Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miki Ando

Go down 
+51
haruka25
Abdiel
skating_fanatic
Afsfan
Spacey
jkblues
let`s talk
Alokya
4u4a
zarinaballerina
MaoChan756
shikure
Okami
swan
periperi
ddmm
sapphiresky
Batsuchan
Cloviece
skfan
klarification
bibi
theicemarks
apple4me
babayaga
maofan93
bellarina
Haidogirl
gurami
ballerinamao
Figure_skating_love
polosatik
europeanfan
tilitom
iceskatingfan
Star85
BowbowDaijin
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dani-Chan
chapis
chiyori
linglang
MikiAndoFan#1
roma
clovera
itsonlykat
zakkan
inskate
coconut
mingming
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 am

Haidogirl wrote:
Did you know, that Miki is dating spanish skater Javier Fernandez? Surprised
Thats a fact, not a rumour! Im happy to hear that! She has good taste *lololol*

Many Hearts
I hope this is true, because Kolya ia very bad choice. Suspect
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 am

Btw Miki was at Europeans.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:24 am

well if miki was at europeans it was probably because she was with her coach/boyfriend... they looked so lovey dovey at japanese nationals I can't believe that they suddenly split cause if they splittet I don't think miki would keep her ex boyfriend as coach!!!
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

The commentators said it when Fernandez got his score! They said he is together with Miki Ando!

And that with Morozov always was a rumour ~
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 am

well even if they are together her relationship with her coach wasn't a rumour! since many people knew they were togeether butt I have to say I a quite surprised that she is dating someone else..
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 am

Really? It was not a rumour? Shocked
Awwww i think he is too old for her *lolol*

And this is really the very first private thing i know about any jap. skater! Surprised
I wonder about more Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Whoa!

Wait, is Javier Fernandez the one that was dating Cathy Reed before?
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

bellarina wrote:
Whoa!

Wait, is Javier Fernandez the one that was dating Cathy Reed before?
I believe so. clown
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Really ? Shocked , because I think he had dating with cathy reed, and always was so obvious the thing about Miki and Morozov, but if this is true, I am super super happy cheers , Javi is really handsome and nice, and obviously Miki too. soooooo lovely couple Cloud 9 .
Back to top Go down
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
maofan93

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Well Javier has a lot of pics on his facebook where he is kissing his girlfriend - and it's not Miki. Normally when relationships are over, those pics are taken down.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
Did you know, that Miki is dating spanish skater Javier Fernandez? Surprised
Thats a fact, not a rumour! Im happy to hear that! She has good taste *lololol*

Many Hearts

Wow! Many Hearts I'm happy to know that! What a gorgeous couple they make! Yep!

ballerinamao wrote:
well if miki was at europeans it was probably because she was with her coach/boyfriend... they looked so lovey dovey at japanese nationals I can't believe that they suddenly split cause if they splittet I don't think miki would keep her ex boyfriend as coach!!!

Well, maybe Miki and Nikolai were never a couple in the first place. Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 am

Quote :
Well, maybe Miki and Nikolai were never a couple in the first place. Miki Ando - Page 3 996758

Yeah thats what i think too! Who knows~ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:44 am

Haidogirl, where did you learn about Miki and Javier?

She just tweeted her good luck to the skaters for US Nationals esp to Adam, Jeremy, Alissa and Mirai. Seems like she didn't know US nationals had already taken place. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 am

roma wrote:

She just tweeted her good luck to the skaters for US Nationals esp to Adam, Jeremy, Alissa and Mirai. Seems like she didn't know US nationals had already taken place. Razz

The Eurosport commentators said it! While waiting for Javiers score thre were girls squealing loudly in the background and the commentators made their comments to it, but then said all the girls have no chance, cause Javier is couple with Miki Ando, who both train with Morozov! Surprised

Lol maybe Miki thought nationals are after euros Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 am

Btw are there any pictures of Miki recieving the Golden Skate Award?
I always only find pics of her performance there, but never with the award ~ cat
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
roma wrote:

The Eurosport commentators said it! While waiting for Javiers score thre were girls squealing loudly in the background and the commentators made their comments to it, but then said all the girls have no chance, cause Javier is couple with Miki Ando, who both train with Morozov! Surprised

Hm... I think maybe the announce was mistaken Shocked? And boy, if Morizof is Javier's coach too?!... What a messy love triangle drama that must be if it's true! Very awkward to say the least.... Unconscious
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
roma wrote:

Oh, if it was said by a commentator then I'm almost sure it's false. Laughing Out stupid commentator said that Natalie dating Kevin. confused You know Kevin is married to Jenna, so I don't believe commentators since then.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:11 am

Quote :
Hm... I think maybe the announce was mistaken Shocked? And boy, if Morizof is Javier's coach too?!... What a messy love triangle drama that must be if it's true! Very awkward to say the least.... Miki Ando - Page 3 38554

Lolol maybe thats the reason why so many jap. skater leaving morozov recently lol!

Quote :
Oh, if it was said by a commentator then I'm almost sure it's false. Laughing Out stupid commentator said that Natalie dating Kevin. confused You know Kevin is married to Jenna, so I don't believe commentators since then.

Lol which commentators were that? I think german eurosport commentators are well informed still after that Laughing
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Someone at fsu translated an interview with Miki after the championship, very interesting:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3167105#post3167105

Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:55 pm

babayaga wrote:
Someone at fsu translated an interview with Miki after the championship, very interesting:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3167105#post3167105

Thanks for the link babayaga. This really is a very interesting interview. No Japanese reporter would ever aske her questions like they did here, and I never knew that JSF wanted Miki to part with Morozov until now... Shocked

But her victory proved it was the right choice for her to stay with Morozov. Okay he may have some problems as a person, but he is obviously the perfect coach and probabaly the closest figure to a father for Miki. I don't know if they're having a romantic relationship or not but the important thing is, Miki is happy being with him. I'm even proud that she decided not to leave Morozov when JSF suddenly told her so. What should JSF know after being so disinterested in her for a long time. I guess Miki's victory is actually a slap in the face for JSF now...they deserve it! I'm going to have to translate this interview later and introduce it to my people. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
apple4me

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:33 pm

I have been wondering about that for a long time. Really, I really wonder why Mao got all a lot of commercials while Miki doesn't have any. Sometimes I really wonder how Miki was able to pay for her coach and choreographers. I really hope JSF can really care about Miki too. Miki is such an amazing skater and person.
Back to top Go down
theicemarks

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

^ it's probably because Miki has a penchant for white/european men, and the japanese men in the JFS are probably embarrassed, lol.

Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Interesting video about Miki winning world and her training with Morozov : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIw7tPJD2Y0&feature=feedf
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
apple4me

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:02 pm

very interesting. I just think they are super close friend.They are just passionate people.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Miki Ando and Patrick Chan nominated for April 2011 Athlete of the Month: http://ussa.edu/ballots/athlete-of-the-month. Cheering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miki Ando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki Ando
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next