been given such a juniorish program (though by the end of the season I have warmed up to it), while Caro has gotten such a good SP, I didn't like Bolero however, so much posing...

But Mao seems to love working with Lori, so what do I know...

maowataiyo wrote:
I feel like going nuts sometimes a la Tom Cruise on Oprah's coach & yell at all the haters & figure skating critics that don't give Mao the respect she deserves.

I think she is so underrated at times Snow

lol! I know how you feel, I stopped going to FSU because of all the Mao hate. And I disagree with you, I don't think she's underrated at times, IMO, she's underrated MOST of the time. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
mika

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 pm

maowataiyo wrote:
Yes! There are so many of us here wondering what part of Mao Camerlengo (sic- I just noticed I spelled his name like caramel [I was hungry sorry]) could have tapped into. With Lori I'm afraid she purposely chooses music for Mao that she feels that fits Mao's image instead of choosing music that explores Mao's expression. I can understand her reasoning to pick "I got rhythm" for Mao after her mom's passing, but there's a part of me that feels she underestimates Mao on many levels. And I felt like Carolina's Bolero was more artistically inclined than the cutesy Gershwin she did & then that Icenetwork article came up mentioning that she had 4 or 5 music choices already prepared for Carolina...and this is all she could come up for Mao?! (I'm sure there's more behind-the-scenes stuff that I'm not aware of). I guess frustration and jealousy overcame me initially Very Mad

You're talking about this article?
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130315&content_id=42806026&vkey=ice_news

It's not like Lori had picked 4 to 5 new music choices for Carolina, but Carolina would choose one from 4 programs, which are her previous 3 programs and new one. Yep! It's just if she would recycle one or get a new one. After all, Lori chronically recycles music pieces. I love Caro's SP from last season, but I know Lori used same piece a year before for Zhangs SP, and Mira Leung's last SP was combination of that Young Frankenstein and The Witches of Eastwick OST (and oh, I love Mirai's witches program too) Too sweet!
Probably no Lori's client can stay away from her recycling habit, but sometimes she can make brilliant programs. I just hope she did great job for Mao this year.
Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:45 pm

COHK wrote:
roma wrote:

---

OTOH, who wants to be taught by Mao how to skate? Razz
Here's Mao-sensei teaching kids some skating lessons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M-9Tw9n5fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_24eQqdr9k

Another longer clip of the skating class for kids, taught by Mao+Mai:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I46ws78b0xk

Ooo ooo *raises both hands up* I want skating lessons with Mao!! I need her to help me with my scratch spin hahahahhh Razz

No offence to my darling Mao but is it me, or does Mao look like she gained a bit of weight from this video? I hope Mao's not going overboard with the eating. Maybe it's the puffy clothing.
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:32 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:

But Mao seems to love working with Lori, so what do I know...

lol! I know how you feel, I stopped going to FSU because of all the Mao hate. And I disagree with you, I don't think she's underrated at times, IMO, she's underrated MOST of the time. Yep, Sadly

Yeah, Mao doesn't seem to embrace working with different folks like Daisuke or Akko-chan does.

It's sad but true. A lot of people do not understand Mao's subdued beauty. GS was even worse because there are people that fake being impartial and then bash Mao like crazy.

mika wrote:

You're talking about this article?
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130315&content_id=42806026&vkey=ice_news

It's not like Lori had picked 4 to 5 new music choices for Carolina, but Carolina would choose one from 4 programs, which are her previous 3 programs and new one. Yep! It's just if she would recycle one or get a new one. After all, Lori chronically recycles music pieces. I love Caro's SP from last season, but I know Lori used same piece a year before for Zhangs SP, and Mira Leung's last SP was combination of that Young Frankenstein and The Witches of Eastwick OST (and oh, I love Mirai's witches program too) Too sweet!
Probably no Lori's client can stay away from her recycling habit, but sometimes she can make brilliant programs. I just hope she did great job for Mao this year.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I hastily read it because the focus was more on Carolina. I agree though, Lori does turn out some incredible programs like Nocturne & Fantasie-Impromptu. I also really liked Mao's Csardas- I think it was some type of Hungarian folk music. I think Lori's skill as a choreographer is one of the best. It's just her music choices are a bit "tame" dare I say.

ilovethai wrote:
No offence to my darling Mao but is it me, or does Mao look like she gained a bit of weight from this video? I hope Mao's not going overboard with the eating. Maybe it's the puffy clothing.

