Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miki Ando

Go down 
+51
haruka25
Abdiel
skating_fanatic
Afsfan
Spacey
jkblues
let`s talk
Alokya
4u4a
zarinaballerina
MaoChan756
shikure
Okami
swan
periperi
ddmm
sapphiresky
Batsuchan
Cloviece
skfan
klarification
bibi
theicemarks
apple4me
babayaga
maofan93
bellarina
Haidogirl
gurami
ballerinamao
Figure_skating_love
polosatik
europeanfan
tilitom
iceskatingfan
Star85
BowbowDaijin
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dani-Chan
chapis
chiyori
linglang
MikiAndoFan#1
roma
clovera
itsonlykat
zakkan
inskate
coconut
mingming
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 am

Cloviece wrote:
Thank you, Shikure. I'm loving it so far. Miki looks stunning.

you are welcome and I think we may have chance to see that
Since they will broadcast Friends on Ice around end of September (again, they loves to torture fans)
Miki performed black swan Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts
If we are lucky enough, we may see clip around after then.
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:24 pm

what a lovely program by miss ando! i can't wait to see the entire program!
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 am

Miki was nominated for the 2011 Sportswoman of the Year! In order to vote, you have to:

1. Become a fan of the Women's Sports Foundation by liking their page;
2. Like the photo of the athlete you'd like to vote for.

Please vote for Miki! Cheering
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 am

paparazzi following Miki then took shot of her and her new boyfriend Yasuharu Nanri
Miki Ando - Page 6 11312110
hope Miki can be happy and not bother by media Sad
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 am

Wow, I'm so happy for Miki! Thanks God Morozov is out of the picture Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Wait, I thought Miki and Morozov were engaged? What happened?
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:52 am

Alokya wrote:
They never admitted that they were dating, right?
I only hope Miki can find a good new coach and stays around for at least couple years.
Since she becomes a good performer, I don't want her retire now.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:28 pm

shikure wrote:
shikure wrote:
Alokya wrote:
I only hope Miki can find a good new coach and stays around for at least couple years.

I always hoped that her dating morozov was just a rumour. I never liked him. Why would she be changing coaches? I thought Miki is going to stay with Morozov until she retires.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:54 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
shikure wrote:
shikure wrote:
Alokya wrote:

I always hoped that her dating morozov was just a rumour. I never liked him. Why would she be changing coaches? I thought Miki is going to stay with Morozov until she retires.

I agree with you that I hope she didn't date Morozov. But if that was true and she broke up with him, I think it's hard for her to stay with Morozov to see him surrounding by other female skaters even she has found new bf.
Let's us wait and see what she will bring us in JO Smile
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 am

shikure wrote:
paparazzi following Miki then took shot of her and her new boyfriend Yasuharu Nanri
Some time ago there was a similar rumor about Mao and Dai. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:42 am

cool, i prefer Miki with a guy like this =), next time Mao dating Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:54 am

let`s talk wrote:
shikure wrote:
Some time ago there was a similar rumor about Mao and Dai. Rolling Eyes

but last time, paparazzi didn't get any shot about "holding hand dating on the street". They only had the shot after the charity show, they hug in front of everyone. If the hug count, I think Miki dated Taka for several times based on this criteria.
In addition, I don't think Taka would kiss one of his best friends' girlfriend. so Mao and Dai's article was totally fake.
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:29 am

shikure wrote:
lol! shikure! You are our very own news network!Miki Ando - Page 6 340889 Miki Ando - Page 6 420949 Thank you for keeping us well informed!Miki Ando - Page 6 444453 If the photos are not photoshopped by the paparazzi, I am happy for Miki! Yasuharu and Miki make a very cute couple!Miki Ando - Page 6 5534 Miki Ando - Page 6 238895
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:53 am

Spacey wrote:
shikure wrote:
lol! shikure! You are our very own news network!Miki Ando - Page 6 340889 Miki Ando - Page 6 420949 Thank you for keeping us well informed!Miki Ando - Page 6 444453 If the photos are not photoshopped by the paparazzi, I am happy for Miki! Yasuharu and Miki make a very cute couple!Miki Ando - Page 6 5534 Miki Ando - Page 6 238895