I actually thought that she looked more filled out even at worlds, but I thought it was way better than how gaunt she looked in the previous one. I think the most important thing for Mao is to be healthy in mind and heart because it's going to be a hectic Olympics schedule this season. She's also very disciplined so I'm sure she'll adjust her diet if she thinks it's affecting her jumps or stamina Yep!
Back to top Go down
tinalulu

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 am

Asada_Rising wrote:
Wonderful program choices team Mao!!! I think we all basically predicted the LP but re-using Nocturne is a genius idea. I remember a commentator saying it was like Chopin wrote it for her. I'm 100% sure the program will look completely different because the rules changed A LOT from 7 years ago. Plus, the 3a and 3lp will most likely be included.

Yes,I remerber Peggy Flaming said that Chopin would be inspired by mao's perfpormance at 2007 worlds, even after mao's major mistake.I was so moved.

Noctune is my favourite mao program, just watch her smile at the ending pose with such feeling of youth and confidence is so wonderful. in recent years I'm even a little sad to watch this program, and blame myself for always lookback at how good mao was.Now see mao use it again with new approach to it seems like the rescure for me.

and as a huge fan of Chen Lu’s Rach2,watch mao skate to the same music would be wonderful,and to see TAT already put a theme behind the program is a realy good sign.

Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 am

maowataiyo wrote:
ilovethai wrote:

I actually thought that she looked more filled out even at worlds, but I thought it was way better than how gaunt she looked in the previous one. I think the most important thing for Mao is to be healthy in mind and heart because it's going to be a hectic Olympics schedule this season. She's also very disciplined so I'm sure she'll adjust her diet if she thinks it's affecting her jumps or stamina Yep!

Mao does look more filled out, but she also looks a lot stronger... Sturdier. Like other skaters, she probably gained a bit of weight during her time "off" and will lose a bit of it heading into the season. Which is good, because she didn't use to gain any during the off-season so when she came back to full training, she just lost more.

I like it. That's the thing for women once puberty leaves them alone. Their bodies are done playing tricks on them and they can now focus on strengthening what they have. In sports like gymnastics and skating, it isn't impossible to be successful in your twenties (too many examples to choose from these days, but Catalina Ponor comes to mind, Akiko, Caro)... There's just a very long and difficult period between the time when everything came easy to you because you were so small, and the time everything can become easy again because you are physically stronger and you're center of gravity stops changing. You just need to have the time (and money) and put in the effort. It's not easy, because tradition pushes these girls to retire once they start to struggle, but we are seeing it more and more often and I hope it continues. I love watching women compete. Nothing against the 16 and 17 year olds, they have all my respect too, but I often find older skaters and gymnasts a lot more interesting to watch, barring a few exceptions every decade or so (Mao because she was so incredibly cute and determined).

And I think people who are saying that puberty stops at 15, 16 or 17 are dead wrong. From personal experience and observation, I noticed that most girls do not reach a proper physical balance before their early twenties. We might be done growing hips, but fat and muscle tissue keep adjusting for many years still.

Anyway, back to topic! I am so excited to see the new Nocturne!!! And Rach2 is probably my favorite piece of all time. I can't wait to see what they did with it. I'd love it if they went for unusual music cuts, but I don't think that's going to happen. And for the record, TAT did a great job with Rach2 for Denis Ten in 2008-09. I hope they focus on SPEED in the choreo. Sato-sensei is right. There's nothing like speed to make an impact.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 am

chiyori wrote:

Mao does look more filled out, but she also looks a lot stronger... Sturdier. Like other skaters, she probably gained a bit of weight during her time "off" and will lose a bit of it heading into the season. Which is good, because she didn't use to gain any during the off-season so when she came back to full training, she just lost more.

Anyway, back to topic! I am so excited to see the new Nocturne!!! And Rach2 is probably my favorite piece of all time. I can't wait to see what they did with it. I'd love it if they went for unusual music cuts, but I don't think that's going to happen. And for the record, TAT did a great job with Rach2 for Denis Ten in 2008-09. I hope they focus on SPEED in the choreo. Sato-sensei is right. There's nothing like speed to make an impact.

I agree, she's coming back to her old (physical) form and thank God for that. I never, ever want to see her that thin as she was in 2010/2011 again. There is no need to worry about Mao going overboard with her eating. She's notoriously self disciplined and I fully expect to see her in top shape when the season begins.

I can't wait to see her programs either. Hopefully they're magnificent.
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:33 am

Mao's activities on Jun 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3G2Yp8yyuWE
(The interview is probably to promote The Ice. Here she talks about her new programs of the new season a little. And Kanako recorded a message for Mao.)

Then there's the press conference for new CM for "Airweave".
http://airweave.jp/pickup/2013/000788.shtml

真央+坂東玉三郎...wow!

Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 am

COHK wrote:

(The interview is probably to promote The Ice. Here she talks about her new programs of the new season a little. And Kanako recorded a message for Mao.)

Then there's the press conference for new CM for "Airweave".
http://airweave.jp/pickup/2013/000788.shtml

真央+坂東玉三郎...wow!

thanks for posting these links, Mao looks great, but what did Kanako tell Mao in the message, and what kind of program was this Mao was guest in? the clip was really short compared to the usual shows Mao appears in.
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:22 am

ballerinamao wrote:
COHK wrote:

thanks for posting these links, Mao looks great, but what did Kanako tell Mao in the message, and what kind of program was this Mao was guest in? the clip was really short compared to the usual shows Mao appears in.

I think this is probably a segment of morning news(?), that's why it's short. As for Kanako's part: Kanako talks about a secret of Mao, that is how Mao loves "kinako powder" (roasted soybean powder), she loves banana, but she also add the kinako powder to banana when eating the banana!

Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:57 am

COHK wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
COHK wrote:

I think this is probably a segment of morning news(?), that's why it's short. As for Kanako's part: Kanako talks about a secret of Mao, that is how Mao loves "kinako powder" (roasted soybean powder), she loves banana, but she also add the kinako powder to banana when eating the banana!

that makes sense, it's kind funny how most of the recent clips are about food, seems like Mao is enjoying her off-season, she looks great and most importantly she looks healthy.

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:48 am

I was at my summer vacation and what great news! Mao picked chopin and Rachmaninoff. I predicted that, though I thought she would chose another piece from Chopin, but oh well. That's my dream choices for Mao for sure! Especially Rachmaninoff. sunny Love
Back to top Go down
Asada_Rising

Asada_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:48 pm

found this today it looks like she is talking about her programs and...etc.
can any one translate this.

https://youtu.be/iYgeEmhluDA
(p.s. she is so pretty!!!)
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am

Asada_Rising wrote:

Thanx for posting this! She looks so healthy, her skin is literally glowing. Love Hearts
How I wish I knew japanese. Faint2
Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Asada_Rising wrote:

Thanx for posting this! She looks so healthy, her skin is literally glowing. Love Hearts
How I wish I knew japanese. Faint2

I never had a DRIVING urge to learn Japanese until I started following Mao. I want to know her personality wholly but I don't understand what she's saying although I already know she possesses a TON of admirable traits from her behaviour, skating of course, and the translations that people have awesomely provided for us.
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 am

ilovethai wrote:
I never had a DRIVING urge to learn Japanese until I started following Mao.
Yep! Laugh
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Asada_Rising wrote:

I've thought about trying to translate the interview a little. But since I'm not a native speaker of the language (and was relying much on guessing work as a linguist...) and now the clip is removed from youtube...

But here's another clip just showed up: it's Mao's interview with another sport program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zH-DjBe4Zdc
It looks like a fun interview. It's also difficult for me to get the exact meaning from Mao's answers...but the only place we can make sure about is that, surely Mao knows the names of all the sweets! Razz

Back to top Go down
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ilovethai

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:09 am

COHK wrote:
Asada_Rising wrote:

I've thought about trying to translate the interview a little. But since I'm not a native speaker of the language (and was relying much on guessing work as a linguist...) and now the clip is removed from youtube...

But here's another clip just showed up: it's Mao's interview with another sport program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zH-DjBe4Zdc
It looks like a fun interview. It's also difficult for me to get the exact meaning from Mao's answers...but the only place we can make sure about is that, surely Mao knows the names of all the sweets!  Razz

Oh my gosh!  affraid The lady wearing the white blouse in the talk show is legendary Japanese volleyball setter Yoshie Takeshita!! I model my setting after her style of setting! Sorry guys..  Laughing unrelated to Mao I know :Pbut she's huge in world volleyball and one of my favourite athletes (besides Mao of course Wink) She recently retired..  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  very sad about that...
I wonder what Yoshie is saying about Mao.

Last edited by ilovethai on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OjKJNVSEsc Guys, where this cute video from? Kanako,Mao and Akko so cute!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News: Off-Season 2013   Mao News: Off-Season 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News: Off-Season 2013
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next