Spacey, I am flattered Smile there is a thread on 2Ch for this article and someone shared this scan copy Embarassed
Miki is good girl friend, since she was the girl who wore high heels all the time and brought a lots of shoes and clothes even she was going offshore for competition.
but See ~ how flat her flipflop is, since she knows Yasuharu is not that tall.
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:04 am

shikure wrote:
Spacey, I am flattered Smile there is a thread on 2Ch for this article and someone shared this scan copy Embarassed
Miki is good girl friend, since she was the girl who wore high heels all the time and brought a lots of shoes and clothes even she was going offshore for competition.
but See ~ how flat her flipflop is, since she knows Yasuharu is not that tall.
flower cheers I loveMiki Ando - Page 6 5534 it! Keep up the good work!Miki Ando - Page 6 463631

Miki Ando - Page 6 340889 Laughing You're right! Miki is always very sweet and considerate. Her dress looks very comfortable.Miki Ando - Page 6 420949
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Wait...what is going on? I am so confused. Is MM false? I thought it was real (and as mentioned earlier, that they were engaged? And it's been a rumor for so long now...). And if they were previously, doesn't that make the coach-student relationship awkward...? O_o

But if she's really dating Yasuharu Nanri then thank goodness. They match so much more. And even though he's short, he doesn't look any shorter than Dai or Nobunari.
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 am

Yeah, I'm confused, too... because there were a couple figure skating articles stating that Morozov was marrying Miki in Nagoya sometime in the spring and that she would be his third wife. Oh, well. I'm not complaining.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:27 am

http://mainichi.jp/enta/sports/news/20111102k0000m050018000c.html
Miki ~officially announcement ~ she will skip Japan National Championship and take rest for whole season but she will aim for Sochi Smile
good to hear she will be around cheers
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 am

http://ameblo.jp/kenjimiyamoto/entry-11086843092.html
form Kenji Miyamoto's blog
he said he met Miki in Chukyo then their conversation is

" false eyelashes?"
"No, it's real"

that is really funny and pictures are here.
Miki Ando - Page 6 O0480010Miki Ando - Page 6 O0480011

good to see her practicing and maybe Mr. Miyamoto will do something for her??Smile
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 pm

By the way, does anyone know what is Miki's current coaching situation? There is a recent interview with Alena Leonova in which she says "Unfortunately, Miki Ando is not skating in Morozov's group any more so I have to learn from skating with the guys." I wonder if that's because she is not competing this season or she actually changed coaches?
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:33 pm

she never talked about that yet.
Based on Mr. Miyamoto's blog, she was practice show program~maybe she is working with Miyamoto for her new exhibition for Stars on Ice Japan tour
Miki Ando - Page 6 O0480012
Miki Ando - Page 6 O0480013
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:19 am

I think it's because she isn't competing this year. If she comes back, I honestly can't imagine her going to anyone else, other than Morozov. Unless, the Russian federation doesn't allow it, or if the rumours about them dating were true and they split up.

Miki looks really good.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:43 am

https://youtu.be/uhJ6MZJaTbk performance of Requiem last night mid-night
she performed in outdoor and she said on twitter that was freezing and sorry that she didn't perform well due to the rink is too small.
actually she looks amazing in the light and she was pretty in her new hairdo.
Back to top Go down
Afsfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 am

shikure wrote:
https://youtu.be/uhJ6MZJaTbk performance of Requiem last night mid-night
she performed in outdoor and she said on twitter that was freezing and sorry that she didn't perform well due to the rink is too small.
actually she looks amazing in the light and she was pretty in her new hairdo.

Thank you so much Shikure! Miki performance was really stunning Confetti
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 am

Miki skated to "Black Swan" on a skating special that aired on NBC on New Year's Day. The name of the special was Caesars Tribute II.

Sorry for not posting the youtube link but since I'm new to this forum I can't post links yet! It's a great performance flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miki Ando - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki Ando
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next